⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#COLLECTION: Scraps, Snippets and Vignettes *Various Authors + Subjects*

Started by Seldom, March 30, 2009, 12:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnsm00007

The Girl With Hijab

I work in the Middle East as a journalist for a German newspaper, every day is a race against the clock, I have to write a story to the news desk. In times of terror in the west, this is no problem, then there is a lot to write about. On the other hand, I like to write about other things than terrorism and bad islam.

There are two ways of writing for me. I can sit  in my office surfing the internet trying to find things to write about. Or I go for a walk for inspiration. Today is one of these days of walking.

After about an hour walk I sit down for a cup of coffee at one of the few coffee shops, the locals drink tea, I drink coffee. I would like a beer, but for some reasons I can't, it's forbidden. The kafe is a small room, only four tables and 12 chairs. I guess most people just come in to get take away. I have never been to this one before. In one corner at one of the tables two girls are sitting, both are wearing the common gear. Their hair is covered with a hijab. From the shoulders down they both have a big cape - you shall now show what your body looks like, it might turn men into thinking about things they shouldn't think about. On the table there's  a book about computer sience, I guess they go to the local college doing informatics.

I go to order my coffee, the barista is a girl wearing the same as the two other girls. Yes. Most girls and women dress the same. I don't really see any difference - but I've read that there is a big difference in fashion and how they weare their hijabs. It turns out that the barista speaks German, she has been an exchange student in Hamburg. I sit down at my table, turn on my pc, but I can see the whole kafe.

I sit there for about an hour, the barista is cleaning the tables. -I have to close the kafe for an hour during midday, she says. It is common, because the heath that all shops close in the middle of the day. -If you want, you can sit here and work. Her German has some mistakes, but it's really good. -My friends in the corner will also stay, so it's OK.

I'm happy I don't have to leave, so I get another coffee. The barista locks the door and turn in my direction -Since it's closed, I consider the cafe a private area, and since you're german, I guess it's OK if I take off my hijab. -Of course, I reply, I'm used to women without hijab from Germany.

She takes of her hijab and reveales her hair, it's in a ponytail that's quite loose. She also takes of her cape, underneath she's weraring a long sleeved shirt that is soaked of sweat. It must be terrible hot working with a hijab and a black cape. The shirt sticks to her upper body like a second skin. I can see she has a pink sports bra. But it's not the only thing I see, this girl has a an incredible six pack. The shirt has three bumps in two collums down her midsection. -Wow, I think, this is really something to write an article about. This would be cool for my German readers: Hijab barista with fitness girl body. I start to think about how the article could be like, writing down some questions I would ask.

I didn't notice that she was walking around putting the chairs where they belong. -Haha, what's that, she asks pointing at my pc screen. I'm caught off guard, -eh eh, it's an idea for an article, I say.

She smiles and fixes her ponytail. I notice that it's not only a six pack on this girl. She knows what she is doing, I think she flexes a little more than she has too when she ties up her hair. -Are you impressed? she asks. Am I impressed? Of course. -Why? No man likes saradass, she says. In the arabic world it's not common, I never heard about men who likes female muscles.

-Would it be possible to write an article about you? I ask. -Yes, but I can't reveal my face, she says. We agree for a meeting the same time the day after in the kafe.

The next day I come in and the two other studens are there as well. The barista comes over, smiles and say I have to wait a few minutes before she can lock the doors. I can't wait.

After five minutes the waiting time is over. She has already cleaned the tables and is ready for the interwiev. I ask about how she got her muscles, and she tells the story about the young girl doing gymnastics in school, that she had to stop working out in school, but kept on doing gymnastics at home. Her father set up a short beam. They didn't have space for a big mat, so her father hung up rings, like the men's olympic rings. Because of that her upper body is much larger than her legs. Every day for years she has been training the rings for hours. That's why her abs are so hard and her biceps are even bigger. We talk for about an hour, then she's got to open the kafe again.

The next day is time for a photo shot. Normally I would call my photographer, but since he's a local, I have to do this one myself. And I don't mind.

Again she closes the kafe, undoes her hijab and cape. But this time she is prepared and is standin in the middle of the kafe wearing a pair of trousers and a white bra that shows her abs from the top to the bottom. I can see the veins dissapearing down under her trousers. All over her abs there's like looking at a map of rivers, the veins beeing rivers and her abs mountains.

