Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Do you ever feel ashamed for your attractiom to muscular women?

Started by Swizzlenuts, April 09, 2017, 03:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ratedrko



fkelly8064

yes i am embarrassed to be "found out".     i have been extremely
attracted to muscular and strong women since grade school!
i have admitted it to a few women with varied results.    am
now over 70 years old but the fascination is as strong as ever

fkelly8064@gmail.com
fkelly

bkrugby

It actually makes me feel better to read some of these comments.  Like many I was a bit ashamed...I don't know if the word ashamed is the right word but I was definitely guarded about what I felt about muscular women.  Whether it was watching Grace Jones in Conan or this one Wrestling Mag I had which I kept because it had an advertisement for Joan Wise Productions which was like a fetish mixed wrestling company.  I'd often go to Barnes and Noble and check out the WPW when no one was looking.  Sometimes I bought Flex magazine but that didn't make me feel weird because I was a big guy and lifted anyways, and there was a time when they would have some hot fbb's in it like Debbie Muggli and Laura Bass.

Now that I am older I could give two shits.  I will join a fbb fan group on facebook and not care who sees it.  Many of my friends know of what I like.  I mean whatever.  You got guys who like the thin stick model chicks who look like skeletons and I'm the weirdo?  TBH in my mind, how can muscular women not be considered attractive?  These are women who work hard in the gym, or doing other strength exercises, creating a fit toned body. Sure some might be using gear but we don't say anything when guys are clearly doing it.

arpeggiochords

Not ashamed, but more sad. It may be my genes or something in my childhood, but this is who I am, we don't decide whether we are born hetero or gay or whatever.

pbo4muscle

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
yes i am embarrassed to be "found out".     i have been extremely
attracted to muscular and strong women since grade school!
i have admitted it to a few women with varied results.    am
now over 70 years old but the fascination is as strong as ever

fkelly8064@gmail.com
:bravo: 8)

87fg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not ashamed, but more sad. It may be my genes or something in my childhood, but this is who I am, we don't decide whether we are born hetero or gay or whatever.


The only thing to be sad about is that we do not have muscle women as girlfriends or wives.

Magari

Ashamed or embarrassed by wanting to be with Rapture? You kidding me?  But most would consider it "strange"
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kitamurafan

Ashamed? Embarrassed? Yes, sometimes. When I was a kid Women's Physique World was still publishing magazines with a poster inside. I think Muscle & Fitness or Muscular Development did too sometimes. Anyway, I use to hang these on my walls. But when friends and family came over to visit they would say "Those women are disgusting" and such. I eventually took the posters down and learned to keep quiet about my admiration for muscular women. As I grew up I wouldn't say I kept my interest hidden from others, just...guarded. If someone asked me directly what kind of women I liked I would say athletic and muscular. But I didn't volunteer this information. Now in the digital age, I love that I can meet people online who are like-minded.

dirks

Absolutely not. Though I doubt I ever profess to the world I have a thing for women with muscles...it's still considered weird and and unnatural, but what I see and what really draws me in is the just how they seemingly exude power, confidence, determination. It's not just in their muscles but in everything they do.

Bicepia22

I think apart from in cases of drug use (or even until it gets to extreme level) a woman still looks like a woman and a man like a man (not that there's anything wrong with being gay either obviously, but being attracted to female muscle is not the same as that).

In the UK at least, it was common for guys/teenagers to fancy female Gladiators from the TV show, even if maybe Jet and the blonde one who's name I forget right now might've been the most popular and had a typical female build but just more 'fit' and with at least noticeable biceps when flexed.  Overall the male Gladiators were the really big ones anyway (generally it seemed like male Gladiator vs male contestant was like bodybuilder vs marathon runner or something!) and speculation but I guess more likely some of those were using PEDs rather than some of the women.

I wouldn't say ashamed anyway.  Embarrassed potentially, but I am pretty shy anyway in general!  Possibly on balance my preference is for strong (with big biceps and also significant calf muscle although that can be present with many 'normal' girls anyway and I prefer it without a really low body fat % anyway I guess) but somewhat typical girls anyway.  Not that it's not cool to see bodybuilders too (but back to my original point, Alina Popa is not going to be mistaken for a guy is she in actuality?) and armwrestle with them etc!  And I thought I'd read (although maybe a muscle fan wrote it) some comment online indicating most guys prefer at least some muscle and a 'fit' appearance.  I know some really don't like the female bodybuilder appearance though that's true.
Fan of female biceps.  Like armwrestling with women who have them.

OldSchmoe67

Not for a long time. I feel sorry for those that don't like muscular women. They're missing out!

bf5waea97

I used to feel really ashamed about it. But it's 2017, now I'm just ashamed if I see a cute muscle girl and I'm too nervous to talk to her ;) In all seriousness tho, I do know the pain of being attracted to what many of my peers aren't. It can definitely make you feel alone and weird. But at this point that mentally is useless. Life is short, so we might as well ethically act on our desires, so long as it doesn't negatively impact others.

slave1

Definitely don't feel ashamed of my love for muscular women, although it has tended to be a curse through out life;
being pretty much exclusively attracted to them since adolescence. I've never really been sexually attracted to women that are or were not at some point muscular.
It's as much a mental attraction as physical, with their mind set, confidence etc.
Needless to say life has been some what on the lonely side, :'( like many of us the chances of meeting some one are very slim to
non existent. I'd never of got my hands on some beautiful female muscle if it were not for sessions!
It's not the route I wanted to take, but some times in life your choices are limited.
Still 16 years on and I'm enjoying sessions as much as ever :woohoo:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

beowulff

I'm glad that I'm attracted to muscular women.

I realized decades ago that the only way to be able to talk about liking muscular women and not get scoffed at was to be muscular myself, so I embarked on a weightlifting program that I've never stopped.
Now, at almost 60, I have a physique that is better than the vast majority of 20 year old guys. I get to associate with muscular women at the gym, and they appreciate the interaction, and don't think it's creepy.
I appreciate the hard work and dedication it takes to get into that kind of condition, and they know my admiration is sincere, since I've been through it myself.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gokuman7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm glad that I'm attracted to muscular women.

I realized decades ago that the only way to be able to talk about liking muscular women and not get scoffed at was to be muscular myself, so I embarked on a weightlifting program that I've never stopped.
Now, at almost 60, I have a physique that is better than the vast majority of 20 year old guys. I get to associate with muscular women at the gym, and they appreciate the interaction, and don't think it's creepy.
I appreciate the hard work and dedication it takes to get into that kind of condition, and they know my admiration is sincere, since I've been through it myself.

Good for you man