Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Allana (Cheri Owen)

Started by kiscokid, January 28, 2007, 03:19:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

artax

I've seen both- both are nice- I saw Allana a few years ago- but she was not in great condition and looked nothing like the pics, I've seen this discussed on another board- unless you have recent info on her condition you might be disappointed-  Big Tinah was a little soft but still in pretty good shape and much better than Allana- both are nice and fun with few limits


bigbrent747

I like getting whooped during a session by the female bodybuilder.  Which of the two would you think better for dishing out a good ass kicking.

Thanks

SK

there is a lot written about allana (cheri owen)
search the threads

i have seen her twice in london and both times
she was not in shape
very flabby

provides full service

santino corleone

I haven't see either one but I have heard MUCH Better things about Big Tinah.

I didn't know that Allana did FS, I just heard a hand release.
Still, very mixed things about her and I contacted her about a session via email and she
never even returned it.

liftcarryfan

TINAH IS AWSOME BUT BEFORE YOU POST A THREAD LOOK AROUND, THERE MANY POSTS ABOUT BOTH OF THESE GIRLS...

cjones

hi has anybody recently had a session with Allana because i read all the older ones and mostly everybody says she was overweight so i want to know is it worth doin a session with her or should i just see shelia bleck

kiscokid

See Sheila.  Neither will go all the way, but Sheila's shape blows Allana away.  I've seen them both more than once.  I see Sheila regular (we're neighbors).

dmott

I had a very enjoyable session with Allana Muscle last week. We had arranged a one hour fantasy sensual wrestling match, role-playing the girlfriend against the boyfriend who doesn't believe girls can be tougher or stronger. Allana is pure power. She is not the cut-up fitness type, but rather a compact, solidly built powerhouse. She was very accommodating, role playing to perfection and mixing in muscle worship and displays of female strength. On top pf everything she is super friendly and clearly enjoys what she does. I had a great time and felel as though I've also made a new friend -- one that can easily kick my ass! The session was everything I was looking for, and I look forward to seeing her again.

serpico1961


dmott

No but a very nice hj. I did not request fs, just wanted hj.

serpico1961


dmott

Not in our session, though it wasn't asked for.

SK


bigbrent747

I was hoping to have a session with her which would include a beatdown.  Can the woman throw a punch??? 

flip

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
there is a lot written about allana (cheri owen)
search the threads

i have seen her twice in london and both times
she was not in shape
very flabby

provides full service


I have had many sessions with Allana...no FS...Are you sure?