We have to do the photo session in the kafe. The first photo is her between two tables lifting her legs straight forward, making her triceps look huge. The next picture is her behind the bar flexing her biceps. On each biceps she balances a cup of coffee. In the next picture she is climbing up a shelf to get something from the top shelf. She lifts herself up with one arm and reaches out for some chockolade with her other arm.

The hardest picture to make was with her abs. It's hard to find a situation in a cafe where her abs come to work. In the end we found out we could make a short video for the online edition. The film starts with one of the student guests comes and order a coca cola. She then gets it from the frigde, looks aroud but can't find an opener. She then puts the bottle between her abs, flexes really hard and pulls out the bottle which now is open.

Her face didn't show in any of the pictures, my article was ready and the German newspaper was ready to publish. The article was a great sucess. The comments were all positive and they wrote about how the article had changed their wiev on girls with hijabs.

I was asked to write more about the unknown barista. But for me she was no longer unknown. For me she even had a name, but I can not tell you.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
so thats the end? ???


wkm1959

A Perfect Wedding Anniversary
by wkm1959
_______________

As I walked into the hotel room, I found Pamela smiling through  happy tears at the heart shaped diamond pendant I had given her to celebrate our second wedding anniversary just 4 days after my 30th birthday.  At 27 she looks stunning.

Hello Darling, I said , as I was met with a long deep kiss.  My bride was dressed in a very provocative and revealing bikini, Her beautiful blonde tresses caressed her shoulders and velvet soft skin.  I have a surprise for you, Mister, she cooed.

A little history is needed here. We had met during the summer of 2011 as I had made a very conscious decision to get into the best shape of my life.  Workouts on my home elliptical machine had done wonders for my abs, Coupled with intense weight training on machines, I changed over 200 lbs of fat to a lean, muscular 180.  I had fully regained  & surpassed the level of overall physical strength I had known in my early thirties and this lovely girl had been my personal trainer & patient supportive guide. She was and remains a competitive natural bodybuilder had just won her first competition when we met even though she started lifting heavy at 18   We had met at a blues club & there was an instant chemistry despite a 3-year difference in age. 

We had danced a long slow dance that night.  Her one piece red dress was very short and revealed a level of muscularity that was too beautiful to ignore.  She had noticed the smile on my face & whispered in my ear as the music played that she wanted to take me back to her apartment to show me her muscles in private. That was only the beginning.

Now as I looked upon her on our anniversary night after a lovely dinner I could clearly see that she had redefined what being muscular meant.  The posing bikini left nothing to the imagination.

While still kissing me she whispered, thank you for my pendant, honey.  I love you so much.  Leading me to the couch, she smiled.  Do you remember my posing routine on stage yesterday love?

I remember how lovely you looked on stage, Pam, I replied your routine was inspired.

Thank you, my darling, but I have prepared one just for you to see. I love it when you can both see & feel  & kiss me & my diamond hard muscles.

You put so much effort into your flexing on stage, love, aren't you feeling weak from the dieting over the last three months, I asked.

Not at all, my baby.  I diet in a way that I don't lose any of my strength.  On stage, I only flex at 50% of my strength because that is all I need to win.  I save my full strength posing for you, my fbb sisters & for me flexing these very muscular strong arms that turn you & me on so much, not to mention my regular arm-wrestling contests at the gym with my fbb sisters and with my darling husband who I am going to have a rematch with tonight before I make love to him

She started posing slowly and seductively, her beautiful voice singing our wedding song,
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wkm1959

Three Times the Muscle
by wkm1959
___________________

On my Wife Ashley & I's  2nd Anniversary, her twin sister & their best friend surprised us with an Italian Dinner and memories of how we all met.

My lovely wife Ashley, read a note that we all remembered well

Hi There:

We are three natural bodybuilders aged 21, 22 & 22 who were very flattered by the respect you gave to us during our performances.  We are each very strong & muscular & we couldn't help but notice the smile you gave to each of us when we flexed our biceps. We are all natural bodybuilders & have never used steroids.  We would love to have you come backstage to our private dressing room & settle a question we would prefer a gentleman such as yourself to answer.  We cannot decide between us who has the best or hardest biceps & each of us want you to feel our right biceps flexed at full strength & to arm-wrestle with you & with each other.  Please meet us Backstage.

Alyssa, Brooke & Ashley (all real names)

I arrived backstage & was met by three absolutely stunning beauties, each offering a warm hug & a kiss.  They were each dressed in white satin robes.  Alyssa was the youngest & shortest of the girls. She asked if she could flex on my lap.  I agreed.  She was a lovely little brunette standing 5ft 2 in. & weighing 135 lbs.  Guys love it when I flex, she said, removing her robe. They can't believe how hard my biceps are.  Want to feel a big super-hard muscle on a little girl?

Sure, I said.

Alyssa wasted no time, with a pronounced grunt she started to flex her arm very intensely.  Because she was small boned, her 15-inch bicep was huge for her small frame. She felt her muscle & kept pouring it on until her arm was shaking visibly.  Feel my muscle, she said as she was flexing at half strength

She wasn't exaggerating, as her bicep was very defined & very hard. 

You have a very beautiful & very hard bicep, Alyssa.

Thank you, said Alyssa,  Keep your hand on my muscle, I want to go "all out" for you.

Now, said Alyssa gritting her teeth, feel my...muscle.  My hand caressed a satin covered rock; it was impossibly, fantastically hard & incredibly defined. It was getting harder under my touch.  Alyssa's lovely arm was shaking, as she was now flexing with all her might.  She was flexing her bicep so hard I thought it would break through her skin & still she flexed harder & harder. Feel & kiss my muscle, Alyssa moaned as she felt her bicep & put every last ounce of strength into her flex for a full 2 minutes, yielding a bicep as hard as rock. Brooke & Ashley cheered her on as she flexed & felt Alyssa's muscle as well, marveling at its hardness.

Thank you,  I look forward to our arm-wrestle.  I have very strong arms.

Ashley was the next up.  She was a beautiful 26-year-old blonde with piercing sky blue eyes, Brooke & I are into extreme natural bodybuilding.
We are twin sisters & bodybuilders.  We are always challenging each other to build our muscles, flex harder, be stronger than any girl or guy.

We love to turn respectable guys & ourselves on by flexing our muscles, feeling our muscles & armwrestling.  Brooke and I love taking each other on & we want to arm-wrestle with you and each other.  We love flexing one arm with all our strength & want you to feel our biceps.

Do you like girls with huge biceps?, asked Ashley as she removed her robe.

Sure, I laughed.

I have a confession to make. I am very attracted to you. A girl should say a proper hello she purred, placing one unflexed but very muscular arm behind my neck & giving me a very long, deep seductive kiss. She smiled & turned her eyes to her right arm.

I only flex in two ways, hard, or with all my strength, she said violently flexing her right bicep.  Feel my Muscle, she said seductively.

Ashley's huge & incredibly defined bicep bunched and ballooned as her elbow bent. More and more muscle seemed to be fed into her upper arm from places unknown. It rose higher and higher until it was 18 inches.

This, she said, easily holding the flex and feeling her muscle is at 50% of my strength. As you can feel, my muscle is as hard as Alyssa's muscle at her full strength flex.

I love how hard it is, Ashley, it's so beautiful.

There were tears of joy on Ashley's Face, she let out a deep grunt flexing her muscle as if possessed. Ashley's arm was vibrating as she started to flex with all her might. 

Feel my muscle,  she screamed passionately.

Ashley's bicep was diamond hard, It was the hardest bicep I ever felt & it was still getting harder.

I have never felt a harder or lovelier muscle, pretty lady, I marveled.

Ashley was still flexing as she felt her bicep and lovingly kissed it. Finally she stopped, gave me a warm smile & another very long, deep seductive kiss.

Thank you, Ashley said, catching her breath & wiping a tear, you have made me & my muscles feel beautiful, but Brooke's biceps are even harder.

Yes they are, laughed Brooke but not by much.

Girls, said Brooke, I really want to armwrestle before I flex as she removed her robe. Alyssa, are you up for a re-match before you arm wrestle with Kyle?

Alyssa knelt down on the posing mat and placed her right arm in position, a huge smile on her face.

Ashley scampered over. You two need a referee.

Alyssa & Brooke clasped their right hands in a firm grip.

On the count of three, said Ashley ', 1.. 2.. 3... GO!!!

The resistance Brooke met when she started pushing told her that this would be the match she had dreamed of having with Alyssa.  A match that would test her as no other had before. Two beautiful biceps were contracting to a hardness of diamond. Alyssa reached over & felt Brooke's muscle, then Brooke did the same marveling at how hard Alyssa's muscle was becoming.   I sat marveling at the peak, definition and size of Alyssa's right bicep for her size. Brooke smiled loving the strength Alyssa was putting against hers.  She had beaten Alyssa the last time they arm-wrestled but something told her it would not be as easy this go- round.  Alyssa's eyes were riveted to her bicep as it strained & grew even more pumped and defined. I want muscles as hard as yours are. Lets flex after we're done, grunted Alyssa. Love to, said Brooke, my muscles get so hard after an arm-wrestle as good as this one.  Alyssa stared at her bicep willing even more strength to come into her arm & starting to push even harder.  Brooke watched as her own lovely bicep pumped, strained & & moved slowly toward the rug..  Brooke pushed hard until Alyssa's arm was back in the neutral position. They stayed locked for five long minutes.  Alyssa gritted her teeth & pushed back with all her strength. Her bicep swelled getting more defined & cut. After two more minutes,  Brooke struggled mightily but it was no use. Alyssa brought her friends arm down for the first time. That was incredible, said Brooke, Great Match!!!!

And to think my darling John, laughed Ashley staring into my eyes, that we met that night & look where we are now. 

Alyssa & Brooke smiled, & toward the dining room table,  When do we Eat, John.

Right Now Ladies, Right Now.


User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wkm1959

Jennifer
by wkm1959
_______________________

I was sitting on her sofa when Jennifer came up behind me.  She was a startlingly lovely 30 year old from Chicago of Asian Descent.

Hi Tom, she smiled in a voice as soft as velvet.  I loved our date.

Hi there, where were you the last half Hour or so, I missed that very lovely smile of yours.

In the weight room, pumping up my arms.

Do you bodybuild, I inquired?

Yes, but not for competition.  I lift very heavy but I don't do exercises that make my breasts disappear.    I may be only 5'2, small to medium boned with a gorgeous butt, great breasts, & 145 lbs but I am very strong & extremely muscular, especially my arms, no steroids.  Jennifer was smiling as she could see the smile on my face. 

So you are curious about my muscles, Tom?

Yes I am.

Curious, she said sauntering over to me & very handsome as well.  What is your favorite muscle on a woman?

Biceps, I said.

Close your eyes, I Want you to feel my bicep before I show it to you, she said flexing her right arm.  Feel my muscle.

My right hand touched & squeezed a very hard bicep.

Pretty Lady, I laughed, that is the hardest bicep I have ever felt.  I have no doubt that it is very beautiful as well just like it's owner.

Open your eyes now.

Jennifer flashed her very lovely smile.

Tom, that deserves a serious kiss. I have wanted to kiss you for a long time.  Our lips touched & her tongue gently entered.  We shared a very deep long passionate kiss.  Whispering in my ear she said, I was barely flexing.

Since I was 14, I have prided myself on the size, definition & especially the hardness of my biceps, when flexed at full strength.  I usually flex for myself every night but this is the first time I've ever ached to flex for a man Im attracted to. Whispering in my ear she said.  I Want you to see & feel my muscle.

Now watch my right bicep.

Slowly & very intensely she flexed her right arm. What I saw was the most beautiful, extremely peaked, sharply cut & defined 18 inch bicep I'd seen in a long time.  Ever so slowly, she poured more & more effort into the flex.  She looked deep into my eyes & smiled as she could tell that I was very aroused.  Feel my Muscle, she said seductively.

It's so hard & so beautiful, Jennifer, I whispered. Just like its owner.

I want to arm-wrestle with you, mister. Jennifer purred flexing even harder with a huge smile on her face.

She spoke in Asian, coaxing her bicep as she flexed.  As I felt this satin covered diamond of a bicep, she let out a soft groan & flexed even harder

Keep your hand on my muscle, Tom said Jennifer, I want to go "all out" for you.

Her fist started to vibrate. With a grunt, she flexed with all her might

Will you let me & my muscles make love to you after we arm-wrestle, Tom?

I would be honored, I replied.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

Very nice, I liked what I read here a lot, very minimalist, but still hot. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

dadazedone1

Found this on the web, all credits to the anonymous writer

Sex with Bodybuilder Babe
________________________________


Byron wondered why he even bothered. After eight months of faithfully working out three times a week, he still weighed only 135 pounds and had arms that resembled spaghetti. "Okay," he said under his breath, "let's see if we can do tonight." Lying on his back, he hoisted the barbell into the air in an attempt to bench press ninety pounds, and almost instantly he realized that he was in trouble after he brought the bar down to his chest.

Desperately he tried to heft the iron off of his body, but the more he struggled, the weaker he seemed to become. The first rule about bench pressing is to always use a spotter, and at that very moment Byron was discovering the wisdom of that particular idiom. He tried screaming for help, but the air had been forced from his lungs, leaving him in the very precarious position that he may suffocate in a room full of people.

As unconsciousness began to overtake him, the bar miraculously was wrenched off chest and blessed air filled his burning lungs. After coughing for a second or two, he struggled to his feet to thank his savior, but much to his chagrin he was standing face to face with a woman.

"Hey, dummy," she said while shaking her head from side to side, "don't you know enough to use a spotter, you can get killed using free weights by yourself." "If ya want to lift alone, use a machine," she said while walking away.

He chased after her and stuck his hand out and gushed, "Of course you're right, I just want to thank you, I was in real trouble back there, and by the way, my name's Byron." She gave him a quick once over before breaking into a broad smile and taking his hand in her powerful hand and replying, "Well, I didn't mean to snap at you Byron, but I just didn't want to see you get hurt, come on over here, and spot for me, okay?"

As she walked in front of him, Byron for the first time got a good look at her, and to say the least she was the most muscular woman he had ever seen in his life. While she wasn't pretty, she had a wholesome looking face with a solid Nordic features and a shock of blonde hair that was short enough not to need a comb.

As she positioned herself under bar that contained at least two hundred pounds he offered in all seriousness, "I don't know if you should be trying this, I don't know how much I could help you if you got into trouble." In a quick motion, the blonde giant grabbed the bar and let it down to her chest and replied, "No problem, Byron, this is an easy one for me," and then proceeded to press the bar ten times quickly before returning it to the cradle. After five more sets, she sat up and toweled off her face and offered, "How about a soft drink, I'm buying.

They sat against the wall, sipped their diet colas, and talked while absentmindedly watching others work out! He found out that her name was Arianna, that everyone called her Ari for short, and that she had been working out for about five years! After taking a drink from his can of pop, Byron asked casually, "May I ask you a personal question? "Shoot," she replied quickly. How much do you weigh, I've never seen a woman built like you." She chuckled before answering and replied, "That's a compliment I hope, but to answer your question, I weigh 225 pounds, give or take a pound or two." "Geesh," he replied in awe, "I've been working out like a dog for over six months and still look like a bag of bones." She put her hand on his arm and said softly, "Some people just have trouble building muscle mass, it has nothing to do with how much you work out, it's all physiological, kind of like you're preordained." He was listening to her answer, but what he really was thinking about was the feeling that shot through him when she touched his arm, incredible.

With his pulse still racing, he stammered, "So tell me, Ari, does your husband or boy friend work out like you do, I mean, is he all bulked up and all?" When didn't answer, he quickly interjected, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked such a personal question, please forgive me." She touched his arm again, this time letting her hand linger as she replied, "No, it's okay, it's just that, well, I don't have a boy friend, no man in his right mind would ever want to date someone who looked like me." Now turning to face her, he took her hand and replied, "You're kidding I hope, because you're about the most amazing woman I've ever met." It was then that he first noticed that her eyes were glistening with tears, and he realized that she was really hurting inside. He leaned forward, gently kissing her cheek, and said, "Let's get showered and go have some coffee."

"Two coffees," Byron said to the waitress in the all night diner they found not far from the gym! Making an attempt at small talk, Ari commented that she had never been here, but that it had a lot of atmosphere! The waitress returned with their coffee, and then left the two of them alone in the back booth! Byron took a long drink, put his cup down, and said, "I know this is may sound crazy, and don't get upset, but I think that I'm in love with you." The words hung in the air for what seemed like and eternity, until Ari replied softly, "I-I think I love you too." Byron's head began spinning when he heard Ari's response to what he thought was an absolutely crazy admission, but incredibly, she felt the way he did. They sat in the booth for two hours just talking, trading information about one another, and trying to go slow, even though they were anxious to dive head long in. Outside the cafe next to their cars, they kissed under the light of a lamp post, not a sexy French kiss, but a sweet affectionate kiss that new lovers revel in. When they pulled apart, each could see it in the other's eyes, it was electric for both of them. This was Wednesday, so they traded phone numbers and made a date for Saturday evening. As each of them drove home, they were both positive of one thing, they had each found their soul mate.

It had been a marvelous evening, just some burgers and a movie, but it was better than the ballet and a five course meal at a fancy restaurant. It seemed that they were made for each other. The one thing that at first was a little disconcerting, was the number of stares Ari received because of her overly developed body, but after a while, Byron didn't even notice or care. Later that evening, in front of Ari's apartment building, the two of them sat in the front seat of Byron's car and necked like a couple of teenagers. After one particularly long kiss, Byron looked into her eyes and whispered, "I love you Arianna, just as sure as I can be, I love you." She kissed him again, and then whispered back, "Come on up stairs for a while, I'll make some coffee.

Once inside of the apartment, Ari led him straight to her bedroom! "I thought you were going to make coffee," he said with a twinkle in his eye." "Shut up and kiss me," she said as their mouths met in a passionate embrace. When they finally pulled apart she offered, "Well, I guess this is it, the moment of truth," and slowly began removing her clothing. Byron watched in awe and fascination while Ari slipped out of her dress, revealing and incredibly muscled body in a thong bikini bottom and a lycra sports bra. "Okay," she said softly, "your turn." He turned three shades of red and stammered, "this is so embarrassing, I feel so, I don't know, inadequate, I guess." "Why," she replied, a little dumb founded, "you're normal, what do you have to be embarrassed about?!?" "Well," he stumbled, "you know, it's just that I'm, well you know, not really that well built." She smiled and laughed affectionately, "Don't worry, you're plenty of man for me," and then proceeded to help him remove his sweater, under shirt, and trousers. The incongruity of it all hit them together, that of her being the huge muscled one and him being the proverbial 98 pound weakling. "We do look like an unlikely pair, don't we," she said lightly?!? With the ice broken he replied, "Like Mutt and Jeff." She looked him in the eye and asked softly, "Byron, can you take off my bra and panties for me, please?!?" He made an audible gulping sound in his throat, but with shaking hands, slipped the tight fitting bra over her head. Her chest was like none he had ever seen in person or in photographs, and he sucked in his breath while trying to contain himself. "T-they're beautiful, Ari," he whispered, "I can't believe how lucky I am." "D-do you really like them," she said in almost a pleading voice, "most men find them very unattractive." "My god," he groaned, "they're unreal, m-may I touch them?!?" She took in a deep breath which seemed to expand her chest even more, and whispered, "Please, I want you to feel them, they're yours." What made her boobs so unusual, was that her breasts were pulled tight against her chest do to her massive muscle development, while her nipples stood out erect and proud, almost begging to be sucked. At his first touch the air whistled out of her, and she involuntarily pressed forward, encouraging his mammalian exploration. Seeing her positive reaction, Byron leaned down and took a hard nipple into his mouth, resulting in a loud moan from deep inside Ari's throat. Growing bolder, he continued sucking, but let his hand slip to her crotch where began feeling her mound through her skimpy panties. Between pants she begged, "I want you now, please take me."

After gently pushing her back down on the bed, he casually reached out and tugged the tiny nylon thong off of Ari's hips. Now it was his turn to suck in his breath, because right before his very eyes was the most succulent pussy he had ever seen, which was shaved completely bare, with lips bulging out obscenely, practically begging to be licked or fucked. He kicked of his boxers, exposing his erection to her eyes for the first time. He wasn't hung like King Kong, but his six inches was certainly adequate, especially to a woman who hadn't been fucked in over three years. He mounted her quickly, his penis immediately finding her entrance as if it were drawn by a powerful magnet. He kept saying to himself to go slow, but in his excitement that was a hopeless ideal, so in one hard thrust he buried it deep into her wetness, a union between two people who both felt like this moment would never happen to them. As hard as her body was, her pussy was just that soft, enveloping him, coaxing the seed out of his erection in waves of spurting cum.

In the end, size didn't matter, he was a man and she a woman, and each performed their role like countless other couples around the world at that very moment. She out weighed him almost two to one, and in terms of strength, it wasn't even close, but when it came time, he took her and made her his own, and that's how it began, for these two disparate lovers.


Amalove

Hi I am big female muscle lover. I like to write woman muscle fiction. English is not my native language so pardon my english :)


Broadback Bitch
by Amalove
_______________________

Part I

It was 5 PM when she entered apartment. She locked the door and leaned back 
against them with heavy sigh. All day at the office can get you really tired.
She dropped big leather bag on the floor and kicked of heels now walking
barefoot towards the kitchen. Sink was full of dirty dishes. She didnt like to
clean. As she was aproaching to open cabinet she stopped to streach, raising her
hands up in the air and bending to reach her toes. Perfect. Now in her early
thirties, despite having office job as secretary for almost ten years now, still she
was flexible. Need to thank that growing up playing handball in high school.
As she raised up on her toes to reach stack of supplements her shapely calve
muscles splited streching dark nylons she wore. Turn on the blender,
mix protein soup and off to couch. Time to relax. The TV was on, she was chewing bananas
ocasionaly taking big swallow of protein. The clock showing 6 PM and she was feeling
energized. As she was lying on the couch she noticed distinct armpit sweat.
Foot odour was strong too. All day at the office you could imagine.
It is time for workout.
She didn't change her office clothes as it was already sweaty. Growing up as sporty girl
she was always little smelly. It's all nature after all and she kind of like it.
There was small room in the apartment she rearranged as a home gym. It had all she needed.
From classic stationary bike that was pumping fitness of girls and women all around
the world to more serious free weights like 30lb dumbbells and even gym bench. She went
through quick streching routine and decided to hit bench press. She loved to workout chest
as she didn't had big boobs but she managed to raise them working those pecs. Boys at
the office started to notice her great posture and blouses where really tight when she
would inhale. Lats were popping out too and that was trouble. Regular pull up exercising
really started to develop those shoulders and finding business suit that she can fit
in was hard. As she was one of those women who never liked to show too much of her body
her business clothes where the norm outside of office too. Tankfully there were taylor
made suit shops and the plan is to visit one of those taylors to take measurements
in upcoming months. She leaned on bench and exhale grabbing the bar. When she made sure she had good grip she pushed 60lb weight with loud grunt. Strong girl, strong, she was thinking to herself. The plan is to make 6 repetitions. She started, one, two,...
the blouse was going to explode...three, quick breathing,..., five, siiiiix she screamed with
moan. Good. Sound of iron bar hitting holder, her hands fall down, breathing heavy with
big smile. You go girl she was cheering to herself. She workout for 45min than she hit the
shower. After that big bawl of steamed chicken and broccoli for dinner. At 10pm she was
in bed.

...

sevenpeight

Untitled Vignette
by sevenpeight

Laura's handspan was large. Her fingers were bloated and calloused. Fynn wrapped his mouth around one and worked his tongue around its girth, sliding his lips back and forth.

The massive bodybuilder looked down at her plaything and smiled a predatory smile. A few weeks ago he would have resisted or complained. Now he did as he was told.

Laura brought her other large hand around to the back of Fynn's head and firmly pushed it further on to the long, thick finger it was attending to. As she pushed his head forward, the giant cables of her forearms writhed and flexed, displacing and rearranging a tangle of veins. And further up, the peaked and separated heads of her biceps bulged and hardened, 26 inches of monstrous power held back for now. Striations rippled across pumpkin size, rock hard shoulders.

Fynn gagged as Laura's finger hit the back of his throat. His eyes watered. "That's enough for now," rumbled the muscular behemoth. She extracted her finger and gripped his chin — "but you'll have to learn to deep throat it." The mandible whined with the pressure Laura was  applying, frail human bone was no match hydraulic strength of her overdeveloped hand muscles.

Laura let go Fynn's chin and indicated what was to come next with her eyes. The man complied, sinking down between the twin pillars of the bodybuilder's legs. He snuck a fearful look at the gargantuan thigh on one side of his head. Insanely ripped 37" slabs of muscle rested heavily on the chair. Furrowed striations covering every inch of the mountainous sweeps, like some sort of mad ploughed hillside.

Fynn swallowed hard as he considered the force of the mountains either side of him colliding in a tectonic event that would crush all life caught in the planetquake. Then he quickly focused on the task at hand.

Taking a deep breath, Flynn impaled himself on the biggest, angriest clit ever seen. Erect between Laura's mountainous thighs, stood a raging 12 inch girl-cock boner. It was thicker than the finger he'd sucked. Laura put her head back and moaned a low moan. Fynn licked and sucked and wrapped his tongue around the monster clit, over and over, as he'd been taught. Its girth filled his mouth completely.

As Laura's excitement mounted, her hand once again found the back of his head. He gagged and tried to pull back, encountering the unmovable force of Laura's arm, effortlessly pushing him further on to her shaft. The oversized clit, having nowhere else to go, slid into his throat. His eyes bulged in alarm. He gagged, the muscles in his throat constricting instinctively. Laura screamed with pleasure as the gag reflex massaged her massive clit.

She stood up in a fury of excitement, Fynn's flailing form was lifted by his impaled mouth, dangling from her she-cock. He looked up in fear and awe as Laura powered down into a mind-shattering most muscular pose. Her pectoral plane erupted into thick vascular slabs of she-beef, erect nipples pointing straight at him like a pair of howitzer shells. Traps and lats flared out like the musclebound hood of some nightmare cobra. Veins spouted on every visible surface, pulsing even across her face. Her cum gushed over him and splattered noisily on the floor.

"That was fun" Laura thought, "we'll have to do that again".

Jeremy Lightning

I like a lot of things here, muscular fingers, huge, strong clits, and an overwhelmingly strong and muscular woman who takes control, wish it was longer, but for the length it was, it was pretty good. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sevenpeight

Thanks for the feedback!

I was originally thinking this would be a quickie, and I'd do something else next. But maybe I could do another instalment. Stay tuned!

sevenpeight

Part 2

'Relax!' barked Laura.

Fynn tried his best to comply but, looking at the reflection of Laura's insane hulking body in the mirror before him, his sphincter immediately puckered up.

Her tree-stump neck looked like it was welded solid to the high-flying buttresses of her traps. Two stone tablets of granite she-pecs trembled with unspent tectonic force, occasional rumbles sending cascading furrows across them. The hellish plates were framed by the sinister flare of Laura's lats — the meat wings of some fallen angel that had traded its ability to fly for inhuman earthbound power, its aerial extensions fused to its back in a nightmare configuration of brute strength.

Fynn's heart fluttered as his emotions crashed noisily into each other — fear, desire, anticipation, trepidation, yearning and terror battling for control of his mind and body. His eyes flitted back to Laura's, and the smouldering aggression and lust there caused his sphincter to tighten still further.

Laura growled and moved towards him, drawing Fynn's eyes back down, past the nightmare cobblestone alley of her abs, where the cobblestones had been replaced by boulders, to her man-shaming clit, fully erect, waving in front of her like a club ready to batter him with, an XXL condom stretched over it, on the brink of failure.

Laura's hypertrophied sex probed his opening and found it firmly shut. Bellowing in rage, Laura swung her arm out. Flynn watched in horror as the shapes shifted and distorted. Muscles from Laura's pumpkin-sized shoulders to her giant-sized hands, with the combined mass of an adult man, bent to her will, flexing and bulging as they hurtled down. She clipped him across the head, the edge of her slab-like palm grazing him and knocking him unconscious.

Flynn woke to the sound of heavy animal grunting filling his ears and a strange churning sensation in his belly, back and between his legs. A moment of grogginess passed quickly as he snapped into wide awake attention with the understanding of what was happening. His mouth gaped open in terror as his sphincter involuntarily tried to close.

Laura groaned with pleasure, Fynn's tightening sphincter massaging her meaty girl-cock. She threw her head back, leaving Fynn with the reflection of a demented headless muscle monster pegging him like so much trussed meat.

He was being hollowed out and cleansed. The violation of his person was complete. The fear of Laura's entry into him was now in the past. He willed himself to relax, dedicating the remainder of his life to her pleasure.

She moved in and out of him and he clamped down again, this time purposefully. Laura's head snapped back into view, her eyes fixing on him, an angry vein pulsing down the centre of her forehead. He smiled and continued the rhythm of his clenching and unclenching, massaging her member in time with her thrusts. Laura grinned and moaned. Her tempo increasing and her thrusts becoming more determined, more violent.

The rock-hard outcrops of Laura's thighs and jagged quartz edges of her pelvis  slammed into Fynn's buttocks over and over, leaving a bloody mess of cuts and bruises, as her fucking reached its frenzy. With a final almighty thrust, with which her  cock slammed hard into Fynn's guts, Laura climaxed louldly, a geyser of hot frothy cum spraying over Fynn, her muscles flexing in a beautiful symphony of orchestrated power, topped everywhere by a rapidly spreading latticework of veins.

The muscular behemoth heaved and creaked. Fynn slumped forward with satisfaction and relief. He was winded; his internal organs bruised, but he knew he could do it now. He could serve Laura.

Jeremy Lightning

Excellent, superb, incredible! I really loved reading this, the muscle description was tremendous, as is it is in most of your stories, but here, it was out front and carried on throughout. Laura was an awesome, sexy she-hulk with a muscle clit that completely destroyed his insides with it's super hard, strong tumescence, the only thing missing was it lifting his body when she came! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

seldom

Splendid! I didn't expect this one to continue, but I'm glad it did. Laura is magnificent!

M7

Although I don't really have a thing for big clits and I definitely have no interest in being on the "receiving end" of things, I really liked this story! I love Laura's attitude and her overwhelming she-hulk physique, how extreme she is and as the others have said, excellent description! Great job as usual sevenpeight. K+++ Always look forward to more (whether it's this story or another).

petefa

Spectacular story.really enjoyable!. :bravo:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login