Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581842 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 06:14:51 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #VOICE STORIES: [various authors/contributors]~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #VOICE STORIES: [various authors/contributors]~collected  (Read 35195 times)

Offline magnusmagneto

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: The Symbiote - FULLY VOICED female muscle growth story!
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2016, 04:11:29 pm »
Nice! YOu're really good!! :bravo:

Thanks!  I hope others enjoy it as well!
Main site is on DeviantArt, lots of content there - Look up "MagnusMagneto FMG".

You can support my work, and access awesome FMG stories, narrations, and games at the following sites
https://gumroad.com/magnusmagneto23   (main store - lowered prices, under renovation)
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/magnusmagneto  (smashwords store)
www.magnusmagneto.com   (website - under renovation)

Offline magnusmagneto

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2016, 03:45:00 pm »
I loved it!!! Not as much as armwrestling tho, cuz there was much more growth. And the superpowers stuff does nothing for me personally. Just growth. :P

Does CC only do dominatrixy stuff? She's so mean :P Would you do something about a girl growing working out and enjoying it, for her pleasure and maybe her crush's or something? I think I remember a story of yours about a young guy with a growing bodybuilder girlfriend. Something like that, or Annie Ample without the squishing :P

Hi,

From my correspondence with her, CC generally does enjoy the darker / more dominant stories in general, yeah.  That said, her rendition of my Valentine's Day story ( http://*****/d9somca ) has her being pretty nice IMO.  Same goes for Muscle Magic ( http://*****/da8i5ss ) - in this one she actually plays the role of 'your' girlfriend, and is pretty loving.

I also recently sent her a script that's entirely neutral - in that it's entirely just a girl working out by herself and instantly gaining muscle =)

Either way, thanks for your support!
Main site is on DeviantArt, lots of content there - Look up "MagnusMagneto FMG".

You can support my work, and access awesome FMG stories, narrations, and games at the following sites
https://gumroad.com/magnusmagneto23   (main store - lowered prices, under renovation)

Offline magnusmagneto

• Activity:
    0%
#VOICE ACTED!: Your Growing Sister [MagnusMagneto]
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2016, 03:46:23 pm »
Your Growing Sister
By MagnusMagneto
Chapter 1

[This is the full script of my VA story, Your Growing Sister.  It works as a 2000 word FMG story told from the perspective of a growing girl - though it's obviously one-sided in its dialogue.  If you'd like, you can purchase a fully-voiced version of this story here: http://*****/d9wyr4a  either way, I hope you enjoy the content!]

"Hey bro, welcome home!  Long time no see.  So I guess you’re back for the New Year, huh?  Only one more semester until you graduate, right?  Pretty exciting stuff!

Oh… me?  Well, you know.  Same old.  Still working part time at the store.  They barely give me any hours at all.  I may as well be unemployed at this point *sigh*  I just don’t know if I’m cut out for college, plus it’s so damn expensive.  I couldn’t get those scholarships that you did, so it’d be student loans for me.

Hey… come on.  Everyone is struggling, the economy is still down in the toilet.  If anything, I should be happy I have the job that I do!

*sigh* I can’t believe you’re being such a jerk about this.   What was that?  Really?  You think I’m wasting my life away?  That’s pretty rude you know!  WHAT!?  I’m getting fat too?!  I… you jerk!

I mean…  *sigh*  I guess you’re right.  I have been putting on some weight, especially with the holidays.  I’m just so stressed out and…

Oh.  Really now?  Going to boast about how you’ve been working out while you were away?  *sigh* put your shirt down, I don’t care how flat your abs are.  You’re not even that buff.

What was that?  You’re going to get fitter for the New Year?  You’re going to get an awesome job once you graduate?  I mean I’m happy for you but…  *sigh* Oh, come on.  I’m trying to be nice, and you’re being such an ass about this!

You know what!?  Forget this, I’ll show you.  I’ll do the same stupid workout plan you do.  I’ll study on my own and learn all kinds of things.  I’ll get a better job than you, WITHOUT wasting my time at college!  Yeah!  Oooo…. Just you wait brother dear, I’ve been in a funk for the past few years, but now I’m ready to go all out!

Oh, yeah… uh, can I see your workout plan?  I kind of… have no idea what I’m doing.  *nervous laugh*   Okay, so this is the plan?  Let me just take a picture of it real quick with my phone, alright, got it.   Thanks, I guess… asshat.

Hey brother, how’s it going?  Haven’t seen you around much the past couple days.  Truth is… following your workout was a great idea!  I had no idea that lifting weights so much fun!

I feel great, and the sensation of my muscles pumping up was awesome!  Can’t believe that I never tried it before.  I’m going to definitely be doing this all the time.  I can’t wait to see how friggan jacked I get!

What’s that?  Oh.  Really?  You say I won’t get jacked because I’m a girl? Damn bro, it never ends with you, does it?  I’ll make you regret saying this stuff…!

(Two days later)

Been a couple of days since we last spoke one on one.  Gotta say, I’m feeling better and better by the day! 

Huh?  Well, I’ve been following your full-body workout plan once a day, yeah.  Sometimes I feel like I could do it multiple times a day though.  Such a rush to get the blood pumping to my muscles!

Errr, what?  You’re only supposed to do it every two or three days?  Well, doing it daily seems better to me!   Oh?  My muscles won’t recover properly?  Huh?  I must be doing the exercises incorrectly?

Well…  Hm.  I guess I DO want to get as buff as I can.  How about I join you in the gym tomorrow then?    You won’t be working out again until the day after?  Well, we can just do it then!

(Two days later)

Alright, we’re finally at the gym together!  You know, even though I’ve only been a little under a week, I think I’m already getting some decent results!  Check this out *flexes arm* I’ve got a muscle!  It’s not huge or anything, but, damn, I never thought that I’D have an actual bicep!

Huh?  Beginner gains?  Interesting.  Well, let’s see just how many of those I can get.  If you’re right that I’m not doing the workouts correctly, then this will be a good opportunity to fix that.  Let’s do it!

Okay brother, you go ahead and do your thing, I’ll watch.  Okay…   I see…   Interesting…  Didn’t know that move…  Cool, thanks for showing me! 

Hey, I was wondering about something.  These dumbbells here, the thirty pound ones…  I could’ve sworn you were struggling a lot with them?  They don’t look that bad, let me try…  *loud grunt* oof, I guess they ARE pretty tough, but  *grunt*  there, managed to get a single repetition in!  Nice!

If you had that much trouble with those, then… wouldn’t that mean you aren’t really much stronger than me?   Oh?  Newbie gains and you’re a guy so you’ll get stronger faster than me?  Hmm…  We’ll see about that…

(Two days pass)

Hey brother!  Been a couple of days since we were at the gym.  I guess I should hand it to you again, your technique of doing each lift was great!  Check this out!  *double bicep flex*  I’m building honest to goodness muscles!

My arms are like little lemons now!  And they’re super hard!  I’m getting stronger in the gym too, all of my lifts keep going up!

Oh yeah, by the way, still not really seeing any need for rest days.  You sure about that whole thing?  Well, I guess that means I need to push myself harder, right?  I’ll go head to the gym right now!

(Two days pass)

Been a couple of days since we last talked, huh?  You hiding from me or something?

So…  I’ve been keeping up with the workouts, though, I’m sure you can tell from this!  *double bicep flex*  Check those babies out!  They’ve gotten bigger, harder, stronger and more defined in just the past two days alone *giggles*

Also… look at this!  *lifts shirt* my belly is totally flat!  Hell, if I twist around a bit, like this, you can see little abs pop up!  *laugh*

My legs are blowing up too.  It’s getting harder to fit into my jeans.  Guess I’ll have to start wearing leggings, or even just go with shorts.  Yeah, shorts.  I know it’s winter, but, believe it or not, I don’t really feel the cold so much anymore.

Say, just how long do these ‘newbie’ gains last, anyways?  Now that I’ve got a taste of building muscle, I want to keep going and going!

Huh?  Interesting.  Oh, yeah, I guess I should mention I’ve been lifting weights twice a day now.  Well… you DID tell me to make sure I was actually pushing myself, and I still can’t help but feel like I’m not really going all out.  Hmmm… guess I’ll have to try even harder!

Oh, what was that?  Cardio?  Huh… that’s like… running and stuff?  No, I haven’t really bothered; guess I’ll have to try that out too!

(Two days pass)

Morning bro!  Didn’t see you at all yesterday.  Fancy running into you here in the kitchen.  I just finished eating my breakfast – I had five whole eggs!

Fat?  Heh, I’m not worried about that.  All the food I eat seems to go to the right place, right *flexes arm* here!  Check this arm out! 

Unless I’m mistaken, it’s bigger than it was two days ago.  I’ve also got this big vein running across the side of it.  I don’t remember seeing that on your arms!

I actually already went for a morning run, hence the shorts.  Turns out that what I was talking about earlier, the cold not bothering me, was true! 

Probably helps that I’ve got these awesome muscle legs now, huh?  Just look at these things!  This part, the, what is it?  The Quadricep?  It’s so big!  And I’ve got all of these lines of definition – it kind of looks like a teardrop!

Plus, I have… these!  Calves baby!  They’re like upside down hearts, aren’t they? *giggle*

Say, you wanna lift weights with me today?  No?  Why not?  You scared your little sister may have caught up to you?  Huh?  Don’t you remember?  We lifted weights last week and you didn’t seem that much stronger than me, and well, now, I’ve got GUNS! 

Hmm… well, if you say so.  Catcha later, I’m off for my first session today.  I think I’m going to try and get three in!

(The next day)

Whoa, hey brother!  Fancy meeting you in the gym!  Guess you really are getting in your workouts.  Well, this is my second session today!

Yup, you heard right.  I’m definitely becoming the most frequent regular here!  *laughs*  ME of all people, too funny, right?

Say, brother dear…  Weren’t you just struggling to curl those 30 pound dumbbells?  The very same ones you could barely do last time we worked out together?  Hmmm I wonder….   *small grunt*  Wow, would you look at that?  I picked it up soooo easily…   HUH, interesting…  Maybe…   *light workout breathing*  Oooo – looks like this is actually really easy for me to curl *giggle*

Mmmm – love that feeling so much; look at how my bicep is getting all pumped up, even from something as easy as this!   Say… oh dearest brother of mine…  Do you think you can curl those 40 pound dumbbells over there?

Well, go on.  You were supposed to progress faster than me, remember?  Surely if I can lift the thirty pounders that easily, you can handle the 40s, right?    *laughing*  Oh man, you can’t even do a single repetition properly!

Let me show you how it’s done.  *grunt*  Mmm… nice and heavy!  *exertion*  One!  *different exertion* Two!  *laughing* look at my arms!  They’re swelling up!  You can see more and more lines of definitions, and even my veins are getting bigger.  Mmmmm  Now the pump is really coming!  Hell yeah! 

You know, it’s funny – I kind of had trouble with these this morning, but now they’re easier than ever.  Looks like I got stronger over the course of today alone!

Say, now that we’re both all nice and pumped up, how about we compare arms?  Come on, don’t be shy – you’re going to really turn down a flex-off with your little sister?  You really that scared?  *giggle*  Yeah, that’s it, roll those sleeves up.  Let’s do this.  *flexing noise*  Oh.  *laughing*  Oh my.  Just look at that!  I don’t think there’s any denying it brother, my arms are definitely bigger than yours.  They’re much more impressive looking too.  Yours look smaller, weaker, and flabbier than mine! 

I would offer to compare legs but…  Yeah, you wouldn’t even stand a chance in hell *giggles*.  Oh, right, how could I forget?  Our abs.  Remember how eager you were to show off a couple weeks ago when you first got home?  Well, let’s try that again, shall we? 

Mmm… just look at that bro, six thick, bulging bricks of feminine muscle for me.  You can see some tiny little veins running across them too.  If I wiggle around enough, you can see my bottom pair of abs, so I kind of have an eight pack!  And you…  *giggles*  Well, I think you’ve got a ZERO-pack.  At least your belly is flat though.

By the way… is it my imagination, or am I getting a bit… taller?  It’s hard to tell, but my clothes just barely fit at all anymore, and you don’t seem much higher than me anymore…  Maybe all this food and exercise has somehow triggered an early-adulthood growth spurt?  *giggles* now THAT would be fun, wouldn’t it?

Also, if I’m not mistaken, you still have two more weeks of vacation; roughly the same amount of time it took for me to build myself up this much.  *giggle* Can you even imagine what I’m going to look like before you leave?  I’m going to dedicate every waking day to making sure I get as big, strong, and buff as possible!

Oh – by the way, about my other resolution…  I started looking through some of your textbooks.  It’s a lot easier to learn that stuff than I thought it would be.  Think you could tutor me sometime?  Well, I can understand if you don’t – it sure would be embarrassing if your little sister ended up stronger AND smarter than you!  We’re just going to have so much fun for the rest of this winter break *giggles*! "

Offline magnusmagneto

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Your Growing Sister Ch. 1 - Full Script!
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2016, 05:39:13 pm »
great story as always, some measuremnts comparison would be great for this !

Thanks!  Measurements are planned for Chapter 2 or 3! 

Offline magnusmagneto

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Your Growing Sister Ch. 1 - Full Script!
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2016, 09:01:15 pm »
Great.
There should be a next chapter with more comparison. I hope for more than 3 chapters.

I wrote in a couple of fairly spicy comparisons in the next chapter - waiting for the VA to finish recording! 

I like this a lot.  Keep it going.  I like your style of letting us imagine whatever size (big, really big, huge, massive, gigantic) that we prefer.  K+++
 8)

Thanks for the kind words!

Offline magnusmagneto

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2016, 09:38:29 pm »
WOw!!! It seems beautiful!!!

Thank you!

