Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582860 Posts in 74224 Topics by 29512 Members - Latest Member: allerapied May 29, 2024, 06:51:28 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [GDF-8] STORIES~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [GDF-8] STORIES~collected  (Read 63822 times)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
Re: A Bodybuilder's Tale
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2017, 05:58:31 pm »
I've been waiting for a long time for Heather to come back into the story, and she came back in spectacular fashion! I enjoyed the scene you painted with her fucking both Michelle and Dan at the same time and having them experiencing the best sex that either had ever had in their lives, while having a body that completely overshadowed Michelle's own fantastic physique, and now here comes Scarlett, who I guess because she's a senior and have been working for longer than Michelle and Heather, she has a bigger body that is worthy of a Greek Goddess. It's too bad about Sara though, and of course, Michelle can't be happy that Heather has only seemed to get bigger and better since she's been away from the main story, but I'm hoping everything works out for the girls. I look forward to seeing more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2017, 05:58:31 pm »

Offline GDF-8

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2017, 08:26:53 am »
Chapter 10: “Sorority, Part 2”

Several of the upperclassman paired up with a freshman of her choice, while the horny men were desperate to play with any of the girls. Michelle, however, was still sat on the floor, smoldering over Heather’s victory. This was the third time she had been upended by the young redhead, but she didn’t feel depressed or defeated. Just pissed. Hell, she had half a mind to march up the stairs right now to kick her ridiculously ripped ass and toss her out of the second-story window. But before she give that ludicrous idea any further thought, Kendra bent over and placed a hand on her shoulder.

“Don’t worry,” she spoke as she helped her new sister back onto her feet. “We can’t all be number one.”

Without breaking her gaze towards the upstairs bedroom, Michelle replied, “You have no fucking idea what that girl—“

“Shhh,” Kendra interrupted, placing a finger on her snarling lips before stepping in front of her field of view. In a matter of seconds, the rage on Michelle’s face melted away into astonishment. The naked form in front of her was intoxicating in a way she had not felt since Heather bewitched her during spring break. And although Kendra was not exactly wearing concealing clothing when they first met, seeing her body in all of its uninhibited glory was a different animal indeed. Ripped, hulking, chocolate-coated muscles exploded from her frame, each anatomical group bulging with intimidating girth even in their relaxed state. Yet, her curves and contours were undeniably feminine.

“How about I help you feel…better?” she asked, as she seductively twisted her body and gyrated her hips. Her hands traced up and down her own dark skin, as if to invite her companion to explore.

Michelle had to shake herself out of the trance. “N-no. I…I…”

“You what? I know you like what you see,” she said matter-of-factly. The ebony idol continued her hypnotic ritual. Her body became a canvas as the dark tones of her skin danced with the rippling striations of her mighty muscles, forming a masterpiece of strength and beauty. Despite the sheer size of her cold, unflexed muscles, she was able to twist and turn without inhibition.

Michelle continued to stare blankly, unsure of what to say or do, silently soaking in the perfectly proportioned anatomy of her suitor. Then, without breaking the effortless rhythm of her dance, Kendra slowly leaned in and slid her hand down the freshman’s bikini. Michelle let out a sharp gasp. Her sex was warm and wet to the touch.

Kendra smiled. “Honey, I could sense your sexual frustration from the moment we met,” she spoke sweetly. Being able to seduce the new meat was always so much fun for her, and she knew that she had Michelle right where she wanted. Though the brunette did not utter a word, her deepening respirations told the whole story. “You need some release, and I know just the way to do it.”

She grabbed a hidden box from underneath the table, and pulled out a large, thick dildo.

“Mmmm, have you ever been fucked by a big cock?” she asked as she playfully licked the tip of the sex toy. “I mean, like really fucked.” Kendra circled her prey like a shark, sensing the rising libido underneath the silent exterior.

“I’ll take your silence as a ‘no.’ Which means today will be your lucky day…” she spoke softly as she traced the large piece of silicone down Michelle’s ripped curves. “You see, guys have no idea how to treat a lady right. But I do.”

With one fluid motion, Kendra stripped the bikini bottom off, and started to gently rub the tip of the toy against Michelle’s vulva. She closed her eyes and shuddered as the rubber massaged her clitoris and labia. With expert manipulation, the dildo placed the perfect amount of friction and pressure on all the right places. Her breathing started to quicken as her juices started to drip down her muscular thighs.

Then, the muscle mistress withdrew the toy and licked off the thin sheen of liquid coating the tip. “Mmm, you taste pretty good…” she whispered.

Unable to control herself any longer, Michelle turned her head, leaning in for a taste her master’s lips. Kendra reciprocated, and as they started making out, she slowly slid the dildo into her ensnared victim.

As the head parted her plump labial folds and made its way into the muscular canal, Michelle’s lips broke away as she sucked in a huge gulp of air. Her thighs started to shake as a blast of unadulterated sexual pleasure tore through her body. In and out it went, the girth of the rubber filling out her vagina nicely. With perfect control, Kendra began periodically shifting the angle of the sex toy so as to massage a different pleasure center with each stroke. Meanwhile, she used the index finger of her free hand to gently caress the clitoris with circular motions. Michelle started to moan unabashedly, lost in the wildly-stimulating handiwork of her superior.

Only 10 feet away from her, one of the frat guys was busy giving it to a sophomore sister missionary-style. But it was obvious his subject of inspiration was not the well-endowed woman underneath him. Instead, he was captivated by the overly-muscled, lesbian lovemaking that was unfolding right before his eyes. A quick slap to the face brought him to.

“Hey! You’re supposed to be looking at me!” his partner yelled.

“Sorry!” he apologized, as he continued to pump his cock into a girl several times his size.

“Ooo, that’s it baby. Mmmph, yes, right there!” she squealed, as she closed her eyes in rapturous pleasure. But when she reopened them, her lover’s gaze was diverted once again. Pissed-off, but curious, she tilted her head back to see who he was admiring.

Dead ahead was the white-hot visage of Kendra’s masterful sexual manipulation of one big-titted brunette. The ebony goddess was kissing the sensitive spots of Michelle’s muscular neck while continuing to pleasure with the dildo. “Oh, oh, oooooh,” she moaned as the junior was hitting all the right spots. Then, she moved her free hand up from her crotch, and began fondling Michelle’s overdeveloped pecs. Tracing her fingers along the individual fibers and vessels, she eventually made her way to the nipple, and began stroking it sensually. With what little mental faculties she still had control over, she tried to impress Kendra with a flex of her muscle-boobs, injecting them with raw, teenage girl-beef. The increasing diameter of her already huge chest pushed Kendra’s arm outwards. Even her nipple swelled in size.

“You love showing off those tits, don’t ya?” Kendra whispered in her ear. “Want me to get a taste of that muscle-milk?”

“Yes…please...” she replied, out of breath.

Without stopping her manual labor, Kendra moved around to the front. She took a brief moment to admire the beauty of the freshman’s pecs, before cupping her mouth over the waiting teet. She stared into Michelle’s emerald eyes as her lips slowly slid down the four inch long nipple.

“H-h-ooooh,” she released a shuddered gasp as she felt the soft lips caress her sensitive mammaries. Kendra then began sucking on her chest-cock with purpose, while simultaneously stroking the other. Electrifying shockwaves of sexual pleasure ripped through her chest and radiated to the rest of her body. The combination of areolar and genital stimulation was quickly becoming overwhelming. A smooth, pale liquid began pouring slowly from the nipples as she began her ascent into climax.

The watching sophomore began blushing at their power and sexual radiance. She wanted that. Someone who could match her own intensity. Someone to make her feel like a real woman. Someone-

*Drip*

A large drop of lukewarm liquid fell onto her abdomen. She looked back up to see her lover drooling. Jealous, the sophomore grabbed the distracted man by his neck, and forcefully redirected his gaze towards herself.

