Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583414 Posts in 74485 Topics by 29885 Members - Latest Member: Astro11776 June 03, 2024, 10:57:30 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Jimthehunter54] Ian Discovers a Love For Muscle
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [Jimthehunter54] Ian Discovers a Love For Muscle  (Read 13231 times)

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
I want to branch off and do different stories, so this is my second ever story hope you enjoy.

Ian Discovers a Love For Muscle
by Jimthehunter54

It was a bright sunny September day at Bedside high school.  Bedside was a rather small school district in the middle of no where Ohio.  There lived at football player named Ian.  Now Ian with his yellow curly hair and his 6'1 footballer frame thought he was the man.  He tried to be kind to everyone, but he had this underlying ego about him.  That stop him from being very popular at school like most football players are. He had girlfriends in the past, but for some reason none of them have met his fancy.  The problem was he didn't know what his fancy was, so he would just break up with a girl for in his mind no reason. A struggle he delt with a long time.  Today was cheerleaders tryout day at Bedside and it was tradition for single football players to watch the tryouts to find a girl. This was Ian's third time watching the tryouts, he seemed to always be there trying to find a girl to meet his fancy.

At 2:45, the tryouts began. How it works is that the cheerleader tryouts happens in the middle of the football field while the single football players are sitting on the benches watching. When football players finds a girl that interest him he would leave the stands to go talk to her. The tradition has lasted for over 48 years and no one bats an eye toward it, they just accepted it. The tryouts have begun the first girl to go up was Wendi. She was an Asian 5'5 girl who was in the science club. This football player named Tyrone left the stand because he found what he was looking for. The tryouts kept happening with girls named Krista, Lexi, Joelle, Maddie, Stephanie, Daffny, Lisa, and Hope all finished the tryouts. One problem Ian was still sitting by himself on the benches, he hadn't found what he was looking for. The tryouts were just about to end when a girl in a hoodie came to the field her name was Dana.

Dana was a quiet black girl, who usually kept to herself.  She had about two friends named Emma and Zack. She would usually be talking to them or reading a book, to everyone in school that's all she did. She would occasionally participate in class and she wasn't in any clubs. She was just her own person who didn't deal with anyone else but her self and her two friends. So seeing her try to be a cheerleader was very odd.

She went up there and said with a sarcastic tone "Hey you got time for one more tryout".

"No and besides why would you want to become a cheerleader" the cheerleader captain said.

"Cause" she said

"Fine just take off your hoodie and let do this" said the captain, as she rolled her eyes.

Under the hoodie, she wore a bright green tee shirt which exposed something, it was her arms.  Her arms were cut with muscles.  Ian was still sitting on the benches, and when he saw this girl with arms like that. His face was blushed, his movements were all shaken up, and his cock get rock hard. After so long he thinks he found his fancy.

"What the fuck is that?"

"What my arms?"

"No they can't be your arms, you must of stolen a football player's arms" said the cheer captain trying to hold back laughter.  She eventually caved in a chuckled.

"Emma told me this was a bad idea" said Dana as she put on her hoodie and walked off.

Ian got up and went to Dana. His face still the color of a tomato and his dick hard as a rock. Behind the stands was were Dana and Ian crossed paths.

"Hey why are you back her shouldn't you have already left" said Dana looking puzzled

"No I was still sitting up there while you were up" said Ian a bit shaken.

"Why's your face red?"

"Wait! My face is red!" said Ian as he turned around to go to the corner of the stands.

Dana walking towards him said " Are you okay?"

Ian turned to her his face still red. Dana also saw something in his pants and she knew what was going on. Dana then started to take off her hoodie.

"Wait,wait what are you doing?" Said Ian

"Ian it's obvious" said Dana as she tossed her hoodie away.

"You got a thing for saradas, I can tell be that thing in your pants and you bring red face" said Dana.

Before Ian could mutter out a word Dana had her left bicep flexed in Ian's face. And what a bicep it was, it was like someone stuck a baseball under her skin. The lines and the split on her bicep were to some perfect.

"Come on just feel them already" said Dana, who had been flexing for a full minute by now. Ian was just so fixated at her muscles. He put his hand toward and felt it. His cock was about to explode at this point and Dana also knew this. She stopped flexing and said

"Here's my phone number I'm usually by myself at my townhouse, if you truely want them again Ian".

