Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Gemma Lancaster

Started by gordonlloyd, April 23, 2018, 08:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timmon

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Bellz

Wow!!

I know she used to compete in other categories but she definetily belongs on the bodyuilding stage!

Timmon

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

2024 IFBB Europa Pro (Women's Physique 6th)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

A great sixth place in Physique for Gemma at the Europa Pro in London.  Even though she is bigger, she decided to compete in Physique rather than WBB for the first time in a few contests, which has paid off.
Knowing which division is best for you, and recognising the division shift in physique size, is a difficult call that a few athletes don't get right.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Bellz

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A great sixth place in Physique for Gemma at the Europa Pro in London.  Even though she is bigger, she decided to compete in Physique rather than WBB for the first time in a few contests, which has paid off.
Knowing which division is best for you, and recognising the division shift in physique size, is a difficult call that a few athletes don't get right.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

No idea why she switched back...she definetily has the size for bb...but she looks amazing as usual!

Bellz

Yeh possibly she always did say in interviews she wanted more size but maybe she decided bb is too much??

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yeh possibly she always did say in interviews she wanted more size but maybe she decided bb is too much??

In Physique, she still wasn't the biggest at this contest, so the move was correct. Maybe she decided that she moved to WBB too early, but will have another go if she decides to try again. But she still needs a little more size in Physique, the women continue to push the boundaries of each division. Not so long ago, Bikini women won on glute posing and implant size. Now, to win pro contests, bikini athletes are usually bigger and more muscular than FBB's of the early 80's. It's an ever moving goal post.  But, as the saying goes in this sport, " It all depends on who turns up on the day."

I think she is going for the Romania Pro next.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Bellz

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yeh possibly she always did say in interviews she wanted more size but maybe she decided bb is too much??

In Physique, she still wasn't the biggest at this contest, so the move was correct. Maybe she decided that she moved to WBB too early, but will have another go if she decides to try again. But she still needs a little more size in Physique, the women continue to push the boundaries of each division. Not so long ago, Bikini women won on glute posing and implant size. Now, to win pro contests, bikini athletes are usually bigger and more muscular than FBB's of the early 80's. It's an ever moving goal post.  But, as the saying goes in this sport, " It all depends on who turns up on the day."

I think she is going for the Romania Pro next.

Yeh I know what you mean...some of the figure girls I swear take off their heels and you would think they're competing in physique!  And some of the physique girls in bodybuilding...
Not sure if its the girls or the judges constanty sending mixed messages as to what they want but personally I preferred when the divisions were bodybuilding, figure, fitness and bikini and there was an obvious difference between the bodies and you could clearly see who is competing in what...I dont get the point of like physique...welness etc...its ust politics and money at the end of the day I think

Timmon

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

In Romania

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS