Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife

Started by El_Roy_1999, September 10, 2017, 08:06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

So I was on a business trip over the last few days and would you believe it, they didn't have wifi. Welcome to the 21st century, dudes and dudettes.
Anyway, here's the bits I would have posted if I had been around.

The competition approached. Betty posed in front of the mirror. Her muscles were getting really defined now. She was approaching her highest level of conditioning and just couldn't believe it. Jennifer just finished her own set and whistled:
"Wow, Betty, you're really going to blow them away!"
"I sure hope so. This time, I'm going to do a big one and there will be so many excellent athletes. Also, there'll be weight classes."
"So that's why you've been dieting extra hard ..."
"Obviously. I just need to lose maybe two or three pounds, then I'm safe. Middleweight is just about the thing I could manage."
"You mean there's even bigger women?"
"I hope so. I sure would want to grow some more."
"God, Betty, this is so crazy."
"You're right, Jennifer. I'm really proud of your progress. Eric Jr. and you should definitely compete too."
"Hey! First, I'd like to get big. All this dieting seems to be mostly annoying."
Betty looked at her friend. Jennifer's body had transformed a lot lately. She was on her first cycle and the stuff was doing its magic. Her muscles were growing like crazy. She wasn't ripped or even close to defined, instead loading more and more mass on her body. The thing was that her proportions had changed. Before she hit the gym hard, she had a rather chubby belly and a big butt. She didn't actually have a double chin, but she was close. Now, she had wide shoulders, a broad chest and a smaller waist. She had gone from pear-shaped to hourglass and it looked quite impressive. Her big boobs completed the look.

Before she could stop herself, she was squeezing them. She probably wasn't bisexual ... At least she insisted to herself that she wasn't. Still, this young woman's body was so alluring, she just had to. Jennifer didn't seem unhappy with this. Far from it. Moments later, Betty felt her disciple's strong hands on her ripped, tough body. The two women touched, kissed and licked each other. There was a certain gentleness to them, but also a strength and ruthlessness to them. They groped at each other, squeezing their muscles and testing their power. Jennifer groaned:
"Oh Betty, I love this ..."
The older woman grinned and ran her fingers over Jennifer's snatch. The young girl could barely remain standing. She stumbled, and they lowered each other to the ground, landing on one of the exercise mats. Betty replied:
"I understand. Thank God no one's here."
"Even if, I wouldn't care."
Betty was on top now and rubbed her crotch against Betty's her strong fingers dug into the younger woman's breasts.
"Wow ... I still can't believe how big those are ..."
"I always hated them, but now ... I could stand them to be even bigger!"
"You're such a pervert, Jenny ..."
"Takes one to know one."
They kissed, tongues intertwining.

Time flew by and Betty was on her way to that final session. She was confident everything would be fine. She had her training schedule prepared, she was sticking to her diet, her body was looking tight and ripped. She felt pretty good. Of course, she was constantly hungry and a little irritable, but then again, that was to be expected. Walker was avoiding her now. He was a little afraid of her. After all, she was looking pretty crazy now. Even her kids thought that this wasn't a good look to keep up. The dieting had really made her face look old. On the other hand, her muscles were out of this world. She still had a week to go and she could already see most of the striations and veins. She would look even better by then. And then, she'd blow the competition away. She had done a little bit of posing practice with Bella recently and she was having fun.
The other woman was just as ready as she was, and their competitive streaks were really pushing them on. At home, Betty was trying to come up with a few extra poses, secret moves, if you will, to really blow her away.
Still, she had to focus on her customer for now. She got out of the car, adjusted her clothes and checked her make-up. It was a little more than usual to reduce the effect of the dieting. On the other hand, she was wearing a hand-sewn little black dress that clung to her muscles like a second skin. Combined with her heels, she was looking amazing.
Betty walked inside the restaurant.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

She found her client soon enough. He was smiling like a kid on Christmas morning and gave her an awkward little wave. Betty gave the maître d'hôtel a signal and he nodded, letting her in. The restaurant was on the seaside and the air was just perfect. Not too hot, not too cold. Also, the place was really upperclass. She walked up to the table and asked:
"Steve?"
He got up and took her hand.
"That's right. Betty, welcome. Thank you for coming."
"It's a pleasure."
They sat down and he made a sign to the waiter, explaining the situation. The young man nodded and told Betty the nutritional values of the various dishes. She nodded and let him pick. Steve asked:
"Is it okay if I have a glass of wine? I normally don't drink, but I want to celebrate the occasion."
Betty was impressed. This man was actually curteous. He was a little on the heavy side, with white hair and the kind of demeanor that suggested that he was earning a lot of money with little work, but he was clearly also relaxed enough not to feel superior.
They started chatting soon enough and Betty was charmed. This man was eloquent, funny and assertive. Somehow, she liked that. She wondered why Walker never relaxed in such a way. He was always stressed out and rather autoritarian.
Steve ordered the special dessert that was just mostly protein. Apparently, he had told the chef beforehand and she had obliged. Betty smiled. This man was making it hard for her to see him just as a client.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Eventually, they were finished and he said:
"Let's walk back to the hotel. After all that food, I need a little break."
"I can understand that. It was really amazingly good."
"It must be hard to diet so much."
"Ah, you know how it is with women. It's the price we have to pay."
He rubbed his tummy.
"My doctor says I should split the bill."
Betty laughed and said:
"Steve, you're a great guy. I appreciate that. With the competition coming up, I absolutely needed someone to just feel good with."
"Let's keep it that way and get somewhere more private."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

They walked down the road next to the beach. Betty was having fun. The stars were out and just visible enough to give the whole thing a romantic flair. She decided that she wouldn't fall in love now, but she insisted to herself that she could at least enjoy this. She sure wished Walker had had the idea once in a while. But he was always working and if he wasn't, he was tired. Poor guy.
"Okay, man, give me your purse!"
She was abruptly awoken from her reverie by a  young man in a ski mask pointing a knife at them. Two other guys were approaching them. Betty looked at Steve. He was hesitating and said:
"Calm down. No problem. You get the money. I don't care. Let's just not do anything stupid. No one wants to get hurt ..."
The guy did a threatening swish with his knife, but Betty reacted instinctively. The endless drills Dora had put her through kicked in. She grabbed his wrist, twisted it and made him drop the knife. Before he could react, she forced him in the way of the other two guys, swiftly pushed him down and kneed him in the throat.
She pushed him at the first one, then released him and slammed her fist into the second guy's solar plexus. He instantly collapsed, allowing her to return to the other two.
Betty stomped the initial assailant foot with her heel, driving it into his shoe and making him scream with pain. Then, she threw him to the ground and before the final one could get his guard up, she punched him into the gut, following up with a series of blows against his head.
He stumbled about, then collapsed.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

derekr

More great work!  Loving Jennifer's transformation story - more detail please!

El_Roy_1999

Steve stared at the devastation. In a few moments, Betty had defeated three grown men, each one as heavy as her and taller than her. She did break a sweat, but not much. Instead of being out of breath, she called the cops, standing on the knife as her victims groaned in pain.
He said:
"That was amazing. Where did you learn that?"
"A friend of mine used to be in the army and taught me a couple of tricks. Actually, it's just mostly practice."
Steve nodded. This woman was amazing. His sources had been right.
When the cops showed up, they took the men with them. Steve insisted that they should do the questioning later. He didn't want to have his evening ruined anymore than necessary. He did hand the cops his card and said:
"I can come in anytime. I just want to finish this night now. It's a thing I've been looking forward to for quite some while."
The cop took the card and said:
"I'm sorry, Mr. Roberts, but we have to do this now. Come with us."
He sighed.
"Sorry, Betty, it seems as if our evening is ruined."
"Don't worry, I guess this won't take long."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

It took long. Betty was annoyed. Eventually, the cops were finished and Roberts and her left. He said:
"That really took forever. I wonder if it would have been less annoying if I had just given them the wallet."
Betty shook her head:
"You can't let the scum win. I sure hope they'll learn their lesson."
"Betty, I am impressed." They walked together for a moment, then he added: "Say, I occasionally need a bodyguard. Would you be interested in doing this? I'd pay you the same money as for a session."
Betty stopped and looked at him. That was an extremely weird suggestion. She thought about it for a moment. For no reason, she saw herself wearing a tuxedo and jumping in front of a bullet, shouting "Nooo!".
"I'll think about it. I could use an extra job. Could I tell you my decision after the contest?"
"Certainly. Also, I think we're going to drop the session tonight. I'm really tired and I think it's for the best if we both turn in early."
She agreed.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

The next day, she visited Dora and told her the news. The other woman was surprised.
"That's a weird job offer. So, are you going to take it?"
"I don't know. It seems a bit crazy, don't you think?"
"Totally. But I can understand the idea. You certainly look the part: You're big, you're strong and you're an excellent fighter."
"I had an excellent teacher."
"Yeah, okay. But you still managed to take down three grown men on your own. I don't think I could have managed that."
"Thank you. No, but seriously. Taking that job would probably fix my finances and I guess that Walker would be happier that way. I mean, I'd be encroaching some more on his manliness, but it beats getting people internet to jack off to me."
Dora smirked:
"I see your point. Just think about it. Maybe talk to him. People do that when they're married, I'm told."
Betty laughed and said:
"I still gotta do this competition first."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

The whole gang was driving to the competition now. Betty was sitting in the back, sweating under several layers of clothes, trying to get as much water out of her body. Eric Jr. was driving, Jennifer was riding shotgun and they were all really nervous. They had no idea what the competition would be like. Well, actually, they had an idea, since Bella had sent them weekly updates on her look and it was downright intimidating. That woman was super-ripped.
Then again, so was Betty.
She had really upped the ante some more over the last few weeks and had dieted so harshly she actually felt really weak. It was crazy. Her muscles were pumped up to the maximum, her body was completely overtrained and massively buff, but at the same time, she felt completely exhausted. It wasn't too comfortable. Mentally, Betty decided that this would be her last competition. It just wasn't a very nice experience.
Eric Jr. reached the motel, Jennifer jumped out and quickly carried the bags up, her now fit and strong body coping with the load easily. Betty smiled weakly. That girl was making amazing progress.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Then they were off to the convention center. As Betty registered, she was amazed by the number of tired-looking, deeply bronzed people standing around, waiting for things to happen. Somehow, she felt at home here. Bella was there too and they awkwardly hugged, exchanging little kisses. Bella declared Betty to look awesome and she returned the compliment. They soon ended up backstage as the preparations continued. Jennifer went to work on Betty's hair while Eric Jr. went over the posing routine with her. Betty was getting really nervous now.
Next, she was getting the fake tan applied. Betty and Jennifer looked wistfully at one of the major competitors in the heavyweight class getting sprayed. That was even better than that stupid roller Jennifer was using.
"Next time, you're getting one of those. That's amazing."
Bella joined them and said:
"That thing is so cool. If you know what you're doing, you can really contour the physique to look even better."
Jennifer asked:
"Isn't that cheating?"
"Nah. If getting fake tits, a fake tan, fake eyelashes and a wig isn't, then neither is this."
"A wig?"
"Yeah." She pointed at her full, blond hair. "My own hair is getting really sparse now, so I use that thing. It's amazing how real it looks, don't you think?"
Betty wasn't sure of what to think of this.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Time flew and Betty found herself pumped up, dressed in her posing suit, standing in her heels and looking very shiny and sparkly. She was really focused now, completely ignoring all the other women around her. She felt the rush of stage fright hit her hard. Betty was taking deep breaths, her hard, overtrained chest rising and sinking. She was so nervous now she wasn't even thirsty anymore.
Then, finally, the stagehand told them to get out. Jennifer crossed her fingers and winked at her, Eric Jr. mouthed a "Go get them, girl!" and she was off. She stepped outside, feeling her muscles work as she walked on stage on her heels. She only barely noticed the next woman's hard, ripped and shiny buttocks in front of her.
Betty turned to the audience, saw nobody because of the light, but still smiled, her whitened teeth flashing. She gave the invisible spectators a happy wave and took up her position.
Then, the posing started. Betty was as if in a trance. She went through the motions, forcing her muscles to swell and bulge. It was incredible to be here. As the show progressed, she got into the flow. She really could feel her muscles now and she did her best to make herself look good.
Without much trouble, she was allowed into the second round.
As she returned backstage, Jennifer gave her a little applause and said:
"That was great! Let's get you ready for the individual round!"

