roids24.to

gfx gfx
www.pharmacomstore.ws bodygear.to
arlrussia clearskypharmacy
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
429548 Posts in 56528 Topics by 30741 Members - Latest Member: Hexmuy February 21, 2019, 07:41:53 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  All rules and guidelines - FAQ | News & Announcements  |  Q & A: How can I edit my posts?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Q & A: How can I edit my posts?  (Read 1064 times)

Offline E15R91F

• Activity:
    0%
Q & A: How can I edit my posts?
« on: June 24, 2017, 07:40:20 am »
Please tell me how to edit my posts to change text or replace images.

Depending on your Member Level, you may--or may not--see this button in the upper RH corner of your post:

If you see it and it works, the button 'opens' the post so it can be modified.  You can then edit text just like when creating a new post.

If you are replacing images, remember to upload them to an acceptable host [that's NOT on the BANNED list], and choose the <FAMILY-SAFE> setting and large thumbnails.  Highlight & delete the expiring images to remove them; copy & paste the new images in their place.

If you DON'T see it, this function isn't available to you, but the next post will offer an alternative...

~MOD 'E15R91F'

Wise people talk because they have something to say.  Fools talk because they have to say something. :shhh:

Offline timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Q & A: How can I edit my posts?
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2017, 09:17:19 am »
If you cannot see the modify button, as your status as a member does not allow it, you can repost your post but corrected to how you want it, then go to the incorrect post you made and use the "Report to Moderator" feature, and ask us to delete that post.

Please don't just repost and leave the old post un-reported, as it will clutter up the FORUM and annoy other Members.

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  All rules and guidelines - FAQ | News & Announcements  |  Q & A: How can I edit my posts?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View