⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected

Started by Jimbo, May 23, 2013, 06:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo

Delilah Dee - Vintage Clip Fee Fi Fo Fum Foot Crush

I've caught a sneaky little intruder ogling my ass from under my skirt. You're a dirty little pervert, and you know what's good for perverts like you? A dirty foot crushing, of course! But why stop there? I might just eat you whole or pop you into my cigarette filter instead. One thing's for sure, you're not escaping this clip alive. Get ready to face the wrath of a giantess with a taste for tiny troublemakers and a penchant for vore.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 477 Mb
Time: 00:03:27
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Sunny - Sweaty Punishment

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 990 Mb
Time: 00:07:16
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Elixs - POV you are a worm on my bedroom floor

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 479 Mb
Time: 00:03:23
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Asian Giantess Devour

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 279 Mb
Time: 00:10:58
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Debora – Vore Unaware

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 433 Mb
Time: 00:04:57
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Sam - Sole City Crush

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 861 Mb
Time: 00:18:08
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Evelyn Jade - Giantess rubs on you

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 275 Mb
Time: 00:06:24
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Watch Garage Sale

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 199 Mb
Time: 00:03:22
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

B-Sides, Misses & Failures

A few years ago I started this adventure into producing fetish content using nothing but my laptop and a rather mediocre camera, in some ways, learning and experimenting in the process, figuring out what works and what doesn't work along the way. I've liked to think that my content has gotten better over the years, after doing my best to learn from mistakes of old. In this same spirit, I've grown more selective about what I feel comfortable releasing when things don't quite work out the way I had planned.
This clip features six different videos I set out to make, but ultimately never released because things went wrong somewhere in the process. Some are more fleshed out than others, while some contain just a few brief scenes. However, none are up to par in terms of the standards I hold for myself these days, and none are "fully" complete in how they would have been released otherwise...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 3330 Mb
Time: 00:46:17
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess and tiny speck inside her nylons

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 156 Mb
Time: 00:05:39
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Goddess Mercy – I m Not Meant To Play With My Food

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 225 Mb
Time: 00:05:06
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Mistress Sarah - Stomping Giantess Video

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 2010 Mb
Time: 00:07:56
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Ellie Rowyn - Mean Giantess Toys With You

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 980 Mb
Time: 00:06:06
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Sneeze Goddess - Voracious Snake Woman Swallows Prey

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 885 Mb
Time: 00:20:01
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS