clearskypharmacy

gfx gfx
arlrussia bodygear.to
roids24.to www.pharmacomstore.ws
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
427792 Posts in 56687 Topics by 30699 Members - Latest Member: 7268884 February 16, 2019, 09:32:47 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  FBB and Fellow Fit Chicks Mansion
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: FBB and Fellow Fit Chicks Mansion  (Read 1859 times)

Offline LuvsFitChicks

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
FBB and Fellow Fit Chicks Mansion
« on: July 07, 2017, 11:41:58 pm »
Hey everyone, now I know you saw the title and probably thought "wtf is this?"

Well think of it the playboy mansion but for fit chicks. You see this is just a fantasy/dream I have. You see I would LOVE to become a multibillionaire and buy a huge mansion with multiple gym rooms, pools and etc. I would invite FBBs and other female fitness competitors to live there, train there and to have fun. I would treat all the women well, find sponsors for them, pay them and have loads of fun.
I'll watch them train, sponsor different shows, travel to shows around the world and host parties.

I would also have different activities for them to do, rooms for themselves and a great kitchen staff to cook all of their meals.

I'll also have a field goal area but to shake things up, I'll have the women in tight fit, sexy dresses and high heels. I'll them (try to) kick field goals in high heels for fun lol.

I'll also have the women compete against each other and the winner gets a 1 on 1 date with me.  Oh if only this came true.

87fg

Re: FBB and Fellow Fit Chicks Mansion
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2017, 11:50:48 pm »
I like this idea of a muscle mansion. It sounds like a place I would like to stay forever.

Offline beowulff

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2017, 12:12:49 am »
There used to be such a place, a long time ago, in a Galaxy far, far away:

http://femalemuscle.com/lori-braun/throwback-thursday/new-york-muscle-club/

Offline nujerz84

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2017, 12:14:56 am »
If I win powerball or mega millions I have no problem having a fully staffed Muscle Mansion. But im not rich lol, but I still have fulfilled all my desires and fantasies with muscle women.  I could write a book.

Offline Magari

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2017, 01:41:09 am »
I've dreamt the same, only I would cook for them and invite them to the kitchen while cooking and then Dine with them!

87fg

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2017, 01:44:18 am »

That was neat, but this idea seems to be more like the Playboy mansion. That event in New York seemed more like a private performance for a small number of fans.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2017, 12:05:02 pm »
If I win powerball or mega millions I have no problem having a fully staffed Muscle Mansion. But im not rich lol, but I still have fulfilled all my desires and fantasies with muscle women.  I could write a book.

Stay in your lane there.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2017, 12:06:16 pm »

That was neat, but this idea seems to be more like the Playboy mansion. That event in New York seemed more like a private performance for a small number of fans.

You're absolutely correct in your recollection.  "Small" being why it ended.

87fg

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2017, 12:15:54 am »

You're absolutely correct in your recollection.  "Small" being why it ended.

More fans means it will live. The problem is getting them gathered and willing to use their disposable income for the cause.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2017, 09:58:41 pm »
More fans means it will live. The problem is getting them gathered and willing to use their disposable income for the cause.

The majority of hardcore female muscle fans (defined as guys who have ever spent $50 in a year to buy female muscle content) have NO interest in meeting or hanging out with other fans.  Many are happy to visit chatrooms and forums and Facebook pages, but live events?  That's just not something that the huge majority of us, as fans, are into.  Sure, there are a small handful who enjoy the camaraderie, but those persons are the exception, not the rule.
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  FBB and Fellow Fit Chicks Mansion

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View