roids24.to

gfx gfx
clearskypharmacy bodygear.to
www.pharmacomstore.ws arlrussia
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
428071 Posts in 56709 Topics by 30703 Members - Latest Member: Sotnoc February 17, 2019, 10:15:15 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Whats ur prefered class in IFBB?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Whats ur prefered class in IFBB?  (Read 421 times)

Offline Absfan01

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Whats ur prefered class in IFBB?
« on: November 01, 2018, 10:25:12 am »
There are so many classes and federations..not only the ifbb, but i had to start somewhere...

with fitness class i mean the one with the routine where oksana grishina has competed for example

Offline Absfan01

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: whats ur prefered class in IFBB?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2018, 10:26:32 am »
to me its wellness and physique..

god damn i love the big booties and thick legs in wellness  :heart:

Offline sycamore

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    50%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Whats ur prefered class in IFBB?
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2018, 09:47:37 pm »
Bodybuilding, but physique a close second. Quality of competitors is physique is much better.

Offline beowulff

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2018, 07:50:32 pm »
Steroids-required, 200 lb. minimum weight.

Oh, that's not a class? That's too bad.

Offline marco76ers

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2018, 07:28:25 pm »
I still think bodybuilding is the cream of the crop. The main reason we are all here and why most of the girls and guys get into the sport.

But as I said before, physique is really growing on me, with bigger and gorgeous girls improving every year.

I still cannot stand wellness, bikini or whatever it is called as a bodybuilding division, to me it´s just a pageant contest of girls with boob jobs, who happen to go to the gym, just to train the glutes, and show not an inch of muscle on the legs, or even their arms

Offline timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2018, 11:19:09 am »
It used to be Bodybuilding, but for me now Physique. I would be happy if they scrapped the open hand  bicep flex rule!
That said, in NPC Professional Leauge, FBB is making a comeback. I agree with sycamore, that the Physique women's quality is far superior to FBB at the moment. FBB women are just not showing the form they used to, but I am hopeful FBB will find it's way back to main stream again, very soon.

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline genin723

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2018, 01:16:46 pm »
I still think bodybuilding is the cream of the crop. The main reason we are all here and why most of the girls and guys get into the sport.

But as I said before, physique is really growing on me, with bigger and gorgeous girls improving every year.

I still cannot stand wellness, bikini or whatever it is called as a bodybuilding division, to me it´s just a pageant contest of girls with boob jobs, who happen to go to the gym, just to train the glutes, and show not an inch of muscle on the legs, or even their arms
Wellness sounds like some made up B.S. Bikini is stolen from the old Fort Lauderdale contests when college girls get half nake for drunk college students. Judged by dirty old men with there hands under the table, cause they need money for liquour. The figure girls just 5-10lbs from Physique and 10-15 from Bodybuilding. Fitness is dying. It was created as an alternative to bodybuilding, but with physique getting all the attention no one wanna put in the extra sweat anymore. I'm like you Physique is growing on me. It's water down FBBing, less focus on the lower half. Now the physique girls are getting bigger and being pushed into bodybuilding. Now female bodybuilding I've always been a hardcore fan. I just feel it gets the short end of the stick.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Whats ur prefered class in IFBB?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View