Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583008 Posts in 74376 Topics by 30240 Members - Latest Member: headscissorvids June 10, 2024, 04:13:48 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  European Female Bodybuilding & Physique Competitors  |  R.I.P. Alena Hatvani
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: R.I.P. Alena Hatvani  (Read 15354 times)

Online Timmon

• Activity:
    96.67%
Re: R.I.P. Alena Hatvani
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2021, 07:22:36 am »
Agreed in this instance, the main factor was dryness, although the quest for more size is also causing long term illness in the future, not necessarily sudden death as in the case of poor Alena.
At the end of the day, and ironically, you don't get into serious bodybuilding at competition level, to improve your long term health.

It is interesting to see that a particular coach that many women use, or have used, is now under considerable attack. A lot of evidence of  set contest  plans being issued to athletes, and apparent disregard of their feedback of the side serious effects. Or the fact that those plans have already contributed to the death of athletes. An example of where media hype and marketing on social media does not mean you have the ideal coach, however many other athletes use them.

It will be interesting to see the reaction, if any, from the contest promotors and muscle media, to protect the athletes that are their money generators. Fact is, I can set myself up as a couch now, if I want to, and with enough promotion, be successful. Using dangerous drugs to dry out my customers.  Still amazed that the athletes on stage that look so incredible, do not know as much as you may think about how they did it or the effects on their bodies. It is all a dangerous experiment, and some are making money a lot out of them.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  European Female Bodybuilding & Physique Competitors  |  R.I.P. Alena Hatvani

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View