⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [M7] TestostHERone

Started by M7, April 22, 2018, 12:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strongnic81

Come on please continue the story
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

strongnic81

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

M7

Thanks a lot guys. Glad you're enjoying it. Always appreciate the comments.

"That's awesome Tes! And thanks for responding so quickly. Love your attitude! You're more than twice the bodybuilder you were before. Literally! I can only hope to meet you some day. Look forward to more updates." I kept it short and decided against my persistent urge to ask her about UTR. To satisfy my urge, I immediately logged back on to her site. I felt a little deflated to see there was only two new clips left. One more workout clip which she titled,"Back Beast." It started with Tes walking toward a machine, her impossible upper body filling the screen as she confidently swaggered over to do sitting lat pulls. Wearing a black sports bra and matching shorts, I kept pausing the video every time the light would hit her back just right to catch a glimpse of her back hair. When she got to the machine, she stretched a little as her gargantuan back muscles danced in an orgasmic display of beastly power. The way she quickly put the weight marker at the bottom of the stack made me think she was annoyed it wasn't already there in the first place. She sat down and started cranking out reps so forcefully I thought she was seriously going to break the machine! The weight was hitting the top of the machine from her brute force making a loud clang with every rep. Her deep grunts started to become more audible, despite looking like she wasn't giving the slightest effort. "Damn she's destroying that weight! I guess that's her warm up set!"

After countless, loud, weight clanging reps, she finally got off the machine raising her arms out to her sides like the massive, macho, beast she is and flared her lats in a devastating lat spread pose. My reliable camera man/woman(?) moved in for another close up. I paused the video in amazement as the light hit her just right to clearly see her entire monstrous upper body covered in her light brown body hair (and can't forget those acne bumps). I'll bet some of those bumps aren't acne either! The outline of her overwhelming physique with her long peach fuzz growing wild in all directions left me staring for a long time. So bad I wanted to worship her mountainous hairy traps. I finally hit play to hear another deep grunt as she hit a devastating back double bicep and I nearly lost it. I wasn't even masturbating, but my dick was pulsating with a fierce lust. She quickly sat back down on the machine and with one arm, started executing more reps with the full stack. Not as fast as before, but very strict and controlled. And she still had no problem making the weight stack hit the top of the machine. Her grunts got louder and louder as the strain on her face became more intense. I paused the video again to soak in the image just as she pulled the weight back. The view was from her side. Her huge roid gut spilling in front of her, the perfect shape of her unmatched, bulging musculature, the nearly finger thick veins angrily bulging, her bloated jaw swelling huge. The strain and intensity (and veins!) on her face was down right scary. Eventually...............I hit play again and watched her complete the set with her other arm.

The last clip was titled,"Blowjob Curls." Tes and her boy toy were both naked. He was sitting on her lap worshiping her arms. I was amazed how small his hands looked feeling her biceps. The comparison between her arms and his legs was also jaw dropping. "Time to pump up these pythons with some blowjob curls",she exclaimed as she effortlessly swooped him up in her enormous arms. She slowly curled him up taking his member into her hungry mouth and sucking hard enough to produce a painful yelp from her human dildo before slowly lowering him down again. She repeated this over and over again making him cry a little louder with each rep as drool started dripping down her lips onto his lathered shaft. "Oooohhhh!! Fuck that hurts!", he winced in pain. She gave him an intimidating stare before telling him, "Shut up wimp! I'm not doing this for you! I'm doing this for ME!!" She kept going as he fought as hard as he could to obey his master and keep his painful cries under control. After a few more minutes of painful pleasure she decided to change the mood a bit and just held him up licking his ..... excuse me, licking her toy like a lollipop and playing with it with her tongue. His high pitched moans were in perfect contrast to her low, deep grunts of sexual satisfaction. It was clearly all pleasure and no pain now. He was loving it. She started passionately sucking, taking all of him into her mouth. She seemed to hold him there forever as the ultra thick veins in her arms and delts pulsated wildly. Moaning like he was having the best sex of his life, it wasn't long before she commanded,"Cum you little bitch!",as he convulsed, spraying his load all over her face and chest. I also obediently followed her order as I came myself. She smiled as she abruptly dropped him to the floor and pointed at her chest. "Clean up your mess chump!" "Yes master",he replied as he started licking his cum off her pecs. She started licking the cum around her lips as she grinned into the camera. "Mmmmmmmm....................Protein."

bertmacklinsbrother

Exciting chapter!  Nice work my friend.  Very glad to see an update.  Tes is a beast, not only in size and masculinity, but also in attitude! 

Great stuff as always :)

M7

Thanks guys and thanks bmb. Your words mean a lot my friend.

My job is keeping me plenty busy, but I finally got off my ass and decided to join a gym that was fairly close to me. I really do want to get in better shape and the thought of hopefully seeing some muscular females is not a bad incentive either. It wasn't a hardcore gym or anything, but I was keeping my hopes up as it was the only gym anywhere near where I lived. I'm going about 4 days a week, although I'm changing up the days and times in the hopes I'll see a female bodybuilder or powerlifter. So far it's been pretty disappointing. A lot of skinny fitness types and regular women who just want to lose some weight. I have seen a number of weightlifters with different builds. A few are pretty overweight and a few are rather small, but do show some definition in their taught muscles. I've seen a couple that have some nice thick muscular legs. I think I'm getting better at getting a decent look without bringing attention to myself. I hope so anyway! How easily I could just stare watching their thick muscles bulge. I keep thinking, how am I going to handle it if a real big bodybuilder or weightlifter comes in? Those thick legs are nice, but it's not like they're that big. Thankfully their are plenty of mirrors so I can "look without looking" so to speak. Usually just a quick glance, but with all the mirrors you can get plenty of quick glances.

Every day I check Tes's website for a new update and everyday I'm disappointed to see she hasn't posted one. "Come on Tes, PLEASE!! Update your site already!" I seriously hope she hasn't decided to disappear again. She's way too impressive now. She hasn't replied to my last email either. I swear if I knew what city she lived in, I'd go to every gym there just so I could meet her in person. It's been months now and between the same old scene at the gym and no Tes, that frustration is returning.

It's been another month. I'm not going to the gym very much anymore. It's getting harder to find the motivation even though I am feeling a whole lot better and stronger. I was around 200 lbs. when I joined, but quite flabby. Now I'm about 190 lbs. losing 30 pounds of fat and gaining almost 20 pounds of muscle. I do feel a lot better physically. I changed my eating habits quite a bit also which has made a huge difference in my progress, but again I'm starting to get lazy and fall back into old habits. Getting ready to go to bed I decide to check Tes's site. I'm not checking everyday anymore, more like two or three times a week, if that. It gets old to constantly keep checking only to be disappointed time and time again and..... "Holy shit!!!!" Looking at the preview pic of the new video she posted, Tes somehow looked bigger. I quickly downloaded it. It was a short video of Tes posing in the gym. She was wearing a white wife beater that was ripped on both sides from the strain of her ridiculous lats. It looked more like a sports bra due to her enormous roid gut pushing the fabric up to the bottom of her chest. There was simply no way she could get that around her waist without ripping it (and it's gotta be triple x!). I could barely see the skimpy, black spandex shorts she had on from her heaving bloated abs spilling over and obstructing the view. It did nothing however to obstruct the large clit bulge between her thighs. Even wearing black it was impossible not to notice. Everything about her was bigger. Including her facial features. Her severely swollen jaw looked even wider than before, along with her nose and chin. Her brow was more prominent as was her 5 o clock shadow. "More gear, more weights, more MUSCLE!!!", she growled in a voice even lower than before, confirming my thought that she upped her steroid intake. A monstrous muscle beast (and she sure sounded like one!). Maybe she added something new to her "cycle" too? I would not be surprised. The freaky, swollen, bloated mountain of obscene muscle mass hunched over into the most frightening most muscular pose ever. Grunting deep and shaking as she flexed as hard as she could. She stared cold into the camera, "Look at me bitches!! I'm the biggest ever! The strongest ever! No one can compete with this! I am the best that will ever fucking be!!" As she arrogantly went through some mind blowing poses I was quick to notice the long and wild peach fuzz covering her body was getting darker and in some areas, thicker and more coarse. Even at a distance I could see body hair on her forearms and lower legs, unlike before where the camera would have to be close to her. Along with a couple tattoos (thankfully small and not covering her muscles much), her overall look and vibe was even more macho and dominate than before. The clip was only about a minute long so I played it over and over again. And over!

Another month goes by with no update. "Why would anyone want to build the most impressive physique in the world and not want to show it off?!!" That minute long teaser video was driving me nuts. I wanted desperately to see more. Oh the frustration! Watching the clip for the millionth time I noticed a small gym logo on the wall behind her. "Wait a minute! I know that logo..... That's Ironside Gym! I can't believe it! All this time and to think, she's only the next state over! I could probably make that drive in four hours or so." My mind was made up right at that moment. "I'm going to Ironside Gym! I don't care if I have to hang out there all day and night. I'm going to see Tes in person!"

The next day I immediately took my vacation time from work and decided to make a week long trip out of it. Just the thought of seeing her in person gave me a rush of adrenaline every time. I wasted no time. Packed some things and headed out early that morning.

hairylover321

Go get her, tiger! Great update M7! K+

bertmacklinsbrother

Aaaah yes!  I'm excited for him to be able to see Tess in person and marvel at her burly, humongous features!  Nice work!

seldom

I love this story. Please continue!

freakpeak


M7

Thanks again everyone! On with the show.....

As I headed out, the drive seemed like a long one (and it was), but the closer I got to my destination, the more the reality of what I was about to do consumed me. I'm not a big guy or a bodybuilder and I am going to a place where I know I'm not going to exactly fit in. At the same time though, the thought of seeing Tes was driving me crazy. I felt uncomfortable, but excited at the same time. Feeling my adrenaline build and the knot in my stomach. After five hours of anticipation, I drove into town and found the gym. I saw a few bodybuilders walking in and out of the place, unfortunately not women, but my nerves quickly returned in force. I decided to find a hotel first and was happy to find a nice one just a couple blocks from the gym. I settled in and grabbed some lunch. The whole time thoughts of Tes consumed me. I was already sweating just thinking about what I was about to do and I haven't even gone inside the gym yet! "It's time now. You can do this." I gathered myself together the best I could and left the hotel.

In the gym parking lot I stayed in my car for a minute. Feeling very intimidated, I was hesitating to get out. "I didn't just drive five hours and get a hotel to not do this! She could be in there right now in full on beast mode and I'm just sitting here! Come on already! Let's go!" Before I could rack my brain any further I got out of my car. Walking toward the gym I felt awkward. So nervous I wasn't sure if I could even walk normal. "I'm being too self conscience. Who really gives a fuck what people think? Fuck 'em!" My pep talk to myself wasn't convincing the knot in my stomach, but it was enough to get me through the door. I entered the gym to see quite a few big bodybuilders and powerlifters. Mostly men, but there were a few buff women as well. I was put a little at ease to see a few pretty average looking individuals as well. "Can I help you?", said the pretty fitness chick behind the counter. "Yeah, I'm new in town and need a place to work out. It may not be permanent though, so I thought I'd try a month membership." "No problem hon, I'll get you all set. I'm Tonya by the way."

After a brief tour of the gym and it's layout, Tonya left me to it. I started my workout keeping a close eye (as subtle as I could) on anyone that came into the gym. After stretching and a couple sets of leg presses I notice a big woman walk in. "Damn! She's real big!" I try not to stare, but it's really hard. She's big and muscular all over, but not ripped. I'd guess around 5'4" and 190 lbs. Very tan and very swole. She walked over fairly close to where I was and caught me staring and I realized it's the powerlifter from the video I saw months back. "She sure is a lot bigger in person. I have no doubt she's gained more size too!", I thought to myself. I smiled at her. "What the fuck are you looking at?",she asked with an annoyed tone. A chill ran down my spine and I started clamming up. "I..... I'm sorry. I'm not used to seeing such impressive women where I live." "Whatever", she quipped. I have no idea if she's just having a bad day, in a bad mood or if she's just like that all the time, but I was definitely feeling intimidated. She started doing leg extensions. Seeing those mountainous quads rise up and down was driving me nuts. It was nearly impossible not to stare. I tried my best to sneak a look at her here and there when she wasn't looking. "This is agonizing! I'm having a really "hard" time here and just think, she is nowhere near the size Tes is!" She caught me looking at her a couple more times and on her last set the look on her face was even more annoyed. She started grunting angrily through the reps and while I was seriously turned on by her pissed off, beast mode display of power and brawn I knew it would be better to leave that area before she decided to yell at me for looking at her and embarrassing me in front of the whole gym. As much as I wanted to keep soaking in the view in front of me, the thought of how much bigger Tes will be sustained my urge to stare any longer and I quickly went to the other side of the gym.

I purposely took my time getting through my workout, but when I finished Tes had still not shown up yet. I was starving so I decided to leave and get some food. There was an area across the street from the gym with a little park that had some tables. It was a perfect spot for me to eat and still see who's coming and going from the gym. It was a bright day. I had my sunglasses on and I positioned myself away from the gym a bit, trying not to bring any attention to myself. I was still feeling pretty self conscious about what I was doing. I ate and stayed at the park for about an hour, but no luck. I finally decided to go back to the hotel, but that got boring real quick. After checking online for updates and getting bored with the few channels I could watch on tv, I ventured out again. I found a health food store a couple blocks from the gym. "I do need to get a few things and who knows, maybe Tes shops here too!" I got what I needed, but wasn't surprised to see no sign of my dream woman. After going back to my room, I started getting frustrated. "What if I don't see her all week and this was all for nothing!! She could be out of town right now for all I know."

Every moment I wasn't at the gym I kept thinking,"Maybe she's there right now!" It was driving me nuts, but I knew I couldn't just stay in the gym from open to close every day. Once the evening rolled around I couldn't help but think she might train at night, so I headed back over to the gym. I was already sore from my workout earlier, so instead of trying to do more I was relieved to see Tonya was still there and asked her a few more questions about the gym, personal trainers, etc. She was really nice and I could see she was trying to make me feel as comfortable and welcome as possible. She was obviously trying to get me to sign on for a longer membership. Of course it's all about money and she was just doing her job, but I definitely appreciated her welcoming attitude after my intimidating encounter with the big angry powerlifter. Tes was not there, but there were a few fbb's who caught my eye. At that point I called it a night. The gym was going to close for the night pretty soon anyway.

I planned on getting up early the next morning and hitting the gym when they opened in case Tes trained in the morning, but I wasn't counting on my body being so tired from my long day and I slept in pretty late. "Shit! It's already 10:30! I need to eat, shower and get my ass over there!" I got ready as quickly as I could and made my way back to the gym. I didn't see Tes when I walked in. "This sucks! I really hope she hasn't already come and gone." I wanted to stay at the gym as long as I could so I (again) planned on taking my sweet ass time going through my workout. "Let's do some delts." I was only there about fifteen minutes when the moment happened. The moment I felt I waited my whole life for. Tes came strutting through the entrance. The cocky, confident way she carried herself and all that unbelievable mass along with the stone cold look on her severely roided face had me mesmerized. She had what looked like a white sports bra on, but as I got a closer look I realized it was a wife beater that she cut in half leaving her severe roid gut on full display. Probably the same top that was ripping in that video I saw. It was so tight around her enormous, unforgiving mass it looked like a second skin. Short spandex shorts about to rip, struggling to contain those impossible quads as they exploded with every step. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail, not obstructing an inch of her monstrous brawn. A chill ran down my spine as she came closer and closer to where I was. I literally felt the floor vibrate as she walked by me. I could actually smell her sweaty scent too. It was intoxicating. My dick was immediately at full attention. The sunlight coming through the windows highlighted the wild peach fuzz growing uncontrollably that covered her entire hulking frame. With no distortion or blur to deal with, her body hair is clearly visible and much more noticeable in person than it ever was in her videos as is her acne. "I can't imagine the kind of cycle she's on!" I knew I was staring uncontrollably, but I just couldn't help it! I don't think I ever took my eyes off her as she went through a few stretches. I somehow gathered myself together once she turned around facing more in my direction. "I don't want to be rude. Control yourself, stupid!" She was maybe twenty feet from me as she started doing arm curls.

I don't know what came over me, but without hesitation (or even thinking about it) I walked over right by Tes and started doing arm curls too. I just had to see her right in front of me. To say I felt emasculated would be a serious understatement! She had 130 lbs. in each hand while I had 30 lbs. My weights were puny compared to hers, but that was nothing to how puny I looked standing next to this beshemoth. I've never felt so small in my life. She looked over and caught me staring and my fear took over. I immediately thought about the big powerlifter bitch the day before and I did not want to give Tes the wrong vibe, but to my surprise Tes gave me a smile. "Damn, the width of her jaw is shocking!" She had on no makeup other than a little eye shadow. I smiled back trying to hide my raging lust. "I'm sorry for staring. I've never seen anyone who's anywhere near as impressive as you are." Tes's smile got bigger. "Thanks. Considering most people think I'm a disgusting freak, it's nice to be appreciated. I haven't seen you in here before. You new?" I was taken back by how genuinely nice she seemed. She wasn't at all like she is in her videos or how she answered my emails. "Yeah, just joined yesterday. And I'd say it's already been worth the price of membership!" She laughed. "My name's Mark, by the way." "I'm Tes." "It's great to meet you Tes."

I desperately wanted to keep our conversation going, but my mind was racing and I started to blank. She continued her set and I was helpless to look away. I started tenting hard in my shorts and quickly adjusted myself. I continued my workout, but my hard on wasn't going anywhere. She did several sets with 260 lbs. and then 280 lbs. doing more reps than I could've ever imagined. When I thought she was done, she grabbed even more weight. She started repping 300 lbs. and I thought I was going to explode my load right there. Compared to her I looked like a pathetic little boy. Then again, so did everyone else! She started grunting as her freakishly thick veins started swelling all over her. Her voice was so low and deep she sounded less human and more beast like every time I heard her. "Her arms must be at least twenty three inches!!" Close enough to see the peach fuzz covering her yoked biceps was more brown than blonde, I was practically in a trance watching her burly girth swell and expand beyond my comprehension. I'm throbbing hard, but somehow manage to keep myself from losing it. She moved on to hammer curls using the heaviest weight the gym had. "Oh man! Just one of those weighs more than I do!" I decided to sit down and take a breather as she continued to amp up the beast mode display. I had to adjust myself again. I looked around hoping no one would notice how turned on I was. Hearing her heavy grunts becoming more intense with each rep was like sexual music to my ears. Her arms swelled to incomprehensible proportions. More muscle than I've ever witnessed in my life. As I snapped out of the hypnotizing muscular display of roided perfection before my eyes, Tes started laughing at me. At that point I'm sure it was painfully obvious to Tes that I was seriously into her. I felt like I should've been embarrassed, but I wasn't. I just smiled back at her and continued my workout. Tes moved on to concentration curls. Of course using the entire stack, she jerked the reps up so forcefully I thought she was going to break the machine. I have no doubt I looked like a bumbling fool trying to get through my workout when Tes had my full attention (in more ways than one)! She let out an angry grunt and grabbed the bar with one hand and continued pumping out reps. Her mountainous bicep erupted like nothing I've ever seen. Ultra thick veins swelling as big as my fingers. She was covered in sweat at this point. Running down her forehead along with those pulsing veins. Even when I wasn't looking at her, her ultra deep, intense grunts kept my arousal from letting up. She switched arms and kept going. At this point I was just hoping I wasn't going to cream my shorts right there!

When she finally stopped and took a rest I noticed a few people giving me looks. A woman looked at me and laughed a little, shaking her head as if to say,"What the fuck is wrong with you?" A couple big bodybuilders were giving me looks and joking with each other. "I'm sure I could guess what they're saying." I was starting to feel self conscious again, but I also felt like I owed Tes an apology for staring at her so much. I don't want to be rude and certainly don't want her to think I'm an asshole. My stomach knotted up a little as I walked over to her. "Hey Tes, I want to apologize. I'm sorry I keep staring at you. I'm not used to seeing women like you where I normally workout. I wish I did though." She smiled,"that's ok." Hearing her say that made me feel so good, it was like everyone else in the gym ceased to exist. "You are destroying those weights! I've seen plenty of women lift hard in the gym, but I've never seen one annihilate a gym before!" She laughed. "Yeah, I sure love an intense workout!", she said as she curled her insane arm up. "It's one of the things I live for", she exclaimed hitting a brutal double bicep shot. My jaw dropped, speechless soaking in all the obscene, roided she beef in front of me. She must have shaved her armpits, but the hair was already growing back with a vengeance. I could smell the beads of sweat dripping down her lats from her armpits. Before I could think to respond, Tes got up and strutted over to work on lats. The weight she grabbed looked like it weighed as much as she did. As I tried to figure out what I was going to work on next, she performed bent over rows and then on to seated lat pulls. Again I was mesmerized, not only by the orgasmic view, but by her unforgiving power. Just like in the video I saw, she was forcing the entire stack of weights up with such force it was hitting the top of the machine hard making a loud clang with every rep. Her beast mode display was priceless. Orgasmic. I managed to finish my workout about the same time she did even though I was taking a lot more rests and using nowhere near the weight she was. My workout was a joke compared to hers, but I was spent. She hit a few poses admiring herself in the mirror (as was I!) before heading out.

As she left the gym I followed her. "Hey Tes! Can I talk to you for a minute?"

hairylover321

Excellent! K++ can't wait for more!

petefa

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phil123

Great update.

Cant' t wait to read what happens next

JogiBear

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lupus753

I remember seeing this on some other site. Nice to see it here.

M7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I remember seeing this on some other site. Nice to see it here.

Really? This is the only place I've posted it. Do you remember the site? Not that I mind, just curious.

Thanks everyone! I don't have the next part done, but here's a small sample.

"Sure, what's up?",she responded turning around. I wanted to tell her,"My dick since the moment you entered the gym!" I felt the heat radiating from her and could still smell her strong sweat as it glistened in the sun. Even though she wasn't training for a contest and was off season, her striations and veins were telling me otherwise. Looking at her, nothing else around me seemed to exist. Everything about her was commanding my attention. Her scent, her attitude, the way she walked, her extra large clothes still looking a size too small, how it strained trying to contain her impossible size. I was getting weak in the knees again. She's so big it feels like she's looking down at me even though I'm taller than her! Never in my life had I felt such an uncontrollable lust. So badly I just wanted to wrap my arms around her (as far as I could anyway) and start dry humping her right there in the parking lot! Instead I somehow collected my thoughts and finally asked her out. "I don't actually live around here, but I'll be in town all week. If you have any free time at all, I'd love to take you out." I was already nervous, but I could feel my nerves getting the better of me as I started talking faster. "Whatever you want to do. We could eat, go to a movie, get some drinks. Or if there's something else you want to do just let me know." She chuckled a little, I'm sure amused by my failure at playing it cool. "Okay, sure. I'm starving. Let's go get some grub."