Dana put on her hoodie and walked away.  Ian was in a daze he sat there for another two minutes before he decided to leave. He finally found what he was looking for.

To be continued......
Please karma

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Ian discovers a love for muscle
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2017, 10:09:37 am »
People really liked part 1 so here's

Part 2:

Ian ran home as fast as he could, he didn't have another though in his head besides get home.  At home, his parents left a note saying that they were going shopping and would be back later.  Ian didn't read the note, instead he went upstairs to splash water in his face.  He stared at himself in the mirror, the lightbulb on the bathroom mirror was flickering on and off.  Ian felt this passion and love for Dana, for her muscles.  Ian never felt this way for anything not football nor his friends did he so deeply care about.  Ian knew one thing he had to call Dana, he had to see her again on this Friday night.

Ian dialed the number very slowly, and before he pressed the last number he looked at himself in the mirror. He swiftly pressed the number after a 5 second pass of looking at himself in the mirror, questioning himself if he should do this. Now his mind was made up, he had to see Dana.

The phone rang and rang and rang.  Ian's heart sank, he knew this was a bad idea.  The leave a message on her voice mail was starting up.  Ian was just about to end the call when he heard someone's voice.

"Took you long enough Ian" said Dana

"Well... well I.. I had to run and I had to do this and that" said Ian shaking all the and stuttering

"Ian just stop! I know what you want, so come over my house to feel all these muscles explode in your hand. I live in the house number 000 on Street Road"

BThe phone call swiftly ended there as Ian ran over there as fast as he could. Street road was on the opposite side of town from his house, but he could care if it was a blizzard outside he would still run toward her house.

He found house number 000, it was a small with yellow brick style ranch house on the end of her cul-de-sac. He went to the front door and looked for a door bell, but he could find one.

Dana, still in hoodie and black sweat pants, then opened the door saying " Would you just come in already! My folks arn't home".

Ian just stood there trying to mutter a word, but couldn't as Dana grabbed his hand and pulled him in to her living room. Dana basically dragged Ian up to her room. Her was pretty barebones. Her room was white with one metal music poster on the wall.  Her bed really didn't have any covers on it because they were tucked underneath the bed. She had an old tube tv with the antennas.  Ian was still look around when Dana took off her hoodie and threw it landing on his face. When Ian got the hoodie off his face all he saw was a muscular girl in a green tee shirt standing right next to him. Ian walked slowly over to her. She flexed her right bicep.

"Kiss it Ian, kiss it" said Dana in a very sexy manner

Ian didn't waste any time by putting lips to muscle. He kissed every inch of that huge rock solid bicep, as Dana smiled in approval.  She put down her right arm to then put up her left bicep saying " Now lick this one"

Ian pulled out his tongue and went back and forth on her bicep.  Dana at this point started to lightly moan in enjoyment. She pulled off her green tee shirt reveal a white bra. What Ian saw truly shocked him. Her pecs were massive but she still had breast, her chest was bigger than all the other football players. And those abs, abs so hard they could break diamonds. Ian's cock was basically pertruding out of his pants and if he touched his cock it would exploded in cum.

"Like these muscles now baby" said Dana

"Yes m'am" said Ian

"So worship them baby" said Dana, who was all hot and bothered.

Just before Ian could worship her huge chest and rock hard abs, they heard a car break in the driveway. Dana's parents were home earlier than usual. Ian panicked, but Dana had a solution. She had a window which faced her backyard, and bellow her window was a trampoline. When Dana was younger she and Emma would jump out of her window onto the trampoline, it was lots of fun but now it could be used as a way of escape. Ian didn't question it, but before he jumped out her kissed Dana on the lips, then he jumped out of the window. He landed on the trampoline, grabbed the bars, and ran home as fast as he could.

He ran right up to his room, he didn't notice that it was about 5:00 when he left and that it was now 9:00 at night. He also didn't notice that his parents still weren't there, he didn't care all he wanted was to cum.  In his room, he whipped out his cock and he barely grasped it and he already came everywhere. Ian landed down on his bed with a smile.

To be continued....

Karma please

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2017, 09:42:26 pm »
I am seeing great potential in this story. Now stop beating (gigidi) around the bushes and have them fuck.

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2017, 10:15:47 am »
I just noticed some spelling errors and for some reason one of the words I wrote changed to saradas.  ???

