LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected

Started by Jimbo, May 23, 2013, 06:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo

Daisy May - Comparing You To My Giant Self

I'm trying to relax and what do I find on my sofa, a puny pathetic, tiny man. I'm so big and beautiful in comparison. You remind me of an ant, and I don't like ants. They get in places they shouldn't be. You have no choice but to await your fate.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 233 Mb
Time: 00:05:10
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Nyxon And Misty

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 561 Mb
Time: 00:09:34
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Tiny Hide & Squish

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 981 Mb
Time: 00:10:10
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Taren Takes You Home Butt Crush FX

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 696 Mb
Time: 00:06:53
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

This Is My Beach

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 2680 Mb
Time: 00:08:04
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Seat Cushion for Giantess Kelly

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 3410 Mb
Time: 00:09:57
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Gabriela - Breakfast Time

This is a custom video where the customer wanted Gabriela to eat LIKE A GIANT, to slurp and to chew with her mouth open.
The most important meal of the day and Gabriela is loving it. No roommates to bother her, she's turned off her phone, it's just her and her gigantic bowl of sugary cereal. She can eat in peace.
But then she remembered what the doctor said. About additional protein. She was running low apparently. Out of the corner of her eye she spies one of those tiny people. It's funny, if you sit and still yourself, you can usually see them all over the place. So when you have lemons, you make lemonade, right?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 442 Mb
Time: 00:07:17
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Gabriela - Punishing my tiny Step-Sister

So did you know Giantess Gabriela has a step sister?
A very tiny step-sister, that is.
And today, is the day Gabriela decides to humiliate her one final time.
It starts with Gabi reading, her giant feet stretched out, while her tiny step-sister scrubs them, kisses them and massages them. Her tiny stature make even her biggest efforts go mostly unnoticed.
But Gabriela doesn't mind. Just knowing how small she must feel next to her enormity is enough to keep her laughing to herself. Eventually though, she gets bored. She stands to her mighty height, then slides on her high heels. She's going to teach her one final lesson.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 3770 Mb
Time: 00:11:11
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Molli's Stinky Foot Is My New Wife

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 610 Mb
Time: 00:13:40
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Anna Goddess  – Giantess The Dwarf At The Feet

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 2670 Mb
Time: 00:37:15
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Anna Goddess – Xiao Mi Special Effect Slave Kissing Shoes And Socks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1030 Mb
Time: 00:14:25
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Ashley Jaymes – Property Giant and Her Minion Men

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 709 Mb
Time: 00:13:36
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Ama Rio - Vengeful a Miniature Epic

A bunch of Ama's so-called friends has caught the dreaded shrinking virus. they are terrified. they know that their only chance to get to the hospital for treatment is by calling Ama.
But there's a small problem: Ama's ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend are among the shrunkies. they don't know if Ama holds some grudge against them, so they decide to hide while the others call Ama for the rescue. They'll join the rest when they see that she's cool and means no harm to them.
Soon the tinies will learn that negotiating with a what is a 1000 meters tall woman compared to them, is not the best of ideas.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 4910 Mb
Time: 00:44:56
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Sunday Micro Crowds

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 174 Mb
Time: 00:01:14
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Anna Goddess - Yide Giantess With Dwarf Stories

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1360 Mb
Time: 00:18:55
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS