LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Kristen Nun

Started by Dozzo, June 15, 2017, 03:11:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dad123

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for posting. She's kind of interesting in that she seems to have zero interest in competing. She just seems to like being built for being builts sake. Sadly would like her at least to do some video work ???
if she competed she wouldnt pass a piss test.

dad123

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

PEABUTR

She could be getting ready for a contest and surprise everyone, when and if decides she's ready. I knew a few in Michigan back in the 90's, got ripped to shreds did one contest and never saw them again and they took first.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

kevin1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
According to her pictagram, she wants to do a powerlifting contest.
that's what she is a powerlifter,not a bodybuilder.look at her delts and shoulders.pure power.

She's a bodybuilder, her workouts are almost exclusively cables and dumbells. You want to see how a powerlifter works out go look at Kristy Hawkins inst*gram - that's a powerlifter.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nickolai

yeah you never see her lifting legs and she never shows pictures of them.  So you can't know what her complete packages looks like.

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
yeah you never see her lifting legs and she never shows pictures of them.  So you can't know what her complete packages looks like.
Here's a few. They don't appear to be at the level of her upper body, but I don't care. I'm sure she'll bring them up if she decides to compete.



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

kristen_nun: Most people sleep to see their dreams; I stay awake to live mine.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

zaru

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS