⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

My Girlfriend Jamie

Started by darkscribex, February 19, 2017, 02:20:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ame3cv62

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ame3cv62

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

steroidfreak

Good story I hope it continues k+

jhunter

Interesting story to say the least. I do think you should focus on her other muscles though. Legs, thighs, and other regions are barely mentioned.

jacksundeen3

Would really love to see this story continue! Part 1 was amazing

Bbw123


darkscribex

There's more available on my patreon page. Go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and search for darkscribex

wowser1016

I am in love with Jamie! K+!

jhunter

Can't wait for more, but holidays are a thing.

mattrius

Any further chapters from this story? Anybody know?

darkscribex

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
darkscribex, l'm terribly sorry, but here another part from your DA account:

In generaly, I'd say it's not cool to post content like this without the author's permission. But in my case it resulted in a few new people signing up for my Patreon page, so it's been a net gain for me. Thanks!

Occaisionally, if people on Patreon request it, I do make continuations. There is another part to the Jamie story on my Patreon page ("Sam and Jean meet Jamie").

My patreon page contains a lot of similar stories: http://www.*****darkscribex




darkscribex

Whelp, saradas ate the link. Just search for darkscribex on patreon and my page will come up.

mattrius

Do you still have your Patreon? I was a member on there and it kicked me off and now I can't find you on there anymore...

phil123

Great on her way to 300lbs. Hope for more.