⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Emma Switch

Started by chloe, November 15, 2016, 10:26:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMile

What's up with ya, brothers?

Can anyone of ya tell me anything about a wrestler by the name of Emma Switch from Chicago? Is she a competitive wrestler? If so, what was your experience?


boyofwinter

She's very good, would guess she's at least a brown belt. Strong enough to do what she wants with guys who are much bigger.

Bulklover

Bumping this one to the head of the line, since she's going to be in my nape of the neck pretty soon.  I have read the various reviews of her bjj and competition skills.  Does anyone have any intel on her ability to get more sensual, say at the end of a muscle tussle?  Thanks in advance, fellas.
Life sucks and then you die.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does anyone have any intel on her ability to get more sensual, say at the end of a muscle tussle?  Thanks in advance, fellas.
Consider her videos, she's definitely receptive to certain requests.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does anyone have any intel on her ability to get more sensual, say at the end of a muscle tussle?  Thanks in advance, fellas.
Consider her videos, she's definitely receptive to certain requests.

Thanks, BOW!!   :clap:
Life sucks and then you die.

outmuscled

What women will do in their videos and their sessions are completely different things

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What women will do in their videos and their sessions are completely different things
may be completely different things

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What women will do in their videos and their sessions are completely different things
may be completely different things

I think you're both right, but "may" seems to be more the operative word; I've encountered both.  One of the things that has attracted me to sessioning, beyond the obvious, is when you can actually establish a rapport with a fbber.  I recall the various times that I've bumped into women with whom I've sessioned at shows, and instead of ignoring me or pretending they didn't know me, some of them (not all, obviously) would greet me with a big hug and introduce me to their friends.  One time I saw Amber DeLuca at the USAs and, get this, she introduced me to her former husband with whom she was still on good terms!  We shook hands and I said to him, "You're my hero."  We all got a big laugh out of that.  Others who acknowledged me were Gabrielle Hames (we sat together and watched Sheila Bleck's performance at the USAs and were both blown away), the late Kris Clarke (one of the loveliest, sweetest women on the scene; so unfair that she's gone), and Debra D'Andrea.  All wonderful women!
Life sucks and then you die.

MixedFighter99

@bulklover I agree. When you establish a rapport and particularly chemistry, sessioning is a completely different ballgame and I'm not just talking sexually either though that can be part of it. It's extremely difficult to find hence why when a sessionate and I really really hit it off I go out for them. That is only happen with only a few women therfore in my experience it's like 5% of the time. Not great odds.

liftcarryfan1

Amazing body but hard to ignore that Edgar cut of hers

Bulklover

Just watched some sample clips of her sensual oil wrestling some guy named "Hans Vanderkill" on Clips4Sale.  Holy shit!  Hotter than a two-bit pistol!!  And this guy Hans . . . how do I get HIS job?  Apparently, as at least a vocation, this guy wrestles the cream of the crop, and he's made a ton of videos . . . therefore, I hate him.  LOL!!
Life sucks and then you die.

Dynamo

Not a nice surprise at all. Did not know that Emma Switch is a transgender.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not a nice surprise at all. Did not know that Emma Switch is a transgender.

She's not . . .
Life sucks and then you die.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not a nice surprise at all. Did not know that Emma Switch is a transgender.
He also didn't know that 2+2 = 67 apparently.

outmuscled

I am a bit surprised. I'd just taken her to be a butch queer.
You'd think somebody who had transgendered would want to look more feminine.
I wonder how many clients didn't realise even after meeting her.