gfx gfx
www.pharmacomstore.ws roids24.to
clearskypharmacy bodygear.to
hghgear
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
447993 Posts in 60159 Topics by 30176 Members - Latest Member: stevenmattt May 27, 2019, 09:44:08 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Other effects of streroids...turn on or not?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Other effects of streroids...turn on or not?  (Read 4873 times)

Offline outmuscled

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
Re: Other effects of streroids...turn on or not?
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2019, 10:54:11 pm »
Regarding some of the above comments, sexual orientation is about who you want to play with, not how.
Liking muscular or even masculine women is therefore not gay, but a straight fetish, and not really even that far out compared to some of the kinks out there.
The reason for the fascination with big fbbs is precisely because they are women.

I've sometimes wondered if it is somewhere on the sub-dom spectrum, though I've never had any interest in the traditional forms of that.

Some people here have also been clear that they don't just like muscular women, but muscular men too and that's fine as well.
It seems most people are quite clear on where their boundaries are.

Offline darksecret23

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Other effects of streroids...turn on or not?
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2019, 09:21:22 am »
To answer the question directly - anabolic steroid use is a big turn on!
For me it’s about the mindset of a woman prepared to use steroids to get huge despite knowing the side effects!
She wants to be bodybuilder size so badly she lives with the side effects.
Better yet (getting into fantasy thinking here) if she embraces and/or is encouraged by the visual side effects.
So when a fbb has a deep voice, I know it’s because she has chosen to use steroids to the point where that is her voice now. Same with the facial hair, receding hairline, square chiseled jawline, reduced-to-nothing breasts, enlarged clioris, agression etc etc and it’s definitely a turn on!

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Other effects of streroids...turn on or not?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View