clearskypharmacy

gfx gfx
www.pharmacomstore.ws arlrussia
bodygear.to roids24.to
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
428410 Posts in 56743 Topics by 30709 Members - Latest Member: Mentalist86 February 17, 2019, 11:59:27 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Funny/Awkward/Embarrassing Stories
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Funny/Awkward/Embarrassing Stories  (Read 3166 times)

gte

Re: Funny/Awkward/Embarrassing Stories
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2018, 03:28:23 pm »
I threw a party a few months ago at my apartment. I was using my laptop to play music and with a bunch of friends crowded around, I went to show them something on the internet, and the latest page was Herbiceps and everyone saw. It was pretty embarrassing but no one seemed to care so that's good.

I think I know why they were crowding around the computer. They liked the women on Herbiceps. There are guys who do not admit their love of female muscle and hide their materials. I used to do that, but now I just don't care if people find it. I remember being really embarrassed when I was younger when my dad found some of the Women's Physique World magazines I collected.  That was awkward, but it turned out fine. He just said I have a strange taste in women. I think family and friends are more willing to accept our quirks, even if it involves our love of female muscle.   

That's awesome. I've even explicitly told other friends and they didn't seem to care. But for some reason I still feel ashamed to share my love of muscular women with other folks, since more traditionally looking girls don't particularly interest me. I mean, I can appreciate beauty but nothing beyond that. I guess now that we're in 2018, people shouldn't feel ashamed of what gets them off as long as it's within the lines of basic decency.
Yeah people don't seem to care that much.

I remember a few years ago I was hanging out with some friends at my college campus bar and one asked me what type of girls I like (she) and I said atheletic with muscle.  She said something like I have muscle too and my other friend corrected her on what I meant.  I don't remember what else happened after that.

gte

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2018, 03:29:57 pm »
Oh I don't think she cared or seemed phased.

ozzyfm

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2018, 04:32:46 pm »
Several moments for me:

One of my friend , while we were on my computer looking for something to download, an image of a comic book, came to my my downloaded files, full of huge muscular women. He didn't say a thing, but i saw that he knew...

On a book shop, while i was looking at a mag like Flex, searching for pics of huge girls, an another friend of mine saw me and came to say hi. He didn't really notice that i was looking at some muscular women specificaly, and only noticed the muscles guys.

When I was younger, in my parents home, one night, while I was wanking to some pics in my bedroom (it was marie Laure Mahabir, i remember), my mother almost caught me! She didn't really say a thing either...

One of my older gf saw my internet searchs that i didn't erased, and it was like "the biggest muscular women on earth" or something... She didn't really liked that!

Offline average_monkey

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2018, 11:02:35 am »
I once burnt some pancakes because I was distracted by looking at Christal Cornick's Twitter feed on my phone.

Offline cook

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2018, 04:01:42 pm »
 :laugh: I've been distracted before too.  Haven't burned any food YET

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Funny/Awkward/Embarrassing Stories

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View