“You think that’s hot? Watch THIS!” She flexed her own impressive body, pouring every bit of jealousy, lust, and strength into it. The lover-boy’s eyes nearly bugged out of his skull at the sight. Her massive pectorals obscured her face, while her swelling back muscles raised her body up off the floor by several additional inches. The unreal display of her twin-tower biceps and inflating chest sent him into overdrive, as he began thrusting with newfound vigor.

Meanwhile, in front of the fireplace, the ever-elegant Jacquie was on all-fours being double-teamed by Jonas and a fraternity president. While Jonas was pounding her pussy doggy-style, the other frat boy was busy receiving the blowjob of his life. Both were completely lost in their lust for the muscle-stuffed French minx.

With her luscious lips wrapped gently around the stud’s throbbing cock, her mouth rocked rhythmically back and forth. Somehow, she was able to take his full 10 inches with little effort. Then, she pulled back and began licking and rubbing his shaft. Her tongue danced around the generous member like an artistic gymnast, massaging his pleasure centers with fluidity and precision. Her right hand was simultaneously providing a gentle twisting and pulling motion at the base of his penis. Judging by his facial expression, he had never felt anything like it.

“Where the hell did you learn how to do this?” he asked.

She paused for a moment to catch her breath, “French girls do things right.”

“Jeez, you girls are fucking incredible.”

Jacquie gave him a girly chuckle. “If you think that was incredible, watch this…”

With both hands planted firmly on the ground, she began pumping up her pecs. The freakish sound of expanding muscle emanated from her already titanic tits. Huge slabs of meat burst outwards, pushing her arms apart and touching her chin. Before long, two incompressible globes of girl-beef started to touch the floor. As they did so, she pulled her hands back and placed them at her hips. With her spine perfectly parallel to the ground, she was now supporting her entire torso using only her unbelievable chest. The wide-eyed frat boy took a step back in shock.

“I’m not scaring you am I?”

Trembling, he quietly shook his head.

Jacquie then reached out and grabbed his crotch, bringing it back towards her mouth. Again, she swallowed his cock with ease. Now with both hands free, she started to rock her body back and forth using her hips for movement, and her giant globes of overgrown pec muscles for balance. As she continued sucking him off, she looked up to see that his face was in complete and utter disbelief. She loved surprising men with her otherworldly size and muscle-control, and this was no different. However, she wasn’t done just yet.

Without warning she vigorously tensed her upper body, causing her muscles to explode with even more mass and definition. Her deltoids inflated to the size of contest-winning pumpkins. As they pressed against her ears, her shoulder width increased to over four feet. At the same time, her monster traps, which had already consumed her neck, began engulfing the back of her head as well. Topping off the muscle show, she extended both arms at the elbow. Huge plumes of chaotically cut, revoltingly vascular animal sinew erupted as her triceps expanded laterally, causing her to become more wide than she was tall.

Mouth agape at the awe-inspiring sight, the unprepared frat bro came within seconds, and emptied his chamber into her welcoming orifice. The epic orgasm rocked his body to the core, and after spasming for a few seconds, he went limp and hit the deck.

“Mmmm, délicieux!” she smiled, licking the fresh cum off of her lips. Having just witnessed the same ridiculousness, Jonas upped the ante and began thrusting with every ounce of strength he could muster from his own muscular quads.

Jacquie responded appropriately, her moans growing louder. “C’est magnifique! My goodness, you American men are so…BIG!” Her sultry voice and glowing compliments only encouraged him to pick up the tempo even further. His thick, 12-inch member started ramming her cunt like a jackhammer on full blast. Its impressive girth was able to pleasure both her g-spot and her clitoris at the same time. She hadn’t been fucked like this in months.

“Oh, oui! Oui! Baise-moi!” she moaned, as she came closer and closer to her orgasm. A warm mixture of precum and her own pussy juices flowed freely down her thick thighs. The incredible pace with which she was being pumped was sending her to the moon. She pulled her long blonde hair back and closed her eyes as she started to tip over the edge. Panting with excitement, her upper body rose and fell as her monster chest was still planted firmly on the granite floor.

But several minutes later, Jonas started to lose it. The blinding speed of his fucking was beginning to take its toll as he began gasping for air. His respirations began utilizing the accessory muscles of his torso as his body went into full on survival mode. His demonic efforts left him completely drained of energy, and his pace began to slow to crawl.

“No, no, please…faster!” She protested. “I am so close!” When she finally turned around to see what was happening, she sighed. Jonas was an absolute wreck. Though she was disappointed, she smiled at him. “You were very impressive. ‘Tis only fair that I reward you for your effort.” She gestured for him to stop, but he weakly continued to thrust his manhood into her sex. Jonas was no longer there; only a primal instinct remained.

In order to snap him out of it, she tensed her vaginal muscles with impressive control and strength. A jolt of pain shot up his crotch, causing him to yelp and pull out. “Do I have your attention now?” With his hands on his knees and his chest still heaving, he gave only a weak nod.

“No time for rest, darling.” Jacquie got up from her fours, “I am quite amazed you have lasted so long,” she spoke, emphasizing the last word while grabbing his still hard footlong. “But it is time to finish you.”

With both hands, she lifted him up by the waist and pulled his crotch forwards. She began rubbing the tip of his penis across the delicate skin of her impossibly hard midsection, being sure to drag the glans slowly and gently over each and every member of her 10-pack.

“Holy! …f-FUCK!” he yelled, as he tensed his body, trying to cope with the indescribable pleasure. His cock traveled up and down, sensing both the tangles of finger-width veins and the smooth, yet unbreakable metal ingots she called abs. She then lined up his shaft with midline, pulled it into the three inch deep divide, and sandwiched his cock the between her abs. As she began sliding it up and down, he took several sharp gasps. Never before had he ever felt this kind of power.

“My my,” she teased. “We are not even to the good part yet!” As she accelerated her manipulation, she started to flex each muscular brick individually, and in a coordinated fashion. It was as if a number of small, muscular hands were gently and expertly massaging his member. But this was simply too much. As his head tilted back, she began to feel his cock expand. He was about to blow.

“No, no, no!” Jacquie teased. Right before he could empty his load and fall into a sweet sex-coma like his friend, she flexed her abs in their entirety. The crevice deepened to nearly four inches, while the surrounding abdominals collapsed inward, giving his cock a firm squeeze and halting his orgasm. “I told you, we are just getting to the good part!”

Then, she relaxed her vice grip, and slowly slid his member up from her midsection to right between her generous cleavage. As soon as the head felt the squeeze of the ultra-hard pecs on either side, Jonas was hit by another wave of intense pleasure. Her pectorals were so muscular and so defined that his shaft was able to feel every striation and vein on the way up.

Starting off slowly, she shifted his body up and down like a weightless barbell. The narrow space between her ribs and her pecs created a snug fit for his junk. And with the control of a master, similar to what she had just done with her abdominal muscles, she subtly flexed the individual fibers of her pectorals in a beautiful chorus, creating peristaltic waves that pleasured each individual sensory neuron of his throbbing organ. In a matter of seconds, he was about to climax again. Sensing this, she flexed her massive melons, quickly expanding them to over 18” in thickness. The narrow space tightened, forcing blood and fluids back into his system, hindering his orgasm. Then, she quickly relaxed her pecs, allowing his cock to re-expand. As she continued to slide him up and down the dancing cleavage, it was only a matter of seconds before he was ready to cum again. Once again, she responded with a massive flex. For several minutes, he was brought to the brink of the orgasm of his life dozens of times, only to be denied. Each cycle heightened his climactic peak. Completely exhausted, but enjoying the ride of his life, his body went limp as his mind became lost in a sea of sexual euphoria.

As he rag-dolled, Jacquie started to support his body with just one arm. Then, she took her free hand and began fingering herself. Her complete dominance, sexual prowess, and overwhelming muscularity had turned her libido up to 11. With her vision obscured by her own overgrown pecs, she started worshipping their almighty power, kissing and licking them with passion. Her already erect nipples elongated further as they became engorged. Even her neighbors could not help themselves: some stopped having sex with each other and started having sex to the image of her unbridled sexual mastery. Finally, when Jacquie could no longer control herself, she let him orgasm. Instantly, he erupted like Yellowstone; his junk pulsated, and his body became rigid. His mind was collapsing in on itself. He had just experienced the greatest titty-fuck in the history of mankind.

As cum spewed out of the tip like a fountain, Jacquie continued to thrust his dick into her cleavage. Continuing to ejaculate all over her stunning face and diamond-hard chest, his body shook uncontrollably as his nervous system was overloaded. When he was finally finished, she gently placed the comatose man on the rug. She rubbed the fresh semen all over her bountiful breasts, growing even hornier at the thought of how easy it was to screw the living daylights out of these two men. She felt like a goddess.

Heather scanned the spacious master bedroom. It was so neat and clean, everything organized into tidy spaces. Furniture was relatively sparse, with a small study near one wall, an odd, metallic-looking table with adjacent chairs in the far corner, and a bed large enough to hold the sorority girl twice-over at the center of it all. There was also an impressive wall unit opposite the study which was packed with a multitude of trophies and medals. Even on the walls, plaques and awards plastered the surface. There were multiple local, state, and even national teenage bodybuilding titles, all of which read “First Place.” In addition, there was a significant number school awards, as evidenced by the NCB crest. Scarlett had managed to sweep the annual class competitions every single year, including 1st place in the overall, 1st place in strength, and 1st place in armwrestling. But there was more. On the areas of wall not taken up by awards, there were portraits of Scarlett flexing her incomparable muscles on the big stage. Even for Heather, this amount of self-indulgence was over-the-top.

The sorority president closed the door behind them. “Now that we’re alone, let’s talk.”

“That’s not what you promised we’d do up here…” Heather smirked, hands on her hips.

“Oh, we’ll get to that. But first, I need to know…how?”

“How what?”

“Look, every girl in this place knows you’re using gear. We just don’t know you managed to get past all the screenings.”

The redhead only smiled.

“You know if they catch you, and they will sooner or later, our good name goes to shit and your career is fucked.”

“I’m not on anything.”

Bullshit. It is literally impossible for a girl your age to have that kind of size without juicing.”

“You’re just jealous…”

“Jealous? Please…” Scarlett brought both of her massive arms to bare, took in a deep breath, and slowly flexed that insane upper body. Two, meaty mountains of super-charged female sinew surged upwards, while her massive ham-hock forearms shook from the demonic effort. The sound of stretching skin and muscle-on-muscle friction filled the room as her expanding shoulders, biceps, and forearms struggled to coexist in the same, tight space. The rest of her torso followed suit: acres of girl-beef billowed outward in an obscenely hot display of physical perfection. As much as she would hate to admit it, she had Heather beat. But it wasn’t just for size. The grotesquely over-stuffed muscle-being in front of her had a physique more ripped, more vascular, and more inhumanly defined than anybody she had ever seen. Actually, Scarlett’s conditioning almost looked unhealthy. Her tanned, razor-thin skin and apparently 0.1% bodyfat made every single muscle fiber and vessel, no matter the size, as clear as day. She was a high-def anatomy chart of an alien freak-mutant.

From behind the pair of explosive pectorals, a muffled voice called out, “Does it look like I’m jealous?”

“No,” Heather retorted. “But you will be when I’m bigger.”

“Ha!” Scarlett relaxed her pose, and the overwhelming waves of muscularity receded. “I like your spunk. So, does your mom own a pharmaceutical company or something? Did she give you an experimental batch?”

“Try again.”

“Then you must be fucking the right people.”

“Not yet. But I can start now.” Heather leaned forward, placing a hand on the small of Scarlett’s back.

“Uh-uh.” Scarlett gently but firmly removed her hand. “I didn’t say you could touch me yet. As big as you are, I’m still the boss.”

“Is that so?”

“That is so.” Scarlett replied quickly, annoyed. “Now tell me what I want to hear before I beat it out of you.”

“How about this…,” Heather replied, her confidence unwavering. She pointed to the metal table and wagered, “How about we armwrestle?”

Scarlett’s eyebrows perked up as a look of disbelief washed over her face. “Um, did I hear that right?”

Heather nodded.

“You want to armwrestle…me?”

Again, Heather nodded, her gaze locked to Scarlett’s.

“You do realize that I’ve beaten every girl in this sorority, right?”

“Just answer the question.”

She had to admit, as stupid as this teen tart was, her fearlessness was admirable. “Okay…so when I snap your arm in half, what do I win?”

“I’ll tell you whatever you want. Any questions you have, I’ll be an open book.”

“And how will I know you’re telling the truth?”

“Trust me, I’ll prove it… And if I don’t, feel free to kick me out of the sorority, or whatever.”

Pondering for only a brief moment, she responded with a smile, “Fine.” Then, she started to walk towards the armwrestling table. “Let’s do this.”

Heather remained still. “Wait.”

“What?”

“I still have to tell you what I want.”

Scarlett snickered at the ridiculous request. “Look, let’s not waste any more time. We’ll get this over with, you’ll tell me everything, and we can go about our business…capiche?”

“No.” Heather was straight-faced and dead serious.

Scarlett’s smile disappeared, warping into a scowl. The massive she-beast of a woman marched up to the insolent teen, her giant knockers slamming into the smaller girl’s equally indestructible chest. With impatience in her voice, she leaned in and asked, “Alrighty then, what exactly do you want?”

Without backing down, the beautiful red-head responded, “If I win…I’m going to fuck. Your. Brains. Out.”

The smile returned to the over-sexed blonde’s face. “You’ve got yourself a deal, partner. But before we get started, we need to make this official.”

Scarlett walked over to her closet, bringing out a tripod mount, as well as a high-definition digital camera. She set it up right next to the table, and turned the camera on. “I’m going to record this little match so I can show all of your new sisters what happens when you mess with big momma Scarlett.”
GDF-8 @ DA

K+ if you liked the story!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2017, 08:45:11 am »
Wow! That was even better than the last chapter, I didn't even think that was possible! The scene with the whole sorority breaking out into one big orgy, with each of the girl's showing off their muscles and skill in different ways was hot as hell, especially the Jacquie segment, what a sexual super being she seems to be! And man, that confrontation with Heather and Scarlett at the end there, my goodness that has me hyped up for more! Will Heather reveal how she got so big, and if she somehow wins, how sexy will that scene be when she fucks Scarlett's brains out?! You sir, have a great story writing style that I just can't get enough of, please get the next chapter written and posted as soon as fucking possible! k++!!

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2017, 03:34:35 pm »
I hafto agree with Jeremy, that was incredible. I don't really know what more to say just  :clap:  :wow: :clap:

Offline horst11

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2017, 04:35:03 pm »
This is sooo amazing!!! Thanks a lot. Please keep it up. This is great writing, fantastic storytelling and extremely hot...  :rock:   :bravo:

Offline uno987

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2017, 07:47:09 am »
damn hot chapter.... :rock:

Offline GDF-8

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2017, 06:50:30 pm »
Just wanted to give you guys a few updates:

1. Thank you all for the continued support. It really keeps me motivated. In particular, I need to thank Jeremy for all of your feedback. I'm glad to see that an author of your status is enjoying my work.

2. I've re-edited all 10 chapters, getting rid of (hopefully) all the typos, while improving some of the grammar and syntax. Everything should be a smoother read now.

3. I made a DA account (name: GDF-8) and uploaded this story there as well, as I feel like their interface may be more convenient for some readers. Of course, I will continue to update this story on both sites with the new chapters.

4. The next chapter should be finished within the next few days!
GDF-8 @ DA

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2017, 08:41:01 pm »
No problem, it's my pleasure to have read your work, like I said, this is incredibly well written. If my writing has been any influence or inspiration to yours at all, then I am truly humbled. k+!

Offline GDF-8

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2017, 06:41:36 pm »
Chapter 11: Sorority, Part 3

After returning to her dorm room, Sara placed her flip-flops neatly with the rest of her shoes. She stripped out of her conservative swimsuit, and she stepped into the shower. As the hot water soaked her wide, muscular back, she stood still for a moment in sullen silence.

“What’s wrong with me,” she thought. “Why am I so afraid?”

While she soaped her body, she couldn’t help but think of how much more muscular some of the girls at that party were. “Who am I kidding, I probably wouldn’t last a day in that sorority anyway. My body just can’t compare to them. I don’t know why they bothered to invite me into the house in the first place. I just hope Michelle is doing okay…”

When she was done cleaning, she twisted the shower-handle and dried herself off. Stepping back into her room, she opened her drawer, and slipped into her polka-dot Hello Puppy panties and bra. But as she tried to pull her pajamas over her thighs, they came to a halt just a few inches above her knees.

“Already? I just bought these last month…” She struggled for a few seconds, trying to inch the elastic fabric upwards. By the time it was halfway up her thigh, she realized it was far too constricting to be comfortable, so she gave up. Instead, she decided to sleep in her underwear, something her parents would never have put up with. “It’ll just be for the night,” she thought. “I’ll buy a larger pair tomorrow morning.” She crawled into bed, and shut off the table lamp.

Though it was past her usual bedtime, she didn’t feel quite ready to fall asleep. As she stared at the ceiling, her mind was swimming in thought. “Why can’t I be confident like her? She’s always telling me to be more confident in myself, but I have no idea what that means… I can’t just say it and make it happen… Maybe I just have to get bigger first… Oh, and who was that red-headed girl? They obviously didn’t like each other, but she wouldn’t tell me why… But boy, she was big… Like really big… Her biceps were so large…so defined… Really, all of the girls there were huge… I wish my chest was as ripped, and big, and…strong, like theirs… So…big...”

Her breaths became deeper and deeper as she replayed the memories of the pool party in her head. Then, she slowly slipped her hand beneath the her panties and-

*BZZZ*

The cacophony of her phone as it vibrated on the wooden desk jolted her out of her trance. She pounced out of bed to find a text from an unknown number that read, “Hey, what are you up to?”

“New phone, who is this?” she responded.

Moments later, her phone lit up again. “Andrew.”

Sara’s face perked up as she typed, “Hey, Andy. Was about to sleep.”

“Sorry to bother you. Just wanted to know if you are down to hang sometime soon?”

Sara paused for a moment, before typing, “Not sure when. Really busy this month.”

But before she could hit send, she shook her head and deleted the message. Instead, she wrote, “Sure!”

“Alright ladies and gents,” Scarlett spoke confidently at the camera. “I’m Scarlett, as usual, and I’ve been challenged by this brave young contestant…”

“Heather.”

“Heather! She thinks she can beat me in armwrestling, and she wagers that if she wins, she gets to, and I quote ‘fuck my brains out.’” She laughed. “Now, if and when I win, she’s going to have to tell me the ‘secret’ of her muscle growth. So let’s not waste any more time.”

“You sure this table isn’t gonna break down?” Heather asked, gripping her silver peg and squeezing it with as much pressure as she could muster. The metal did not give. The entire table looked and felt like it was constructed from some sort of heavy metal, but with the amount of power she knew the both of them could generate, she wanted to be sure.

“The whole thing is made out of an experimental titanium alloy, so good luck trying to dent it. And if you need any evidence, just ask the 40 or so girls I’ve beaten on this very table.”

“Perfect. I don’t want this thing breaking down on us when you get crushed in your own house.”

Scarlett chuckled, “You know, you really are BAE material. It’s a shame your secrets are getting exposed in the next 5 minutes.”

Without hesitation, Heather readied herself on her side of the table, gripping the peg with her left hand and placing her right elbow on the nano-foam padding. “Let’s let our biceps do the talking now.”

“Yes…let’s.” Scarlett gripped the young girl’s right hand, and steadied herself into a comfortable position. After both girls finished their adjustments, Scarlett asked, “Are you ready?”

Heather nodded.

“Alright, on 3…”

The girls locked eyes and their adrenaline surged.

“1!”

“2!”

“3!” In an instant, two volcanoes of striated, hypertrophic skeletal muscle erupted. Both biceps quickly surpassed the wrists of their respective arms, while their thick forearms plumed with gnarling cords of vascular she-beef. Simultaneously, their shoulders and pecs thundered forward with frightening mass. Their arms shook with rage and effort, as each girl tried to gain the upper hand. More and more mass was being piled onto their already ridiculously overstuffed frames. Soon, their biceps clashed into each other with unrelenting force; it was as if they were having their own wrestling match.

With the contest dead even, each girl was soon forced to put the entirety of their upper bodies into it. Lats, traps, triceps, and much more exploded with life. Pretty soon, those beautiful young women devolved into grotesque constructions of veiny, glistening, bulging muscles.

As Scarlett huffed and puffed, she stopped gritting her teeth for a brief moment to say, “If that’s all you’ve got, you’re in big trouble!”

Right on cue, the blonde bombshell grunted loudly, with Heather bracing for impact. She had been on the defensive from the very beginning, and it would take a Herculean effort to stave off her opponent’s advance. Scarlett’s entire body trembled as it packed on even more slabs of horrifically-defined girl meat. Her pecs started to lift her own head upwards, while the soaring peak of her bicep smashed further against her adversary’s. With the full-force of Scarlett’s fury bearing down on her aching hand, the younger girl’s forearm started moving steadily in the wrong direction.

But she refused to lose. She wasn’t going to let some high-and-mighty blonde bimbo humiliate her in front of her peers. So as her forearm continued to tumble, she took in a sharp breath of air and mobilized her own considerable stores of power. And just like Scarlett had done earlier, her own body spasmed and pulsated, throwing on more muscle on top of sweaty, hypervascular, adamantine muscle. Her bicep pushed back against her opponent’s, refusing to give her any ground. With neither bicep having anywhere to go vertically, they had no choice but to expand radially. Now, their massive meat mountains were jutting into their other overgrown muscles, including those of their forearms, shoulders, and chest. The crackling sound of unyielding masses grinding against each other intensified as any available free space between the two titans were quickly eaten up by throbbing hunks of sinew. Heather’s inhuman effort managed to halt the older girl’s advance, stopping her own forearm at a 45 degree angle with the table.

Then, the defiant teen let out a primal roar, and threw her weight the other direction. Somehow, even more muscle started piling on top. In a matter of seconds, her head was consumed by the burgeoning flesh of her pecs and traps, while her arm turned into nothing more than a disproportionately dainty hand attached to a twisted stack of powerful flesh and boiling blood. Heather had morphed into a pulsating horror show of vein-laden girl-beef that eclipsed even the mighty champion across from her.

The tide quickly turned as a result of the teen’s newfound onslaught. Both hands started to arch the other way, and it wasn’t long before they were back in the starting position. With the finish line in sight, Heather redoubled her efforts, mustering all of her will and strength in an attempt to send her arrogant adversary packing. The muscle freak again threw her weight to Scarlett’s right, knowing that this would be the final blow.

But something was wrong. Despite her momentum, both hands remained at midline. Then, a musical laugh came forth from her opponent.

“Bravo, Heather,” commended Scarlett. Though her naked body was drenched with sweat and trembling with terrifying strength, her beautiful face remained disturbingly calm. “I haven’t had a match like this since freshman year. It’s a shame it had to come from a gearhead!”

In disbelief, the self-assured teen tried again and again to pin Scarlett’s smaller arm. But it refused to budge.

“Borrowed strength has nothing on REAL STRENGTH!!” Scarlett yelled as her supermodel face twisted into a one of sheer terror, small veins popping up from her forehead and cheeks. Tears started to drip from her clenched eyelids and her lips snarled with vengeance. The thunderous sound of muscular eruption filled the room as her already gigantic frame started to hulk out with enough brawn to outclass an entire line-up of male bodybuilders. She became a rabid she-beast of arm-snapping, contest-destroying muscle mass.

Heather watched in a mixture of fear and awe as the incomparable being before her ascended into another realm of strength and might. Her hand slowly started to move backwards once again as she was overpowered. Desperately, she tried to break the momentum, shifting her weight and putting in all she had left. But still, her meaty forearm inched towards a seeming inevitability.

Scarlett opened her eyes and started laughing again. “God, it feels so good beating down roided-up girls like you. Nothing beats pure fucking talent!” She was starting to get turned on by her own natural superiority.

Heather responded through gritted teeth, “I’m…not…juicing!”

“It’s too late to back out now! Once I’m done with you, the whole world is gonna know!”

“Fuck you!” Heather was furious. She couldn’t stand how smug Scarlett had been from the very beginning, but being accused of being a cheater was simply unacceptable.

“Fuck you! Even with all those drugs, you’ll never be as big as me!” she yelled, pushing even harder.

“Shut up!” Heather’s thick forearm was now on the table while the back of her hand was inching closer and closer towards the surface.

“I can’t wait to show the rest of the girls this footage. They’re going to fucking worship me!”

Heather was foaming at the mouth now. She was enraged to the point of madness.

Scarlett continued, “And you’ll be nothing more than a laughing stock!”

Enough was enough.

Back downstairs, the hottest party on Earth continued. The musky scent of sweat and sex was starting to permeate the halls. Unfortunately, after only twenty minutes, all of the guys were completely spent, while most of the girls were still hungry for more. Jacquie herself had just sent two frat brothers to muscle-sex heaven, but she didn’t get her own fair share yet. Despite this, she was determined to get herself off, masturbating intensely at the thought of her recent sexual dominance. Sweet, sexy moans escaped her lips as she caressed her body with her free hand. She felt hard. She felt hot. She felt-

“OHMYGOD!” a shuddering, high-pitched gasp suddenly reverberated from across the room. Jacquie ceased her self-indulgence and opened her eyes to see what was causing the raucous. As the sounds of passion continued, it didn’t take long to locate their origin. It was Michelle. She had just had one of the most earth-shattering orgasms of her young life. And yet, it was only the beginning.

“Mon Dieu!” Jacquie squealed, admiring the passionate sex between Kendra and Michelle. She watched intently as the dark-skinned sister fondled and sucked on her classmate’s gloriously pert muscle-breasts, while simultaneously stroking the underclassman’s engorged clit. The brunette was absolutely soaked in sweat and her own love juices, causing her tanned skin to glow with an irresistible aura. Before long, the French minx was at it again, pleasuring herself with renewed intensity.

“Gosh…you sound so hot when you cum!” Kendra lusted. Spurred on the freshman’s beautiful climax, she upped the ante and increased her pace across all fronts. She sucked greedily on the giant mammary before her, while her long, muscular tongue massaged the fully erect nipple with the expertise of a masseuse. Meanwhile, her hands were simultaneously groping the other teat and rubbing her clitoris in a finely-controlled chaos.

Michelle could only respond with a series rapidly-intensifying moans. Her body shook and her mind became foggy as another powerful orgasm was triggered. Globs of girl-spunk escaped her drenched pussy while oodles of sweet, sweet muscle milk poured from her hyperengorged nipples. But it didn’t stop there. Kendra was absolutely relentless. She came again, and again, and again, until every last drop of cum and every last bit of energy was drained. Then, she went limp, and collapsed with a thud.

Jacquie was now panting at the sight of the black goddess’ sexual mastery. She had played Michelle in ways she had not yet dreamed of, and the very sight of this incredible display was pushing her to the brink of her own orgasm.

Then, Kendra turned her head and stared directly at her horny admirer. Jacquie’s heart skipped a beat, the incredible beauty and confidence of the muscle-master making her blush. Her muse then pointed directly at her and gave her a “come-hither” motion. The French muscle maiden could not resist, and sauntered her way over to the statuesque junior.

Kendra smiled, admiring both Jacquie’s smoldering beauty and uncontrollable lust. The blonde could have easily seduced countless men and women with her looks, but here she was, almost begging to be fucked by more experienced hands. “So, you liked that little show, huh?”

“Oui…j’ai envie de toi…” she responded, out of breath. “P-please, fuck me…like her…” she pleaded, pointing at Michelle’s spent body.

“Mmm, I’d love to,” she agreed, licking her lips. “But I have to get mine too, understand?”

Jacquie nodded desperately.

Kendra smiled back, before squatting down and lying on her back. Then she commanded, “Get on top of me.”

Jacquie complied hastily, her giant muscle-breasts crashing into the sister’s even larger bust on the way down.

But Kendra had something else in mind. She waved her finger and said, “The other way.”

The oversexed freshman’s breathing started to quicken again as she realized what this meant. She did a 180, and positioned her dripping snatch right over Kendra’s face.

“Now let’s make this fun,” she added as she spread both pairs of legs apart. “We’ll each eat each other out until we both cum. But if either of us stops before then, there will be punishment…”

“With wha-OH…!” Jacquie’s inquest was halted by the sudden rise in sexual pleasure emanating from her orifice. Kendra had gotten off to a head start. Re-centering herself, she plunged her face into the depths of her partner’s naked pussy. Her tongue lashed feverishly across the vulva as she hungrily lapped up the delicious sex juices. But after only a few seconds, her meal was cut short. Another intense wave of heat exploded from Jacquie’s privates, forcing her head to the surface. She tossed her damp hair back and took several large gulps of air, struggling to regain control of her senses.

Then, suddenly a loud *CRACK* thundered through the room as her pleasure was replaced with pain. Kendra’s strong hand had slapped her bulbous, indestructible, ripped-to-shreds ass. And it hurt.

“I told you there would be punishment if you stopped!” she teased.

“Aahh…I’m sorry…” Jacquie whimpered, before quickly resuming her feast.

“Ooohhh, that-a-girl!” Kendra moaned, as she continued her own conquest of the Frenchwoman’s cunt. As she licked and sucked, she soon noticed just how…beautiful that pussy was. The mons pubis rose smoothly and majestically over her bright pink clitoris, before tapering into two deliciously plump labia majora. Impressed by the sight, she decided to give that pussy the treatment it deserved. She sank her tongue deep within the vaginal canal, and massaged the internal pleasure centers with incredible accuracy and fluidity.

Once again, Jacquie was put on edge, her body overflowing with pleasure. This time, however, her faculties remained intact, and she wanted revenge.

As Kendra advanced her tongue even deeper, the walls surrounding it suddenly collapsed. Her partner’s vaginal muscles had clamped down, painfully holding her tongue in a vise. The ensnared victim learned the hard way that there was something else that was special about her sex: those chubby little vaginal lips weren’t filled with fat; they were filled with muscle. The overtrained and overdeveloped muscles of Jacquie’s perineum had literally made her lady-parts jacked. Now with her Kegel’s flexed, her labia bulged outwards in a freakish display of control, pushing against Kendra’s lips.

With her adversary disabled, Jacquie unleashed her own powerful slap onto Kendra’s buttocks. And though it was even thicker than her own perfectly-formed behind, the ebony mistress still winced in pain, her voice muffled by the fully-flexed cunt. But the French muscle-freak’s victory was short-lived.

Kendra retaliated by flexing both of her monstrous quads. Any and all space between her thighs was quickly consumed as two massive, meat mountains smashed into each other. It was only via a lightning-quick reaction that Jacquie was able to avoid getting her head smashed. The unreal development of Kendra’s leg muscles had completely consumed her own genitals, making it impossible for Jacquie to reach. Realizing she had been outplayed, she braced for another blow to the backside.

*SLAP* “Ow!” The pain caused her to temporarily lose control of her pelvic muscles, allowing Kendra’s tongue to finally escape. “No fair!”

“That’s what you get for playing dirty!”

“Fine…no more tricks!”

Kendra relaxed her titanic thighs, and responded, “Very well. May the best girl win!”

The two femme-fatales continued their epic duel until they both got what they wanted. Loud, passionate moans escaped their tired mouths, signaling the start of their long-awaited climaxes. And when they finally came, they came hard, spraying girl goop all over each other’s pretty faces. After a pair of minute-long orgasms had finally subsided, both girls were exhausted and gasping for air.

Jacquie rolled off of Kendra’s hulking body, and spoke weakly, “Incroyable…”

Around the trio of spent women, the annual fuck-fest continued with nothing held back. The power and passion of the other 30+ jacked-up muscle goddesses still standing was quite literally shaking the floorboards beneath. The house was quickly turning into a sauna as the heat and sweat of the young women flooded the air.

Then a sudden, sharp crescendoing of moans coming from the upstairs bedroom rang throughout the halls. One by one, most of the guests stopped what, or rather who, they were doing out of curiosity.

“Oh my god, that sounds soooo hot,” one of the sisters said as she rubbed her clit.

“It sounds like Scarlett is destroying that little girl’s pussy.”

“Yeah Scarlett, fuck her!”

But as the moans turned into outright screams, several of the girls got up excitedly to see what the commotion was.

“Oh my god, what the hell are they doing?!”

Three curious sisters rushed upstairs, stopping in front of the master bedroom’s wide, double doors. As the screaming continued, one of the girls turned the handle and slowly creaked opened one the doors. Then she gasped, holding her hand to her mouth.

“What? What is it? I can’t see!” Overeager, the other girl flung open the door, and she too became speechless. They were all mistaken. It wasn’t Heather that was screaming bloody murder.

It was Scarlett.
GDF-8 @ DA

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2017, 10:04:19 pm »
Awesome! Great as always, I am glad that you didn't leave Sara out, she's a really likeable character, once she gets her confidence, she'll really be a girl to beat! But my whole thing coming into this was the arm-wrestling match between Scarlett and Heather, and I wasn't disappointed, though I'm guessing somehow Heather came back to win, even though her hand was an inch away from defeat, I would've liked to see it, even though I guess we should let our imaginations play it out instead of having everything spelled out for us. But is Scarlett screaming bloody murder because she lost and can't accept it or screaming in pure pleasure as Heather is fucking her brains out? And lastly, great scene with Kendra, Michelle and Jacquie, what a sexy scene that was, knowing that even though she was young, and a freshman, Jacquie is a sexual super girl, but Kendra having much more experience being older, you knew it was going to be hot, and it damn sure was! Once again, great stuff, I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to seeing more! k+!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2017, 12:53:51 am »
I do have a question though, if Heather is clean, then why is she so reluctant to let out the source of her muscle growth and strength?

Offline GDF-8

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2017, 01:25:13 am »
Reluctant might not be the right word...
GDF-8 @ DA

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2017, 02:00:24 am »
Well... it'll probably come out eventually, so I guess I'll just have to wait and see. k+!

Offline exxxtasy69

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2017, 12:52:42 am »
OMG!! What an intense armwrestling match! What an intense orgy!! This is one of my favorite FMG stories!!

:wow:

Offline GDF-8

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2017, 02:43:03 am »
Chapter 12: Sorority, Part 4

The three curious sorority girls looked on in utter disbelief as their mental gears ground to a halt. They stared vacantly, jaws slack, as their perceptions of reality shattered. Before them stood a being of eldritch power: huge, ominous, and pulsating with an oppressive aura. It was clad in a suit of muscular armor so obscenely thick that it defied the basic principles of anatomy. Without doubt, it was one of the most powerful creatures they have ever had the luxury of seeing up close.

And next to it, was Scarlett. She was crying, swept up in the throes of a powerful orgasm. Her quaking body was absolutely dwarfed by the colossus standing behind her. She had been the most muscular sister in the house ever since last year’s seniors left, but to see something out-size, out-strength, and out-sex her like this took a new level of mental gymnastics that the sisters simply weren’t prepared for. Then, the otherworldly being turned towards them, rotating its entire upper body as its head was kept fixed in place by the unattainable levels of muscularity surrounding it. The face they saw was angelic, glimmering with youthful beauty, and framed by long, delicate strands of fiery red hair. This was yet another psychological blow to the already shell-shocked sisters: it was the freshman.

Heather gave the onlookers a naughty grin as she continued to fuck Scarlett into another dimension. She was mounting her like a stud, wearing a strap-on that would have put any man in existence to shame. The appearance of the giant black dildo was in disturbing contrast to her otherwise soft, pale, feminine skin. The sex toy was at least 3 inches in girth, and almost a foot-and-a-half in length. Scarlett was bent over her own bed, wailing as the monster cock was stuffed unceremoniously into her clean-shaven, veteran pussy. This young, “little” teen was making a college senior scream like a sex-deprived virgin. And now that there was an audience, she was determined to make the most out of it. In fact, the idea of fucking the sorority president into submission in front of the very sisters that probably elected her was hot.

“Look at that Scarlett, we have an audience,” Heather teased.

But Scarlett didn’t care. She didn’t even turn to look. She was too busy getting her love hole destroyed. Having just finished what must have been her 8th orgasm in the last 10 minutes, both body and mind were exhausted. The only parts of her that were still functional were the sexual pleasure centers of her brain.

As Heather continued her beasting, the captivated sisters started playing with themselves. They couldn’t help it. The sight of a world-class, red-headed beauty queen, with muscles jacked-up to eleven, making white-hot love with an equally beautiful college bodybuilder was something every porn producer could only dream of recording. And yet, these sisters had a free, front-row seat. Before long, more and more people from downstairs started to trickle up to see what exactly was going on.

“Wow, your visitors are loving this!” she taunted. “They love seeing you get dominated!” Her voice oozed a twisted, primal lust.

But Scarlett’s face was pointed in the other direction, still too enraptured to care about anything else. The feel of that giant rubber cock as it forcefully spread apart the folds of her slobbering pussy was overpowering.

“I don’t like it when people ignore me, you know,” Heather spoke forcefully as she reached out and dug her fingers into the blonde’s thick, muscular neck. The helpless senior yelped in pain as her dominatrix forcefully shifted her gaze towards the door. “I want you to tell them how much you’re enjoying this. How much you love getting fucked by someone superior.”

But Scarlett could not speak. Still overwhelmed by genital stimulation the likes of which she had never before experienced, her rapid, shallow breathing and oversexed mind had her in a daze.

Heather, however, was having none of it. With her hand still wrapped around her neck, she squeezed firmly, causing her forearms and triceps to flare out with even more grotesque spindles of muscle-mass.

“I. Can’t. Hear. You.” With each word, she pushed her head further into the bed.

Scarlett could only respond with an unintelligible, “I…I…oh…”

“Say it before I snap your neck!”

With what little strength she had left, she mustered up a very weak “…yes…I…love it…”

Heather shook her head. “I still can’t fucking hear you!” she yelled. It was time to increase the punishment. As she tightened the grip around her neck, she started thrusting the strap-on harder and faster. Her godlike glutes and thighs flexed mightily, exploding with indomitable teenage muscle. Her ass inflated to the size of medicine balls, causing the taught skin to dig into the unyielding muscle fibers, which in turn made her rips and cuts even more prominent. The sexy sound of rock-hard muscles slamming into each other filled the room as she thrust her heavily-muscled hip into Scarlett’s rapturous rump.

With the giant black dick pounding her depleted sex with unrestrained force, tsunamis of pain and pleasured tore through her heaving body, and almost immediately, the recently quiet Scarlett started howling once again.

“Aaaaaaaah!! Ooooooh, oh, OH, fucking god, YES! YES! FUCK ME!” she screamed as she reached climax yet again. Lovely sexual juices were pouring out of her overstimulated vagina at a prodigious rate, dripping down her legs and onto the floor. She was on the brink of blacking out.

“That-a girl,” Heather sneered, turning again to face the growing audience. There were nearly a dozen girls watching now, most of whom were sophomores and upperclassmen, and every single one of them was either slack-jawed and thunderstruck, or shameless masturbating. Seeing this, she came up with a wicked idea.

“How about we take this show on the road?” she asked rhetorically, knowing full well that
Scarlett was in no shape to oppose her.

As expected, her defenseless victim made no protests. Her mind had gone off the deep end, bombed into submission by a battery of earth-shattering orgasms.

