⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#MANIPS: Morf Mix~collected VOL. 1

Started by diggit35, August 28, 2010, 11:50:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NinjaStar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Only one more? But your stuff is the best stuff! :O

Well, I can't just post EVERYTHING at once, can I? Supply and demand, my friend!  ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
NiCE!  your morphs seem like they're getting alot better, too.  cool stuff, man.

Yes, thank you kindly. I have been refining my technique, tried paying more attention to detail, and studied colorizing/layering in order to make better looking work. I'm kind of a stickler for details and decided my old way of doing things didn't facilitate good looking morphs. I don't try to be the best (I believe jordi_gest has that honor. Seriously. That guy is GOOD) but I'm happy with the results.

Now, without further ado, one more morph. This one's older than the last few I've posted (and I don't believe I've posted this one already, but correct me if I'm wrong) so it might not look as great, but I'm satisfied with it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

'Ere we go! Two more

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

buddye

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Could you make Yaxeni Oriquen bigger than any man?
Been there. Done that. How about something entirely different? To celebrate Nina Loebart taking her physique to an entirely new level;, let's see what will happen if she takes things to a level never before seen except in morphs.
Imagine she grows from this:.................to this! :o
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mrdergel

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Could you make Yaxeni Oriquen bigger than any man?
Been there. Done that. How about something entirely different? To celebrate Nina Loebart taking her physique to an entirely new level;, let's see what will happen if she takes things to a level never before seen except in morphs.
Imagine she grows from this:.................to this! :o
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Great work ... I love it  ... imagane she is doing her most muscular with this new level of muscularity  ;D ... on the other hand: if this wonder continues with the progress as she did over the last years she will look soon as you showed in you pic  ::)

buddye

The transformation in progress (one of my favorite fantasies - we're married and I get to watch her grow)
... a little bigger at first..."Damn honey! I think you're still growing!"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

..then bigger still.... "My God, honey! You're getting incredibly huge!"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

edinaus

Thanks :)

i do take requests but if its a specific photo it has to be high quality. As you can see from my work i only use high quality images because i think that there is no point putting effort into a morph if the image is only 350px! If i am putting the effort in then i want to see the results in good quality. Yeah it means i have to have a greater attention to detail but im all for that if the outcome is better!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

VOXA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

c59lturbo


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
KKKK+++++++++ BOOM.. love photoshop

NinjaStar

I don't believe I've posted these before, but I could be wrong (I'm too lazy to check.) If I have, feel free to rub it in my face.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

kredenchurut

Hope you've seen the movie 'Paul', 'cause good old Sigourney kicks some asses in it!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lisa Musclestein:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Musclestein again:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

buddye

Miley Cyrus already has cute, sexy little biceps. What is she decides to be a bodybuilder?
Today..............................................in 10 years :o
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

louisl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

VOXA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mero


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

UK_Fan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Very nice, but don't forget to give credit to the originators of these, as I believe (at least) the one of Colette Nelson is one I seen quite a few years ago on DtV (morphs/art section).