⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife

Started by El_Roy_1999, September 10, 2017, 08:06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

Also: Hairy bonus bit

She was up early and let Walker sleep in. Sitting up, she scratched her chin. There was a slight stubble on it. She was surprised. Betty got up and went to the bathroom. She looked at her reflection. Okay, so she didn't have a five o'clock shadow, but there was some hair there. All over, actually. On her cheeks, on her upper lip and on her chest. The hair had always been there, of course, and it was hard to see because of its color, but it was there.
What should she do now? Lay off the steroids? No way.
She was a beast now and she was going to grow some more. Cutting them would mean giving up on her dream to become a huge muscle-monster. That was the moment she realized that this was what she actually wanted. She didn't care about all this femininity thing. She wanted to be big and outrageous.
Instead, she took one of her shaving razors, and while Walker grumbled in his sleep, she soaped her face and chest and went to work. She'd have to get some kind of after-shave that didn't smell like dudes. She was pretty sure there was something like that on the internet.
As she took off the hair from her chest, she couldn't help grinning. Her pecs were looking really good, despite not being pumped up. Her boobs had mostly disappeared, but those were some nice replacements.
Amazing.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

The next day, Betty went shopping. They were fresh out of food, so she needed to restock all the masses of stuff she was devouring. The kids went with her, still a little grossed out by the huge amounts of chicken breast their mother was gorging herself on.
As they were filling their trolley, they met Nancy with her husband. Bill was sitting in a wheelchair, still unable to walk longer distances and with his mouth wired shut. The two housewives talked for a moment, exchanging niceties. Betty was relieved that Nancy was doing fine enough for now. Then the other woman asked:
"Say, Betty, is there something with your voice? It sounds raspy. You're not getting sick, are you?"
"I don't know. I feel fine. Let's just hope it's temporary."
Betty hesitated for a moment. She had noticed this before. Her voice was a little deeper and rougher now. She was vaguely aware that the roids were responsible, but for now, she prefered not to think about this.
"Ah, just drink a lot of tea and stay in bed for a day, you'll see, everything will be perfect."
She scoffed:
"You wish. With all that stuff I have to do, I barely have time to rest."
Nancy laughed. Betty was really hiding her muscles quite well, prefering that the other women didn't notice them. She didn't really like the attention.
Then Bill made muffled noises that he wanted to leave. Nancy sighed, then said goodbye and pushed him down the aisle.
As they left, Bill turned to watch Betty's movements.
He knew this gait. This woman was the asshole that had beaten him. That was strange, but somehow satisfying. Ooh, there would be a revenge. And he knew who to tell.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

A little later, Kira called Betty when she was training. She finished her set, sighing with pleasure as she lowered the barbell. She was pumped and sweaty and she loved it. She wiped her hands and picked up the phone:
"Hi Kira, what's up?"
"Betty, you gotta see this! We've got a hit! People love the videos. We're making money!"
"Cool. That's amazing!
"Yeah! We have to do more! Also, I have a dozen calls for sessions. They want you. They also want me, but it's mostly you. I gotta admit, I'm a little jealous ..."
"Don't worry, they're all perverts."
"I know, but I preferred it when they were my perverts."
"If you want to bulk up, just tell me. I can train you."
Kira laughed:
"I'll think about it. It does seem a little hard, don't you think?"
"Sure, but it feels so good."
The phone beeped.
"Hey Kira, I'm going to call you back. There's another caller on the line."
"No problem. We gotta make another movie, though. Get Jennifer to write it."
"Sure. Bye."
"Bye."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

The other caller was Nancy:
"Hi Betty, I gotta be quick. We have a problem. Bill has figured you out. He's coming. His guys are going to attack you. Please, get out and hide. I'll try to calm him down."
"Don't. He'll hurt you. I'll be fine."
She hung up quickly and called her mother. She asked her to pick up the kids and take them to her for the time being. She also warned her to make sure that they trust no one.
Then she talked to Walker:
"We have a problem."
"One?"
"A big one. Nancy's new husband is coming for me."
walker frowned.
"Is that another one of your 'business partners'?"
"Don't be sarcastic, the situation is bad. I beat him up when he hit Nancy. Now he wants revenge."
"Okay ..."
"He's coming with the whole gang. I need your help."
Walker nodded, got up and said:
"Okay. I'll call the cops. I don't think they'll do much, but it might help. Pull down the blinds, then get the mattresses and put them against the windows. Do the same thing with the tables. Prepare some buckets of water and get the fire extinguisher from the garage. Get the car ready behind the house and prepare it for a quick getaway." He stopped for a moment. "Now that you're an amazon woman, can you shoot?"
"Dora taught me to. I'm not too good, but I can manage."
"Good. I'll get the guns. Remember, shoot at the chest. That's the easiest part to hit, because it's the biggest."
She nodded.
"Got it."
Walker left to prepare the weapons. Betty busied herself with the windows.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

When Walker returned, the living room was shrouded in darkness. Only thin shafts of light pierced the gloom. The room looked devastated. The table was set up against the door, the sofa leaned upright against one of the windows and the electronics had all been hidden in a corner and covere by thick blankets. Betty was just finishing the covering up of the bedroom windows. She locked the rear door. Then she asked:
"Should I do the upper floor too?"
"I don't think so. Let's just hope the cops come quickly."
Walker handed her one of the shotguns.
"You know how to shoot this?"
"Sure."
"Good. Be careful and don't get hurt."
He peeked outside, waiting for the attackers to come. Betty was afraid:
"Do you see anybody?"
"Not yet."
"Oh my God. I just hope everything goes well!"
"Me too."
"Walker ..."
"Yes?"
"I still love you and I always will."
"I love you too."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

I'm sorry this is getting all actiony, but I need to show off that Betty's badass now.
______________________________

That's when three pickup trucks stopped in front of the house. Walker counted sixteen men with weapons. Some of them held shotguns, some rifles. However, the way they moved suggested that they didn't have any military training. His dad had insisted on him learning the basics at a young age. He didn't join up, but he had enough practice to know what to do anyway. He made sign to Betty to stay down and out of sight. Someone knocked on the door. He asked:
"What is it?"
A friendly, albeit tense voice replied:
"Hi. We're Nancy's family. We want to talk."
"We're not interested. Piss off."
"Hey! This is important."
Walker turned to Betty and pointed at the back of the house. She understood, nodded and quickly moved over to the back. Walker's intuition had been correct. Three of the men were sneaking to the door. Betty hid behind the stairs and waited. They tried the door. Since it was locked, they pushed harder, trying to knock it down. She heard them slam against the wood. The next strike would mean they could come in.
In front of the building, the guy tried to keep Walker talking. The guard just hoped the cops would come soon.
That's when the back door broke down. One of the men stumbled in. Betty turned around, aimed, and fired. The shotgun kicked against her shoulder, blasting the first man. She hit him in the chest. The man fell, screaming in pain. The men behind him tried to rush her. She fired the second barrel, hitting him in the arm. Then she threw the gun at the third one at full force. He tried to fire his own weapon, but the sudden hit made him stumble. She followed up, grabbing his gun and twisting it from his hand. As she did this, a shot went off, hitting the ceiling. The other man was struggling to resist her. Her grip was like steel. He punched her in the face with his left hand, but that didn't hurt her much. Instead, she headbutted him, making him lose his gun.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

On Walker's side, the men attacked. There was a crash as they blasted the lock out of the door. Walker hid below the window next to it. As the first man pushed in, shoving the table into the room, he fired his gun. The man screamed in pain as the load of buckshot pierced his stomach. Blood splattered everywhere. Walker's shot took the edge from their willingness to attack. Then the windows in the living room shattered. The shots hit the mattresses and blocked the assailants for a moment. Still, they pushed in, outflanking Walker.
Betty kicked her opponent in the groin, then picked him up and just threw him at the intruders. Her muscles were pumping now from the effort, but the attack was successful. One of them was hit in the back by his friend. In surprise, he fired his gun, making the other one turn around. He lifted his gun and aimed at Betty. She stopped and put up her hands slowly. Behind her, the wounded tried to recover. That's when Walker counterattacked. Having stopped the assailants at the door and seeing his wife threatened, he pulled out his handgun and shot the man in the back. That wasn't the most honorable thing to do and Walker did feel the sting of his conscience, but now wasn't the time for this. The man collapsed, dropping his weapon. Betty ducked down and went for his gun. That's when a hail of bullets pierced the walls. Walker went down. There was someone outside with a rifle. Betty screamed in panic and crawled over to Walker. He was wounded in the shoulder. She asked, breathing heavily:
"Are you okay?"
"It doesn't hurt, but I don't think I can move. You need to calm down. This is going to go well."
He found himself denied moments later. The attackers charged through the front door. Walker aimed his gun and shot at the first, hitting him in the stomach. Betty lifted the shotgun and fired, wounding the next. It wasn't over. There were still way too many of them.
______________________________

Suddenly, things changed. A car stopped outside with a screech and there were gunshots. The attackers stopped and turned to face this new threat. Walker couldn't help grinning despite the horrible situation they were in. Those guys had really no idea how to fight. A simple distraction and they all lost their heads. Well, they might as well exploit their advantage. He looked at Betty, who was still trying to regain her cool.
Suddenly, one of the men Betty had wounded at first jumped on her. He had a knife. Betty managed to keep her cool and instead did as Dora had trained her. She blocked his attack, getting cut in the process, twisted his arm and threw him over her. The man landed on his head, stunned. She rolled over, sat on top of him and hammered at his face. Her opponent stopped moving. Meanwhile, the shots outside grew more frequent. The shootout was reaching its peak. Walker said:
"Let's get them now!"
Betty agreed. Walker tried to get up, but his wound made him stop. His wife took him and carefully helped him to his feet. He tried to hold the shotgun with both hands, then handed it to her and picked up the pistol. That would have to suffice.
They went outside.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Betty supported Walker to get him out on the porch. The attackers were busy right now. Several of them were wounded. They were firing their guns at a pickup truck that was already in a bad shape. As far as Betty could tell, that was Dora's. She was probably hiding behind the car. Walker took the initiative and fired his gun in the air.
The men turned around and looked at him. He aimed at them, Betty doing the same. Walker was just leaning against the wall, bleeding from his wounds, but the angle was probably good enough to make it look as if he was still fit to fight. He shouted:
"Okay! This has been going on long enough. Drop your weapons. Now!"
The men complied slowly. Just then, one more of them ran around the house and aimed at the pair. Betty twisted around. They fired almost at the same time. The discharge hit the man in the stomach and he fell, but the rifle bullet pierced Betty's leg. It didn't feel like much, more like a punch, but she still stumbled. Then she had to sit down.
Feeling that the danger had passed, Walker relaxed, keeping his handgun trained on the men. Behind her car, Dora signalled that she wanted to come out. She too had been wounded, but it wasn't too bad, just a few grazes. Her car, on the other hand, was pretty busted.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

When the cops arrived, they were shocked by the devastation. The ground was littered with cartridge cases, there were several wounded people and the house and the cars had been shot up pretty bad. The officers had to call for backup from the surrounding towns. Neighbors came to help and assist in treating the wounded.
Betty wanted to get back inside and make coffee, but couldn't walk a step. The bullet had gone straight through. It had missed the bone and the blood vessels, but the muscle was torn. When the ambulance came, it set up a simple triage and began bringing the seriously injured to the hospital. Quite a few of the attackers were in a pretty bad shape, some were dead or dying.
Bill had disappeared with his car and a few of the attackers had used the confusion to escape.
Dora sat on the porch with Walker and Betty, the three people wrapped in thick blankets, their wounds cleaned and bandaged. Betty even had a few stitches. Eventually, she asked:
"Say, Dora, thank you for your help, but ... How did you know?"
"I heard a rumor. I thought I'd check on you."
"A rumor? Where did you hear that?"
Just in that moment, the sheriff walked up to them and said:
"Walker, Betty, I'm going to have to take your statement."
When he recognized Dora, he said:
"Hey, long time no see. You stay holed up on your hill all the time and only show up when there's trouble."
"You know me, sheriff."
"Do I?" He sighed. "Tell me Betty, can I have my deputy make a cup of coffee for me?"
"Only if we also get some."
He smiled and shouted his order at his bearded helper.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

At last, the sheriff was done. He suggested that Betty should go to the hospital, but for now, it was good enough. The ambulance guys had said that the rifle bullet wasn't much of a problem. If it had been a pistol round, things would have looked way worse. Betty had managed to keep her attack on Bill a secret and had declared that it was probably unprovoked, maybe drugs. The sheriff wasn't totally buying it, but he shrugged and had some more coffee. Not asking too many questions had allowed him to get re-elected again and again, so he wrote down his thoughts and said nothing.
Walker brought Dora home and promised to repair the car if it wasn't too busted up. When he returned, he found Betty lying on the couch. Getting there had been really hard. Her wound was deep enough and she had to lie still to let it heal. She was already annoyed. This really set back her training schedule and she wasn't sure how to handle the remaining steroids. Should she continue her cycle or stop it? She couldn't ask anybody, so she'd have to make the call herself.
He asked:
"So, what are we going to do now?"
"I don't know. I think I'll have to wait until my leg is healed. Shit."
"Language."
"Oh, come on. Some assholes shot holes in our house, wrecked our furniture and busted our mattresses. We are both wounded and would have died if Dora hadn't saved us. I think 'shit' isn't even close to summing up what happened."
He nodded.
"Fuck. I have no idea how to get this fixed."
She thought for a while and said:
"We'll find a way."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

The next days mostly meant that Walker was forced to take care of the household. He didn't much like it, but he didn't want to leave Betty alone when another attack loomed. They both weren't sleeping too well. Betty woke up several times at night, almost panicking. She woke her dozing husband and they both went down to check whether everything was alright. Thankfully, it was nothing. Still, they were nervous, and rightfully so.
Betty and Walker also took their time to take the kids back from her mom. They weren't happy about this, but the parents just wanted them to be safe for the time being. Also, there was a lot to do. Fixing the damage the attackers had caused was hard work. Walker had to make sure all the holes in the walls were fixed and Betty scrubbed off most of the blood. It was hard work and she cursed her wound and the problems she had moving.
In the end, the cleaning had to be done by Walker and she returned to the couch. They only managed to afford the repairs because Kira sent them the money for the movies. It was clear that they would need more cash soon.
Kira heard of her problems and said:
"You could try cam shows. People like those and since we're rather popular right now, we could try that!"
Betty agreed and told Walker. He grunted "Whatever.", and went back to fixing the furniture.
______________________________

"Okay, here you are. Just keep your legs still and we can film you while you talk and pose."
Kira was very busy preparing everything.
"We'll sit down next to each other, answer questions and give those guys a show."
Betty wasn't too comfortable with the situation. After all, her leg was still hurting and she hadn't trained for a while. She didn't want to put any strain on the wound. The doctor had insisted on her keeping her leg immobile as much as possible. When he checked her blood, he had immediately discovered the steroids and tried to tell her not to use them anymore. Betty had shot him down with a single sentence:
"Without the muscles, I could never have beaten up those assholes."
He had shrugged, replying:
"Well, it's your funeral."
She had rolled her eyes and called for Walker to help her to the car.
Now she was getting ready for their cam show. Kira helped her put on her shirt. It was very tight and had their new logo on it, showing Kira and Betty as stencils, kissing. There was also the name "The Kira and Betty Show", something which sounded stupid, but somehow worked.
Kira did her make-up and they were off. Walker left.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Let's answer some questions!

darksecret23: Your body is so amazing Betty! My question is, have you taken or maybe even injected a little "help" to reach this point? If so, do you embrace or try to hide the, kind of, masculine side effects that may occur?
"Hi, darksecret. Well, I'd be lying if I said I didn't use some "supplements". Actually, I've been thinking about using more of them. I really like the boost they give me. I mean, you still have to train hard and eat right, but I love how they kick you up a notch.
As to the side-effects ...
It's a little hard for me. My voice has dropped a little and my skin is a little worse then before, but I think I have it under control. The hair, on the other hand ... Let's put it like this: I've been spending way more time shaving lately. Actually, as long as it's not right in my face, I don't mind it much. Hair peace, I guess?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

scarwnyluvsbrawny: Hey Betty! Love those pecs! Aren't you afraid of what the neighbors will think if you keep getting bigger? Also, there is a shadow above your lip...
"Hello, scrawny! That's really nice! I love 'em too. They're pretty amazing, don't you think? I dunno, but I think I have bigger pecs now than my boobs have ever been.
The neighbors give me funny looks. At church, the reverend asked me to put a scarf on my shoulders and cover my arms. Could you imagine that? He's even been quoting scripture at me, telling me to be less manly. Do you think I'm manly?
Anyway ...
Yes, people talk behind my back and I've been hearing more of that since I got bigger, but I don't care. Let them. It's their problem, not mine. I like my new look!
About the shadow: Yeah. That's a new thing. I really do what I can to control it, but it grows back pretty quick. The price of being big ..."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

sevenpeight: What's the most random / unexpected feat of muscle control you've ever tried?
"I've heard that ... um workout supplements ... increase the size of your lady bits... have you noticed anything like that?
Dear seven, there's been plenty. I mean, there's so much stuff on the internet just to get inspired. Sometimes, when I lift something heavy, I pop the seams of my shirt. That's really awkward, especially when it happens at the store. There isn't much you can do then, but everybody watches you. I usually try to act as if nothing happened, but obviously, people stare.
The other thing are my legs: They're pretty huge now and when I crouch down, they tend to overstress my pants. Before I learned this the hard way, my big thighs kinda popped them. Now I either wear leggings (I look amazing in those!) or skirts and dresses. Gives me more room.
Ooh, another thing: I kinda missjudge my strength occasionally. For example, I was at the mall when a guy was moving a big box on his trolley. He hadn't fixed it correctly and it fell off on the side. I didn't think and instinctively caught the box and set it back on top. Turns out there was a washing machine in that. The guy, who was pretty big, didn't expect me to pick up eighty pounds of appliance just like that. He was very pale. I grinned dumbly.
About the lady bits: Yes. At first, I was super embarrassed about this, but now that it's, well, bigger, I'm having some fun with it. Don't get me wrong, it's the size of the nail of my pinky, but ... You can imagine."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

fbbfanguy: Are you planning on keeping those Hairy Pits? I wonder how long have you been growing them for, damn they look thick and hot.
"Nice to have you here, fbbfanguy! I'm not sure. I mean, there's a lot of pressure on women to conform. I always shaved them in the summer, but I've been thinking of skipping it this time. After all, I'm running against pretty any society thing right now. Maybe I'll let it grow. Unless I do another competition. Then, it's pretty mandatory I shave it. But I can post a video ..."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.