ugfreak

gfx gfx
blaster parapharma
clearskypharmacy steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
483265 Posts in 62558 Topics by 26547 Members - Latest Member: Blumex July 04, 2020, 05:13:50 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Wrong decision  |  The Robbery of Aleesha Young
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Robbery of Aleesha Young  (Read 39861 times)

phy911

Re: The Robbery of Aleesha Young
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2017, 04:58:34 am »
Natalya is IFBB Pro that list is for the Amatuer trying to get a Pro Card.  There is Fbb Pro Show in Chicago as well as this event.

I wasn't aware she got her pro card. What show was it?

Regardless she isn't participating.

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    73.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2017, 05:19:16 am »
Natalya is IFBB Pro that list is for the Amatuer trying to get a Pro Card.  There is Fbb Pro Show in Chicago as well as this event.

I wasn't aware she got her pro card. What show was it?

Regardless she isn't participating.

Oh i was talking about Natalya Kovalyova.. Im not fan of the Natalya you posted the size/shape of her head creeps me out.

phy911

« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2017, 05:27:08 am »
Oh i was talking about Natalya Kovalyova.. Im not fan of the Natalya you posted the size/shape of her head creeps me out.

LOL right.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    33.33%
  • never too big for me
    • imagevenue
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2017, 11:04:11 am »
 :what: :( ::) :-[ :angry: :hellno: :look:

In what other sport would you tell the competitors not to give 100%?? It's called bodyBUILDING. The criteria is muscularity, symmetry and conditioning. Whether you're a man or a woman should be irrelevant. It's frowned upon when the men inject synthol, but the women are encouraged to inject silicone into their chests to place higher because it looks more "feminine." That's sexist and hypocritical, plain and simple. Same goes for a tiny waist. It comes down to genetics and a lot of women genetically don't have tiny waists. There should be room for everyone. Like Anne Sheehan said (and she's been a judge for the NPC),"It would be SO simple if the judges just followed the criteria." Instead they think with their dicks and judge it like a beauty pageant instead of a bodybuilding competition. Female bodybuilding is another glaring example of the inequality that women still face today. Despite being the biggest, Aleesha was still more feminine than most, if not all the other bodybuilders. No disrespect to any of the other competitors, but Aleesha was CLEARLY the class of the field. Her size aside, she had the most symmetrical and complete physique and her conditioning was on point. How the judges dropped the ball on this one is beyond me. I'm glad she's not compromising for the judges. She's worked too hard to achieve her 'next level' physique just to tear it down for them.

I'd really love to see someone start an organization that's completely separate from the IFBB/NPC. One that is consistent and treats the women fairly. I've heard people have tried, but Jim Manion is quick to sue anyone who does. He seems to have a stranglehold on everything related to bodybuilding competitions in the states. There's always ways around that though. You just have to get creative. For starters, you couldn't call it a 'bodybuilding' competition. Call it something else and copyright it so you own the rights to it and can't be sued. Of course, you would need a lot of money. Hopefully someone on the forum will hit the lottery and start making things happen! Or better yet, the women should come together and start their own organization.

asapferg

« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2017, 12:22:39 pm »
:what: :( ::) :-[ :angry: :hellno: :look:

In what other sport would you tell the competitors not to give 100%?? It's called bodyBUILDING. The criteria is muscularity, symmetry and conditioning. Whether you're a man or a woman should be irrelevant. It's frowned upon when the men inject synthol, but the women are encouraged to inject silicone into their chests to place higher because it looks more "feminine." That's sexist and hypocritical, plain and simple. Same goes for a tiny waist. It comes down to genetics and a lot of women genetically don't have tiny waists. There should be room for everyone. Like Anne Sheehan said (and she's been a judge for the NPC),"It would be SO simple if the judges just followed the criteria." Instead they think with their dicks and judge it like a beauty pageant instead of a bodybuilding competition. Female bodybuilding is another glaring example of the inequality that women still face today. Despite being the biggest, Aleesha was still more feminine than most, if not all the other bodybuilders. No disrespect to any of the other competitors, but Aleesha was CLEARLY the class of the field. Her size aside, she had the most symmetrical and complete physique and her conditioning was on point. How the judges dropped the ball on this one is beyond me. I'm glad she's not compromising for the judges. She's worked too hard to achieve her 'next level' physique just to tear it down for them.

I'd really love to see someone start an organization that's completely separate from the IFBB/NPC. One that is consistent and treats the women fairly. I've heard people have tried, but Jim Manion is quick to sue anyone who does. He seems to have a stranglehold on everything related to bodybuilding competitions in the states. There's always ways around that though. You just have to get creative. For starters, you couldn't call it a 'bodybuilding' competition. Call it something else and copyright it so you own the rights to it and can't be sued. Of course, you would need a lot of money. Hopefully someone on the forum will hit the lottery and start making things happen! Or better yet, the women should come together and start their own organization.
Remember the Weirders tried to sue Vince Macmahoh when he created the WBF. It was for the steroid use he could of stay in business. But Vince isn't a fan of muscular women. Look what he did to Joanie Laurer aka Chyna after she got in. If Tim Gardner no look cares for female bodybuilding why not let Jake Woods have it and be on his merry way? Even back in the Day the Weirders may not like the way fbbing was going, but they respected the women's right to make their own decisions.

Offline supergav67

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2017, 04:32:09 pm »
To those  who say female judges for female contests,fair dos,but this quote  haunts me
"muscularity is only a part of it,obviously its bodybuilding,,its not necessarily whose got the biggest.It would be a total disaster (if she won it) & the sport would totally go in reverse.bodybuilding is growing in leaps and bounds,women are interested in weight training,every woman wants to improve her body but (she) does not look like a woman or represents what women look like"
So said the only female judge to a reporter talking about Bev  Francis at the !983 Ceasar Cup in Pumping Iron 2 who,like the male judges,stared & shook her head at Bevs routine.
Before this clip   is one of many scenes of judges befuddled by their own scoring criteria & one mutters
"In the muscularity round ShE is the most muscular, I never mentioned anything about femininity when I told em about the first round,I said look for muscularity"
This was 1983,.Bev finished 8th,nothing changes!

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2017, 06:41:05 pm »
...perhaps the fbb's need to get together and run the sport themselves..I'm certain it would be better..

I thought that was what WoS was supposed to do? 

Yeah, I was under that impression too.  WoS was going to give out real prize money to real female bodybuilders so I heard and they did so last year.  I just don't get the sport these days...well, I do, I guess.  They want to get their jollies by having a swimsuit competition (in order to please "sponsors") and not a real bodybuilding competition.  Imagine the outrage if they told the male bodybuilders they'd have to downsize in order to place higher.   ::)

WoS has to be given credit for sponsoring women's bodybuilding contests with good prize money that wouldn't be happening at all if it weren't for them. I get the impression based on the Iris situation, that they have some influence over who participates. But as far as judging goes, they have no say over the IFBB judges, their criteria, and the placings.

Offline Dunerider304

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2017, 06:57:40 pm »
Originally physique was going to be called Classic Women's Bodybuilding you can imagine the outrage from the FBB and its fans if they kept that name.  So to hear about talks of bringing in this division the irony there is obvious.
  Regardless of what they call it, they should have at least kept bodybuilding poses in Physique. Instead it just figure without the stripper heals.

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2017, 07:25:37 pm »
Originally physique was going to be called Classic Women's Bodybuilding you can imagine the outrage from the FBB and its fans if they kept that name.  So to hear about talks of bringing in this division the irony there is obvious.
  Regardless of what they call it, they should have at least kept bodybuilding poses in Physique. Instead it just figure without the stripper heals.

The posing in WPD is just fine.  I will go as far and say that to me, the side chest pose in women physique is hands down eaisly the best pose for the ladies.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2017, 01:00:06 am »
Or better yet, the women should come together and start their own organization.

1) How? 

2) Why?
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

boyofwinter

« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2017, 08:58:51 am »
Despite being the biggest, Aleesha was still more feminine than most, if not all the other bodybuilders. No disrespect to any of the other competitors, but Aleesha was CLEARLY the class of the field. Her size aside, she had the most symmetrical and complete physique and her conditioning was on point.
This is the problem. 'Get smaller' is gibberish, it doesn't explain how her physique disqualifies her from being judged on the same criteria as everyone else: clear muscularity, proportion, good condition. I love Aleesha but I also love Alana Shipp's physique and the 2 couldn't be more different. That's why the sport is great, it presents so many different looks that are all cool in their own way. Aleesha looked as feminine on Saturday as it's possible to look while being dieted down.
Apparently Aleesha won the best poser award at the show because of course she did. It's a ridiculous outcome and WOS should wildcard her as they've done previously.

Offline JoshHornby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2017, 09:48:48 am »
In a pre show interview, Aleesha talked about how, genetically, she literally could not downsize.It was one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.But her placement was bullshit

pbo4muscle

« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2017, 12:14:46 pm »
I have looked at the pics and both 1 and 7 place look equally bad. Neither have a good structure. Nb 7 is obviously a lot bigger than nb 1 and maybe that should have rendered nb 7 the win (?) Especially since nb 1 place face is as distorted as nb 7 place face is. I guess you had to be there to tell if there were any differences. In the end, to me, it´s a sad display of a lot things, but none of them is to me FBB.

asapferg

« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2017, 07:22:19 pm »
Over the years many women with amazing physique have been pushed cause of the judging criteria. Now it looks Aleesha Young might just make the list. So I'm just going to drop some names of good fbbs that walked away.

Lesa Lewis
Paula Bircumshaw
Kristy Hawkins
Bev Francis
Sandy Ridell
Vickie Gates
Monique Jones
Marie Mahabir
Rosemary Jennings
Dena Westerfield
Kim Perez
Lisa Aukland
Elema Seiple
Debbie Bramell
Tazzie Colomb
Laura Binetti
Paula Suzuki
Shannon Courtney
Christa Bauch
Rene Toney
Tina Lockwood
Wendy McMaster
Juanita Blaino

Arch Stanton

« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2017, 08:04:12 pm »
Over the years many women with amazing physique have been pushed cause of the judging criteria. Now it looks Aleesha Young might just make the list. So I'm just going to drop some names of good fbbs that walked away.

Lesa Lewis

Shannon Courtney

I thought she downsized/quit because she was getting too much attention from guys looking for sessions and whatnot and not enough attention on her services as a personal trainer.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Wrong decision  |  The Robbery of Aleesha Young

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View