LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Anastasia Leonova (Анастасия Леонова)

Started by Paul1966, March 29, 2017, 06:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

zarkpch

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

hhheeeyyy123456

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

zarkpch

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

hhheeeyyy123456


hhheeeyyy123456

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

Great pics and clips OS and hhheeeyyy123456d !
Anastasia got her IFBB Pro League Pro Card, her second of the year, at the Russian  Championships this weekend.

She reminds me of a young Marina Lemenovskaya , certainly the best young Russian athlete since Marina. Not extreme, a balanced physique.

It will be interesting to see how she progresses in 2020. I hope she goes on to compete outside of Europe and become a top Physique athlete in the world.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great pics and clips OS and hhheeeyyy123456d !
Anastasia got her IFBB Pro League Pro Card, her second of the year, at the Russian  Championships this weekend.

She reminds me of a young Marina Lemenovskaya , certainly the best young Russian athlete since Marina. Not extreme, a balanced physique.

It will be interesting to see how she progresses in 2020. I hope she goes on to compete outside of Europe and become a top Physique athlete in the world.

Thanks for the compliment, timmon. Just trying to make file sharing more fun. Thanks to hhheeeyyy123456, zarkpch, yourself and all the others who keep this thread going. She's a phenomenal woman. Congratulations to  her.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS