LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [lowerbase] Stories~collected

Started by lowerbase, August 27, 2016, 02:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rufusnsk

Great story,  can't wait to read anoter chapters. How much will develop their mother is very interesting. Olso want notise their interesting and unique super powers. Big thenx to author.


JerusalemTulip

It seems like this story got re-posted with some revision and a lot of additional chapters since the last time I looked at it.  I don't remember what I or others said about the story in the previous thread, so hopefully you'll forgive me if I sound like a parrot.

You probably aren't interested in further superlatives about how much someone enjoyed reading this or how impressed they were about the writing.  Yet, for what its worth, this story (or maybe a combination of this and laporte caves) has succeeded in expanding the tastes and comfort zones of a conservative reader.  Violence (against humans at least), incest and whatnot trigger heightened scrutiny in me as a reader, but as more of the story unfolded I understood why it was included.  You also made the physical intimacy between Nick and the various queens so hot and it overcame that sense of skepticism with which I approach impossibly big/strong/invulnerable/special powersish characters.  Your fantasies slowly became included among mine.

More than that, the story has kept me thinking about the characters and how they were shaped by their experiences long (well, a few days at least) after I read it. 

Nick is a 'powerless' in the amazon society he has entered and yet he now seems to wield a sort of power in his ability and attention toward pleasing women.  He wouldn't have this skill and mentality if he hadn't been fucked up by his first girlfriend.  Considering he is milk-bonded to both Cindy and Ksenia, he might prove instrumental eventually in establishing peace between them.

Cindy is just wow.  How immature was I or other readers at age 19?  But all the physical and emotional challenges thrown her way have only sped up her progress in becoming a woman worthy of esteem beyond her physical awesomeness.  Danger seems to still lurk though in the lure of hierarchy and rivalry. 

Hana is a cautionary tale in the dangers of introversion. 

I hope you keep going when you find the time, yet I also hope you never finish, because the story's excellence has VIP stamped all over it.


lowerbase

Thanks for the nice words, JT. I keep being insecure like most people. Anyone feels quite naked exposing their fantasies. I was surprised that a lot of people connected with it; at the same time the reception for the latest chapters since it was re-posted were lukewarm, and it is okay. I presume that the story fell out the flavor since it is not so much about FMG anymore and became a bit complex.

I'm writing more chapters, but not at the same fast pace I was doing before.

People who holds power are always fun to write about, but in a fantasy, it is easy to get them one-dimensional for porn reasons. Normally, it hurts the story in the long run. I've been there. My tastes over Power where just for the porn, but then I started to think: what would happen if I wrote this porn with characters acting like the real people I've met in my life? Well, then, it is this bitten place. 

I tried just to be true with each personality, and their choices. the story developed by itself like an RPG. My biggest motivation to continue with it is to find out where these characters will lead us. In a way, writing it feels like an exploration, at times I feel like finding new places, which itself is a reward. So, even if it falls out of the readers expectations, I'm pretty happy continuing with it.

Just a little warning, JT, these characters have some layers I'll still unveil in the next chapters. No one is perfect

Thanks guys for the support, my muse likes it.
lowerbase @ DA

Thaman157

I am a lurker, but wanted to let you know the story is great. I think more people are fans than you know. Def interested in seeing what happens as the mom becomes more powerful.

Circes_cup

Like Thaman157 said, you've probably got more fans than you know. 

Another dynamic, too, is that you have arrived at the middle part of your story.  The beginning of a story was a pure thrill ride: Cindy (and Nick) slowly discovered that she was becoming, well, super.  By the middle of the story, the discovery process is complete.  Thorny, more cerebral questions begin to emerge: how do these women regulate their own actions, how do the regulate each other's?  How do they relate to the unBitten that they still love, as well as to the larger human society over which they have an increasing degree of power?  Inter-nicene conflicts between the Bitten begin to emegre, as do conflicts within the heart of each Bitten woman.  This is a more introspective stage of the story.  In it, you are giving up some of the thrill, and instead putting in place the machinery that will eventually be needed to drive the story to its final conflict and conclusion. 

I'm going through some of the same dynamic in my own story.  The initial arc, where the main female character becomes powerful, was pretty easy to follow.  But then I transistioned into a thornier middle part, where it became clear that the presence of this new power did not make life perfect, and it did not free her heart of conflict.  In this more muddled stage, readers began to wonder, 'where is this all going'?  But even as they wondered this, the story has been equipping itself with all the gear that it needs to travel all the way to the conclusion.   The response from readers became more muted during these middle chapters, but I've been reminded time and again that a core group of readers remains, patiently waiting for me to take them the rest of the way. 

That is what is going on here, too.  Lots of us are out here.  We were thrilled by the opening arc of the story.  Now, we're not sure where it's all going, but you have our rapt attention.  And we will wait as long as is needed for you to take us the rest of the way.

erocha75

So, I know this story (Bitten by the Queen) has been lying here for a while now. I just happened to discover it a couple of days ago, and binged thru the whole thing. It is absolutely magnificent, so well conceived and written. I love the inital setup, so steamy, but I love the current, more complex/dramatic, developments even more. This whole new Amazon World Order is so exciting, as we watch it actually take form before our very eyes. I think, in the end, this story is obviously not about FMG, but rather about Power, acquiring it and losing (and that can be also very hot). Also, the personal issues the main characters are experiencing are so wonderfully crafted by the author. And there are still so many exciting threads/possibilities out there (What does Mom finally become? Will Nic actually leave or finally become a Victorian?)!!

I know there is a good chance that this story will (sadly) remain like this for good, but I can't help but express my deepest desire that the author picks this up sometime soon again. It is too good to be left at this stage (never mind finishing it)... From my end, I can only say that it is already a masterpiece, and can further become so much more...

D.Gladio

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So, I know this story (Bitten by the Queen) has been lying here for a while now. I just happened to discover it a couple of days ago, and binged thru the whole thing. It is absolutely magnificent, so well conceived and written. I love the inital setup, so steamy, but I love the current, more complex/dramatic, developments even more. This whole new Amazon World Order is so exciting, as we watch it actually take form before our very eyes. I think, in the end, this story is obviously not about FMG, but rather about Power, acquiring it and losing (and that can be also very hot). Also, the personal issues the main characters are experiencing are so wonderfully crafted by the author. And there are still so many exciting threads/possibilities out there (What does Mom finally become? Will Nic actually leave or finally become a Victorian?)!!

I know there is a good chance that this story will (sadly) remain like this for good, but I can't help but express my deepest desire that the author picks this up sometime soon again. It is too good to be left at this stage (never mind finishing it)... From my end, I can only say that it is already a masterpiece, and can further become so much more...

Effectively. I have read other works by this author and he usually develops similar themes with similar premises. Too bad they are all inactive. But the truth is that it inspires me to be able to write something even half as good.

blackhawkdown

I just got into this story "bitten by the queen" and it's a damn shame it just stopped. Very few stories have such character development