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2017, 09:23:00 am »
Part 3:

Ah, the weekend where Ian does nothing but sit up in his room all day, but now he's gotta swollen cock all the time because he can't stop thinking of Dana.  He tried calling her again but she was always busy. Then when the weekend was over and school started again Ian still never saw Dana. They were in separate classes. Then on Friday, Dana called him saying " Ian, my parents are gonna be gone all weekend and I need to show you something. The front door will be unlocked".  Ian wasted no time putting on his sneakers, and he rummaged through his Dad's stuff to find a condom.

He's parents didn't ask were he was going because the don't care.  They never cared were he was going as long as he comes back home.  At Dana's home the front door was definitely unlocked.  Ian walked in, shut the door, and started calling for Dana. "I'm upstairs in my room" said Dana.  Ian walked up the stairs and opened up Dana's room door.  Inside was Dana, who was wearing this blue lingerie with her hair down.  The lingerie exposing every hard muscle on Dana.  Ian just stood their staring until he said "Wow where did you get... the outfit". "Emma always says be prepared for anything. Ian come over her and feel this muscle that I have" said Dana. 

Ian walked over to Dana, who started to flex her left bicep. Ian noticed right away that she was bigger than last week.  He started to kiss her bicep very passionately.  Dana put down her bicep and said " Ian do you know why you're over here?"

"No" said Ian

"Your over her because I want to feel you cum inside of me" said Dana

Ian's cock was the hardest it's ever been.  Ian stood there like he was frozen in time.

"I'm tired of the fore play let's just do it" said Dana as she took off the lingerie. Ian proceeded to take off everything except his underwear.  He was just looking at this naked black muscle goddess in front of him.  Dana's muscles were huge. Ian for the first time saw her legs and what legs they were! Her calves were the size of a tennis ball of muscle. Her thighs were the stuff of legend that's how ripped they were. Then her wet, hot pussy was there pulsing ready to have sex.

"Stop with the hold up" said Dana as she removed Ian's penis from his pants. "You... shouldn't keep.... a girl... waiting Ian" said Dana as she started to lick the tip of his penis. Dana then put her whole mouth over his cock and started to move her head back and forth. Ian was in literal heaven.

Dana took her mouth off and said " Now it's time for the really fun".  She jumped on the bed looking saucy as looked up at him. Ian quickly put on his condom and jumped right next to her. Dana put her hot pussy over Ian's hard cock and she started to ride him. Up and down, up and down the moaning was at a fever pitch at this moment. During the sex, Dana started to flex her biceps which excited Ian.

The both of them finally reached a blissful orgasm as Ian's dick exploded in cum as Dana's creamed pie went everywhere. Dana got off and laid next to Ian.

"Ian can you stay over for the weekend, I want to do this for the rest of the weekend" said Dana kissing Ian's lips.  Ian just shook his head yes.

To be continued......

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2017, 09:05:25 am »
Part 4:

When Ian woken up the next morning he was on top of Dana's bed without Dana on it. He got up and went down stairs. To see Dana standing there completely naked while making coffee. The sun was just coming up. The sun’s rays shined on her muscles.

Dana turned around and said “ Hey you're finally up, I'm just making coffee here hopefully you like it strong.” She then winked at him. Ian walked over and quickly kissed her on the mouth. Then the coffee machine beeped.

Dana started to pour the coffee into two mugs. “Here Ian” said Dana handing Ian his cup of joe.

“Hey Dana I have a question, why don't you show your muscles at school?”

“Cause if people see how ripped I am they'll be scared of me.”

“No they won't, trust me. So does your parents know?”

“No and they never will, they won't expect they little girl being jacked.”

“Yes they will they'll accept you no matter what because you're their daughter.”

“Maybe you're right” said Dana as both of them were finishing their cups of coffee.

“Now I have a question, when did you know you like muscular women?”

“When I first saw you at the cheerleading tryouts”

A small grin came over Dana's face. She started to flex her bicep and said “You found out because of this muscle, that's so cute Ian”. Ian got up and went over to Dana. He then started passionately kiss Dana's bicep. Dana was still popping her bicep while it was getting worshiped. Dana pulled Ian off her bicep so that he could kiss her. They made out for about 3 minutes until Dana said “ You want to do it again I know you want to cum all over this muscular body of mine”. Ian said “Yes ma'am”.

To be continued…….

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2017, 11:02:37 am »
Great chapters, a bit short but real good. It will be interesting to see were the story goes from here. Maybe some character development or they can just have some more sex, that would work too.

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2017, 08:34:18 pm »
Part 5

They went back upstairs to her bedroom. Ian was kissing her traps. Then Ian said “Before we do this I want to know more about you”

“What's there to learn about? I'm just a ripped chick” said Dana.

“No, you're not just muscles, you're an incredible woman and I want to learn why you became this way”

“Ok… ok if you won't cum on me until then, I'll tell you my tale”.

“My dad really wanted to lose some weight. He bought all these weights, but he never used them so they're just collecting dust. One day I was just walking around my house while my parents were out”. Dana fixed her hair. “I was bored out of my mind so I just started to lift weights. That was the one thing I was good at. Everything else in my life I was terrible at, making friends, paying attention in school, or video games. No matter what it was I was terrible at it, so to finally find something I was good at was gratifying. I just kept on lifting during nights when my parents are asleep. I started going online and writing down different workouts. I would just work out all night and fall asleep during school. I loved working out, I loved how strong and muscular I was becoming. The problem was I had to hid it from my parents so my only friend at the time Emma found me old sweatpants and old hoodie from her closet. I started wearing that to school. So that's how I became a muscle goddess” Dana said with a wink.

“Ok one last question, why were you at the cheerleading tryouts?”

“Oh because Emma’s boyfriend Zack told me I should, I thought that was a horrible mistake until I found you” said Dana flexing her pecs.

“Ok all was questions have been answered” said Ian as his lips went straight to her huge pecs.

The both of them took off all their clothes. Dana took Ian's hard cock and started stroking. “You wanted the explanation and now I get what I want your cum” said Dana smiling maniacally.  “ Lay down for me” as Ian lied down. “You're going to cum to these legs.” Dana sat on Ian's chest with her massive frame over him. She started to flex her biceps over him saying “Stroke that cock to these muscles”. Ian was stroking away to her muscles. Then Dana got up and placed her ripped thighs in Ian's face. Ian started to worship them with both hands. “ I didn't tell you to stop stroking” said Dana. Ian went back to stroking. Dana put her other leg right next to his cock. When Ian came he came all over Dana's ripped thighs. Dana started to rub the cum all over her ripped legs. She stopped and said “We only have one more night together I want to make it special”.

To be continued……. warning I'm going to be posting less because I have to go to school so parts for stories will come out later than usual. I'll continue all three of my stories until the end.

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2017, 11:29:22 am »
Part 6

Ian decided to get some sleep before their final sex session of the weekend. While Dana was washing off all the cum of her huge legs.  She was thinking of what to do with Ian. What to do to make the rest of his cum pour out of his cock. Dana stood there in the shower, all her muscles wet from the water. The water bouncing off her ripped body. She looked and noticed that the water made her abs look even bigger. She got an idea of what to do.

She finished her shower and started to dry off. She wanted Ian to have all his strength back before she drains him. 

She turned off the air condition, it was like 83 f. She went down stairs and started to work out. She grabbed a 50 pound weight and started doing curls with them. Her veins were popping out of her skin. Her bicep just about to pop out of her skin.  She started to sweat. She went to her dad’s weight bench and started to do squats with 200 pounds of it.  She breathed heavy as she went up and down.  She squatted for 5 minutes.  The sweat started to pour down her ripped body.  She then did a thousand crunches. She was dumped in a bucket of sweat.  She took off all her clothes and went upstairs.  Ian was still fast asleep, when Dana threw a pillow. Ian woke to a startle to see his goddess covered in sweat with a smile on her face. She said “Come here with me to the bathroom with me, we're going to take a shower.” Ian went straight away.

They walked into the bathroom Ian already was naked. Dana looked at him and said “On your knees honey”.  Ian went into the shower and got to his knees. Thank goodness it was a big shower.

Dana got her huge body in there and turned on the water. The water started to come down on her. Ian just stared as the water was basically bouncing off her ripped body. “Don’t just look start stroking” said Dana as she started to flex. She bounce her pecs which got Ian to start stoking. So there it was Dana flexing for her man, while Ian is stroking for his goddess.  She flexed her biceps, which at this point grew from 11 inches to 14 inches.  Then she flexed her quad, which at this point was ripped to the tip. Then the abs, which went from a six pack to an eight pack. Dana grew because of Ian. Ian is the first man Dana has ever loved.

Ian was in heaven with his ebony goddess. He stroked and stroked. Dana started to finger her huge clit for Ian. They both started to moan in pleasure.  They stroked and fingered themselves for awhile. Then the last bit of cum shot out from Ian’s cock and Dana’s clit. Dana fell right into Ian’s arms. They just sat there as the water trickled down on them.

Dana’s parents were going to be home soon so Ian did what he always did jumped out the window onto the trampoline. Before Ian could leave Dana told him next time Emma and Zack will be over. Ian said “That’s fine with me”. Then he jumped out. He tried to run toward his house but he could barely run. He just had sex with Dana about 7 times in the span of a weekend. His cock was hurting him dearly and he loved it.

To be continued…….

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2017, 03:58:07 pm »
Part 7:

After that Ian skipped 2 days of school. He was too tired to go to school. Dana also missed school but all the while she was coming up with more naughty ideas. Then at school on Wednesday she went to Ian and said “Come over Saturday I’ve got a surprise for you”. Ian got really excited

Ian spent the rest of the week trying to figure out what she was talking about.

So Saturday came around, Ian went to Dana’s house in a grey jacket and jeans.  He walked into the home to see Emma and Zack sitting on the couch.  Ian stumbled after first seeing them. Zack had a black Mohawk with leather jacket and pants, while Emma was a blonde with black sunglasses and a dark blue dress. Dana came walking down in her usual attire.

Ian walked over to her and said “Why are they over here?”

“They're here to also cum to my muscles” said Dana

“WAIT WHAT!!!!”

“Hey can we see what’s under the jacket Dana” said Zack

“Hey leave her the fuck alone.” Said Ian who got very angry that another man wants to cum to her.

“Ian please stop and just trust me.”

Dana took off her jacket to reveal a sports bra and those muscles. Ian stopped in his tracks and just stared at her.  Emma got up and walked away.  Both Zack and Ian took off their pants to show their hard cocks.  Dana flexed into a double bicep pose. Both guys started to stroke. Dana took off her pants to reveal her quads. Her leg muscles rippled as she flexed her powerful thighs. Zack started to moan.

“Oh come on you can cum to these muscles faster than that.” said Dana.

Dana took off her bra to reveal her hard pecs and her erected nipples.

“Guys come suck these nips”

They both walked over and put their tongues all over her nice ripped breasts while they were stroking. They were basically drooling all over her tits. Dana was just smiling. She had to basically pull them off her pecs to get them to stop.

“ Now I know you two are about to cum all over the place but I want your nice warm cum all over these six packs”

Ian and Zack compiled and stroked and rubbed their hard cocks all in those abs. Then Zack exploded all over her abs then he fell and passed out.  Two minutes later Ian spurted out nice warm cum all over her.  He also immediately passed out. Dana just started to rub the cum on ever single ab.

She then left and went downstairs to find Emma crying in the corner. Dana went over to try to calm down her friend.

“What’s wrong Emma?”

Emma crying really hard said “I’m not muscular enough to appease Zack’s fetish. Dana I want to be as big as you”.

Dana looked flustered and said “Well…. I could train you to be huge and ripped as me”.

“Please Dana…. Please” said Emma as she started to beg.

“Ok I’ll do it, but first I want you to get the feel of the muscles that you want so bad.”

To be continued……...

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2018, 08:29:06 am »
Part 8

“Ok Emma it’s time to start training” said Dana with a smile.

They were in Dana’s basement the next day. It was a mild day, but even so Dana forced Emma to not wear a shirt.

Dana picked up some ten pound dumbbells and said “See how many curls you can do with these”.

Emma tried to get them up but couldn’t muster one curl, so Dana pick up the weights and started doing curls. But before the curls, Dana took off her shirt and said “One day you’ll look this ripped”

“Touch my biceps Emma to feel what you will become” said Dana as she started to flex.

Emma put her hand on Dana’s rock hard biceps and said “Damn those are pretty hard”.

“Just like Zack’s cock for a muscular woman, like you’ll become Emma. Now kiss this bicep” said Dana flexing her right bicep.

Emma lips met hard muscle. “See what Zack loves” said Dana

“Ok so you’ll start doing curls with five pound dumbbells and do them 25 times each arm”

Emma did the curls with some trouble at the end but got to finish the set. Her arms were on fire. She hasn’t worked out ever so to feel this tired but also this satisfaction for completing the set made Emma excited to see what she will become.

“Now you flex your biceps” said Dana

Emma flexed them and a small little bulb of a bicep popped out.

“See one day their going to be big as mine. Ok now I want to see some sit-ups”

Dana pulled a sofa from the corner of the room over to her. She started to do sit-ups. Her 6 pack danced as she did 200 sit-ups.

“Look at these abs move with the gracious of ease. Now feel what my abs feel like by using your tongue.”

With her tongue, Emma manage to lick every single one of those slabs. Dana said “You’ve tasted what true power taste like, what muscles feel like and now you’re transformation from wimp to goddess will now commence”

To be continued…… happy 2018 and many more stories to come.

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
Re: +Notable Author: [Jimthehunter54] Ian Discovers a Love For Muscle
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2018, 07:05:48 pm »
Part 9:

“It’s been a month Emma now it’s time to see your results”

Dana and Emma were next to a full length mirror. They had just finished a long hour workout. Emma was in a thin pink tank top while Dana is wearing a black sweatsuit.

Emma started to flex her right bicep and a ball started to form.

“Wait let me measure this peak” said Dana running for the measuring tape.

“Now flex the hardest you can. Okay hold it.”

“What do we got Dana?”

“13 inches that’s more than your original 9 inches, but it not as big as my 18 inch destroyers. But let’s check your abs”

Emma pulls up her tank top to reveal to reveal a small six packs.

“Yeah, Zacks going to love those.”

“Can’t wait to show him” smiles Emma.

Ian was at the bench at his football practice just starting at the ground. This was the last football practice and he hasn’t seen Dana in over a month. She’s been at home at home with Emma.

He was just looking at the ground drinking his water while the defensive line was practicing.

“Only one more day of High school then I’m officially out and hopefully time with Dana” thoughts like these were in his head.

“Coach I’m going to go to the bathroom”.

“Fine Ian”.

Ian just walked to the bathroom and just left. He went straight to Dana’s house.

To be continued…

Offline Bigred81

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2018, 07:41:00 am »
Yes is like it. Keep going. Love Emma's new muscles  :woohoo:

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2018, 11:02:36 am »
Part 10:

Ian knocks on the door with a very excited look in his eye. He hears giggling and laughter from the other side of the door, then the door flies open like the speed of a bullet. In the door way stands Emma in a red robe and red lipstick.

"Oh Hi Ian, Dana's not home right now but come inside it's chilly."

"Nah it's alright Emma I'll just go home."

"No I insiste you must come."

"Fine I don't want to argue" said Ian walking into the door.

Ian sat down on the couch and starts to look around.

"I know why you here Ian, you were hoping for some muscle worship sex with Dana weren't you?"

"Yeah I was, but..."

"If you want to have muscle worship sex why not do it with me"

"You're joking right?

Emma removed her robe to reveal her hard work. Her muscles were shinning in the wind.  She looks like she just finished a work out because of how pumped she was. Ian's mouth went straight to the floor.

"See Ian, I can give your muscle fantasies when Dana's not around." said Emma flexing her left bicep.

An explosion of muscle was happening at her left bicep, and so was an explosion to Ian.

"Come feel them Ian, but I need you to take off your pants. You'll get what you want and I'll get what I want your hot cum all over these muscles."

Ian did what he was told and went over to Emma. Ian start to squeeze Emma's bicep whem he said " Wow Emma looks like all that trainin day in and out really paid off."

"You bet it, now start stroking"

Ian grabed his hard cock and started to stroke.

"That's right Ian stroke to these muscles, stroke for your life. I know you love to cum all over muscular beauties so you'd better cum for me."

Ian started to stroke faster and faster.

"Yeah Ian look at all my hard work. Me and you now have the same thigh size" said Emma as she slaps her thighs.

"And what about this six pack don't you just want to sploodge all over them?"

Emma went into a most muscular pose to which Ian spewed his cum all over Emma. Ian fell to the ground from fatigue. Emma started to rub the cum all over her and even some in her mouth.

"Emma, You did it" said Dana walking out of a closet.

"You are now ready to please Zack."

"I know I'm so excited "

Dana helped Ian to his feet "Ian this was all just a test to see if Emma could make a guy cum for her muscles ,and it worked"

"Yeah she'll do fine" said Ian slurring his words

To be continued...………...

Offline Bigred81

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2018, 08:52:28 am »
Great new chapter. I like it!  :cool2:

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Jimthehunter54] Ian Discovers a Love For Muscle

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View