Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#MANIPS: Morf Mix~collected VOL. 2

Started by lionforce, December 10, 2006, 05:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buddye

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


jos73

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

medic8404

The Side Chest Pose!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

buddye

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

buddye

Behold! The goddess grows!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

More to follow. Enjoy these in the meantime. :)

Do you feel your heart throb for her? Thump thump! Thump thump! Do you feel the blood it's sending to your cock? Can you feel your own pulse in your throbbing blue veiner? Thump thump! Thump thump! Now imagine she is fucking your brains out and her muscles are expanding and contracting in that same rythem. Thump thump! Thump thump!  How long until you explode!? :o :-\

medic8404

A nice assortment...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NinjaStar



So I was watching the Fifth Element the other day, I thought the Supreme Being was a little scrawny. I know the stage looks like shit because I made it myself, but bear with me, folks.

Hopefully tinypic won't get saucy and delete my images. Fucking Imageshack.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

medic8404

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello guys new to the site, not an artist but a watcher and I have to say I love the pictures especially Ninjastar's stuff. I was wondering if someone could do a Summer Glau morph, she'd look awesome packed with muscle :D

Viola!! Summer in her more muscular forms....Pick your favorite!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

medic8404

Here's a few more of Summer that are a little less muscular....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NinjaStar

I had a Summer Glau pic lined up to share, but I lost progess suddenly when GIMP crashed, completely negating any progress I had made. Let this be a lesson to you kiddies, save your goddamn work and save often.

So instead, I'll post these in the meantime.





I completely forgot I even did this one. The face ain't great, because I had to resize the base image and try to match her pale face to a high-contrast, sharply lighted body. I'm hit or miss on that.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

markin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

buddye


medic8404

Here's a HUGE Yaxeni for ya!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

randeth

So I thought I would give morphing a go, major respect to the morphers out there now know how incredibly hard it can be. I do hope someone gets a kick out of this, any constructive criticism's or comments are appreciated! also massive amounts of karma to NinjaStar whos guides on pages 22, 27, 72, 84 were a great help in getting this completed and testing out his techniques, technically my first true morph (so dont be too harsh  ;D )

Without further ado, Daenerys from Game of Thrones!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

medic8404

Awesome Julie...Side Chest Explosion!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login