⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Muscle Appeal Any good?

Started by tim1, March 25, 2017, 06:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordDaroth

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That site hasn't been really relevant for at least half a decade now sadly
eh? Not sure Muscle Appeal has been around that long :D

That said, it looks like MA hasn't been updated since July. Most new clips are on MGW.
Hm, I may have mixed it up with Flex Appeal, my bad


Muscle Appeal

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is anyone here still a member of Muscle Appeal? I'm having the hardest time trying to download videos from there, and I have no clue what I need to do!

Their videos are hosted on Amazon S3 so I find they download super quick.

Maybe for you, but they are doing NOTIHNG for me. I've tried to use Chrome and Firefox, and even JDownloader, and have hit rock bottom on all of them. My download speed isn't the fastest, but at least with most sites, I can download with no issue. This is one that is not. It would say Failed-network error each time, and I've tried to download different videos. And I've cleaned my computer to get rid of viruses. No luck. :( I'm about ready to contact them and attepmpt to ask for a refund. No reason to be a member of the site if I can't view the material.

Please do contact us so we can look into your issue.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Female Muscle Videos!

Muscle Appeal

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That site hasn't been really relevant for at least half a decade now sadly

eh? Not sure Muscle Appeal has been around that long :D

That said, it looks like MA hasn't been updated since July. Most new clips are on MGW.

We are still around. We are happy people are still thinking of us! We have not updated in a while because we are totally re-designing the website.

We have still been recording new videos, and when we launch the new website there will be many new videos and models.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Female Muscle Videos!

autechre

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That site hasn't been really relevant for at least half a decade now sadly

eh? Not sure Muscle Appeal has been around that long :D

That said, it looks like MA hasn't been updated since July. Most new clips are on MGW.

We are still around. We are happy people are still thinking of us! We have not updated in a while because we are totally re-designing the website.

We have still been recording new videos, and when we launch the new website there will be many new videos and models.

Look forward to the new content! Loving the Danni clips ATM ;)
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

jimm1155

I paid Muscle Appeal a considerable amount of money for a custom video three months ago and have not heard back from them since. They ripped me off and they will do the same to you if you order anything from them. I have all my e mail exchanges and a copy of the Paypal receipt to prove what I am saying. Please DO NOT patronize their site and NEVER order a custom video from them or they will rip you off like they did to me. Feel free to contact me with any questions about this post  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle Appeal

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I paid Muscle Appeal a considerable amount of money for a custom video three months ago and have not heard back from them since. They ripped me off and they will do the same to you if you order anything from them. I have all my e mail exchanges and a copy of the Paypal receipt to prove what I am saying. Please DO NOT patronize their site and NEVER order a custom video from them or they will rip you off like they did to me. Feel free to contact me with any questions about this post  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is not true. We made your custom video sent it via drop box as requested, and you got a full refund.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Female Muscle Videos!