Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Gisela Nunes Chan

Started by jadefoot, December 30, 2016, 11:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

amoludare

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Goddamn! She's starting to have muscles like those myostatin cattle.

ngorongoro

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Goddamn! She's starting to have muscles like those myostatin cattle.
Lol...true though.

Old Surehand

Gisela Nunes Chan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

Gisela Nunes Chan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

sw1ngy

She said she's currently reached over 200 lbs. (93 KG to be exact)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

Gisela Nunes Chan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

PEABUTR

She looks better in the off season than on stage, those shoulders are out this world. Gisela whatever you're doing keep doing it. You're looking wider and broader with more room to get bigger. And you're cute too.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PEABUTR

They're should be a competition for women like Gisela in the off season, so they don't have to dwindle down in body  weight to make their weight class. I know they look healthier in the off season. Its just another class in bodybuilding, Physique, bodybuilders, and off season bodybuilders.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I like strong women

I just recently came across photos of Gisela Nunes Chan on her Igram page. She has awesome shape and size as she is training in off-season condition. She has a fantastic physique- beautiful body!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

I like strong women

great hips and thighs that go along with her shoulders and traps-she is phenomenally muscular - and shaped beautifully.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

Gisela Nunes Chan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

ngorongoro


Old Surehand

Gisela Nunes Chan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS