gfx gfx
hghgear roids24.to
www.pharmacomstore.ws hghgear
clearskypharmacy
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
445886 Posts in 59813 Topics by 30200 Members - Latest Member: Rockfish May 21, 2019, 07:28:33 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Crossfit vs BB??
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Crossfit vs BB??  (Read 2546 times)

Offline grantalex

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Crossfit vs BB??
« on: October 17, 2017, 12:38:52 pm »
So I've recently been getting into Crossfit girls. Are you guys and gals more into Crossfit or FBB?

Arch Stanton

Re: Crossfit vs BB??
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 03:00:14 pm »
I like 'em big so FBB always.

Online Goremaul

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 05:35:01 pm »
Both, of course

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    70%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 07:01:35 pm »
Crossfitters who fight. I'm out on non-fighters, no matter how strong they are.
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2017, 01:42:06 pm »
I just love muscles on a woman all the same

Offline musclelvr56

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2018, 08:44:18 am »
Crossfit has done wonders for "our world". It has made lifting and being strong mainstream. While the actual workouts and WODs are not ideal, getting average women to pick up a barbell and want to get strong is awesome. Bodybuilders will always be bigger, but crossfit def introduces a culture of strong, ripped women. Again, FBBs and Physique competitors will always top my list, but the top Crossfit athletes...well I wouldn't exactly turn down.

Online FBBMW

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2018, 02:46:13 am »
Both are good, but FBB have more size, more shaped muscle and usually more lean.   

Offline sycamore

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    60%
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2018, 12:39:25 am »
FBB AINEC. And I wonder if Crossfit is all that good for my beloved sport of women's bodybuilding. I mean, isn't
it siphoning of athletes from the bodybuilding world? (eg. Shannon Courtney)

Offline fighterpilot909

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2018, 08:31:26 am »
There are plenty of crossfit athletes who use PEDs which has helped get girls bigger, and there's also a large contingent of teenagers that when they are in their 20s will have years of weightlifting under their belts, instead of getting started in college or a little later.

There are a handful of thick, extremely muscular crossfit athletes who might even right now excel in some local contests: Sheila barden, Emma Tall, Bethany Shadbourne among others

Offline Twp1976

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2019, 02:13:32 am »
How can you NOT like Cross fit?  Brooke Ence looks like a FBB.  Brooke Wells, Samantha Briggs, and almost any girl whose last name ends in Dottir.   These girls are built AND gorgeous.   And you can't forget Camille LeBlanc Bazinet.  Not quite as big but a perfect combination of muscles and a gorgeous face.

Offline cook417

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2019, 04:03:51 am »
How can you NOT like Cross fit?  Brooke Ence looks like a FBB.  Brooke Wells, Samantha Briggs, and almost any girl whose last name ends in Dottir.   These girls are built AND gorgeous.   And you can't forget Camille LeBlanc Bazinet.  Not quite as big but a perfect combination of muscles and a gorgeous face.

I can because it ruined true female bodybuilding.

Offline Twp1976

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2019, 04:51:12 am »
In my mind it is putting hundreds of muscle girls on my screen that probably wouldn't have gone into fbb anyway

Offline fighterpilot909

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2019, 06:26:45 am »
Here are some must follow crossfit girls that throw up flexes occasionally and are built that haven't been listed:

Alanna Fisk
Dani Speegle
Sheila Barden
Bethany Shadburne
Sarah Scholl

Women's bodybuilding was dead long before crossfit came around. crossfit has put muscle in the eyes of the normal people just like bodybuilding did for us. yes, it's unfortunate that that many, if not all of them, don't display their bodies the way that we're used to but some of them do come around. its a long game.

Online Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2019, 06:43:26 am »

How so? You're not making sense. Let me add that this thread doesn't make sense, because you can enjoy both. A lot of guys here like bodybuilding, but also like wrestling. The female muscle fan didn't ruin the sport of bodybuilding. The powers that be did. I always enjoy women performing all kinds of sports. You bring back bodybuilding, like it used to be, and I'll support it along with other women's sports.

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2019, 05:35:13 pm »

Crossfit did not ruin female bodybuilding.  The IFBB destroyed female bodybuilding.  The IFBB created a dizzying array of divisions including physique which siphoned off competitors while simultaneously instituting inconsistent, confusing and vague judging criteria within the bodybuilding division itself that consistently frustrated competitors.  The dwindling prize money didn't help either.  Do you know what Kim Chizevsky won in prize money for taking 1st at the 1996 Olympia? $50,000.  In 2012 1st was $28,000.  Six years later in 2018 there IS NO female bodybuilding at the Olympia ... $0 prize money for any competitor.

None of that has anything to do with crossfit.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Crossfit vs BB??

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View