parapharma

gfx gfx
blaster steroidify
ugfreak clearskypharmacy
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
483034 Posts in 62574 Topics by 26548 Members - Latest Member: Blumex July 04, 2020, 06:59:03 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Q & A about female bodybuilding  |  What would have been of female bodybuilding if...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What would have been of female bodybuilding if...  (Read 1000 times)

Offline pij15

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
What would have been of female bodybuilding if...
« on: February 03, 2018, 02:38:58 pm »
I’m always thinking of what would have happened if the federation would never implemented the 20% downsizing to female bodybuilders.

Would physique have existed?
Would the female bodybuilders be bigger?

What are your though on this?

Offline comp

• Activity:
    0%
Re: What would have been of female bodybuilding if...
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2018, 03:19:35 pm »
I would suspect physique would be closer to wbff standards and far more popular, while the bodybuilding divisions would end up being token categories or maybe even killed off sooner, but during the brief period, we may have seen a few competitors develop themselves to levels not thought possible.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2018, 11:57:35 pm »
That would have created even more of an impetus for a physique division, because there would have been a larger gap between fitness/figure and bodybuilding.

Would FBB competitors be bigger than they are now? On average yes. Would the trend have kept going up making current competitors the biggest ever? I'm a little fuzzy on the timing, but it's my impression that maximum size had plateaued, or had even come down a bit before the 20% rule.

Are European FBB's subject to the 20% rule?

Offline pij15

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2018, 01:46:31 pm »
I think they would have created a Super Heavyweight division for fbb for those big girls who compete at 170+.. The rest would have stay the same.

As some have people had said, women physique are practically lightweight or middleweight female bodybuilders.

gokuman7

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2018, 05:43:06 pm »
I think they would have created a Super Heavyweight division for fbb for those big girls who compete at 170+.. The rest would have stay the same.

As some have people had said, women physique are practically lightweight or middleweight female bodybuilders.

That would be a great idea.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Q & A about female bodybuilding  |  What would have been of female bodybuilding if...

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View