LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected

Started by Jimbo, May 23, 2013, 06:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo

Kat Old Project

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 554 Mb
Time: 00:02:33
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Right Under Their Nose

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 865 Mb
Time: 00:05:59
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Jessie K

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 152 Mb
Time: 00:02:42
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Surprise baby shower SQUASHED - Ugh how did I step on a thorn... PREGNANT MILF

This pregnant redhead milf can barely see past her bulging belly, so she certainly can't see anything as minuscule as FLEA PEOPLE! They wanted to surprise her with a baby shower but now they're prisoner to her feet, SQUASHED into GIANT PREGNANT SOLES. She is tired and decides to put her feet up, flexing and scrunching her soft supple soles, swollen and stretched out from her pregnancy, thinking she hears something but it can't be... meanwhile her friends scream for help as they are unknowingly crushed. Eventually a prick from what was left of a teeny crushed table catches this GIANT MILF 's attention and she inspects the bottom of her foot, passing over the tiny gunk that use to her friends, picking off the tiny pebbles and thorns on her soles but completely missing they puny people crammed into the cracks of her PREGNANT FEET...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 386 Mb
Time: 00:06:45
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Nicole Nabors - Gentle giantess

Nicole walks in and stands over you. At first she doesn't realize your in the floor underneath her. She then notices you, picks you up and slowly gives you a body tour up her as if you were crawling on her. Legs, crotch, stomach, between her boobs, up her neck, and infront of her face. She tells you your lucky, she could have stepped on you. She figures out that you were down there on purpose so she would catch you. You dirty boy. She licks and kisses you, and then sucks on you, moaning and loving how good you taste. She knows you liked it and drops you into her mouth. She rolls you around inside of her mouth and moans.. She stops for a moment and swallows you down... You see her gulp you down and she traces your decent down into her belly. She feels you move around in her belly, she burps several times. What a good fucking meal!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 266 Mb
Time: 00:06:04
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Becca Bathtub Growth

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 482 Mb
Time: 00:08:17
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Bullies Taunt, Squeeze, & Make You Their Toy - Cheerleader's Pet

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 456 Mb
Time: 00:16:05
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Relax Outside

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 662 Mb
Time: 00:03:08
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Ziva Fey - Town Goddess

Ziva Fey has become a giantess and she has fun in the tiny town she came from. She is hungry so she mostly eats people but she also has to sit on an army that tries to attack her. Int he end she gives everyone tasks to do like feeding and entertaining her.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 2640 Mb
Time: 00:16:49
Video: MP4 4096x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Nicole Nabors - Giantess interview

Nicole the giantess is sitting on her throne when she notices a bug, ewww! She goes to step on it but you scream no!! She then notices your a tiny man. She wonders how you got into your castle!? You explain you're a reporter and want to ask her some questions. She agrees. You ask her lots of questions about what its like being a giantess, etc. During this she is eating "snacks". You say her what they are and she tells you men. You can hear they're bones crunch with every bite. After the interview she asks what fate you would like best?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 560 Mb
Time: 00:12:24
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Starry Yume - Shrunken Down By My Bratty

Yay glad you came for our date! You wanna tell Me something, uh, sure? Wait BREAK UP?! No way this has to be a joke! I will not let you leave Me! To insure this I am gonna crush you with My love and ass!
Synopsis: You tried to break up with your GF and she is not having it! Whoa what just happened? Did she cast a spell on you? Oh no she did! What will it do.? OH NO YOU ARE SHRINKING! Well a giantess GF doesn't sound do bad now.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 282 Mb
Time: 00:06:14
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Sunday - Scented Sole Payback

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 990 Mb
Time: 00:07:24
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Missing People

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 703 Mb
Time: 00:03:16
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Sexxy Princess - Shrinking the Gym

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 138 Mb
Time: 00:06:18
Video: MP4 1080x1920

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Kate - Tiny Detention

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 692 Mb
Time: 00:06:06
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS