LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#MANIPS: Morf Mix~collected VOL. 1

Started by diggit35, August 28, 2010, 11:50:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buddye

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Morph fest 2012 continues!
I have several morphing projects going on concurrently. I like morphing a variety of different flexed poses because when I have a fop fantasy to one of my favorite fbbs growing bigger and experiencing her sexually, I want to be able to experience her in a variety of positions and from a number of vantage points, just like the best real sexual experiences go. So stay tuned for regular updates and new stuff. I'll let you know when the group is complete. So here's my next project I will share: Debbie Bramwell.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sometimes I fantasize that I'm having sex with Debbie in the woman on top and astride position. I'm beneath her with my torso elevated like I'm in a recliner so our upper bodies come into contact. As we f--k feverishly and passionately, she grows as if by magic
from this ..........................................to this
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have a hand on each bicep as she extends her arms and flexes again and again. Each time she flexes it feels bigger and bigger and bigger. All her muscles and even her breasts grow stretching her fishnet body stocking to the breaking point........ excuse me. I'm going to need a private moment. Enjoy the new stuff. I'm about to. ;D

buddye

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

buddye

I'm working on a few more mophing projects. Here's the start on Nina Lobart's growth transformation. More to follow.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

buddye

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Another fantasy. Katka returns to bodybuilding and gets a little crazy:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
More to follow.
Getting HUGE! :cool2:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Imagine her legs grow as you are worshiping them!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Damn huge!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

buddye

I'm in a giving mood today so buddye's morphin' madness continues. Kim Perez will grow massive beyond you wildest dreams. By the time I'm finished, everyone will get to see what their favorite fbbs look like if they grew gigantic. :cool2:
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
More on their way....

buddye

What if a schmoe with a growth fetish directed Clash of the Titans?

"Release Denise!"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The Titaness is released and grows so big Perseus has his hands full and then some!  :what: :wow:   :-\
Perseus drops his sword and stares up at her in silent, dumbstruck awe becoming fully erect in mere seconds. Denise reaches down, picks him up and forces Perseus' erect member into her vagina  :dance: :woot: :woohoo: :singing: and manipulates his comparatively puny body in and out, in and out, again and again until they both cry out in simultaneous orgasm that echos to Mt. Olympus and into eternity. The force of their passion creates a new constellation in the heavens - The Giant Titaness Lifting and f--king Perseus. Any volunteers to play the male roll?   
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That's what I call a happy ending!  :dance: :dance:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

buddye

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm in a giving mood today so buddye's morphin' madness continues. Kim Perez will grow massive beyond you wildest dreams. By the time I'm finished, everyone will get to see what their favorite fbbs look like if they grew gigantic. :cool2:
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

More on their way....

How about trying to beef up her chest size (width) to match her arms?
Here ya go..
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Some more, too.
If she looked like this? Ms. Olympia - no contest.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Maybe she could win Mr. Olympia for that matter: :o  :what:  :-\
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This concludes the morphed Kim Perez collection. Enjoy! I sure will! :woohoo:  :dance:  :woot:


Warhawk Overdrive

"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

jos73

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kredenchurut

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What do you think about Emma Watson, the Queen of the Muscles?

buddye

Emma Watson? What if Hemione Granger used magic in the coolest way possible? To grow massively muscular?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mister Grey

Inspired by the recent Emma Watson morphs, I whipped together one of my own. Took about ten minutes, so it's a bit rough, but I think I did a pretty good job. What do you think?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mister Grey

Mister Grey

Here's a few I did of the lovely Keira. She's so skinny, I think she looks great with some extra muscle.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

A couple of them are pretty old, so the quality on those might not be as good, but I hope you like em.

Mister Grey

Mister Grey

Looks like I haven't quite figured out how those smileys work yet. Oh, well.

Here's a few of Amanda Tapping, of Stargate fame. It looks like Col. Carter managed to get her hands on some kind of alien growth hormone, and she documented the results.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mister Grey

Mister Grey

Here's a few more, this time of Anne Hathaway.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And please, K+ if you like.

Mister Grey

Mister Grey

Here's a few more for you mugs. One of Famke Janssen, and two of one of my all-time favorite babes, Jennifer Love Hewitt.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hope you like em.

Mister Grey