⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Kristen Nun

Started by Dozzo, June 15, 2017, 03:11:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

009eli

Just saw her at the LA fit expo this weekend. She looks pretty good in person. She's short though but built thick and built she looks like a little jacked truck just walking around. We were standing next to her and pointed her out to my wife who went 'whoaa' when she saw her.


Old Surehand

  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

dad123

why is she so focused on arms?bodybuilding includes the lower body as well.

Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
why is she so focused on arms?bodybuilding includes the lower body as well.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She does train her legs, but her arms are what she's noted for. She doesn't photograph her lower body workouts as much. If you take the time to check out this thread, you will find some leg workout gifs.  Maybe if she ever decides to compete, she'll focus more on her legs.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS