⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

BEST FEMALE BODYBUILDERS OF EVER (List in alphabetical order - 260 candidates)

Started by RobMash, December 06, 2016, 01:18:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wizeguy007

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wizeguy007

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

seahawks64

Incomplete list!  No Kay Baxter and Lesa Lewis. Or did I miss them??

mooveeguy

I don't believe Pillow, SueAnn McKean, or Lisa Elliott are on the list.

asapferg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can't vote without Ann-Marie Crooks being accounted for.
Also missing some other favorites, Heather Lee, Asha Hadley, Erin Stern, Andrea Gahan, Lesa Lewis, Erin Maldonado, Abby Eyre, Tatianna Butler.
Asha isn't a bodybuilder. Here's some names that were excluded.

Amanda Dunlap
Alana Shipp
Alevtina Goroshinskaya
Ann-Marie Crooks
Carla Dunlap
Drorit Kernes
Fannie Barrios
Lesa Lewis
Nicole Bass
Pauliina Talus
Robin Parker
Roxanne Edwards
Terri Moss
Th-Resa Bostick
Tierany Chretien
Yolanda Hughes



RobMash

Thank u all members for suggestion and big interest.

I want specify the max options I can insert is 260 so I had do a selection among 260 athletes.

I selected the athletes having the best consensus here on Saradas so I chose:

► the name of athletes having the most viewed post
(example Natalya Trushina 1397047 views, Cindy Landolt 1244621 views ....)

► the athletes who won our Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness and Bikini Goddess


On the list has been excluded all those female bodybuilders who don't enough stuff (at least 3/4 videos testifying their physical condition) on web. I think some set of professional shooting is not enough to judge an athlete.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

WHATTHE

Susie Jaso, Della Wagnon, Suzan Kaminga, Marissa Brown, Kay Baxter, Rhonda Jorgenson, Deanna Panting, Carla Dunlap, Peggy Bertelsen, Theresa Jean Bell (Pillow), Mary Roberts, Natalia Murnikoviene, Erika Mes, and Erika Andersch would make up a partial list of fbb's who derserve to be on the list (and quite a list it is!)...

Even though we could chose 30, for those on the list (in no particular order), I would have chosen:

Aleesha Young
Alina Popa
Amber DeLuca
Andrea Thiel
Andrulla Blanchette
Angela Salvagno
Anja Langer
Anja Schreiner
Annie Rivieccio
Beate Drabing
Betty Pariso
Brandi Mae Akers
Britt Miller
Cathy Lefrancois
Charla Sedacca
Christine Roth
Cindy Phillips
Colette Guimond
Colette Nelson
Cory Everson 
Danielle Gardner
Dayana Cadeau
Debi Laszewski
Denise Masino 
Denise Rutkowski
Elena Seiple
Ericca Kern
Fabiola Boulanger
Gladys Portugues
Heather Policky Armbrust
Iris Kyle
Isabelle Turell
Jana Linke-Sippl
Jitka Harazimova
Joanna Thomas
Juanita Blaino
Juliana Malacarne
Juliette Bergmann
Kashma Maharaj
Kim Chizevsky
Kris Murrell
Kristy Hawkins
Laura Creavalle
Laurie Steele
Lenda Murray
Lisa Aukland
Margie Martin
Michelle Ralabate
Monique Jones
Nancy Lewis
Nikki Fuller
Rachel McLish
Raye Hollitt
Rene Marven
Sandy Riddell
Sarah Hayes
Shannon Courtney
Sharon Marvel 
Shelley Beattie
Sophie Duquette
Sue Price
Susan Myers
Tazzie Colomb
Tina Lockwood
Valentina Chepiga
Wendy McMaster
Yaxeni Oriquen
Yvette Bova

It goes without saying, finally, that my list will have some members saying "How could he have left her off....?" I am basing my list on the women who began my interest in the sport based solely on the unscientific criteria of sex appeal and not the stringent criteria used for bodybuilding shows like symmetry or musculature.

My compliments to all of the ladies mentioned on this list!


alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How can Diana Dennis not be on this list?
YUP !

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Claire Furr and Kay Baxter need to be added to that list.
YES !

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think Cory got less votes b/c the time that has passed-  think you have to judge them in their era-  that's why I voted for among others Cory, Lenda, Dayana Cadeau, Laura Crevelle, Iris Kyle, Tonya Knight, and Rachel McLish-  even though some of these might be less popular now with the passage of time

Humm...good point.  Might be good to do the lists by era


genco

No Marissa Brown, Kay Baxter or Janice Regain?

What an outrage.

You should break this out by decade and then put the top vote recipients on a final list. There are too many greats not accounted for.

p


rabito

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

crushee

 ;)

Good job !

I (myself, personnaly) would have mentionned Rebekah Kresila...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login