clearskypharmacy

gfx gfx
steroidify ugfreak
blaster parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
483370 Posts in 62522 Topics by 26558 Members - Latest Member: TinaLoe July 07, 2020, 11:05:52 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  LIST OF CANCELLED AND POSTPONED CONTESTS. 2020 Coronavirus updates.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: LIST OF CANCELLED AND POSTPONED CONTESTS. 2020 Coronavirus updates.  (Read 4346 times)

Offline e_honda

• Activity:
    30%
Re: LIST OF CANCELLED AND POSTPONED CONTESTS. 2020 Coronavirus updates.
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2020, 01:56:56 pm »
Her show, originally cancelled for July, has been rescheduled for August.

No, that is the Detroit Classic, which happens every August, so I think that show is on schedule. And it’s an amateur show.

The show that was cancelled in July was the Norfolk Pro.

Offline sycamore

• Activity:
    46.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2020, 02:40:07 am »
Any news on the Tampa Pro 2020? Is that still on for the last week of July, as it was originally scheduled?

Offline e_honda

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2020, 04:19:45 am »
Any news on the Tampa Pro 2020? Is that still on for the last week of July, as it was originally scheduled?

It’s still on as far as the promoter goes. They haven’t said otherwise.

And judging by how much Florida seems to care about this pandemic, its probably going to go as planned. If you go, I wouldn’t expect to see anyone in the audience wearing masks or distancing. People around the US seemed to stop caring about this stuff awhile ago.

Offline sycamore

• Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2020, 04:11:17 pm »

It’s still on as far as the promoter goes. They haven’t said otherwise.

And judging by how much Florida seems to care about this pandemic, its probably going to go as planned. If you go, I wouldn’t expect to see anyone in the audience wearing masks or distancing. People around the US seemed to stop caring about this stuff awhile ago.

Except up here in PA where they are completely anal about it.

Offline posecrab

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2020, 01:47:08 am »
Looks like 40 out of the 50 states are seeing spikes in new cases. I will not be surprised if everything is moved to next year.

Offline e_honda

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2020, 07:34:17 am »
Looks like 40 out of the 50 states are seeing spikes in new cases. I will not be surprised if everything is moved to next year.

Omaha is happening in 2 weeks. The promoter of the show is even telling everyone how he isn't requiring masks or any kind of social distancing.

And Tampa is still scheduled for the end of the month. There hasn't been anything said that it won't be happening. Florida might close a beach or 2 every now and then (like they did this weekend), but for the most part, they aren't doing anything to shut down anything and I don't believe anyone is forcing mask requirements (except the Florida Keys). 90% of that state just basically doesn't care about COVID-19, and that's the reason they have the types of numbers they do. They literally don't care.

So those 2 competitions are going to go as planned. What you're going to miss are the international competitors. The travel ban hasn't been lifted yet (it'll be probably be extended), so there won't be any non-US competitors at Omaha and Tampa.

Offline sycamore

• Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2020, 09:23:29 pm »
One thing to keep an eye on, for the Tampa Pro Show, is WHEN the women's bodybuilding competition is taking place.

Right now, the schedule indicates that it will take place on Friday, July 31.

However, the Tampa Pro is NOTORIOUS for changing this schedule, sometimes at the last minute.

(For example, the last time I attended, in 2016, they had scheduled women's bodybuilding for the Friday of that week, and then,
 at the last minute, they changed it to Saturday. I nearly missed seeing the women bodybuilders).

Just something to watch out for.

Offline Camper

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
They did the same in 2019 when I had already purchased my tickets.  I got in touch with Tim G and he had them switch the show tickets with no questions.  I realize you are probably referring to travel but I wanted to let you know it was an easy solve for the show itself.

Offline sycamore

• Activity:
    46.67%
Well I'm prepared to go both Friday and Saturday just in case. They hold Women's Physique and Bodybuilding on different days, so you can;t really lose.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  LIST OF CANCELLED AND POSTPONED CONTESTS. 2020 Coronavirus updates.

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View