⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: [The Sabre] Stories~collected

Started by batuffolino, August 03, 2016, 08:42:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fitgirlfanguy

Thanks for posting.  This certainly is one of the best series, goes all the way up to Chapter 15 or 16.  It was originally posted on © You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login but that site is in a coma. 


derekr

Pt 6

Sarah heard the knock first, and moved with surprising agility for her new-found bulk, practically bolting like a startled deer for the front door. On her way down the short hallway, she called back to me over her shoulder, hair bobbing with her gait.

"David, you just sit tight right there, we've got to have a minute of girl talk before we come and show you - well, just show you something amazing that you're really gonna like," she finished with a smile at me and an alive, excited gleam in her eye. I heard the door open, shut, and got a glimpse of Bree's brown curly hair and her oversized, blue ski-style winter coat as my girlfriend ushered her quickly into our bedroom. For about a good fifteen minutes I waited patiently in the living room, on the couch, all the while hearing the audible yet not understandable whispers from the room, which was broken up by giggling and laughter every few phrases or so. Then, louder, girlish grunts came sweetly from under the closed door, and I had to inch closer.

"Mmmph.....mmmph....mmmph," the noises became more distinct and audible as I walked, softly, towards the bedroom door, not wanting to alert the two bodybuilderettes to my presence. I could now tell from the twinned, repetitive, light noises that both Sarah and Bree were exerting themselves, somehow. Not knowing only pushed my already heightened sense of anticipation even further - I imagined the two doing pushups in tiny, thong bikinis behind that door, and began to get extremely aroused at the mere thought of their pumping muscles seen only with my mind's eye. Suddenly the grunting stopped, and I heard a light thump, as if something had been dropped to the carpet. I scrambled quickly back to the couch and tried to look as composed as possible, crossing my leg high on my thigh to hide my beginning erection.

Sarah walked out first, and my eyes popped out slightly as I felt a familiar stirring in my crotch. Pasted to her well-muscled physique was a highplaced, small pink corset with underwired cups that cradled her breasts, cauing a clear line of demarcation from the rigid swell of her pectoral muscles with an odd bubble of flesh. Her long brown hair, down like I liked it, swung below her traps, brushing against prominent, pumped muscles with every step she took. Below the protruding cups was about an inch more of fabric and then pink lace strings that ran tight down her slightly bloated, yet tight stomach, a clear line running between the relaxed, columned abs she now posesssed, finally connecting to a matching pair of pink lace boy shorts, cut ridiculously low on her hip and accentuating the ribbed meat of her intercostals.

My girlfriend's incredibly sexy build stood out in bold relief against the tanned skin of her body, obvious muscles looking pumped up with girth-inducing blood, with small veins you had to focus on to truly notice running across the peaks of her biceps, up her shoulders, and a small spiderwebbing at the beginning of her midsection. She walked out demurely, her eyes locked on mine for my reaction, oddly battling looks of doubt and confidence on her pretty, made-up face. I smiled widely and admiringly at her after forcing my jaw to draw shut, and then all thoughts of my super-built girlfriend vacated my mind as Sarah's nineteen year old trainer Breeana stepped out from the doorway.

She looked unbelievable, my most extreme muscle-fantasy brought to life. She strode out of the bedroom, face made-up with extreme makeup like a club girl's, with her tight auburn curls tied up in pigtails with tiny flowered barrett clips. The little-girl look stopped right there, at her pigtails - Bree had large, freakishly swollen muscles popping out everywhere - she was much heavier than I remembered her, and was ripped to shreds. Her tiny, white laced-lingerie set looked both ridiculous and queerly obscene pasted on her overtly muscular, nearing male-bodybuilder's physique - broad, thickly muscled shoulders morphed into her thickly developed upper body, waffled, ridged abs, and tiny waist, to explode outwards again at the swells of her cannons of legs.

Only her small, pert breasts atop her blocky, bulging chest, fully obvious sex, and beautiful face betrayed her gender from her jaw-dropping development. My erection that had started by seeing my pumped girlfriend was now huge, concrete, and obvious. I knew it wasn't even fair to Sarah, who looked like she could easily place top three in a national level bodybuilding show, but even her impressive muscles looked like a fitness competitor's in the face of such sheer, hormone-induced unnatural bulk and freakish, razor-sharp contest ready development.

Bree's extreme conditioning and prominent vascularity were almost too much even for me, a long-time afficianado of hardcore female muscles. Veins fattened and additionally spread out in capillaries over her disturbingly paper thin, tight and taut browned skin as they ran from her powerful, tendon-laced forearms and small ankles, up her bulging, bloated arms and calves, and finally across her mountainous quads and the tectonic plates of her thick pecs and poolball-racked abs to converge in a pulsing, disturbing spider-webbing aimed at the center of her miniscule white thong panties.

"See what I mean, David? Bree's soooo jacked, so pumped up," Sarah whined, alternating looks at me with longing, wide-eyed admiration for Bree's champion's-level physique. "Look at how much her muscles stand out, how veiny she's gotten! I've got to start working out twice as hard just to try to catch up to her!" A somewhat embarrassed, yet knowing smile came up on Bree's gorgeous face, making her even more beautiful in her near-supermodel looks.

"I double-dosed again today, girl, and it really brought out these cuts and vascularity after my workout," the teenaged muscle-queen exclaimed excitedly, crunching down on her bulging side-abs, which popped out with feathered, ridged muscularity at her slightest whim.

"You're no slouch in the muscles department yourself now, you know," Bree explained with more than a hint of pride in her own superior, outrageously muscular young body, her small hands working subconsciously as she spoke, causing huge surges of meat to swell and recede in her beef-stuffed arms.

"And David, I've probably put on a good fifteen pounds of solid muscle since you last saw me! What was that, like two weeks ago? This new stuff I've been getting is fucking awesome!" Bree exclaimed, turning and raising a beef-bloated arm and suddenly flexing an impossible, eruptuous seventeen-inch boulder of diamond-cut bicep, pulsing veins criss-crossing the abnormal bulge nearly instantly, drawing yet more vascularity across her ridiculously muscular upper body.

"I told you I'd have your girlfriend jacked in no time! Now look at Sarah - She's got muscles on top of muscles!" Bree said proudly, performing an odd Vanna White kind of showacasing with her thick, blocky arms as she presented Sarah's physique to me for inspection.

