⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Goddess Lauren

Started by edgar, February 14, 2018, 05:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

post_punk_skunk

Lauren is highly private but highly professional. If her unimpeachable reputation and countless pages of soaring reviews on this board can't convince you of that, I'm not sure what will. I recommend having your session and seeing for yourself what all the fuss is about. For my money, it was worth every penny and then some.

post_punk_skunk

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

post_punk_skunk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI'm trying to organise a Session with her in a few weeks. I'm very Excited.

I'm wondering has anyone had a FS with her? Or just the handjob at the end?

Sorry. Saw a previous response. Shame there's no FS  :(

She has her boundaries, as all providers are entitled to, but the experience is well worth it if you have the funds.

VegasAce

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYeah I wanted to know what her condition is currently like, because I'm not sure if the photos on Session Girls are recent or not. I once had a session with someone (it was an amazing session) but she looked different compared to her photos on session girls and I don't want to ask Goddess Lauren what her current condition is like because this will be my first session with her, and I don't think you can ask about someone's condition unless you've met them a few times.

Most session wrestlers are happy to send you a current condition picture if you ask for one, assuming you are already booked and have a deposit paid.

Knowing her real name to look at her socials to "see what her current look is like" doesn't guarantee that it will be accurate. You will only see what a user want you to see, and it's not uncommon to see fitness influencers and bodybuilders posting old pictures back when they were in more of a contest shape. Hell, I know a few who ONLY post throwback content.

MischiefManaged

Thank you, i really appreciate it. Yeah i am already booked, I am actually really looking forward to it, so I am just going to wait till i actually go for the session, i'm a little nervous to ask her, because what if she does not appreciate me asking her this question, which might lead to her getting annoyed and the last thing I want is to start our session on a bad note. I know I'm probably overthinking it.

michaelg1978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThank you, i really appreciate it. Yeah i am already booked, I am actually really looking forward to it, so I am just going to wait till i actually go for the session, i'm a little nervous to ask her, because what if she does not appreciate me asking her this question, which might lead to her getting annoyed and the last thing I want is to start our session on a bad note. I know I'm probably overthinking it.

You are. It's a simple rule on this board: don't use or reveal real names

Artfuldodger

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI'm trying to organise a Session with her in a few weeks. I'm very Excited.

I'm wondering has anyone had a FS with her? Or just the handjob at the end?

Sorry. Saw a previous response. Shame there's no FS  :(

She has her boundaries, as all providers are entitled to, but the experience is well worth it if you have the funds.


Yeah. Totally! I'm stoked seeing her today. I'm just never gonna be this close to a FBB ever again and would like a Taste =P

diabolodiabolo

hope she will be in Germany im the future, anyone knows her age? roughly? thanks!!

t651

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYeah. Totally! I'm stoked seeing her today. I'm just never gonna be this close to a FBB ever again and would like a Taste =P

Sounds like you're in AUE.  Always plenty of visitors that way.
But once you crack this egg, you won't ever be the same :D

Also Miss Melissa visits yearly.  Definitely worth a look in.

Artfuldodger

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYeah. Totally! I'm stoked seeing her today. I'm just never gonna be this close to a FBB ever again and would like a Taste =P

Sounds like you're in AUE.  Always plenty of visitors that way.
But once you crack this egg, you won't ever be the same :D

Also Miss Melissa visits yearly.  Definitely worth a look in.

I'm an Aussie through and though. But I'll check out your recommendation.

I DID get a taste ;-)

And she neck scissored me and now I've got a headache =P

FBBrocks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginhope she will be in Germany im the future, anyone knows her age? roughly? thanks!!

She never said it directly, but she's one of the few younger provider under 40s or at least she look way below that.

Artfuldodger

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginhope she will be in Germany im the future, anyone knows her age? roughly? thanks!!

She never said it directly, but she's one of the few younger provider under 40s or at least she look way below that.

She's 38 - told me yesterday

SessionFieldNotes

Hello wonderful people from the session scene! I am brand new to the session scene. I've booked Goddess Lauren for my first session in 3 weeks for 90 minutes. Could someone please tell me what she is like as a person? I would also appreciate knowing how your session went and how you felt during and after it?

MuscleBeast69

There is a whole thread about her. It pretty much tells you everything.

A978

Her profile has gone dark...

t651

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHer profile has gone dark...

Probably the end/start of SG billing cycle.  She just emailed arriving at her current destination.