⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Other effects of streroids...turn on or not?

Started by musclelvr56, March 18, 2018, 04:47:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

khuddle

Love the deep voices and square jaws, and thats it. Deep voices are great, you get a sense of the raw power of the woman
and how she would absolutely OWN you in the bedroom!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

khuddle

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

petitskinny

I love the deep voice also. I love also  beard and hairy pecs. I can have an orgasm just moving my small and soft  hands on muscular hairy pecs. As myself have almost no hairs on my body, it's really a turn on to be with a woman more hairy than me.
I love also to suck a huge clit ! Hoping one day I meet a woman with a clit bigger than dick, what is not so difficult.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

msllvr11

I dont really like a beard, but everything else is great. Some other members posted they arent sure why they are turned on but arent concerned, I feel the same way. I had a girlfriend with an enlarged clit that would get hard (I wouldnt quite call it erect) and I loved it. I dont care why. If she were here right now, I would unashamedly suck her off. Men do not have that effect on me.

cook417

For me it depends.  The jaw and voice look/sound good on some women and not on others.  The deeper voice can be sultry but not on all fbbs.

As most things fbb, I take it on a case-by-case basis.  But with the guiding principal that bigger muscles are always better.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tg_cyan

Let me answer by saying I keep hoping for the day when non-androgenic anabolics become a thing and we can have our big big powerful muscle women totally cute, feminine, and unvirilized -- like Tetsuko or similar fantasy characters. That would be a "have your cake and eat it too" event for people like me.

These days I'm willing to forgo a bit of muscle for a more feminine look, but I'd rather have the huge muscle  and the femininity. The rare women (like Tina Lockwood) who could make both happen are the most attractive tome.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jango_BD

I'm gonna say nah, doesnt feel like the body has been properly earned.

Buffalo

Not problem jaw and deep voice

Your favorite deep voice?

beowulff

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not problem jaw and deep voice

Your favorite deep voice?
Sheila Bleck.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

petitskinny

The deep voice is really a turn on for me ! I've been fucked with a strapon by an FBB who was yelling I was her bitch with the deeper voice I've never heard on a woman, and it was a real turn-on to compare it with my vrigin moaning !
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Buffalo

Deep voice, Natalia Trukhina, Lisa Giesbrecht, Fabiola Boulanger

tarzan7

As I've said, big clit. As well as supercharged female libido. Hair, voice... who cares? Muscular, strong, horny, curves (usually big natural breasts or "strap ons")... they are not fragile by any means either. Big clits. She knows what you want and you know what they want.... Grrrr....!!!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

outmuscled

Big clit and deep voice are a big turn on and they're also objective proof that she's hard core, with the muscles to match.
The jaw, facial changes and excess hair I would sometimes say are too much, but I've got a feeling those reservations would go out the window if I ever came face to face with such a woman, and I'd just be in awe of her.
In a funny kind of way, some of the really extreme women are a turn on because they're so unfeminine and almost beast like. There are many ways for a woman to be sexy.

tg_cyan

Big clits are pretty hot -- easy to find and oh so sensitive. The typical "roid voice" is a bit of a buzzkill, but I love deep feminine voices. Tomoko Kanda, who's natty because the JBBF are really strict about gear use, has a deep lady voice that sounds like Kikuko Inoue, and it's toe-curlingly sexy. Amber DeLuca has an attractive voice also -- real husky, sounds like Elizabeth Peña or Kathleen Turner in her prime.

The increased sex drive is also hot. Combine it with a fun, confident personality and it's hard not to be wooed. I should add a caveat to my previous remarks: the right personality can more than make up for a TON of physical deficiencies. I've met fbbs whom no one would call extremely feminine or conventionally pretty, but they were an utter delight to be around.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dutchie

For me definitely not, I prefer a girl with a cute non-masculine face. Like Sarah Hayes or Dani Reardon, big but still really cute.

cook417

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For me definitely not, I prefer a girl with a cute non-masculine face. Like Sarah Hayes or Dani Reardon, big but still really cute.

Sarah Hayes had obvious effects of steroid use.  She was still amazingly hot but don't kid yourself.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login