The mighty muscle girl picked up the worn-out senior by the hips, resting her muscle-caked back on her own incredibly thick pectoral shelf. All the while, she continued to thrust with the strap-on, her metronomic cadence unbroken. Then, she wrapped her left forearm underneath Scarlett’s chest and placed a firm grip on her right lats. Now, she was holding up all 800+ lbs. of pure muscle using only one arm, and her ripped, rocking hips.

The audience cleared a path as the muscle-lovers made their way out past the double doors and onto the second-floor deck for all to see. The floor beneath filled with gasps and “oh my gods” as the partygoers still standing witnessed the shocking sight. Most had been curious as to what was going on upstairs, but they were not prepared for the truth in front of them.

Then, Heather dropped Scarlett back onto her feet, and bent her over the wooden railing. Now the sorority president was facing the downstairs crowd directly, her forearms resting on the rail, and her massively-muscled body being rocked back in forth by the much younger, much larger red-head.

Scarlett held a hand to her mouth, using her last shred of self-respect to try and keep her composure in front of the entire sorority. But this was an uphill battle she could not win.

Several of the sisters downstairs continued their sexual play, but no longer were they looking at each other. Instead, every single eye was locked squarely on the fucking-of-a-century that was taking place upstairs. The freshmen were absolutely floored: seeing their own classmate pumped up with muscularity that they could only hope to achieve in the distant future, while she sexually destroy a much older, and experienced girl was mind-blowing. But their shock and awe was nothing in comparison to what the upperclassman experienced. Many of those girls had worked with Scarlett for years, and they had only ever known her as an absolute muscle-monster who would undoubtedly be the next big thing in bodybuilding. But more than that, she was a sex-goddess of the highest order. She could make just about anybody, man or woman, big or small, bow down to her mastery of the sexual arts. She was one of the most domineering presences the sorority had ever known, and yet, here she was getting utterly ruined by an impossibly-built pledge.

The moans of the crowd grew louder and louder as the sex-party turned into a watch-party. Heather herself was growing hornier by the minute, the palpable lust of her hungry admirers feeding her tremendous libido. Her own sexual dominance was driving her up the wall, and she responded by ramming the oversized cock at break-neck speeds.

Scarlett was being overrun by the freshman’s pace. She screamed and cried as the incredible pain fused with pure, sexual pleasure, morphing into an indistinguishable ball of raw, emotional energy. Her voice become raspy as her vocal cords strained. Her eyes clamped shut, while mascara ran down her cheeks in a hot, horrifying, and almost pathetic display of sexual defeat. Then, her legs bucked and her tree-trunk thighs quivered furiously as she came hard. A hot load of girl-spunk spewed out of overstuffed pussy, hitting the hardwood flooring with an audible splash. Finally, her knees buckled and she collapsed, broken.

Heather stood triumphantly over the steaming blonde mess beneath her. She smiled hungrily at the ungodly sight of the once ultra-confident muscle queen, her will now shattered into a thousand, irreparable pieces. Scarlett pushed her back up against the railing, clinging onto a wooden column for dear life. She was still shaking, still sobbing.

“P-please…please…no more. No…more…” she begged.

The maniacal goddess stripped off the giant dildo and tossed it to the floor, creating a loud thud. Then, she squatted down, brushing the sweat-drenched strands of hair of her distraught victim to the side. “Aww, you poor thing. Looks like big bad momma Scarlett got more than she bargained for.”

Still catching her breath, “I can’t…I…no more…I’m done…”

“Alright, here’s what’s going to happen next,” she replied coldly. “You are going to step down as president, and hand over that position to me.”

Her words almost seemed to reinvigorate Scarlett. “Wait...what?” She was flabbergasted by the ridiculous request. “N-no, no…I can’t do that.”

“Can’t, or won’t?”

Her voice was still trembling, “I…I won’t. I won’t let you.”

Heather gave her a throaty chuckle, before extending a hand to caress the defiant girl’s sweaty face.

“Darling, whether or not you ‘let’ me is irrelevant.”

“No. No!” Scarlett was not going to give up without a fight. “You’re not getting shit from me!” She lunged forward, trying to tackle her tormentor, but was stopped dead in her tracks as Heather’s strong hand gripped her throat. She struggled mightily, grabbing and scratching at her meaty forearm, desperately trying to free herself. She kicked and punched and screamed, but it was no use. As big and bad as she once was, the recent sexcapade had drained her still-gargantuan muscles of any real strength, whereas her larger counterpart only seemed more energized.

Heather tightened her grip around her windpipe. “Please don’t make this any harder than it has to be.”

With her face turning red, she managed to squeak out a “fuck you.”

Instantly, the dominatrix responded with a mighty slap right across her mascara-covered cheek. The sound of a thunderclap echoed through the halls of the sorority house, hushing the horny crowd. Scarlett’s ears started to ring as the entire left side of her face became an even brighter red. A small drop of blood escaped her nares and onto Heather’s wrist. Her protests came to a swift end as her screams turned to whimpers.

“How dare you speak that way to your mistress! I am going to teach you some respect.”

She lifted all 800+ pounds of Scarlett with only her left hand around her neck, causing huge, veiny cords of female muscle-meat to burst forth from her shoulder. She then placed the big blonde on the railing, resting her thick slabs of thigh and ass muscle on the cold hardwood. Incredibly, the railing remained resolute despite taking on nearly half a tons worth of muscle. Her midsection was now at Heather’s eye-level.

“You’re going to do as I say, or I will end you. Understand?”

In full retreat, Scarlett could only nod weakly.

“Good. Now put your hands on the rail.” Scarlett complied, her shaky hands struggling to maintain a firm grasp on the wood. Heather relaxed her grip, and let her subject balance for a few seconds on her own. When she was satisfied, she commanded, “Spread your legs.”

Trembling, she slowly abducted both thighs, revealing a bright pink vulva that was still recovering from the beast-fucking that had occurred only moments ago. Her inner thighs were covered with ejaculate, leaving a lovely sheen across the impossibly ripped quadriceps and adductors.

“All the way apart, my love… Yes, now get a good grip on that rail.” Then, Heather took a step back, placed her hands on her hips, and flexed her extraordinary chest. Giant globes of pure muscle inflated almost instantly to well over a foot-and-a-half in length from sternum to apex. The sudden expansion blew a gust of musky wind towards Scarlett, nearly knocking her off of the second floor. The unnaturally jacked, ripped to no end, meat tits were jam-packed with more muscle than several male bodybuilders combined. As the giant, bulbous bags of sexy, teenage, girl beef continued to grow, the previously silent crowd ignited with noise once again, clamoring over the incredible tectonic plates of the busty, porcelain goddess.

“Oh my fucking god.”

“Fuck!”

“Gosh, that’s so hot.”

“She’s soooo huge…”

A chorus of moans, along with the wet sounds of cunnilingus and masturbation, accompanied the rolling thunder of her expanding skin and muscle. Amazingly, the growth seemed to have no end. She was flexing to heights that no human being her age should ever physically attain. Her soft skin was stretched almost to the point of tearing, causing her muscle-breasts to become even more hideously defined than any muscle Scarlett will ever flex in her lifetime. The broken blonde watched in horror as Heather’s stunning facial features disappeared behind an impenetrable wall of sexed-up sinew. Bright pink, hard-as-diamond nipples stood proudly on a base of areolas the size of large sand dollars, jutting up a good six inches from the surface of her muscle-tits. Then, to the relief of some, and the disappointment of others, her chest expansion finally halted, with each pectoral reaching the ludicrous diameter of over two feet across.

Clear fluid was now running down her legs; Heather’s mind-blowing mega-flex was turning herself on as much as everybody else in the room. And though Scarlett could not see it, her eyes were filled with a terrifying, animalistic lust. Behind the cartoonishly-proportioned wall of muscle called out an aggressive, yet sultry, voice. “By the time I’m through with you, you’re going to beg me to make you my muscle slave.”

