Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583204 Posts in 74272 Topics by 29951 Members - Latest Member: zahidmooney672 June 03, 2024, 09:45:35 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bimbo Bodybuilders
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bimbo Bodybuilders  (Read 83218 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
Re: Bimbo bodybuilders
« Reply #180 on: December 19, 2016, 06:48:08 am »
It turned out that Crissy and Liv owned a couple of double-headed dildos which were put to good use before they decided to do the triskelion. As Liv buried her face in Moira's crotch, her friend's gigantic legs almost bursting her head, Moira herself went to work on Crissy. Closing the circle, Liv found her clit licked by her friend. It was a little difficult to get all this to work, but the effect was tremendous. Their muscles bulged as they clung to each other, their gigantic fake tits squeezed between their voluminous bodies.
Moira was in heaven. This was incredible. She had never imagined that such a feeling was possible. Just touching Crissy's legs was fantastic, actually feeling them against her head and her shoulders was even better. She felt she was losing herself in this hurricane of tits and muscles.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #181 on: December 20, 2016, 08:21:51 pm »
So that was what had happened.
Moira was horny from thinking about it alone. She gave her left tit a good squeeze. Yes, getting the permanent implants would be a good idea. Getting bigger muscles too. She imagined herself growing more and more muscular until she finally reached a level where she could no longer move, simply because they would just block each other. It was crazy, but it made her hot. Incredible strength and total helplessness. Was this even possible?
Liv moaned something in her sleep and turned around, her massive arm hitting Moira's abs. She instinctively flexed them, blocking the blow. It hardly hurt. Being invincible was great. Being a bimbo and making herself vulnerable at will was even better.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #182 on: December 21, 2016, 07:49:50 am »
A few weeks later, they climbed out of the car. Their sponsors had sent them enough money to buy a vehicle more appropriate to their mass. Moira was the first to get out, after all, that evening was her idea. She looked amazing. Insane too, but amazing nonetheless.
She was perched atop ten-inch heeled boots that laced up to her thighs. They were specially constructed to contain calves the size of twin grapefruit. The amount of pleather required for their construction was obscene. She wore a tiny black skirt that barely covered her crotch, it looked more like a broad belt, and a black see-through blouse that could have been a tent for any other person.
In her case, it stuck skintight to her enormous breasts. She had covered her nipples with black tape, but the piercings were easily visible through it. She had continued to build her body and now sported a physique that was frankly obscene. It looked as if an artist had just decided to take an anatomy model and pack pounds and pounds of muscle on it. Not knowing when to stop, he had continued until it was completely distorted.
Her outrageous look was further enhanced by massive temporary tattoos that covered her gigantic arms and her ridiculously wide back. Moira had decided not to get them for real. She didn't want them to be distorted if she continued to grow her body.
The most amazing thing was her face, though. Procedures, make-up and mentality worked together to make it appear doll-like and somewhat unreal. She wore very goth make-up and seemed tremendously happy with herself. Being able to deadlift a large car did that to people.
She giggled:
"Like wow. The other people are like going to be so impressed and stuff!"

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #183 on: December 21, 2016, 08:21:07 am »
Really awesome, I have so enjoyed this, even though I guess not every single thing appeals to me, I have to say that I have been intrigued through out and I have never lost my interest. I love Moira's transformation into a fairly plain, pretty, normal woman into maybe the most muscular, bimboish of the three, which is insane considering the head start that Liv and Crissy got. Guess that shows the depths of her desire to impress. And that's really cool, so K+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #184 on: December 22, 2016, 01:10:05 pm »
We're almost done:

"It's like we're totally dressed for that party!"
Crissy had climbed out too. She was also gothed up, but in a cheery, cute kind of way. There was a lot of black, pink and lace, but it still barely managed to cover her body even partially. Her muscles were outrageously ripped. Crissy had decided to get into contest shape and stay there, muscle fibers and veins visible all over her arms and legs. The look was crazy, especially since it contrasted sharply with her plumped, sensuous face. The surgeon had carefully filled her up so she looked deliciously sexy without any of the sharpness and dryness that plagued bodybuilders at her low percentage of bodyfat. She licked her hot pink sausage lips and said:
"Liv, get out! We like gotta go and dance!"
"Like wait a moment. It's not that easy and stuff!"
Liv managed to climb out of the car's backseat. It was quite the procedure. Where Moira had opted to build her body into a forceful muscle machine and Crissy had decided to be as ripped as she could, for Liv, it was mass, mass, mass. She could give the Hulk a run for his money. She wasn't too ripped, although there was still plenty of definition to go around, but she was enormous. Weightlifters looked puny next to her two-feet-arms. She was wearing a full dress, made of transparent latex that hugged her curves. She wore a waist clincher that accented her insane taper, her shoulders more than thrice as wide as her midsection. Combined with her inch-deep cleavage, she was a walking provocation.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #185 on: December 23, 2016, 07:48:12 am »
The three girls assembled at the door and met Chloe, whose eyes were almost popping out of their sockets now. Moira said:
"Hi Chloe!"
"Hi, girls. What are you up to?"
"Yeah, so I like wanted to introduce the girls to like my music and stuff. Cos you know, even though I like live the bimbo thing now, I'm like still me, you know."
"Moira, please ..."
Moira grinned. Her taut, smooth forehead couldn't wrinkle, her lips were overstuffed to burst and she said:
"Please, Chloe, you like totally shouldn't judge me. We all had it like hard enough with everybody else, you're like totally not helping by being annoyed now and stuff."
"But, Moira, you used to be so bright ..."
Moira bent forward and came very close to Chloe's ear. She whispered:
"Just because I talk like a bimbo and look like a bimbo don't mean I think like a bimbo ..."
She bent back and added:
"... and stuff."
Then she gave her a peck on the cheek and walked right in. Time to introduce her friends to the things she liked.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #186 on: December 23, 2016, 07:49:08 am »
So here you are. The End.
I hope you enjoyed it and I'm going to take a short break before moving to the next story.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #187 on: December 23, 2016, 08:23:56 am »
Yup, I certainly did, just a great job overall, like I said, every thing in it wasn't up my alley, but enough of it was to keep me interested throughout. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline MegaMassiveMuscle

• Activity:
    0%
  • A girl can never have too much MASS. I <3 MUSCLE!
« Reply #188 on: December 25, 2016, 12:49:20 am »
Would you be willing to give the final measurements the girls have just for reference when rereading the story?

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #189 on: December 25, 2016, 08:54:07 pm »
I can try:

NameCrissyLivMoira
Height5'10"5'11"5'8"
Biceps18"24"20"
Chest (without breasts)46"55"52"
Bodyfat2%10%7%
Thighs29"27"26.5"
Calves19"22"20"
Waist23.5"26.5"27"
Butt38"42"37.5"
Implant volume (each)3,000cc2,800cc3,500cc

Is this useful? I'm really bad with numbers.

Offline MegaMassiveMuscle

• Activity:
    0%
  • A girl can never have too much MASS. I <3 MUSCLE!
« Reply #190 on: December 25, 2016, 10:37:09 pm »
Thanks! It helps me immensely with the progression of their bodies

Offline kingcold

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #191 on: September 25, 2017, 12:00:05 am »
This is an awesome story! K+  :rock:

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #192 on: September 25, 2017, 06:10:07 am »
This is an awesome story! K+  :rock:

Thank you very much!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bimbo Bodybuilders

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View