I scanned her impressively solid, built physique again, slowly taking in every inch, from her bulging calves, up her bloated thighs and tiny pink boyshorts, across the pebbled landscape of her abs and corset-sheathed, melon-sized pecs, and finally her beautiful face, framed by her long hair but swept behind her meaty, thick traps. As Sarah saw the renewed amazement and awe in my eyes, my girlfriend's smile widened and actually puffed up a bit with more confidence, muscles hardening and bulging slightly as she held them rigid for me, her arms angling to the side slightly as her chest puffed outwards, her corset top tightening while her lats expanded noticably.

"Do you like what I've done to her body, David?" Bree spoke softly, watching me closely as I looked between the two massively built beauties. "I've been training her hard, like a powerlifter, and she wants muscle as badly as you do, she's been pushing her limits like noone I've ever seen," the young physique phenom continued, running one hand down my girlfriend's beefy, horseshoe tricep as she simultaneously squeezed one solid strip of corded beef on Sarah's quads.

"You should see her lifting, David," Bree whispered seductively, her hand cupping Sarah's meaty pecs and overlaying breasts, fingers extended to tweak her nipple. "Your girlfriend works out like a fucking thoroughbred beast, all to build up these big, sexy muscles for you. She's packing on mass way faster than I did when I started dosing, pretty soon she's gonna be just overflowing with massive, ripped muscles," Bree carried on tortuously, grasping Sarah's elbows and setting them into a double bicep pose, looking into her dark brown eyes with a glowing, room-brightening smile. Sarah obliged with a nervous smile of her own, somewhat clumsily flexing her powerful-looking arms until grapefruit sized wedges popped from the thick, solid bases, a double-cut biceps head gracing the top of her impressive cannons.

"I understand you're having some trouble with the money we need to keep her growing, though, David," Bree stated factually again, and pumped her own bulging monstrosity of a biceps muscle right next to Sarah's, dwarfing her solid bicep with her bulging, unnaturally large and round ball of meat. Her veins were nearly gag-inducing, thickly pulsing and spreading further to feed her freakishly sized boulders of biceps. On the edge of my feeling of disgust, however, was the feeling of being turned on to my maximum level, and my manhood reflected my id, straining against the zipper of my jeans at the mere sight of such hardcore, man-shaming muscles on a girl under twenty.

"Well, this body isn't just a pumped, iron-throwing machine, sweetie, it's also an ATM machine," she giggled, thankfully releasing her unnaturally inflating biceps flex and walking slowly behind Sarah, her hand running up her solid, corded thigh to come to rest on Sarah's abs, which pebbled up with the teen amazon's touch.

"Some people out there will pay a lot of money just to see a musclegirl get big, pumped up, huge, right in front of their eyes, David, you wouldn't believe it, hundreds of dollars just to see me get hard, ripped, and veiny, then watch me pose my big muscles for them," she finished, obviously getting excited as her statements were quick and largely run-on. With her left hand she quickly cupped Sarah's impressive bicep, gripping it strongly as if trying to dent it, but to no avail. Sarah smiled at me and redoubled her flexing effort, actually forcing Bree's hand back a little bit as her biceps swelled alarmingly with blood and resultant veins.

"Normies, just like you, who just love to see and feel what a big strong musclegirl is like," Bree illustarted by rubbing her hand across my girlfriend's cheese-grater abdominals. She pushed softly against Sarah's velvet skin, deforming her belly button as she carressed each individual block of bubbled meat on her bulging stomach.

"Guys and girls, David, you'd actually be surprised how many women worship female bodybuilders, want to be like them, or with them, and all of them with a nice fat checkbook," Bree finished, topping her statement with an insane double biceps flex behind Sarah, eclipsing my girlfriend from behind with massive, hormone-built muscles like I have never seen - with an open-mouthed grimace the young muscle monstrosity looked at both of her arms, baring her teeth and even purring deeply a bit like an animal, incredibly powerfully and sexily, as she inspected both of her massive, fully flexed meat cannons.

"The way I look at it, David, you've already gotten two free shows - that would've been $700 on the street for 3 hours of my muscles," Bree continued, dropping her mind-bending pose again and looking me straight in the eye. "$1100 if you were allowed to touch," she giggled, flexing her hammer biceps once more for my intense, wanting satisfaction.

"How big do you want Sarah to be, David? As big as me? Bigger?" the young bodybuilder was driving me crazy with breathy tones and talk of impossible muscularity - any girl, or man for that matter, much bigger than Bree would be putting someone in the superhero category, a physique so freakishly bloated and perversely muscled that it would cause traffic accidents with anyone's mere glimpse of her insane development.

Bree kneaded Sarah's prominent traps as my girlfriend suddenly flexed into a technically perfect latspread, her thick shoulders expanding, upper body thickening by nearly a foot as she spread her lats tremendously. With a smirk of powerful knowledge on her gorgeous face, Sarah's chest settled again nearly two inches higher as the granite shelf of her pecs solidified from a muscley gel into pumped, flexed concrete once again.

"She's gonna be your own personal musclegirl, David - Just like a balloon, you just keep blowing her up, expanding her to the size you want, and then tie her off," Bree persuaded silkily. "But that balloon's going to take some more money, money that you obviously don't have," I was listening, with no small amount of shame, as I was technically the one who had started this whole girlfriend muscular transformation with the first time I had shared my movies and my obsession with Sarah, and then bankrolling her incredible, enthusiastic bodybuilding endeavors. My eyes traced the bulges of Sarah's taut, cobbled abdominal wall and the rigid swells of the bottom of her thick pecs. My eyes finally reached her face after a long, thorough trip amongst her bulges and crevasses, and her large brown eyes were looking both excitedly and pleadingly into mine.

"But it could be dangerous," I began, arguing still, my head feeling fuzzy, filled to near overload at my own muscular, gorgeous girlfriend and the unbelievably behemoth, gender-bending yet melting-hot Breeana.

Bree laughed derisively. "Dangerous? These are dangerous," she gripped Sarah's unflexed, bloated biceps head, which still did not move a bit as it was stuffed with rigid, hard meat.

"And these are man-killers," the massive young miss finished, slapping her thick, canteloupe sized biceps. "You'd be crazy to try to fuck with us, David, we're as strong as a football team," Bree exaggerrated, but I didn't think by much. She stepped out again from behind Sarah, who had relaxed her amazing latspread, her arms still out akimbo a bit due to the pump in her batwing lats and constricted pec muscles.

"Come punch me Sarah, as hard as you can," she invited, while putting her hands into her auburn curls, clasping them behind her thick, bull neck, and curling inwards. The teen's stomach went from amazing to abhorrent with her flex, thick bulges of inches-thick muscle appearing in a freakishly cut up ten pack of bloated meat-bubbles. She finally raised her head from her loving look at her own uber-muscular midsection, and smiled to me, my eyes wide open at the incredible and also terrifying glimpse of her abdominal development with her powerful, girth-inducing flex. Sarah came to stand beside me as she faced her, cocking her arm for a punch.

"I want David to know we would be perfectly safe, so give it all you got Sare," Bree coaxed, and brought one arm down out of her hair, curled it into a fist, and slammed it into the mountainous, meaty bodyscape of her abs. My eyes widened a bit at the sound of her fist making contact with her distended, cobblestoned stomach - it sounded like a bat hitting an inflated tire.

"Sarah's already much stronger than you, not to mention 90 percent of the people in this city, male or female," Bree explained to me, "So if she can't hurt me, noone can," the young muscle-girl finished with a smile and another crunching flex of her impossible abdominals. "Let her rip, Sare," Bree exclaimed, her smile never leaving her face as Sarah wound up like a boxer, resting all of her weight on her back foot as she started her swinging motion.

derekr

Pt 7

I couldn't move - I stared, wide eyed and tented jeaned, as my girlfriend released a furious, lightning fast hook to Bree's solidly flexed, swollen and bubbled abdominal mountainside. My brain took it all in in fantastic, erotic slow motion, from the bulge of Sarah's balled, clenched calf as she executed perfectly, like a boxer, throwing all of her considerable mass and weight forward, to her swollen, meaty deltoid morphing, bloating into stone as her small, balled fist rocketed sideways, backed by the tremendous cannons of her grapefruit biceps and powerful triceps into the ridiculously, unbelievably muscled, marbled edifice that was a nineteen year old girl's ten-pack stomach.

My girlfriend's contact was solid, her small fist squared with the bubbles of Bree's insane, columnar abdominal development, but her powerful hook, which would have knocked the wind out of most men, and definitely me, did not move Bree's wall of meaty armor one inch. The sound was like a heavy bowling ball being dropped on carpet, and as I looked up in amazement, I could see Bree's smile had never left her face - it was completely scarce of any effort or reaction to Sarah's devastating punching power. The massive musclegirl then giggled cutely, accentuating her youth, and looked over to me, white teeth fully exposed with her wide, genuine smile.

"Watch, David, this time I won't even flex," the young bodybuilder gloated, enjoying the disbelief in my eyes as she did as promised and released her midriff-inflating abdominal flex, straightening her wide, craggy back and pulling her shoulders backwards, which made her striated pecs bob and resettle in the stretched cups of her white lacey bra, erupting from the top of her taut, pebbled, yet unflexed abdominals - I could tell because the garish meat-bubbles of the seconds earlier flex was now somewhat flattened, with the abdominal cuts between clearly visible, but thankfully not the inches thick, vein riddled monstrosities of moments ago. From my slightly off to the side angle, I could see the enormous, meat-stuffed bulge of Bree's stomach, thicker in protrusion than even her powerful looking, lace-cupped pectorals, which then curved back inwards at the hem of her white lace thongs to produce the illusion of a feminine waistline. Veins exploded from the velvet fabric like a bomb had gone off in her miniscule, 'barely-there' white panties, crisscrossing their way up Bree's bulging, bubbled visage.

"Sarah, go ahea...." Bree started and stopped immediately, her breath expelling softly in surprise as Sarah enthusiastically ripped a lightning one-two combo to her unflexed but still meat-stuffed stomach, and even when caught off guard, the same muffled sounds of bony, powerful fists meeting immovable muscle smacked loudly in the air of the apartment. I looked to Sarah, who herself now had noticeable, sexily pulsing veins coursing through her beefy delts, tracing the midline of her thick biceps heads, and erupting into a mutlitude of capilliaries at her small elbows to fully cover her forearms in a sheath of vascularity from her exertion.

"It feels like I'm punching a hot brick wall, David," Sarah exclaimed with contained amazement, rubbing the knuchles of her punching fist. They were bright red, further showing alongside the red marks of her fists' impacts on Bree's taut, drumhead stomach, that her punches hadn't been just for show.

"Go ahead and feel it, David, her abs are amazing," she continued in an almost confused tone, looking at her vascular arms lovingly, one small hand tracing the prominent veins and arteries bristling from forearms to meaty shoulder. How many times are you going to be told by your girlfriend to feel another bodybuilding girl's pumped up muscles? She didn't have to tell me twice, and for the second time in as many months I laid my hands on Bree's warm, bulging stomach, pressing lightly against the taut bronzed skin that was stretched tight to cover her cobblestoned abs. Her stomach pushed in just a bit, like stiff memory-foam, but I could still feel the hard, cobblestone individual muscles underneath that could turn into steel at the teenager's slightest whim. My dick hardened even further as I filled my hands with her unflexed, exquisitely pebbled muscles.

"Satisfied, David?" Bree giggled as I reluctantly removed my hand from her hot, liquid steel midsection. Bree's laughter made her stomach momentarilly bulge out freakishly, abdominal platelets rippling, and I was tormented momentarily as to why I had pulled my hand away too soon.

"Yeah, yeah, I guess so," I managed to mutter, confused, in an odd state of muscle-induced shock. Sarah was impressively filled up with amazing muscles, but Bree was absolutely ridiculous when compared to a normal woman, her muscularity was off the charts, and she was here in my apartment with my girflfriend, no slouch in the physique development department herself, proud and confident in both her vastly extreme muscularity and her incredible, undeniable sexiness.

"All it is is people just like you David, who want to see our massive muscles. Normies who get turned on by the sight and feel of really strong, muscular, bulging girls in bikinis, and have the money to play out their fantasies, that's all," Bree continued seductively. "The money we need to keep Sarah growing, getting bigger and stronger, make her more muscular, a fucking she-beast, and all to satisfy your 'fetish', remember that," Bree finished, almost sarcastically, still looking me in the eye even as mine dropped to the ground in subservience.

She looked over to Sarah, and nodded, and they both simultaneously went into most muscular poses, their bodies inflating alarmingly with pulsing meat as they both flexed their entire upper body musculature repeatedly and forcefully, pumping girth-producing blood into their thick, muscle-stuffed triangular frames. Bikini cups and lingerie fabrics stretched audibly as they continued to pose two mindblowing physiques with animal, erotic vigor, the already massive Bree performing an eclipsing latspread as Sarah, looking well practiced in their tandem muscle-blowing posing, dropped to her knees in front of the bulging young teen and brought one arm up in a biceps flex as her other arm straightened, hardening with full, blown out and striated horseshoe triceps. The ball of Sarah's biceps was thick and rounded, like a grapefruit protruding and stretching the skin of her arms, impressively formed and standing out against the well-muscled backdrop of Bree's drumhead tight stomach wall behind it, swelling and receding with her breathing.

"So what do you think," they both whispered breathily, in unison, giving me the ultimate pec lover's voyeuristic show as Sarah rotated fluidly on her knees, bloated stomach drawing in, and performed a muscle-billowing side chest pose, her tiny pink corset filling with thick, rippling meat in an instant. She went from flat chested to a bulging C cup, all hormone-fed, deliciously rock hard, Grade A she-beef making the corset cup strain against her unrelenting mound of meat. At the same time, Bree curled her tree trunk arms inwards, forcing her muscle-breasts together with a crab pose, her chest metamorphosizing into two quivering, delineated, bloated blocks of trembling meat, her cleavage inches thick and separated by pulsing veins. Her bra looked ready to snap with the injections of size they both were forcing their hyper-developed bodies to endure to create the almost horrible display of female muscle taken to disgusting extremes of enhancement.

I thought I was going to embarassingly ejaculate myself as Sarah, still holding her incredible, supremely muscular sidechest pose with her right arm, placed her left hand into Bree's mutated muscle-cleavage, running her fingers along the ragged, etched bulges of feathered pec insertions that met and battled for space in the center of her volcanically meat erupting chest.

derekr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
soooo good, I love your way of describing muscle scenes...how old is sarah?  thx and K  GO ON MAN!!!!!!!

I can't take credit for this work.  Not sure if thesabre is on here...

derekr

Pt 8

Feeling Sarah's firm grip on her globes of pec muscle and tiny pads of actual breasts, Bree flexed even harder, her upper body widening impossibly further as she squeezed my girlfriend's hand in between the cannons of rigid meat that were encased in such circumstantially strange, feminine white lace. Sarah continued to caress the edge of Bree's queerly mass injected breasts as the young she-beast proudly and excitedly pumped as much muscle-inflating blood as she could into her bloated, angular upper body.

"Do you like the feel of my hard pecs, Sarah? Mmmppph!! Oh, God!" Bree suddenly half moaned and half exclaimed, and began to grunt softly but increasingly loudly like a wild bull. Sarah casually removed her hand from Bree's locked, now vice-grip faux meat-stuffed cleavage, still holding the flex towards and for me that featured her ripped, grapefruit sized deltoids, flowing into an angular, skin-stretching apple bicep, cut and separted from her thick triceps and corded, vein-splashed forearms that nearly reached the peak of the impressive swell of her upper arms. Bree did not quit on her flex either, despite the obvious pain on her face as her freakshow science-experiment of a physique used up every bit of potassium her body could muster, and every bulging muscle locked up into steel, extremely painful and unnatural hardness as every bloated, vascular slab of muscle on her body cramped simultaneously.

The sound of Bree's moan and subsequent whimpers of pain, coupled with the sight of her muscle-stuffed body, flexed to a hardness of diamonds inches from my eyes, was nearly the end of it. My dick jumped maniacally in my jeans as Sarah ran to the kitchen in a flash of bulbous calves and thick quads. Another thoroughly enticing wave of full muscle-lockup caused Bree to groan again loud and long, and as Sarah returned with a banana, my eyes were lasered in on Bree's panties and quads, her thick thighs razor cut and stuffed with meat as if whole hams had been surgically inserted below the tortured strings of her bikini bottoms. Sarah quickly and adeptly peeled the banana and stuffed it whole into Bree's open, keening, waiting mouth. The uber-teen's whimpering softened as she consumed the banana greedily, gobbling it maddeningly, until her moans of pain lessened to soft moans of satisfaction. Looking still at her monstruous yet now not rigidly and unnaturally flexed quads, my eyes locked on her formerly white but now grey tiny lace panties.

"Mmmmmm....." Bree moaned erotically, glossed pink lips pressed together tightly as she ran her hand up the outrageously pumped bulges of her stomach wall to cup one straining, meat-stuffed breast.

"I've never orgasmed from just flexing before, that was unreal," she continued, her thick lashed eyes still closed. I could barely believe what my ears were hearing - while the effect her monstrous flexing had on me was quickly and painfully obvious, this beast of a nubile young female bodybuilder had just gotten off on pumping her muscles to the point of rupturing skin. Her flexing and subsequent full-body cramp had her mindmelting physique blown out to sickening proportions, her deep cuts and striations nearly obscured by the alarmingly vast and spiderwebbed network of veins that had popped to the surface of her skin.

The young musclegirl girl that had looked unnaturally huge when she had strode confidently out of my and Sarah's bedroom was now absolutely stomach-turning, a muscle-stuffed abomination of femininity packed into a tiny bra and pantie set..... and shamefully, undeniably sexy to an extreme of fetish I, a longtime fan of big, bulging, female muscle, didn't even know existed. Every visible inch of her bloated body was a vivid testimony to steroid abuse gone both horrifically wrong and terribly right, of daily growth hormone injections creating a naturally impossible, gender-bending freak of female muscular dominance and power. I stared openly, mouth slightly agape, at the most freakishly built woman I had ever seen in my lifetime of scouring female muscle websites and bodybuilding magazines. My manhood strained painfully against it's fabric constraints.

"All these big muscles have everyone so turned on!" Sarah brought me from my reverie by saying sultrily and then giggled like a schoolgirl, looking from my readily apparent raging erection to Bree's noticably wet-stained, white filagreed thong.

"Pose for us, Bree, pump those huge fucking muscles for me and David, and I'll make it worth your while," she continued, smiling somewhat evilly, walking to the couch, and bent over to open the drawer where I kept my Playstation 3 controllers. I looked over in confusion and a bit of amazement as Sarah pulled out a large, rigid, blue dildo, and ran the bulbous tip down the front of Bree's panties, apparently hitting the jackpot strangely enough on her first try as Bree gasped and then moaned erotically, biting her lip with her upper teeth sexily as a small gush of girl spunk seeped through the now translucent fabric of her lingerie.