Boobs version
Time flew and Betty found herself pumped up, dressed in her posing suit, standing in her heels and looking very shiny and sparkly. She adjusted her weird, artificial breasts. She was so dry and ripped now she could really feel the implant and see the dents in the bag moving under her skin. It was a little disturbing to say the least. She shook her head to clear her mind. She was really focused now, completely ignoring all the other women around her. She felt the rush of stage fright hit her hard. Betty was taking deep breaths, her hard, overtrained chest and the round implants rising and sinking. She was so nervous now she wasn't even thirsty anymore.
Then, finally, the stagehand told them to get out. Jennifer crossed her fingers and winked at her, Eric Jr. mouthed a "Go get them, girl!" and she was off. She stepped outside, feeling her muscles work as she walked on stage on her heels. She only barely noticed the next woman's hard, ripped and shiny buttocks in front of her.
Betty turned to the audience, saw nobody because of the light, but still smiled, her whitened teeth flashing. She gave the invisible spectators a happy wave and took up her position.
Then, the posing started. Betty was as if in a trance. She went through the motions, forcing her muscles to swell and bulge. It was incredible to be here. As the show progressed, she got into the flow. She really could feel her muscles now and she did her best to make herself look good.
Without much trouble, she was allowed into the second round.
As she returned backstage, Jennifer gave her a little applause and said:
"That was great! Let's get you ready for the individual round!"


Hair version
Time flew and Betty found herself pumped up, dressed in her posing suit, standing in her heels and looking very shiny and sparkly. Jennifer had been so nice as to shave off the last little bits of hair that had survived the merciless waxing, plucking and pulling. She felt a little like a turkey fresh out the oven, complete with, well, goosebumps. Maybe there should be a "au naturel" competition, with big jacked women, proud of their true, hairy and bulging selves ... This wasn't the moment. She was really focused now, completely ignoring all the other women around her. She felt the rush of stage fright hit her hard. Betty was taking deep breaths, her hard, overtrained chest rising and sinking. She was so nervous now she wasn't even thirsty anymore.
Then, finally, the stagehand told them to get out. Jennifer crossed her fingers and winked at her, Eric Jr. mouthed a "Go get them, girl!" and she was off. She stepped outside, feeling her muscles work as she walked on stage on her heels. She only barely noticed the next woman's hard, ripped and shiny buttocks in front of her.
Betty turned to the audience, saw nobody because of the light, but still smiled, her whitened teeth flashing. She gave the invisible spectators a happy wave and took up her position.
Then, the posing started. Betty was as if in a trance. She went through the motions, forcing her muscles to swell and bulge. It was incredible to be here. As the show progressed, she got into the flow. She really could feel her muscles now and she did her best to make herself look good.
Without much trouble, she was allowed into the second round.
As she returned backstage, Jennifer gave her a little applause and said:
"That was great! Let's get you ready for the individual round!"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

bertmacklinsbrother

Nicely done; I really like the idea of alternate chapters!  It's probably obvious which one I enjoy the most haha

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

hairylover321

Those chapters with Roberts have gotten me wondering exactly what he is up to. Love the alternate chapters as well. I wish there was a competition that allowed natural women. K+

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.