Then, Heather stepped forward, aligned her huge, throbbing right nipple with the college senior’s ripe sex, and inserted. Scarlett’s eyes bugged out at the sight of the ultra-hard chest-cock, shuddering as the more than two-inch wide teat parted her vaginal lips. When it was finally fully inserted, she came right then and there. Her body shook with what must have been her 11th orgasm, viscous fluid flowing freely down Heather’s fully-flexed pec. The very idea of being fucked by a giant, hard nipple, combined with the indescribable feeling of the tiny bumps on her areola pressing against her labia and clitoris had launched her into the stratosphere.

With the teat still inserted, Heather stood still for a moment, giving her spent companion some time to recover. In the meantime, the hall around her was a madhouse. The sex show she was putting on display was far more powerful an aphrodisiac than even the best female bodybuilding contests. Every girl in the house was fucking each other like crazy, completely lost in their muscle lust. Every girl, except one.

Michelle had just awoken from the sex-induced coma that Kendra had placed her in earlier. Though dazed at first, the lovely sounds of moaning and cooing quickly brought her back. She looked around at the intense girl-on-girl action that surrounded her, and in an instant, she was horny again. But to her surprise, all of them seemed to be looking in a particular direction: up. Confused, she followed suit, lifting her gaze up towards the second floor.

Up on the rail was an incredibly muscular, incredibly ripped blonde woman…Scarlett. But next to her was someone even larger! It looked as if a contestant from this year’s Ms. America had come to the sorority house to join the party. This gigantic super-being had her hyper-thick chest thrust forward, right into the blonde’s crotch, and it looked like both women (and everybody else) were loving it. Michelle turned and saw Jacquie just a few feet away. She crawled over and tapped her on the shoulder.

“Hey, who the hell is up there with Scarlett?”

But Jacquie did not respond. Her eyes were completely glazed over, panting as she pleasured herself with a sizeable dildo.

Michelle grabbed her shoulders and shook her body, “Hey! Snap out of it!”

The French girl locked eyes with her for a brief moment and shook her head, before looking back up at the two muscle-titans.

Wanting answers, Michelle stood up and took a few careful steps forward, trying to get a better view. Looking up, she saw just a small sliver of the giantess’ face, as the rest was obscured by the vast expanses of chest, shoulder, and back muscles. She also noticed a few strands of…red hair. Her pupils dilated and her heart started to race as she slowly came to a sickening conclusion: it was Heather.

And yet, it wasn’t. “It can’t be,” she thought. The girl that had sauntered up to the master bedroom a half-hour ago was nothing more than an underdeveloped, malnourished child compared to the heavy-weight, steel-crushing, man-shaming, championship-winning tyrant that was up there now. Had she been hiding this body the whole time? Was she wearing a compression suit earlier? Is she taking some kind of growth drug? How is any of this possible? A thousand-and-one questions filled her head as she crumpled to the floor, nearly fainting at the prospect that her rival, the great villain of her life, had attained a physique that even her bodybuilding idols would have been envious of. It made her sick to her stomach.

When Scarlett finally recovered to a more reasonable mental state, Heather broke her silence. “Grind on it,” the muscle-mistress ordered. “Ride it like you would ride a dick.”

And so she did, gyrating her hips and thrusting her pelvis back and forth along the glorious nipple. While it was not nearly as large as the strap-on, the feel of soft, feminine skin in combination with the incomparable hardness of the flesh underneath created a sensation all its own.

“Oh…ooooh, fuck…” she moaned as she closed her eyes and bit her lower lip.

“Enjoying yourself?”

Scarlett nodded.

Heather grinned, “Good…because now it’s time for me to fulfill my end of the bargain.”

The submissive blonde opened her eyes for a brief moment. “W-what…what do you mean?”

“I told you what I would do if I beat you at armwrestling.”

Scarlett’s face turned from one of lust into one of panic. “But…you already...”

“No,” Heather shook her head. “Now, I’m going to fuck your brains out.” She gave her a devilish grin as she pulled her torso back a few inches. Then, without warning, she flexed her right pec, injecting the seemingly maxed-out boulder of muscle with even more brawn. The expanding hunk of flesh pushed her metal-rod of a nipple back into Scarlett’s vagina, while the taught skin of her breast slammed against her vulva. She yelped, from both terror and pleasure. Heather then relaxed her pectoral, causing the nipple to withdraw, before quickly flexing it again. She was ramming her cunt repeatedly with her embarrassingly long, fully-engorged mega-tit.

Within seconds, Scarlett was screaming again, her howls of erotic bliss rising above the din around her.

“Mmm, you love that don’t you?” Heather teased. “All that strong, delicious muscle packed on your body…and there’s not a thing you can do to stop me. You’re totally helpless…and you love it. You love that I’m fucking you into oblivion with nothing but my fucking jacked-up tits.”

It didn’t take long before she came for the dozenth time. But she didn’t stop there. She came again. And then again. And again. The titanic globe of muscle slammed into the sopping-wet crotch with neither relent nor remorse. The feeling of a massive, throbbing chest-cock pounding her pussy, while infinitely-hard, hypervascular girl-beef pressed against her overstimulated clit, was incomprehensible. Her eyes rolled back, tears running down her cheek as she ascended into a state of near constant orgasm.

“I knew exactly what you were the moment I entered your room,” she continued. "You’ve spent your entire life in an echo chamber, having your way with peers who could never match your standard. That’s why you’ve never really been fucked properly.”

The helpless sorority president could only respond with more moans of sexual agony.

“God you are screaming like a little virgin! I’m only a freshman, and I am destroying you!” Her words dripped with desire, lust, and power. Scarlett was being broken down, piece by piece.

Meanwhile, Michelle looked on in dismay. While her peers were completely spellbound by the twisted display, she, on the other hand, was nauseated. Flashbacks to that night on the cruise filled her mind with fear, anger, and sadness. For a brief moment, she even felt sorry for Scarlett as she was being abused by the stronger, younger girl. She had been in her shoes not too long ago. But now was not the time for pity. With exceptional clarity, she realized she had to leave before it was too late. She picked up her tattered bikini from off the floor, stole a towel from the bathroom, and booked it. The other girls paid her no mind; they were too busy enjoying themselves. As Michelle closed the door behind her, she could still hear Scarlett’s screams.

“P-please…PLEASE!” She was gasping for air. “I can’t…take…much more!”

“Oh, but you will. You want this more than anything in the world. You’ve wanted someone to dominate you your entire life! That’s why you lost the match, and that’s why you’re going to cede the presidency to me!”

“I…can’t!!”

“You can! And you will!” Heather upped the ante, flexing her chest with even greater frequency and force. Now, Scarlett was being pounded by an automatic battering ram.

“Say it! Say you resign!”

She could hold back no longer. The transcendental fucking had disintegrated every last bit of free will and self-identity. Resistance was futile. “I-I…I res-re-…sign…”

“Who is the president?!”

“Y…y…”

“I said who is the president?!”

“You are!!”

Who is in control?!”

“YOU!!!” she screamed, before letting out a sobbing, ear-piercing wail. Her entire body spasmed uncontrollably from the most mind-altering, reality-warping, life-changing orgasm ever experienced by any human. Several of the onlookers came instantly in sympathy. Scarlett sprayed her love juices all over Heather’s giant pec for several seconds. As she continued to shake, the railing beneath could take no more. Her weight and movement smashed the overloaded wood, causing it to shatter and splinter towards the ground below. Heather grabbed her back in order to keep Scarlett from falling. Her body was still convulsing from the aftershocks.

Eventually, she went limp and was out cold. The newly-minted sorority queen coldly discarded her body onto the floor like old news, causing the durable hardwood underneath to crack. She stood victoriously over her conquest, soaked in the former president’s cum and radiating in the glow of her own erotic supremacy.

Then, she turned towards her sisters and asked, “Who’s next?”

Unfortunately, it will be a while until I'm able to get the next chapter out. I'm going to be very busy these next couple months, so I'm not going to have much time to write.  In any case, please let me know what you think of the story so far, and feel free to provide any suggestions in regards to the storytelling or writing. Thanks for reading!
GDF-8 @ DA

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [GDF-8] STORIES~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View