Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583663 Posts in 74478 Topics by 30124 Members - Latest Member: Ishu June 06, 2024, 11:22:09 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tapered Physique
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tapered Physique  (Read 132027 times)

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    46.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Tapered Physique
« Reply #165 on: July 24, 2020, 12:00:28 am »
Fact. Almost all these women end up with shitty men.  Sad fact I might add. 

Forum Saradas

« Reply #165 on: July 24, 2020, 12:00:28 am »

Offline artax

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #166 on: July 24, 2020, 02:23:49 am »
The other thing I don’t get is why post that you’ve been arrested- all this probably would never have come to light if she didn’t announce it seems odd - last thing I would want people to know

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #167 on: July 24, 2020, 02:30:12 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The other thing I don’t get is why post that you’ve been arrested- all this probably would never have come to light if she didn’t announce it seems odd - last thing I would want people to know

She wants money for a lawyer
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline artax

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #168 on: July 24, 2020, 02:42:49 am »
It’s kind of disturbing that you would know a guest of yours is being beaten in your house and you don’t call 911 - as for lawyer he posted 50k for bail - let him pay lawyer he got her in the mess to begin with

Offline SoulPlane

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilder Session Advocate!
« Reply #169 on: July 24, 2020, 03:04:57 am »
It’s kind of disturbing that you would know a guest of yours is being beaten in your house and you don’t call 911 - as for lawyer he posted 50k for bail - let him pay lawyer he got her in the mess to begin with
One reason one might not call the cops in this situation is "oh shit, this dude is a known gangster who will kill me and my whole family if I call the cops!" Which is what I'd be willing to believe if not for her getting engaged to said gangster a few weeks later. If she gets on the stand and tries to repeat what she told the detective about being too afraid to call the police in the first place, the prosecutor is going to eat her alive on cross-examination.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #170 on: July 24, 2020, 11:42:49 am »
She will not take the stand- probably plea deal-

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #171 on: July 30, 2020, 01:37:01 pm »
She will not take the stand- probably plea deal-

Yep. Hopefully TP doesn't wreck her life for this guy.

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #172 on: July 31, 2020, 10:20:09 am »
I'm reading here that she is a devoted mother who loves her children. It's not just her own life that she might be wrecking then.

I never met her and am just looking from the outside; what I find odd, is the way she asks for support on SG.com & WB270.com, without giving any important details. She was in the car with a fugitive. Caught in the act. That's quite an important detail to mention, when askig for support. Especially if you truly woudl be "innocent",  meaning" you have a very good reason for helping this fugitive.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #173 on: July 31, 2020, 12:25:12 pm »
I'm reading here that she is a devoted mother who loves her children. It's not just her own life that she might be wrecking then.

I never met her and am just looking from the outside; what I find odd, is the way she asks for support on SG.com & WB270.com, without giving any important details. She was in the car with a fugitive. Caught in the act. That's quite an important detail to mention, when askig for support. Especially if you truly woudl be "innocent",  meaning" you have a very good reason for helping this fugitive.
Unless I'm mistaken fugitive is not correct. She was supposed to avoid interacting with him which is why she is in trouble.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #174 on: July 31, 2020, 12:56:13 pm »
no fugitive is the correct word-  she wasn't told not to interact with him she was told not to aid him in avoiding detection-  it appears that is exactly what she was doing - she was driving him in his mother's care (most likely to avoid detection) and she wasn't at her house for several days prior (most likely she is with him in a hotel probably paid for her)-  her claims of innocence don't fly-  the guy has convictions for cocaine, tampering with evidence, 3 battery convictions, robbery and grand theft-  and I just can't get over in her plea for money that she says she cares about people yet a guest in her home was violently beaten and she didn't even bother to call 911 while the guy crawls to his driveway where he is found 5 hours later

Offline artax

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #175 on: July 31, 2020, 01:08:10 pm »
looks like the boyfriend is going to take a plea deal-  they changed the charges from attempted murder to agrravated battery- he was looking at 15 years if convicted on attempted murder - so makes sense to take best deal he can get

Offline lee092760

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #176 on: August 01, 2020, 10:34:29 am »
Unfortunate..... I've seen this happen with other women not just in the BB world. I am watching someone I know personally going down a road similar. I've basically had to cut myself off from her as the decisions that I see being made are looking pretty self destructive.

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #177 on: August 07, 2020, 09:05:07 pm »
The prosecutor has to prove she was trying to give him a place to hide from law enforcement or otherwise help him avoid arrest/prosecution. The fact that they're in the same car after this violent episode at her house is. . . certainly iffy, but not in itself proof of guilt. I can buy her not being at her house if she was out traveling like usual, but I would get as many friends and family members as possible to come out and speak on my wherabouts for those two days if I were in her position and knew I wasn't trying to help him hide from the law.

If she was staying with a family member and had people that could vouch for her not being with her boyfriend, I doubt she would have been arrested in the first place.  That it's gotten to this point very likely points to her hiding out with him and not informing the police.   

I didn't see that review, but I agree. If I were the dude this happened to, I'd be pissed off and would be screaming from the rooftops on every review site I could. If I were TP, once this business was over, I'd take out an order of protection against this boyfriend character and stay the hell away from him.

You say that like these women usually make rational decisions. 

Offline artax

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #178 on: August 08, 2020, 01:13:05 am »
Wedding is 5-10 years away

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #179 on: August 08, 2020, 01:49:15 am »
Wedding is 5-10 years away

They don't let you get married in jail anymore?
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tapered Physique

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View