arlrussia

gfx gfx
www.pharmacomstore.ws clearskypharmacy
roids24.to bodygear.to
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
429623 Posts in 56548 Topics by 30742 Members - Latest Member: Ninjastyle2 February 21, 2019, 02:04:38 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Superwoman/Comic Book Fan-Art  |  #COMIX + ANIMATION: Classics + Current [Floret deBrocoli]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #COMIX + ANIMATION: Classics + Current [Floret deBrocoli]  (Read 14416 times)

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    40%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: #COMIX + ANIMATION: Classics + Current [Floret deBrocoli]
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2018, 09:10:25 pm »
Lords of the Jungle featuring Tarzan & Sheena *DYNAMITE*

Sheena is now queen of the amazon, not the Congo. And, while her desperate struggle to protect nature from heartless exploitation may seem banal, far fetched would be a more fitting description of this story. For, when jungle fantasy merges with science fiction, simultaneous events in the past, present and future become a confused mêlée. Unbeknownst to Sheena, her enemies are also intruding on Tarzan's territory in 1936. And, unbeknownst to either of the two heroes, the not too distant future of all humanity is at stake, if we even have one!

my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=kZuoaC7Zvpq4iGfc9JLh2qbVGom2MfJLSyEk

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    40%
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2018, 09:17:55 pm »
Sheena: Queen of the Jungle  *Moonstone*

There are a few good action scenes, but it only rates PG-13 for sex & violence content. On the other hand, the story line is more intriguing than usual. An archaeological dig unleashes supernatural beings, etc, but it's not quite so self-explanatory. Numerous settings and characters with conflicting agendas confuse the picture. On the negative side, some of the characters do come off as rather childish. I suppose the writer figured that only kids are going to read it anyway.

As for the illustrations, the lines are simple, but the artist does have a good feel for feminine proportion. As a civilian, Sheena looks like the woman in cover 2. This look is rather thin, but it's normal for a fit woman. However, when Sheena dons her leopard skin, she comes out looking like the woman in cover 1, an athletic look that's more to my liking. Her change in physical proportions isn't as striking as the Hulk transformation, but it is a noticeable improvement, nevertheless.

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    40%
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2019, 03:34:30 am »

Would you be surprised, if I told you it's a story about ruthless industrialists who seek to exploit the riches of the jungle for there own selfish interests? Apparently, a century isn't enough time to come up with another theme. So, the authors offer us yet another story which aims to prove that man's efforts to unleash forces of nature that he cannot hope to control, let alone even understand, will only lead to disaster. Rather than open Pandora's box, it is far wiser to trust that nature will spontaneously provide us with all of life's essentials. And, with love, courage and determination, we can endure the world's many hardships.

I don't agree. First of all, what may be intended to seem like simple intuition on the part of Sheena strikes me as sophisticated reasoning. And, in any case, the mighty guardian of the forest still has to depend on special weapons to defeat evil intruders. Even a simple knife is the product of millions of years of technological development, as is the ability to safely produce fire, and extract lethal toxins from plants and animals. Perhaps the authors will admit that superior knowledge is the main reason humans are the dominant species on the planet and that science is essential for our continued survival, but they appear to have missed the simple fact that the lore of the jungle is actually acquired through diligent exploration.

As for the artwork, it's a collaborative effort from numerous artists over the course of several issues. Judging from the cover art, Moritat achieved the most muscular physique (#1). Moreover, his dusky model with her hair in bang looks more like a native of the amazon than the glamour girl favored by Campbell (first illustration below). Unfortunately, Moritat doesn't achieve his best look in most of the illustrations he uses throughout story, nor does he have a good feel for natural looking breasts. And, the coloring by Casi Silver is too dull, especially in the first issue. The coloring used by Ceci de la Cruz in issues #4 and #5 is much more vivid, but Sanapo made Sheena too tall and slender for my taste. I've decided to show you some of the extras to give you a better of idea of what to expect. Although, the cover art is far superior to the illustrations you'll see in the main story.

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    40%
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2019, 01:53:40 am »

As per the usual routine, Sheena teams up with her animals, the natives, and a young idealist to stop the exploitation of sacred grounds by wealthy industrialists. Add an estranged militant dictator, his gang of thugs, and his beautiful young wife, whom we assume is really the one in control of the government, throw in espionage and a mélange of science, supernatural, myths and prophecies, and, finally, broadcast the muddled affair on the 6 o'clock news, and you've got a decent drama.

As for the artwork, Sheena's rather tenuous look on the cover by Huddleston is misleading. In the actual story, illustrated by Villagrasa, she is clearly more athletic. Yet, Villagrasa still achieves realistic proportions by keeping Sheena slender and endowing her with natural looking breasts. Nevertheless, except for the silicone boobs, I prefer Dynamite's artist, Moritat. Moritat's Sheena is even more muscular, and with a dark complexion and her hair in a bang, she looks more like a native amazon. However, there's a big difference in the effort Moritat makes on the covers and what he does in the ordinary story pages.

As for the writing, I think DDP's writer, DeSouza, has a much better sense of drama than do Dynamite's writers Bennett and Trujillo. DeSouza's plots are more convoluted, and he achieves a greater sense of realism, even though he introduces elements of fantasy.

So, to sum it all up, I'm still not satisfied with the way Sheena is illustrated. I want more muscle and a darker complexion. A top ranked figure competitor without over inflated breasts implants would make a good model. And, I want the way she is illustrated on the cover to match with how she actually appears in the story. And, I want someone to come up with another story besides the usual one about exploiting natural resources.

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    40%
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2019, 11:53:13 pm »

As the granddaughter of Harrison Cardwell, founder of the very industry that threatens to destroy the Amazon, Rachel Cardwell, aka Sheena, enjoys an affluent lifestyle and a valuable opportunity to learn how to be civilized. Nevertheless, she doesn't stray too far from her true home, the tropical jungle. And, of course, somebody has to stop a bunch of Nazis, who've been hiding in the jungle for 60 years and are planning to attack the US at any cost.

While I applaud the effort to explore other topics besides the flagrant exploitation of natural resources, the premise for this story is simply too far fetched for my taste. And, the illustrations aren't anything special. Sheena is tall, slender, lithe, and rounded out with perhaps about 250 cc of silicone. Dressed as a civilian, she could easily pass for a fashion model. In other words, nothing like the stuff Vesubio produces.

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    40%
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2019, 01:22:32 am »

Three sexy babes, a blond, a brunette, and a redhead wind up on the Planet of the Apes. It's a wild & humorous outer space adventure with plenty of revealing moments. 

my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZYNQw7Zh31nOG6tG3YGorEq6mPqlmbThI87

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Superwoman/Comic Book Fan-Art  |  #COMIX + ANIMATION: Classics + Current [Floret deBrocoli]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View