ugfreak

gfx gfx
blaster parapharma
steroidify clearskypharmacy
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
483041 Posts in 62594 Topics by 26552 Members - Latest Member: Bicepfucker69 July 06, 2020, 02:34:16 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  What Are Some Of Your Worst Dating Stories?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What Are Some Of Your Worst Dating Stories?  (Read 2348 times)

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    20%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
What Are Some Of Your Worst Dating Stories?
« on: May 10, 2017, 01:31:00 am »
What Are Some Of Your Worst Dating Stories?

We have all been on bad dates with the opposite sex or had stories told to us about by bad dates by people we know. 

So what are some of your bad dates stories?

gte

Re: What Are Some Of Your Worst Dating Stories?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2017, 04:48:09 pm »
I don't know if it is bad but a girl I really liked we went to dinner and she told me she had a bf. 
That gave me experience on dinner date though.

Offline timer

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 08:35:42 am »
Seemed like a nice person at first. After a glass of wine, turned into a political extremist then started coming up with absurd recipes which I'm sure would give the FDA a nightmare...

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 09:52:07 pm »
My husband was a waiter in a fine dining restaurant in Hawaii.  A fellow came by the restaurant earlier and told the waiters that he would propose to his girlfriend that night.  He left champagne and flowers.  Ok so he shows up that night with his girl.  After cocktails and flowers, he proposes and she sez "No".   Ok so he excuses himself from the table and next thing you know the waters see him get into his car and  burn rubber out of the lot, leaving his girl behind.    The gal sat there for sometime asking if the waiters saw her date.  They finally broke it to her, bought her meal and called her a cab.

It one of their better waiter stories

UK_Fan

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2017, 08:00:10 am »
Again, this wasn't to do with me personally, I just saw what happened:  a guy and his girlfriend turn up to the restaurant I was having dinner at before going to the movies.  All seemed well for about half an hour, food and wine being consumed as you'd expect.  Then, just as dessert looked to be ordered, I heard a loud wailing coming from their direction: a member of staff had come over to enquire if there was a problem, and found out that the dinner was a (planned) 'break up event' by the boyfriend, and the woman had just being informed, having been none the wiser earlier.  Nice.

Still, it doesn't beat the b'stard who asked my sis to travel over 100 miles (at her expense) to go out for the evening and stay overnight to do the same thing on what was supposed to be an evening out at the movies.

:angry:

gte

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2017, 03:07:34 pm »
Still, it doesn't beat the b'stard who asked my sis to travel over 100 miles (at her expense) to go out for the evening and stay overnight to do the same thing on what was supposed to be an evening out at the movies.

:angry:
lol that reminds of this season finale of New Girl.  The character of Nick and Megan Fox's character have been dating for a while but Nick had plan to break up with her because he was still in love with Zoey's character of Jess Day.  Nick didn't have the balls to break up with Megan Fox's character (forgot her name).

Nick planned to go to San Diego with Megan's character and took a train there.  Just before the train left, Nick excuses himself and gets off the train and the train leaves.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  What Are Some Of Your Worst Dating Stories?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View