gfx gfx
ugfreak clearskypharmacy
roidbazaar steroidify
parapharma roids24.to
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
468011 Posts in 60116 Topics by 30060 Members - Latest Member: i9kobz October 15, 2019, 09:06:53 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Wrong decision  |  The Robbery of Aleesha Young
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Robbery of Aleesha Young  (Read 35956 times)

UK_Fan

Re: The Robbery of Aleesha Young
« Reply #165 on: July 04, 2017, 03:24:39 pm »
I think Sheila would do well in Physique. She's always had a very balanced and symmetrical build.

Only if she dialled down both the juice and her ultra-shredded contest look, both of which I seriously doubt she'll ever do.  In my view, she's too wedded to being a hardcore bodybuilder, and besides, she came second at last year's Rising Phoenix, so not to be sniffed at (assuming the current judging criteria isn't going to penalise that look as well as the really big ladies like Aleesha).

Offline schillster1

• Activity:
    40%
« Reply #166 on: July 06, 2017, 03:08:22 pm »
My final thought on this whole "Robbery of Aleesha Young".  Was she robbed of a title? "NO!" No she wasn't.  She had been out of the loop for how long with Bell's Palsy  and then to actually make a comeback like she did... well it can almost be compared with Charlotte Flair when she went to Smackdown and after a week there DEMANDED a title shot, because she was the "Queen" of the WWE.  Then people got mad over her being told by a doctor to loose some mass.  Did it ever dawn on these schmoes that maybe there was a medical reason for this.  What ever happened to using common sense in matters like this.   I think it was thrown out the window when someone gets a boner over huge females with big boobs and biceps.  I will now get off my soapbox...  :thanks:

Offline Dunerider304

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #167 on: July 06, 2017, 04:33:45 pm »
My final thought on this whole "Robbery of Aleesha Young".  Was she robbed of a title? "NO!" No she wasn't.  She had been out of the loop for how long with Bell's Palsy  and then to actually make a comeback like she did... well it can almost be compared with Charlotte Flair when she went to Smackdown and after a week there DEMANDED a title shot, because she was the "Queen" of the WWE.  Then people got mad over her being told by a doctor to loose some mass.  Did it ever dawn on these schmoes that maybe there was a medical reason for this.  What ever happened to using common sense in matters like this.   I think it was thrown out the window when someone gets a boner over huge females with big boobs and biceps.  I will now get off my soapbox...  :thanks:

Nah, she was robbed. I can see the argument that she shouldn't have won, but no way should she have been next to last. She was far better than some of the girls ahead of her. She was pushed a side and never even looked at just because of her size.

asapferg

« Reply #168 on: July 09, 2017, 07:32:35 am »
Nicki Chartrand just won the women's pro bodybuilding division at Lenda Murray's Norfolk Pro Show! Once again another judge robbery by rewarding a physique competitor who switched to bodybuilding. Tischa Thompson was in great shape and Theresa Ivancik looked good for her pro debut. But Tischa took third and Theresa was second Chartand switched to bodybuilding cause the judges said she was to big for physigue. I may not be a judge but from what I've seen of her she isn't big enough. Also if I was a judge I would had penalize her for that ugly tattoo sleeve. If anything she should been third, Tischa should won. Theresa was alright, but her midsection wasn't as separated as Tigress. I'm looking at the top five for The Rising Phoenix and I'm getting the feeling we won't see any real fbbs.  ??? :(

Unicron

« Reply #169 on: July 11, 2017, 03:47:11 pm »
I think Sheila would do well in Physique. She's always had a very balanced and symmetrical build.

Only if she dialled down both the juice and her ultra-shredded contest look, both of which I seriously doubt she'll ever do.  In my view, she's too wedded to being a hardcore bodybuilder, and besides, she came second at last year's Rising Phoenix, so not to be sniffed at (assuming the current judging criteria isn't going to penalise that look as well as the really big ladies like Aleesha).

I agree. Sheila is too set in her ways. Also, she doesn't hold her tongue when it comes to critiquing Physique, which makes her displeasure for the division apparent.

Unicron

« Reply #170 on: July 11, 2017, 04:23:45 pm »
Well it can almost be compared with Charlotte Flair when she went to Smackdown and after a week there DEMANDED a title shot, because she was the "Queen" of the WWE.  Then people got mad over her being told by a doctor to loose some mass.  Did it ever dawn on these schmoes that maybe there was a medical reason for this.

What made Beth Phoenix the exception? From 2001 to 2012, she was built her entire career and dominant. Physically, Charlotte is a combination of McCool (similar height and build) and Phoenix (slightly less muscular).

Offline hovs

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #171 on: July 23, 2017, 02:04:36 am »
The judge should be fired

Offline Bobt

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #172 on: March 17, 2018, 01:46:47 am »
Fascinating thread. Wasn't aware of it until today.
I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self.
Aristotle

Offline iluvweed

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #173 on: May 12, 2018, 02:50:07 am »
"..all you real muscle fans get ready and stay tuned because this girl is ready to grow and be the best version of myself".

YES (!)  :singing: We're with you Aleesha..
Mr. Henry, I sure hope you meant that that Aleesha becomes the best version of herself as opposed to the best version of yourself. :funny: Inasmuch as you are a patriot and a founding father, I'm just not into dudes. ;) 
Legalize weed now!

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Wrong decision  |  The Robbery of Aleesha Young

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View