⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

katerina kristall

Started by carbunkel11, May 27, 2017, 05:30:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manayunk770

Katerina Kristall is a Russian glamour model.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Personal
Also known as:   Katerina Rubinovich, RoobyQ, Kate Kristall
Born:   November 23, 1991 (age 25)
Ethnicity:   Caucasian
Nationality:   Russian

Body
Measurements:   32D-24-34
Bra/cup size:   32D (70D)
Boobs:   Enhanced
Height:   5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)
Body type:   Slim
Eye color:   Green
Hair:   Brown
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS