LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tina Lockwood

Started by vegeta21, May 28, 2008, 07:33:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenter

She's not human....Fine face and Amazing body. Each parameter at the top. Top biceps, top Calves, Top quad...
Those quads are 28-29 inches IMHO
How tall i she?

Kenter

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Patrick_Henry

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fine face and Amazing body. Each parameter at the top. Top biceps, top Calves, Top quad...
How tall i she?

Amen.
Tina is an all-time great; I believe She possessed the greatest genetic potential of any athlete in the sport's history.

I think She's about 5' 6"..

hubba

I don't think there will ever be a woman who can compare to Tina.  Absolutely amazing.  And she even did a couple of wrestling videos!!

sa2009

 Tina progression   in order   age 15   age 19  and 20's


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

autechre

pretty sure that first pic is not Tina.
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

sa2009

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
pretty sure that first pic is not Tina.


If it's not Tina guess the person who wrote that is mistaken . But it does look like her , and very muscular at an early age .

txduggan

That progression pic of a young Tina in the blue bikini has been in circulation for many years...

I don't have any empirical evidence that the picture is real, but I've never seen it disputed, either...

-TD

sa2009

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That progression pic of a young Tina in the blue bikini has been in circulation for many years...

I don't have any empirical evidence that the picture is real, but I've never seen it disputed, either...

-TD

I think theirs a good chance it's her . Haven't seen many girls that age already with muscles . So it wouldn't be surprised if it's really Tina

jdm022

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jdm022

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Huge Schmoe

25 years later and I'm still looking for these ... the footage or gallery (prejudging) of the 1995 USA championships where she placed 10th on the Hw.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pico

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

storyillus

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
25 years later and I'm still looking for these ... the footage or gallery (prejudging) of the 1995 USA championships where she placed 10th on the Hw.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Now I'm totally torturing myself because I couldn't find it either, not that I thought I could compare my twenty minute search to your two and a half decades.

schillster1

I've always enjoyed and appreciated Tina's thickness in and out of saeson.  :cool2:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Does anyone know where this muscle queen is today?

If someone on this forum had even a hint or a rumor of her whereabouts, they'd post it here so fast. It's one question that never has to be asked on this forum.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS