⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Eva Montgomery

Started by nickolai, July 30, 2017, 11:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ngorongoro

Improvement 2018 (L), 2020 (R)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Workout GIFs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


ngorongoro

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Who in the blue top here with her?  She got huge muscles also! 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That's Yvette Bova but I don't think she has those anymore.

johnnylm

She is so juicy.  Anyone know how tall she is? In some of these pix she looks damned tall.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gordonlloyd

Eva Montgomery

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

Eva Montgomery

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

nickolai

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Eva Montgomery

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Her physique is insane.  It's probably shocking to see her body in person.

nickolai

Eva Montgomery

This lat spread is out of this world.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nickolai

Eva Montgomery

I kinda can't wait for what she brings to the next contest.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

johnnylm

She is incredible!  seems there's no video of her since 2017...too bad. I'd love to see her in the gym.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

M7

Eva is about perfect. And her strength in the gym is damn impressive! I hope she continues to get bigger. Really curious how big she gets in the offseason and how tall she is.

showmesara

M7 I've wondered the same. Cannot find her height but Check out the post above July 29 there are numerous photos. Easy to miss the dual photo 213lbs !  You'd think at that weight that she's 5'9" + but these women are carrying insane weights now and carrying it well. The photo shows just how well. Aleesha Young claimed 200+ this year and is pretty hard at 5'3". Some unknown women 5'8"+ is going to show up in 5 years or less IMO and we will have a 250+ off season FBB. I'm guessing Eva at 5'7".
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

johnnylm

All I know is she drives me wild.  She looks to be a whole head taller than Yvette Bova, how tall is Yvette? 5'4"?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

M7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
M7 I've wondered the same. Cannot find her height but Check out the post above July 29 there are numerous photos. Easy to miss the dual photo 213lbs !  You'd think at that weight that she's 5'9" + but these women are carrying insane weights now and carrying it well. The photo shows just how well. Aleesha Young claimed 200+ this year and is pretty hard at 5'3". Some unknown women 5'8"+ is going to show up in 5 years or less IMO and we will have a 250+ off season FBB. I'm guessing Eva at 5'7".

Thanks for that! I didn't think she looked that tall until I saw this photo.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

M7

Eva Montgomery

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

muscleaddict80

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Eva Montgomery

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Holy f!  She is beautiful.  Such thick, dense, huge muscle.  This is what female bodybuilding is about!  I just love the fact that seem to be seeing more and more women more than 200lbs in phenomenal shape.