Awesome!!! Can't wait for that new one! I bought Muscle Magic at launch but I missed V Day somehow, thanks for the tip!  :rock:

Thanks for your support!  Every sale means a lot to me!

Offline magnusmagneto

• Activity:
    0%
#FULLY VOICED STORY: [magnusmagneto] The Muscle Enhancement Chamber
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2016, 12:49:06 pm »
ATTENTION FANS OF FEMALE MUSCLE GROWTH AND VOICE ACTING!

I'm here with another incredible FULLY VOICED Female Muscle Growth story - this time voiced by the fantastic Karilynne!

In this tale, the fruits of your labor - a machine that enhances people - ends up benefiting your girlfriend immensely!

As always, I include versions of the story with and without sound effects - so regardless of which you prefer, you're covered (Or you can listen to both for two distinct experiences!)

The Effects version of this story clocks in at Twelve Minutes of pure audio, and the digital deluxe has a staggering FORTY EIGHT minutes of raw footage.  Karilynne provides 4+ takes for almost every single line, and she even offers different tones and levels of energy in her performance.  I opted to use the second-most energetic one for most of the lines, but an industrious individual could easily compile her more subdued/sultry takes or her even more energetic ones to tailor-fit their own tastes!  As with the past few stories, the digital deluxe includes the audacity projects of this story, making it a cinch to edit things to your exact desires.

For those who want to avoid all possible spoilers and pick it up now, you can do so here:

Regular Edition: https://gum.co/QDuF for $9.99
Digital Deluxe: https://gum.co/VRfvZ for $12.99

-Vital Info-
Total Runtime: 12:05 (12 minutes, 5 seconds)
Script Length: ~1873 words
Main Themes: Female Muscle Growth, Height Growth, Intelligence Gain, Beauty Gain, Girlfriend Growth, Sci-Fi Related Growth
Tone: Very minor teasing

-Synopsis-

Drawing loose inspiration from a few different FMG stories such as The Infomercial/Tales From a © Saradasfied World, and The Family That Doesn't Grow Together, along with many other "growth chamber" stories - you built a machine that's supposed to make people inside of it stronger, taller, smarter, and all-around better.  Overjoyed, and positive it will work just fine, you invite your girlfriend to try it out with you.  Only one problem - it seems to only work on her!

-Samples-

Your girlfriend sets the scene with this quick intro:
http://magnusmagneto.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Intro-sample.mp3

Your girlfriend observes her legs after her second power-up:
http://magnusmagneto.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Legs-Sample.mp3

A spicy clip of your girlfriend undergoing her third power up!:
http://magnusmagneto.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Growth-Sample.mp3

A non-effects version of the story is available as well for those who prefer that.

As with all of the voiced experiences so far, this is a profit shared venture, so your support will DIRECTLY influence the future of these stories!  If you want to see (hear) more awesome FMG content from Karilynne and others, then please strongly consider picking this up!  Your sale could very well make or break the future of voiced stories!

Regular Edition: https://gum.co/QDuF for $9.99
Digital Deluxe: https://gum.co/VRfvZ for $12.99

Thanks for your support, and as with all of these, feel free to give me any and all feedback you have!  Since this is a digital product, if there are any errors or reasonable recommendations, I can incorporate them =)

Offline magnusmagneto

• Activity:
    0%
Your Growing Sister Ch. 2 - FULLY VOICED!
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2016, 07:07:17 pm »
Hey fans of FMG and female voices!  I've teamed up with Sycllas to create a sequel to the very well received Your Growing Sister! [ http://*****/d9wyr4a ]

Directly following the first chapter, spend more time with 'your' sister as she continues to become greater and greater with each passing day!

This story clocks in at OVER 14 minutes of audio! For the hardcore fans, there's a also a digital deluxe featuring 31 minutes and 39 seconds of various takes - along with audacity projects that make editing it specifically to your tastes a cinch.

For those who want to avoid any and all spoilers you can pick it up here:
You can pick up the regular edition here: https://gum.co/wyZpI for $9.99
And the digital deluxe edition here: https://gum.co/cBlxw for $12.99

-Vital Info-
Total Runtime: 14:15 (14 minutes, 15 seconds)
Script Length: ~1700 words
Main Themes: Female Muscle Growth, Height Gain, Intelligence Gain, Sister, Feats of Strength, Competitions, Teasing / Mocking, Tough Love, Measurements, Armwrestling
Tone: Moderate sisterly teasing and taunting, morally light/neutral

-Samples-

Your sister brags a bit about her legs
http://magnusmagneto.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Sample-1.mp3

Your sister teases you (good example of what kind of teasing you can expect)
http://magnusmagneto.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Sample-2.mp3

Your sister talks about her awesome body
http://magnusmagneto.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Sample-3.mp3

There are some sound effects used in the story, and as such a version with effects and a version without are available for download.

As with all of the voiced experiences so far, this is a profit shared venture, so your support will DIRECTLY influence the future of these stories! If you want to see (hear) more awesome FMG content from Sycllas and others, then please strongly consider picking this up! Your sale could very well make or break the future of voiced stories!

You can pick up the regular edition here: https://gum.co/wyZpI for $9.99
And the digital deluxe edition here: https://gum.co/cBlxw for $12.99

Thanks for your support, and as with all of these, feel free to give me any and all feedback you have!  Since this is a digital product, if there are any errors or reasonable recommendations, I can incorporate them =)

Offline magnusmagneto

• Activity:
    0%
Re: #VOICE STORIES: [various authors/contributors]~collected
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2016, 02:22:32 pm »
Hey fans of female muscle growth and voice acting - I've teamed up with CC again to bring you yet another FULLY-VOICED FMG story!

Ticking off two of the most requested themes for a voice story, this tale features a mother character instantly gaining muscle by lifting weights!

This story has nearly 14 minutes of PURE audio! (13:50  run time).  And for the hardcore fans, there's a digital deluxe upgrade that includes 38 minutes and 43 seconds of raw CC audio - along with the audacity projects I used to make the story!

Per usual, this is a very sound-effects heavy story, and as such both a with-effects and no-effects version of the story is included with your download!

For the hardcore who don't want anything spoiled, here are the links to support the release:

Regular        - $9.99:  https://gum.co/xwaEA
Digital Deluxe - $12.99: https://gum.co/PoCGS

-Vital Info-
Total Runtime: 
Script Length: ~1540 words
Themes:  Instant Growth, Weight Lifting, Height Gain, Potion as Catalyst, Mother Character, No-Teasing, No direct dialogue with 'listener character'
Tone:   No teasing - entirely light / positive

-Synopsis- 

After coming home from a run, a middle-aged mother finds a suspicious drink in the fridge.  Certain that it's simply a protein shake left by her son, she chugs it down.  Shortly after, she feels extremely energetic - so much so that she wants to try lifting weights for the first time in her life.  To her surprise, lifting weights seems to be far easier than she imagined - in fact, her muscles seem to be growing instantly!

-Samples-

Introduction to our main character and the scenario (With Effects)
http://magnusmagneto.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Sample-1-Effects.mp3

Introduction to our main character and the scenario (Without Effects)
http://magnusmagneto.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Sample-1-No-Effects.mp3

Weight lifting and growth sample (With Effects)
http://magnusmagneto.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Sample-2-With-Effects.mp3

Weight lifting and growth sample (Without Effects)
http://magnusmagneto.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Sample-2-No-effects.mp3

Muscle observation and discussion sample
http://magnusmagneto.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Sample-3.mp3

As with all of the voiced experiences so far, this is a profit shared venture, so your support will DIRECTLY influence the future of these stories!  If you want to see (hear) more awesome FMG content from CC and others, then please strongly consider picking this up!  Your sale could very well make or break the future of voiced stories!

-Purchase-

You can support Mega Muscle Mom here:
Regular        - $9.99:  https://gum.co/xwaEA
Digital Deluxe - $12.99: https://gum.co/PoCGS

-Notes-

Making the with-effects version led me to manually add in "workout scenes" - these were designed with the sound effects playing at the same time in mind.  As a result, the no-effects version can sound a little strange at points.  To accommodate this, I've included two versions of the no-effects story: Arrange 1 is the exact same audio track present in the effects version (just with no effects),  Arrange 2 is the pre-edited compiled no-effects track.  Choose whichever you want, or listen to them both for a slightly different experience!

(No bass option this time because it wasn't playing very well with the recording.  Feel more than free to tweak the bass to your own choosing though! )
(Also there is a very very minor mathematical mistake with some of the numbers in the story...  sorry in advance - chalk it up to the character's inexperience with weights?)

Thanks for your support, and as with all of these, feel free to give me any and all feedback you have!

Offline magnusmagneto

• Activity:
    0%
#FULLY VOICED STORY: Mega Muscle WIFE [magnusmagneto]
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2016, 08:17:33 pm »
[This is an alternate version of my voiced story Mega Muscle Mom. A large number of people indicated via polling that they did not like the fact that the growing girl was a mother. In response, I had CC rerecord the lines referring to the character as a mother to recast her as a wife. The differences in the versions are quite minimal however - this one adds an extra line of dialogue, and recasts the VA as a wife.

As such, I am including BOTH versions of the story. This means if you buy Mega Muscle Wife here, you will ALSO receive MMM. Likewise, if you pick up MMM, you will receive MMW. If you already bought MMM, check your Gumroad files to see the new version!

This also means that for those who enjoy both growing wives and moms, you can listen to the story yet again for a slightly different experience!]

Hey fans of female muscle growth and voice acting - I've teamed up with CC again to bring you yet another FULLY-VOICED FMG story!

This tale features a wife character instantly gaining muscle by lifting weights!

This story has nearly 14 minutes of PURE audio! (14:16  run time).  And for the hardcore fans, there's a digital deluxe upgrade that includes 38 minutes and 43 seconds of raw CC audio - along with the audacity projects I used to make the story!

Per usual, this is a very sound-effects heavy story, and as such both a with-effects and no-effects version of the story is included with your download!

For the hardcore who don't want anything spoiled, here are the links to support the release:

Regular        - $9.99:   https://gum.co/wnQJm
Digital Deluxe - $12.99:  https://gum.co/hOUk

-Vital Info-
Total Runtime: 
Script Length: ~1559 words
Themes:  Instant Growth, Weight Lifting, Height Gain, Potion as Catalyst, Wife Character, No-Teasing, No direct dialogue with 'listener character'
Tone:   No teasing - entirely light / positive

-Synopsis- 

After coming home from a run, a middle-aged wife finds a suspicious drink in the fridge.  Certain that it's simply a protein shake left by her husband, she chugs it down.  Shortly after, she feels extremely energetic - so much so that she wants to try lifting weights for the first time in her life.  To her surprise, lifting weights seems to be far easier than she imagined - in fact, her muscles seem to be growing instantly!

-Samples-

Shortly after drinking the fateful beverage
http://magnusmagneto.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Sample-1.mp3

Weight lifting and growth sample (With Effects)
http://magnusmagneto.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Sample-2-With-Effects.mp3

Weight lifting and growth sample (Without Effects)
http://magnusmagneto.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Sample-2-No-effects.mp3

Muscle observation and discussion sample
http://magnusmagneto.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Sample-3.mp3

As with all of the voiced experiences so far, this is a profit shared venture, so your support will DIRECTLY influence the future of these stories!  If you want to see (hear) more awesome FMG content from CC and others, then please strongly consider picking this up!  Your sale could very well make or break the future of voiced stories!

-Purchase-

You can support Mega Muscle Wife here:
Regular          - $9.99:  https://gum.co/xwaEA
Digital Deluxe - $12.99: https://gum.co/hOUk

-Notes-

Making the with-effects version led me to manually add in "workout scenes" - these were designed with the sound effects playing at the same time in mind.  As a result, the no-effects version can sound a little strange at points.  To accommodate this, I've included two versions of the no-effects story: Arrange 1 is the exact same audio track present in the effects version (just with no effects),  Arrange 2 is the pre-edited compiled no-effects track.  Choose whichever you want, or listen to them both for a slightly different experience!

(No bass option this time because it wasn't playing very well with the recording.  Feel more than free to tweak the bass to your own choosing though! )
(Also there is a very very minor mathematical mistake with some of the numbers in the story...  sorry in advance - chalk it up to the character's inexperience with weights?)

Thanks for your support, and as with all of these, feel free to give me any and all feedback you have!

Offline magnusmagneto

• Activity:
    0%
Symbiote 2: Transfer - FULLY VOICED FMG STORY
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2017, 11:57:57 pm »
Hey fans of voice acting and female muscle growth!

I'm back with my DARKEST FULLY VOICED FMG story yet!  Clocking in at a whopping 17 minutes and 44 seconds, this is something that some of you have been waiting a long time for - a true blue TRANSFER story.  In this sequel to my smash hit The Symbiote ( http://*****/dai2gbs ) your sister has returned - bigger and badder than ever before!  The first part of the story is her taunting and teasing you, describing her exploits and how incredibly powerful she is.  Then she makes a shocking revelation: The Symbiote has the power to feed off the life force of others, but it requires someone close to her DNA - the closer the better.  And nobody is closer than you.  I think you know what happens next...!

Hardcore fans avoiding spoilers can pick up the regular edition for 9.99 here: https://gum.co/kvjXA
and the digital deluxe (49 MINUTES OF RAW FOOTAGE INCLUDED) for 12.99 here:  https://gum.co/QAsY

-Vital Info-
Total Runtime:  17:44
Script Length: ~1,900 words
Themes:  Muscle transfer; intelligence transfer; height transfer; organ/bone efficiency transfer; vital essence transfer; potential transfer; instant muscle growth; height growth; intelligence gain; beauty gain; potential gain; sci-fi; horror
Tone:   Pitch black dark / extreme taunting

This story is so dark that it actually has 2 endings.  The first ends at around the 16 minute mark, but for those who like things pitch-black...  then there's an extra 1:44 just for you!

So... technically you have access to a fairly ridiculous 15 MP3 files!  Pick whichever version sounds the most appealing, or listen to multiple versions for a slightly different experience!  And for those who like to get hands on with things, the audacity projects I used are included in the Digital Deluxe, so you can effortlessly modify the story to your liking!

Note: In the spirit of full transparency - CC had some recording issues with this story.  As such, while I would normally price it a bit higher due to its sheer length and how involved the effects are, I'm keeping the price at a low 9.99. 

Samples:

Sample 1: Say hello to your sister - NO Bass Boost
http://magnusmagneto.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Sample-1-No-Bass.mp3

Sample 1: WITH Bass Boost
http://magnusmagneto.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Sample-1-With-Bass.mp3

Sample 2: Muscle Talk - NO Bass Boost

http://magnusmagneto.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Sample-2-No-Bass.mp3

Sample 2: WITH Bass Boost

http://magnusmagneto.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Sample-2-With-Bass.mp3

Sample 3: Stamina Drain - NO Effects
http://magnusmagneto.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Sample-3-No-Effects.mp3

Sample 3: WITH Effects
http://magnusmagneto.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Sample-3-With-Effects.mp3

Sample 4: Intelligence Drain - NO Effects

http://magnusmagneto.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Sample-4-No-Effects.mp3

Sample 4:  WITH Effects

http://magnusmagneto.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Sample-4-With-Effects.mp3

This is especially true for this particular story.  If you want to see more dark and/or transfer stories, then please especially support this release - if it doesn't do well I will presume that you guys aren't interested in transfer!

You can pick up the regular edition for 9.99 here: https://gum.co/kvjXA
and the digital deluxe for 12.99 here:  https://gum.co/QAsY

Offline magnusmagneto

• Activity:
    0%
[magnusmagneto] Muscle Enhancement Machine - Full Script Text!
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2017, 06:26:32 pm »
The Muscle Enhancement Machine - Script
Written by MagnusMagneto
Thanks to Steve Z and Marknew for inspiration
Voiced by: Karilynne

[This is the full script of my voiced story The Muscle Enhancement Machine.  You can listen to it FULLY narrated by a lovely and talented VA here http://*****/dak02cr ]

Hey honey, so it’s finally finished?  The big invention you’ve been hyping up forever?  Looks kind of like a giant phone booth with a weird sci-fi keyboard thingy a few feet away from it. *giggle*

Alright.  So, just to recap, you say this machine will make us taller, buffer, and smarter?  Oh, there’s more?  Go on.  Mmmhmmm…

Ok, so it’s going to enhance us at the genetic and cellular level, increasing the efficiency of basically everything.  Uh huh.  I understand some of those words *giggle* 

Well, it all seems a little too good to be true, but hey, I’d definitely be down to get all of those upgrades! 

So how does this work?  Alright, I just stand inside, then you’re going to set a timer, also come in, and the machine will power us up?  Got it.

Alright, here we go!  Fingers crossed! 
[Chamber door opens]
[Machine powers up]

Oh, wow, I really CAN feel something.  Mmmmm…. My whole body is tingling and getting warm.  It’s like there’s energy rushing into me!

[Machine powers down]
[Chamber door opens]
Well, I don’t look that different.  Hey… wait a minute... my vision is getting blurry!?  What’s happening?!

Ooooh.  Yeah, good point.  Let me try taking my contacts out. [pause]  Oh my god, I can see!  I can see straight without my contacts!  Your machine really worked honey!

And with my newfound vision, I see that the display panel to your machine has our stats on it!

Hmmm…  110 pounds?  That’s interesting, I was definitely around 100 this morning.  The scanner also says I’m an inch taller – 5 foot 1 instead of my regular 5 foot nothing…  I guess I DO seem a bit bigger.  Either way, I feel great!

Over here, it says that you’re 176 pounds and 5’10”.  Isn’t that what you’ve always been?  Unless I’m mistaken… your machine only worked on me!  *giggle*

So now what? (pause)  You’re going to change some settings?  Alrighty.  Wow, that stuff looks really complicated!  I’m glad I don’t have to deal with that.

Huh.  I might be imagining things, but I think my breath smells better.  *sniffing* Actually, ALL of me smells better.  Weird!  I like it though.

All set with those adjustments?  Okay, let’s do it!  I can’t wait to see what happens after a second round!  Maybe it’ll work on you this time *giggle* 

Oookay, here we go! 
[Chamber door opens]
[Machine powers up]   

*pleasurable groan*, wow, that feels good, really good!  Mmmm, no denying it this time, something’s going on!  *smaller groan* 

Oh yeah, whatever those adjustments were, it worked better this time – I actually felt like I was growing!

[Machine powers down]
[Chamber door opens]

Welp, let’s step out and take inventory.   Yeah, I definitely grew!  I have a higher perspective, and my clothes barely fit – not an ounce of extra fat though!  Except for these boobs, which are bigger. Awesome!

Huh, I wonder if-  Oh my, look at that!  My arms are pushing against my sleeves.  *flexing noise*  Ha!  I’ve got little biceps!  And… they’re REALLY hard.  Hmmm, let me see how yours feel.  *giggle*  no offense, but I think mine are harder than yours! 

Didn’t you say something about the machine enhancing all of the pre-existing cells in our bodies?  I guess that I’ve got those enhanced muscles you were talking about!

What’s our good friend the control panel have to say?  5 foot 2 inches for me, and 123 pounds!  It all went to the right places too! 

[Somewhat patronizing]  Awww, you’re the same size though babe.  Too bad.  What’s next? 

Hmmm.  You want to switch positions of where we stand inside?  Well, I don’t see why that would matter, but okay, you’re the scientist!

Alright, time for round 3!  I’m so excited!

[Chamber door opens]
[Machine noise]

*louder pleasurable groan*  Yes!  Even better than last time!  All of my muscles growing… getting taller…  I can feeeeel myself getting stronger in real time!  So awesome, I want more, more, more!

[Powers Down]
[Chamber door opens]

Aww, already over so soon?  Oh well.  I guess it’s best to take things like this nice and slow, to savor every moment *giggle*

Wooo! These clothes barely fit anymore!  Look at how my arms push against the sleeves without me even flexing, and if I do *tiny grunt* [small cloth rip]  Woops!  Going to need to tailor this up later.  Then again… if we keep using the machine, I’ll just need new clothes entirely!

These pants are getting too constricting form my legs.  I’m sure you wouldn’t mind if I just slip these off like so- [I’ll splice in cloth ripping] Woops!  My quads are too big!  Oh well, guess I’ll just  *small grunt*  tear these pants right off! 

There, that’s better.  Ooooh, just LOOK at these legs!  So big!  So smooth!  So beefy!  I’ve always been a bit bigger on my bottom half, so I guess it makes sense that enhanced me has some monster stems!

I love how the muscle part has this big separation, and how you can see all of these little details running through it – like a big teardrop.  And my calves!  *giggle*  They’re practically bulging everywhere!

No doubt about it babe, my legs are bigger than yours; and let’s not forget that they’re ENHANCED, so they’re that much stronger than yours too!

I seem to recall you mentioning before that the muscles we gain here are for keeps?  Like, even if I sit around all day they won’t waste away?  Awesome, the buff me is here for good!

So where are we at?… 136 pounds and 5’4” for me!  Allllll going to the best places!  And of course, you’re the same as always!  How unfortunate!

But anyways back to me.  Let’s see if…  Yeah!  I have abs now!  Look at that babe!  A hard rippling four-pack for your adorable girlfriend! *giggle* 

And you...  Aww, your belly is flat, but mine looks way harder!  Can’t wait to compare after mine turns into a six-pack!

I bet my metabolism is way higher now too, huh?  That means I can eat ice-cream and keep these abs?  Awesome!  You better hope the machine starts working on you if you want to eat cookies and other desserts with me, mister!  *giggle*

Hey, didn’t you mention that the machine is supposed to make me smarter too? [pause]  Oh, nothing.  Just curious is all.  So, what’s the plan? [pause]  You aren’t sure?

Well…  Hey, here’s a bit of a crazy idea – maybe you should increase the output of the enhancement rays?  Mmm, well, I was eying the console over there, and noticed that there’s a dial controlling how much energy is dispersed, and it’s only set to the half-way mark.

Welllll… think about it!  Maybe the reason why you aren’t benefitting is because there isn’t enough power coming out?  Like, your body needs to be exposed to a greater amount?  Everyone is different you know?

Plus… just imagine what happens when I get to soak in double the amount of those yummy rays!

[Machine is adjusted to double]

Yeah?  You want to try it out?  Awesome!  So excited!  Okay, here we go!

[Chamber door opens]
[Machine powers up]

*groan*  YESSSSSSSS!  So much energy flooding into me!  Feels amazing!  Look at me babe!  I’m growing right before your eyes!  Bigger, bustier, buffer, better! 

[cloth tearing]   My mega muscles are pouring out of my clothes!  Look at this bicep!  Look at how it big and ripped it is, and *groan* – it just grew even more!  Grow baby grow!

[Powers Down]
[Chamber door opens]

Awww, you still look exactly the same babe!  *giggle*  But not me!  I just keep getting more and more awesome!

Time to check the stats. 165 pounds at 5’6”!  Almost as heavy as you dear!  I never thought I’d be so happy to see that number on a scale.  And it’s ALLLLL super muscle!  Well, and boobs too *giggle* 

What’s left of these sleeves are too restricting for my guns, [cloth tearing], heh, I can tear through this like it‘s tissue paper!  There!  Breath free my beauties!

Wow, look at these arms babe!  *small flexing noise*  With just a little flex it popped up so much! Look at how defined it is!  You can see every ripped, striated line; that huge split peak – no doubt about it, it’s way bigger than yours!  *giggle*

And let’s not forget, my muscle is not only larger than yours, but it’s molecularly ENHANCED!  In fact, it feels like it’s even denser than it was last time.   Sooo… every time the machine goes off, my guns not only get bigger, but they become stronger by the pound! 

Do you even know how awesome this feels?  It’s like my entire body is weightless with a never ending supply of energy and stamina!  I bet I could just *small grunt*  [you jump extremely high into the air]  Wow!  Bet you’ve never seen ANYONE jump so high before, huh? 

I guess it shouldn’t be surprising considering my legs.  Have you ever seen gams this huge and defined before?  How much do you think I can squat now?

Time to check the abs – yes!  Certified six-pack right here!  If you need to some laundry, I’ve got you covered, because this what I’d call a washboard!  *giggling*

Why, I feel so strong, I bet I could… *light effort* Ha!  I just picked you up babe!  You’re so light!  *giggle* Jeeze, I must be REALLY strong if I can pick someone heavier than me up that easily.  *giggle*

I’m really starting to catch up to you in height too!  Remember how you used to tower over me?  Better hope you get that machine to work on you, or else I’ll be standing over you!

Just look at me!  I’m so friggan hot!  I’m like a bodybuilder with perfect skin and sharp curves!  Look at this, even my hair is softer, shinier, and healthier than ever before!  I bet that my face looks even better as well, huh?

Oh yeah, you can’t deny it.  I can see it in your eyes.  The way you’ve been staring at me.  You’re entirely entranced with how amazing I’m becoming *giggle*  Well, I can’t blame you dear, I AM becoming pretty damn awesome.

Well, let’s not stop here.  Time to make me even more amazing!  Go on, start the process.

[Machine starts to power up – it malfunctions]

Hey, what happened?  Hmmm.  You aren’t sure?  Let me take a look.

Ah, see here?  When the machine’s output was doubled, it was overloaded.  You don’t see how this fuse here is burnt out?  Simple stuff babe, come on!  *giggle*  Wow, the machine really must be making me smarter if I noticed that you didn’t.

Say, how about you show me those blueprints.  And start teaching me everything you know.  With my new brain power going over your ideas, I think we can fix the machine and make it even better than ever!

And if a few uses of the machine made me this awesome, just wait until it’s upgraded! 

- To be continued!?

[Wanna hear this narrated by a nice female voice?  Support it here! http://*****/dak02cr ]

Offline magnusmagneto

• Activity:
    0%
#VOICE ACTED!: Your Growing Sister 2 FULL SCRIPT! [MagnusMagneto]
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2017, 10:43:23 pm »
Your Growing Sister 2
By MagnusMagneto  [ www.magnusmagneto.com ]
Voiced by Sycllas

[This is the FULL SCRIPT of a story narrated by a voice actress.  Check it out here:  http://wp.me/p6YplT-bX ]

Morning brother, fancy seeing you out here on the track.  I see you’re finally taking your exercise a bit more seriously, huh?  Good for you.  So, how long have you been out here for?  Hmm? You’ve already run a single lap?  Ha, that’s nice.

Well, I better get started then.  Wouldn’t want to fall behind.

Heh, that only took me a couple of minutes to run a lap and catch up to you.  Now to keep going!

Hey, I’m here again!  Now I’ve lapped you *giggle* see you again soon!

Another lap!  This is way too easy.  Come on bro, step it up!

And another lap!  You look like you’re slowing down.  Getting tired?  Does my big strong brother need to take a break? *giggle*

Yet another lap for me!  And you just keep getting slower and slower.  You’re out of breath even!  *giggle*  Maybe you should take a little break and give up?

Aww, you look upset.  Are you really that surprised I can run so much faster than you?  Just look at my legs!  Big.  Thick.  Bulging.  Rippling with feminine muscle.  You can even see some veins running along, feeding nutrition right into them.  After that little workout, they’re practically pulsing with power!

Look how flexible I am too.  I can easily touch the ground with my hands!  I bet you can’t do that.

Jeeze, you really are out of breath, huh?  I’m barely winded at all, and I ran so much more than you did!

Check out my pulse.   [I’ll do a heart beat sound effect]

Now listen to yours.

*laughing* Notice how much slower mine is.  That means even my heart is stronger than yours!

I just love how your legs are like weak little twigs next to mine.  It really serves you right for how you acted earlier this month.  Best part is, I’m just going to keep improving with each and every day!

By the way, you look shorter to me.  Anyways, see you later brother dear.  Have fun panting and being out of breath here.  I’m going to go hit the weights – bye!

[Later that day  - listener walks in on you performing pull ups]
21… *pant* 22… *pant* 23… *pant* 24… *pant* 25…

Hey brother, how’s it hangin’?  Just doing some pull ups here.

They say it’s one of the most effective bodyweight exercises you can do.  Women are supposed to be pretty bad at them, but… I think my ability speaks for itself *chuckle*

What are you staring at me like that for?  You’ve never seen a girl do so many pull ups before?  Oh, I know – is it because you never thought a girl could be as strong, powerful, and as athletic as I am?

You know, this is so easy, that I bet I could… *grunt*  Oh yeah!  One armed pull ups!

1… *grunt* 2… *grunt* 3… *grunt*

Definitely burns more to do these… but you know what they say – more pain more gains!

Just look at that!  My arms swells up with pure power!  The veins running along, bulging out… and the valleys of definition growing deeper with each and every repetition…

4… *grunt* 5… *grunt* 6… *grunt*

*laughing* you’ll never have an arm like this, will you brother?  Maybe with enough effort you won’t look like a complete wimp… but a bicep like this?  *giggle* no way!

7… *grunt*  8… *grunt* 

I guess that’s enough pull ups for now.

You still look awestruck.  Was it the display of my athleticism?  Or maybe you’re just overwhelmed by the awesome rippling muscles in my back?  Maybe you can feel the heat and energy radiating off of my awesome body?  Yeah, that’s right brother – soak in it.  Look at how my back is wider than yours, and my waist is narrower – so my taper is that much more pronounced.

Anyways, make yourself useful and go get me a snack.  Grab me some of those protein bars bars in the kitchen.  Go on.  Do it.

Why should you do it?  Uhh, because I said so?  That’s why.  I don’t think you really want to piss me off -someone as strong and powerful as me, now do you?  Besides, you made me to chores for you all the time when we were growing up; so run along.

*laughing* wow. You actually did it?  Thanks.  I can’t wait to fuel my growth with these.  Anyways, after my snack, I’m going to go hit the books, then get ready for another workout session.  See ya.

Another day and even more growth for me!  You’re barely taller than me anymore.  In fact if I stand on my tip toes like this, we can see eye to eye.  Although, I’m already so much bigger than you everywhere except for the waist.

My clothes don’t really fit anymore.  And you can see all of my awesome muscles all the time!  My thick, powerful python arms; wide flaring lats; rippling washboard abdomen; my huge teardrop quadriceps.  And you know what?  You’re forced to watch as they get bigger every day! *giggle*

Hey, why don’t we compare arms?  I think it could be fun!

Go on, flex up an arm for me.  Just do it.  Oh, *laughing* you already ARE flexing?!  Oh my *giggle* I can’t believe it, you’re so pathetic!

Now let your little sister show you how it’s done *flexing noise*  *giggle* just LOOK at the difference between our arms!

I’d say that the muscle part of mine is easily two, or maybe three times bigger than yours now! 

Look at the way your arm quivers just from trying to remain tense, while mine becomes more and more impressive by the moment. 

It’s like your muscle knows that it’s smaller and wants to give up; but mine’s a boss and pumps up even more from dominating!

But looks are one thing.  Let’s get some more objective data.  Go fetch a measuring tape.  Do it.

Good, now, measure my arm.  *chuckling* Having difficulty wrapping it around my huge bicep?  That’s alright – I’ll help.

Let’s see…  16 and a half inches huh?  Pretty good!  And there isn’t an ounce of fat at all on them – it’s all pure, dense, ripped, power!

Now for yours.  Heh, this isn’t much of a challenge to cover.  And we’ve got…  yours is…  Oh… *giggling* yours is just a little over 13 inches *giggle*.

Guess that’s enough teasing you for now.  Off to make my guns even bigger.  Ciao!

[ Next Day ]

Good morning.  What’re you up today?  Lounging around and dreading my eventual ascent to godhood?

Oooh?  What’s that in your hand?  *chuckling*  Awww, are you struggling with a jar?  How adorable!  Hand it over, let your little sister take care of it.

*tiny effort* There!  That was easy – could have sworn you made it look so hard!  *giggle*

Mmm… That peanut butter sure smells good.  Let’s take a look at the nutrition label here.  Hmmm…  I’d say the jar is about three-quarters full;  there’s 30 servings in the jar;  each serving is 200 calories – and has 8 grams of protein…   Presuming there’s 22.5 servings in here, that means 4500 calories and 180 grams of protein.

You know brother dear, I could sure use this a lot more than you.  In fact, I noticed you’ve been eating a bit too much in an effort to catch up with me or something.  I’m a little worried you’re going to gain weight. 

I think it’s in both of our best interest if I eat this peanut butter.  All of it.

You don’t agree?  How unfortunate.  I suppose we’ll have to find a way to settle this.

Let’s armwrestle for it.  If you beat me, you can have it.

*chuckling*  Well of course you wouldn’t be able to win.  But, what if I let you use two hands to just my one?

Come on then.  Alright – we’re seated, now to grab hands..   *giggling* Look at thick my forearm is next to yours.   Of course, that’s not to mention my bicep…

Sixteen and a half inches, remember?  Though I’m pretty sure it’s bigger now.  Anyways, let’s get this over with, shall we?  On a count of 3… 2… 1…

*tiny effort*  *laughing* are you even trying?  Awww, you’re getting all red in the face!  And yet… you can’t push my arm at all!

I’d love to keep playing, but I really want that peanut butter.  *moderate effort*  *laugh* There!  Already finished.

Heh, I have more strength in my right hand than you do in your entire upper body!  *chuckle*

Poor brother dear, couldn’t beat his little sister’s single arm with both of his!  Oh well, time to eat ALL of this peanut butter.

*eating noises*  Mmmm, delicious!  I can just feel the nutrients flooding into my body, getting ready to give me more energy and more gains!

According to the biology textbook I read, this jar of peanut butter should probably give me a pound of muscle!  And it likely would have given you a pound of fat…  So you should really be thankful that I’m eating it.

On that note…  while you’re still here – there’s going to be some changes around the house.  You might only be home for another week, but… during that time you’re going to be doing the laundry, cooking, and cleaning.

Well, those are normally my chores, but I need that time to continue developing myself. 

You’re really going to ask why you should do it?  We went over this.  Because I said so!  It’s really in your best interest to be allied with someone who-

Oooh, hold on a second.  *soft groan*  [growth noise]

Wow!  Looks like I had a little growth spurt on the spot!  Heh… now I’m the same height as you.  Five foot ten, right?  *laughing* But let’s not forget that I have more strength in one arm than you do in both of yours.

And I’m sure that gap is only getting wider.  So, let’s stay on my good side, hmm?  Now run along and take care of the laundry.  We’re going to have a lot of fun during our final week together!

- To be continued!

[Want to hear this voiced by a voice actress with sound effects spliced in?  Check it out here:  http://wp.me/p6YplT-bX ]

Offline magnusmagneto

• Activity:
    0%
Your Growing Sister 3 - FULLY VOICED STORY!
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2017, 08:37:21 pm »
Your Growing Sister 3 - FULLY VOICED STORY!

Attention fans of FMG and female voices!

The fully-voiced epic continues!  Spend some more time with your incredible sister as she becomes even stronger!  In this 13 minute 33 second continuation, 'your' sister takes a more active role in her sisterly duties - all while growing to ever greater strengths and heights! 

Hardcore fans avoiding spoilers can pick up the regular edition for 9.99 here: https://gum.co/GXrVq
and the digital deluxe (over 29 MINUTES OF RAW FOOTAGE INCLUDED) for 12.99 here: https://gum.co/UteqG

-Vital Info-
Total Runtime: 13:33
Script Length: ~1,900 words
Themes: Female muscle growth; sister growth; weight lifting; very gentle femdom; ab punching; intelligence gain
Tone: Teasing but loving

-Synopsis-
You're awoken by your sister, who is rummaging around through your clothing.  None of hers fits, and she needs to wear yours!  She next explains that you're going to start cooking her meals, and also reveals that she'll be putting you on a diet and workout plan as well.  The rest of the script involves working out with your sister, and her showing off her incredible strength!  All leading to even more potential improvement for her of course!

-Sample-

Sister says "good morning"
http://magnusmagneto.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Sample-1.mp3

Muscle Talk
http://magnusmagneto.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Sample-2.mp3

A sister's duty...
http://magnusmagneto.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Sample-3.mp3

Checking out her quadricep
http://magnusmagneto.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Sample-4.mp3

-Support-

The Regular Edition of this story includes:
- Compiled 13:33 MP3 with special effects included
- Compiled MP3 with no special effects effects
- .docx of the original script

You can pick it up here:  https://gum.co/GXrVq

The Digital Deluxe Edition includes:
- ALL of the above content, PLUS
- ALL raw audio directly from the VA (over 29 minutes of raw footage)
- The original audacity projects used to compile the stories.

You can pick it up here:  https://gum.co/UteqG

-Notes-

As with all of the voiced experiences so far, this is a profit shared venture, so your support will DIRECTLY influence the future of these stories!  If you want to see (hear) more awesome FMG content from Sycllas and others, then please strongly consider picking this up!  Your sale could very well make or break the future of voiced stories!

Thanks for your support, and as with all of these, feel free to give me any and all feedback you have!  Since it's a digital product, I can fix any big issues free of charge!

Offline magnusmagneto

• Activity:
    0%
#FULLY VOICED STORY: Four Months of FMG [magnusmagneto]
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2017, 12:02:09 am »
Introducing a NEW VA, Ko!  Ko is an extremely talented young woman who tells me that she's trained as an actress - and I think it really shows in her performance!  She has a distinctly sultry voice that's paired with an effortlessly conversational tone, making it sound like she's really talking to you!

For hardcore fans that don't want anything spoiled, you can pick it up here:

Regular Edition (19 minute story: 4 versions + script): https://gum.co/AfaNP - $11.99
Digital Deluxe (Regular edition + 1 hour 14 minutes raw audio): https://gum.co/tZia - $14.99
Script Only (ONLY the script): https://gum.co/sJryZ

-Vital Info-
Total Runtime:  19:05
Script Length: ~2,180 words
Themes:  Easy Gainer; Female Muscle Growth; Female Height Growth; Female Breast Growth; Female Martial Arts; Female Career Progression; Time Skips; 'Realistic'; Light Teasing; Platonic Friend; Comparisons; Lift and Carry; Bar Fight (girl fighting other person); Descriptions; Sultry Voice
Tone:  Friendly with playful teasing

-Full Synopsis (Spoiler Warning)-
In this epic 19 minute story, you and Ko agreed to follow a strict exercise and diet routine for the new year.  The story starts one month into your "joint journey to  fitness" and has Ko showing off her impressive legs.  We then fast forward another two months, during which she's had quite the transformation!  Even more showing off, teasing, and some feats of strength occur.  Finally we jump another month ahead, where the two of you meet up to have drinks.  Of course, she's transformed even more!  During the festivities, a drunken fool attacks you - but it's alright, Ko jumps to your defense in a thrilling fight scene. 

-Samples-

Sample 1: Introduction and Legs - No Boost
http://magnusmagneto.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/sample-1-no-boost.mp3

Sample 1: Introduction and Legs - Bass Boost
http://magnusmagneto.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/sample-1-with-boost.mp3

Sample 2: One Month Later - Leg Teasing - No Boost
http://magnusmagneto.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/sample-2-no-boost.mp3"

Sample 2: One Month Later - Leg Teasing - Bass Boost
http://magnusmagneto.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/sample-2-with-boost.mp3

Sample 3: Three Months In - Arm Teasing - No Boost
http://magnusmagneto.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/sample-3-no-boost.mp3

Sample 3: Three Months In - Arm Teasing - With Boost
http://magnusmagneto.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/sample-3-with-boost.mp3

-Digital Deluxe-

Making a special section here to highlight how impressive this digital deluxe edition is.  Ko actually recorded the story in chunks of ~15 minutes each.  She took a prolific number of takes, sometimes phrasing lines 5 different ways!  I told her about the digital deluxe edition, and she intentionally kept in a lot of bloopers and comments.  For those who want to hear Ko say more stuff, or those who are super ambitious and would like to splice up their own version with her alternate takes, this is for you!  There's OVER ONE HOUR of raw audio - 1 hour and 14 minutes to be precise.

And, for the first time ever - here's a sample of the raw audio.  I intentionally chose a piece not covered in the samples, that has a blooper!  This is the kind of silly stuff you can encounter in the raw footage!

http://magnusmagneto.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/blooper-sample.mp3

-Buy and Support-

Regular Edition (19 minute story: 4 versions + script): https://gum.co/AfaNP - $11.99
Digital Deluxe (Regular edition + 1 hour 14 minutes raw audio): https://gum.co/tZia - $14.99
Script Only (ONLY the script): https://gum.co/sJryZ

-Notes-

As with all of the voiced experiences so far, this is a profit shared venture, so your support will DIRECTLY influence the future of these stories!  If you want to see (hear) more awesome FMG content from Ko and others, then please strongly consider picking this up!  Your sale could very well make or break the future of voiced stories!

Also, since this is a brand new VA, sales are even more impactful.  How well this does will help determine how many stories Ko voices in the future, so if you like what you hear, please help the project out by picking it up today!

Thanks for your support, and as with all of these, feel free to give me any and all feedback you have!  Since it's a digital product, I can fix any big issues free of charge!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #VOICE STORIES: [various authors/contributors]~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View