In the blink of an eye, Bree's hand had already savagely ripped the tiny, accurately delicate-looking thong down her thick, barrel thighs where it stuck, stretched out to it's limit, across her swollen, ham-injected quads, exposing her wet, shaven sex without a second thought to me being in the room whatsoever. My eyes were invariably drawn, and I cringed a bit, as her crotch was even muscular and defined, and pulsing, quarter-inch thick veins fed the mound below the last of her freakishly razor-sharp, bubbled abdominals. Her clit size was about normal, which was completely mind-blowing for a girl that had pumped herself up with as many muscle-building and enhancing chemicals as Bree obviously had. As I've clearly stated before, I had plenty of internet experience with bodybuilding, steroid-abusing female muscle-queens.

With a tremendous, deliberate flex of her striated, squared glutes and a slight, sexy grunt, Bree finally put the thong out of it's misery, fabric exploding from her tree-trunk thighs and thick, surging ass like it was made of tissue paper.

Looking me directly in the eye, Bree then performed a tremendous, disturbing, physique-inflating most muscular pose. Her white lacey bra tried in vain to contain her billowing, rocketing muscle-tits, but the small caps of fat spilled over, being pushed upwards and outwards simultaneously as her inches-thick pecs bobbed, swelled, and resolidified. My erection was throbbing, straining against my jeans as the teenaged muscle monstrosity in front of me finished her titantic pose with the swift snap of her failure of a bra, her musclebound body huge, thick, rigid, now naked, and incredibly, frighteningly veiny.

"Sarah, you might want to help your boy out here," Bree whispered, softly, as the nineteen year old Amazon rubbed her slick womanhood against the tip of the big dildo still rigidly profferred in Sarah's hand. With a wet pop and a quick, thrusting buck of her hips that caused her abs to pebble into an eight-pack of vascular bubbles, she took in the crabapple sized head.

"Whip out his big man-cock, Sarah, I want to see if it's as big as you say it is, maybe even see if our muscles can get that thing bigger and harder, huge and solid like my hot, muscle-rocking bod," Bree continued, softly but excited, speaking to my girlfriend but looking directly into my eyes as she did so - the young bodybuilder was now effectively fucking herself with the dildo while continuing to pound out different body-inflating poses, her muscle groups bulging to my delight and with mindboggling control on her part. Sarah, obviously very turned on herself as she was breathing very heavily, turned to me and grabbed my manhood through the jeans, rubbing it slightly and subsequently gripping and releasing maddeningly.

"What do you think, little boy, you think we can make you harder than this?" Sarah teased, carefully beginning to unzip my zipper as my quirkily jumping manhood was straining against the edges of metal as well.

"You think us two musclegirls can get you bigger, harder than those videos, David? I think we might have to try - we've got two hot, horny, pumped bodybuilder babies right in front of you, ready to pose our big, massive muscles while I worship your big, hard .... dick," she continued in a whisper as she finally got the zipper button undone, and my erection practically exploded through the small escape provided. The sudden feeling of cool air against my skin made me gasp a little, and I looked at the twinned masses of muscle, a bit ashamed that I was acting so girly in front of these two specimens of female muscular development. Sarah then gripped my shaft and began to slowly, precisely masturbate me while she simultaneously begin to fuck the moaning, hip-gyrating Bree harder with the dildo, enthusiastically sinking it deep into her moist vagina as the teen muscle-girl gasped herself in open surprise, wide-eyed, likely at the depth of the penetration, hopefully the state of my erection, or possibly both.

"Oooohh, you were right Sare," Bree said sweetly, huskily, hitting a massive double-biceps pose, hard, in front of us as she was getting impaled roughly by the large sex toy. Her biceps heads swelled, expanding her arms to what looked like well over eighteen inches of striated, diamond hard meat as she panted and squelaed a few times due to Sarah's expert hand and giant sextoy.

"This little man really likes muscles on girls, you gotta keep a grip on him," Bree breathed heavily, looking directly at my ramrod straightness as my newfound muscular, bodybuilder girlfriend stroked it with devout attention. My eyes darted from the massive mountain of unnatural teenaged muscles being mightily posed for me to my own girlfriend's arm, which was itself impressively swollen with grade-A she-beef, and cut as well, with Sarah's clearly defined muscles moving under tight, tanned skin like liquid steel, bulging and receding like pistons as she jacked me off with a strong grip. I could barely believe this was actually happenning and not a just a glorious wet dream - within a few mere feet of me were two pumped-up female bodybuilders, one lightweight and one heavyweight, and my newly muscular girlfriend was masturbating me while pleasuring the other, bigger musclegirl. I felt like my head might explode.

"Girl, I'm going to pump up," Bree said, and with a backwards movement that caused her glutes to ripple visibly and set into steel, striating up unnaturally, the massively muscled nineteen year old girl dismounted from the large, quivering, glistening dildo. "And David, you're going to be my barbell," she finished low, almost lustily, striding over to where I sat, glanced at Sarah, who promptly slid my hardon back into my boxers, and then Bree picked me up easily under the neck and legs. My body was encased, engulfed in the warm, hard-rubbered muscles of Bree's arms and naked pecs, which pressed into my shoulder and hip relentlessly, like two over-inflated basketballs. Her small, quarter-inch nipples were like warm bullets in the small of my back.

"Sare, take his shirt and pants off," Bree said, excitedly, with a grin. "I want him to feel these boulders of girlie-muscles as I pump them up all big and swoll," she finished in an almost sarcastic tone, looking down to me with a smile, and to my utter surprise, Sarah immediately, almost frantically obeyed, unbuttoning my jeans and tearing them off with reckless abandon, as her other hand clumsily manhandled my tshirt off of me. Sarah's enthusiastic disrobing left me in only boxers, wide-eyed and being cradled, nearly naked, in the arms of a completely naked uber-muscular girl who was not even old enough to drink, my still raging hard-on nearly poking through the front-hole as my girlfriend raced behind Bree and placed her hands on the teen's thick, veiny, bloated biceps heads.

"Well, you're not as well developed in all areas as one, but you'll do," Bree giggled, looking down at my 'normal' body and dwelling on my bulging, rigid crotch for just a second, and I blushed a dark crimson, because looking from my body to hers, I felt like a pathetic eight year old in their first gym class alongside her impossibly epic, mindbending muscular development and conditioning.

"Here goes, you two, I'm gonna get huge for you," she whispered emphatically, excitedly, and I could swear I heard Sarah moan as the powerful girl began to curl my body like a dumbbell. From my position, I was swung upwards, eyes locked on Bree's bulging, growing biceps head as she lifted me, a thick cabled blue vein popping along the crest of her cut, protruding peak at the apex of her curl. The shemuscle-powered journey left me level with her large, meat-stuffed shoulder, surrounded by huge curves of back meat and the insertions of her traps, rigid and nearly touching her earlobes with their frightening size. Sarah's head was just visible from my vantage over Bree's other massive shoulder, both of her hands groping and feeling the bulging biceps of the young freak of nature.

"Ohhh, yeah, babe, get big," Sarah whispered, barely audible over the slight grunts of exertion coming from Bree's slightly parted lips. I didn't know whether she was talking to me or Breanna, but both were happening regardless of whom it was directed to. Bree's arms were now insane looking, with pumping veins and arteries on full, pulsing display as I was lifted for what felt like the twentieth rep. My girlfriend's tiny looking hands were caressing, worshipping Bree's unnatural, mannishly bulky arm development. As for me, the entire experience, the feeling of Bree's impossibly hard, huge muscles against my bare skin, the smell wafting from her like a mix of sweat and honey, the heat from her pumping bulges of meat, the sight of my girlfriend lovingly worshipping her muscles, and perhaps most of all the sound of Bree breathing heavily, now grunting loudly yet still girlishly every few reps, all combined to have me bigger and harder than I have ever been in my life. My manhood suddenly erupted from the hole in my boxers, standing stiff like a flagpole, drawing the eyes and attention of both of the musclebound girls immediately.

jimjones

Really good! Keep it going!

derekr

Pt 9

"Ooooh my, look at what my big girlie muscles have done! Mmmmphhh...." Bree teased with some blatant delight, eyeing my impressively rigid, swollen, veiny and trembling rod with a fiery lust in her madly wide, thickly mascaraed, shiny blue eyes as she continued relentless, excruciating, biceps-inflating explosive curls with a quirky, intriguing girlish squeal of effort.

"Oooohhh, you're so big and hard, David," Sarah exclaimed, her eyes flashing quickly between my manhood to Bree's muscles. My girlfriend then shifted a bit behind the teenaged goddess, moving to concentrate on just one of her bulging biceps heads. With the next power-packed, arm-bloating repetition, Sarah's head darted lightning fast around Bree's thick, columnar neck, and took me perfectly into her moist mouth at the apex of Bree's 160-pound curl, running her silky, wet tongue quickly along my long shaft with both of her hands filled with Bree-meat, worshipfully cupping the horribly vibrating, honeydew-sized cannons of the teen muscle-queens's vein-blasted bicep mound.

"Ooh baby, get bigger, bigger," Sarah cooed in a matching tone of delight, bobbing her head expertly to catch my iron-rod penis in her mouth with every unbelievable curl Bree breathlessly, relentlessly pounded out. I didn't know who she was addressing, and frankly couldnt've cared any less. Sarah's strangely strong, acrobatically active tongue and impressive sucking power were almost painfully pleasurable, and I began helplessly moaning in near unison with the pumped-up, obscenely muscular teenager curling my weight and shaking with now palpable, audible effort.

After ten more volcanic, biceps-erupting reps of both being a human barbell and literally face-fucking my fantastically developed girlfriend, I was nearing the point of no return, now groaning nearly continusously as my mind started receding into an overload blackness from the combination of being surrounded from all angles by huge, pumped and rippling girlie muscles, and Sarah's expert, wet stimulation of my throbbing member with every few seconds. With some true relief for both my muscle-fried mind and manhood I felt myself being righted easily and set down, with Bree dropping my feet effortlessly to touch the floor so I could bear my own weight as opposed to a nineteen year old's ridiculously developed meat-cannons of arms.

"Look at these guns, David," Bree whispered gutturally, obstentatiously pridefully, and I turned slowly at the sound of my name, my eyes opened and focused against my will to view the vile, impossibly massive, bloated and horribly meat-stuffed female arms two feet in front of me. Bree straightened her incredible, thick, bulging arms out and flexed her ludicrous pillars repeatedly, hard enough to elicit incredibly sexy grunting like a beast of burden and make new, thick veins explode in seconds from her trunk-like neck. Sarah, trembling slightly from behind the bursting, naked young behemoth, quickly began tracing the snaking capillaries with just the tip of her pink tongue as her other hand crept down her own bubbly, armor-plated belly to the tight, stretched hem of her pink lace combination boy-shorts and panties, and sneakily crept inside.

I devastatingly, wantingly watched as Sarah slowly, what she thought to be discreetly (or perhaps she didn't care), pleasured herself as she continued to use her pink tongue tip to trace the raised, sausage veins on Bree's corded, blown-up neck and traps, her other hand cupping and exploring Bree's fully flexed, disgustingly pumped-up mountain of teenaged left biceps muscle, nineteen inches in gag-inducing circumfence, and covered with rugged, spiderwebbed, throbbing vascularity. The peak of Bree's enormous melons of biceps stretched her tight skin ridiculously and dangerously, with an impossible second bulge atop the base level of multiple thick heads of beef, to the point that all fibers of her incredible arms were visible, the skin stretched to a nearly translucent, perfectly tanned sheen encasing her impossible, mannish she-meat.

Sarah fogot all about me as Bree once again gratuitously went into a tremendous, striation-popping crab pose. With each muscles-expanding effort, it seemed this young, injection-enhanced bodybuilding goddess was literally growing in size right in front of my eyes, all of it sweat-slicked, purely hormone-fed beef, looking ridiculous when one looked at her from the top-down. From her cutely lace-bowed pigtails, to her soft, tanned skin and slutty looking makeup, thick black lashes, thin cute nose and defined cheekbones, full, pouty, pink-painted lips, and delicate looking chin, she was the picture of a cheerleader pinup. Abhorently and simultaneously unbelivably excitingly, she transformed underneath her delicate jaw to a physique that defied even the most steroid-abusing male bodybuilding champions, unnatural injections of multiples of pounds of irregular, bulging muscle groups, all fighting for space underneath paper thin skin and bulging, writhing, angry veins and arteries that fed the engorged mounds with girth-giving blood.

"That feels so good, pumping and flexing my gigantic muscles," Bree teased in a sing-song voice, knowing the effects her tremendous physical display was having on both me and my muscle-loving girlfriend, seeing the simultaneously shocked, worried, and worshipful looks in our eyes.

As the beautiful teen's upper body literally inflated in front of my wide eyes, pumping into a dramatic cone shape of voluminous, vascular beef, my girlfriend leapt from her spot behind the massive bodybuilder, now blatantly and furiously finger-fucking herself in her own, drug-enhanced sthenonagliac excitement, her tight pink boy shorts stretching and receding with the near-ferocious movements of her small hand inside. Her pistoning arm was rippling with thick, corded muscles that were helping to slowly driving me insane. As my girlfriend's tongue began to tickle Bree's pert, pink nipple that looked so out of place in the vast, craggy mahogany landscape of her eight inch thick, concrete formed pec-tits, a small load of pre-cum escaped from my emphatically waving member. I moaned a bit, softly, in femuscle nirvana, and felt the weight of Bree's eyes on me again.

"I'm going to watch you get fucked, David," Bree began, moaning a bit herself as Sarah's expert tongue flicked lightly against her obviosuly aroused, proudly erect nipple, "... wanna see this brick-shithouse musclegirl here take you, and fuck the shit out of your skinny ass with her big, hard, pumped body....." Bree's irresistably cock-hardening muscle-talk was interrupted as Sarah took the young bodybuilder's sizeable tit into her mouth, jaw muscles visible as she suckled while hefting the bulbous mass of meat with her non-masturbating hand, filled and overflowing with muscle onto my girlfriend's thick, veiny forearm. Bree moaned loudly in pleasure as my girlfriend worked her agile tongue on the striated mountaintop of her thick, angular pectorals, her muscle-tit hardening and raising upwards on her wide ribcage, and actually pushing Sarah's face, her eyes closed and jaw muscles pulsing, working furiously, backwards a bit at the instantaneous muscular expansion.

"Mmmmph," Sarah moaned against the girl's thick, titanium chest muscle, Bree's nipple nearly down her throat as she tried to stuff her adoring mouth with Bree's thick, swollen-to-bursting pecs. Sarah stopped her wild, animalistic masturbation just long enough to reach down and tear the constricitive boy shorts from her body, shredding the taut pink fabric easily against granite quads and bulging ass muscles, thick and blocky, countered by meaty, strong arms that were writhing with muscles and veins from their workout of self-pleasure. Her naked, shaven sex glistened with her own juices as her hand went back to it's work.

I looked down to my own member to see it steadily oozing pre-cum, it's greatly expanded, muscle-fed mass jumping oddly and uncontrollably with my heartbeat. I kept my hands as far from this time-bomb as I could, knowing that after the femuscle-exposure I had endured over the last hours, in addition to varied blowjobs and jack-offs, the most simple brush-by at this point might have me exploding jism for feet in all directions.

"Come over here, David," Bree purred, beckoning with one thick muscle-burdened arm, her weighted eyes fastened to my crotch. I walked slowly, carefully approaching the two amazingly muscular girls, marvelling still at the ripped condition of Sarah's arm, muscles and veins exploding and expanding, hardening to rocks, as she continued to powerfully masturbate with one hand while her other still crept along the boulder of Bree's now unflexed, yet still alarmingly bulbous and huge bicep. Sarah gasped for air, inhaling deeply, yet not wasting any time as her tongue had just left Bree's now glistening pectoral mountain and was now running down the vein-splashed cobblestones of the teen's thick, muscle-stuffed stomach.

"Look at what our muscles have done, Sarah," Bree spoke to her muscular worshipper softly, one pink-nailed hand gently turning my girlfriend's head from Sarah's lustful, dedicated abdominal attention to come face to face with my throbbing member. She moaned a bit, licking and then biting her lower lip, her pistoning arm slowing a bit as her glazed, hooded eyes ran up and down my vibrating pole.

"Fuck him, Sarah, use your massive, beast muscles to take him, have your way with him, I don't think he'll resist too much," Bree continued with a sly wink to me and a giggle that made her drumhead stomach shift like tectonic platelets, bulging crazily and hardening to pebbled titanium in seconds.

"I've already cum once, and I love to watching a big, muscular girl getting what she wants," Bree said in an exaggeratedly begging, sexy whine, knowing full well that the girls with the muscles in the room also had all of the control over what happened next - my decision-making skills could not overcome the blatant, sex-pot muscle babes before me, one completely naked and sickeningly muscular, and my own overdeveloped girlfriend just bottomless, both sexually fired-up to the extreme, their oddly muscled but still feminine-looking crotches glistening with the dew of their pleasure.

"Put yourself in me," Sarah said sternly, her voice almost coming out in a growl as she somewhat reluctantly stepped away from the absurdly built young girl, and walked over to the sofa. My eyes immediately strayed from the naked, vascular Bree at the command from my girlfriend. It was unbelievably sexy to hear her like this, commanding, demanding. Her eyes were wild, hot, and just like me she was in an almost uncontrollable state of muscle-lust, hers from having and mine from wanting.

"Take that big dick and bury it to the hilt in the tightest pussy you've felt in a long time, David - I'm muscular down there too, please me, and maybe I'll let you feel my big, hard muscles while we fuck," she commanded, bending over with her hands on the sofa top, glutes rigid and full, tapering into disturbingly thick, striated leg biceps on one side and her corded, rigid lower back on the other. Her moist clam was both easily visible and accessible, and I slowly, carefully stuffed myself into her slick tightness.

A quick, wide-eyed glance over to Bree revealed the teenaged physique-phenom couldn't take it anymore either, and was now fingerblasting herself in an almost manic fervor as she watched us. I finally managed to sink to the hilt in Sarah's incredibly tight pussy, as commanded, and with a deep moan, Sarah twisted her hips the slightest bit, powerfully forcing me into a sitting position on the sofa as she was now in a reverse cowgirl position. Over her bubbled traps and around her sturdy, thick neck, I could see Bree abandon the limited pleasure of her hand and pick up the monstrous blue dildo from it's place of earlier discarsion on the coffee table. As Bree began to ram the large dildo in and out of herself forcefully, making veins burst out in her slabs of rippling forearms, Sarah placed her hands on my wrists with an iron grip, bolting me to the sofa as she began to slowly buck up and down on my granite dick using just her hips. The sweet feeling of getting fucked by my bodybuilder girlfriend was enhanced by phenomenal, massaging gripping from her amazing vaginal muscles.

"Ooooh yeah, I'm owning your cock, David," Sarah huffed, quickening the pace of her fucking as she watched Breeana, hips bucking and gasping cutely as her head tilted backwards in ecstasy, her pigtails cascading down bulging neck and back muscles as she impaled herself relentlessly, savagely, with the huge sex toy.

"And I'm going to continue to fuck you until you're ready to cum, which you WILL tell me, or I think you know what this muscle-stuffed bod of mine could do to you," she continued, clamping down with her crotch muscles re-doubling her speed again to further enlighten me. Inches from my face her alarmingly muscular ass clenched and unclenched, making the twinned bulks of her glutes flex-dance mesmerizingly. Her grip on my wrists was like rubber clamps, preventing me from touching the swells and bulges of her wonderfully roided physique as she fucked my brains out - the effect was maddening.

"Cuz I don't think I could get pregnant now, but we're not taking any chances," she finished in a velvet tone, slowing her pumping tantalizingly for a few long, slow thrusts, accentuated by muscular control that was beyond belief - it felt like her sopping wet vagina was giving me a blowjob. With a sigh she dropped all the way back down my pole, and resumed the quick, aggressive bucking of moments before. A light sheen of sweat appeared on her rumbling back beneath the straining corset and naked glutes, accentuating the muscles that writhed under her tight skin. Bree moaned loudly, having hit a sweet rhythm, and rolled her head forward to stare at Sarah's rippling, muscular body, bucking like a bronco atop my rigid dick, her juices flowing as she had repeated, violent orgasmic explosions that made her powerful pussy muscles clamp down on my shaft, putting off the inevitable for a short time longer.

"Fuck him, Sare, you look so hot owning that little boy with your muscles, mmmMPPPHH!" the teen bodybuilder squealed through a bitten lip at the end, and spunk belched from her filled-up pussy as she orgasmed again. That was it - I could take no more. I have never wanted release so badly in all my life.

"Ummm....ummmm," I moaned, not able to form the words on my lips that were so easy in my head. Sarah, however, got the point, pushing up powerfully, painfully, off of my wrists, dismounting my glistening manhood, and turning to face me. She then took my throbbing dick and placed it in the crook of her elbow and flexed. My girlfriend's muscles bulged, biceps and forearm expanding and hardening to trap my manhood in rock-hard, solid-feeling, warm girl-meat. Sarah used her muscles to jack me off, swinging her elbow and repeatedly pumping her impressive bis, my pulsing cock lubricated with her own juices and able to slide by the hard mounds of muscle. It only took a few jerks, and I finally emptied - groaning loudly as my spraying semen coated Sarah's arm from the wrist to the shoulder. My goo ran down her bulging arm muscles, and as Bree came again, groaning deeply and loudly, finally releasing her fearsome grip on the buried dildo, Sarah brought her shellacked arm upwards, flexed her thick, rounded biceps, and licked my cum from the peak of her unbelievable mountain of muscle.

Donz

One of the best stories I've ever read. Keep going!!!!  :rock:

derekr

Pt 10

Several months have now passed since that glorious night-full of my muscle-fueled orgy. I of course had, in the afterglow of my personal, multiple-hour, freak-physique symposium, been easily twisted to their proposed worship sessions as, after cleaning up and toweling off, the two pumped up, vascular musclegirls, both wonderfully shining in orgasmic afterglow, forcefully and convincingly made their argument. Despite my misgivings over having someone other than me view and explore, if only with just their eyes, Sarah's burgeoning, increasingly mass-gaining physique, I had been allowed a stipulation by the two female bodybuilders, that Sarah's part in the worship would be strictly with Bree's body alone - no client could touch her, just Bree, and God knew the young, musclebound, upcoming college freshman had more than enough enough she-meat to go around for an auditorium's worth of aroused, muscle-loving worshippers.

Even with their concession, I, after some reluctance, knew that they had taken the ultimate advantage over me, with Sarah obviously explaining to her trainer and fellow musclegirl-in-arms about my extreme, all-consuming fetish for female muscle. I never complained to her or doubted my giving in, because starting from that unbelievable night, my life was rapidly becoming like one of the fbb-themed stories I had donwloaded from the Internet for years, hiding in a non-descript folder under the computer system's root directory. All I had to do was actively ignore the fact that my girlfriend and her increasingly super-built body was being worshipped by a bunch of femuscle freaks on nearly a nightly basis.

Bree and Sarah dug in to their new 'profession' with enthusiastic fervor. Within scant weeks their black book had quite a few names in it and their muscle-worship business was getting off to a frenetic and lucrative start. I barely saw Sarah at all between her several times daily, body-morphing torture at the gym, her overnight job, and the multitude of appointments she and Bree were now keeping in her rare off-hours. I'm also convinced that, at least at first, Bree didn't come around the apartment a lot due to some embarassment over our threesome of muscle-inspired masturbation, fucking, and voyeurism sessions. I knew that things had nearly reached a point of no return in my relationship with Sarah, knew by the way the teen muscle-phenom avoided looking into my eyes both for that night and weeks thereafter that she had wanted me in her, not the large dildo which she had had to settle for. I remembered my own manic lust of the teen muscle-queen, my brain burned with images of her sickeningly jacked, bloated, veiny and naked physique.

Because I now saw Sarah so infrequently, I had no idea of the most current state of her previously obviously muscular, but still within the norms of reality, type of bodybuild. Several weeks of brutal, unimaginably heavy training and copious amounts of physique-enhancing drugs were quickly transforming my muscle-lusting girlfriend into a beast, a true living freak of nature, and I revelled, greedily, in the thoughts of her becoming even more massive and muscular.

Until one night I found out that she had actually finally done it. Much to both my intensely dark, uncontrollable, animal attraction yet simultaneous deep chagrin, Sarah had fully metamorphosed her previously curvy, overtly feminine form into that of a masculine, massive, vascular, meat-bloated muscle-beast.

I had come home from work late one night at about two in the morning to walk in on her changing in the bedroom. In a tiny black panties and bra, her muscles exploded from her smallish joints, forming building blocks for her mountainous body - she had gotten HUGE since I had last seen her, and that had only been a week or two before - she was literally stuffed with hard, bulging muscle everwhere, her hips indiscernable in the mounds of meat, her swollen, waffled stomach and bulging lower back thickening her profile so she was an amazingly thick, meaty stump of muscle mass.

Even Bree's unbelievably stacked physique was now only nominally superior in comparison to Sarah's titantic, unnaturally muscular, gorge-raising levels of physical development. Huge, rock-solid bubbles and bulges of bronzed marble covered every square inch of her frame like a tightly fitted suit of lumpy, vascular armor. Sarah's genetically tiny joints only accentuated the crazy swells of meat surrounding them at all angles, and atop her immense, hormone-fueled meaty mass, Sarah's conditioning was hideous to witness; it almost made the brain shut down from utter confusion. And she wasn't anywhere near done with her bodybuilding obsession by any means.

Both Sarah and Bree had, a few months before, taken to mixing large cocktails of super-growth hormones and now newly mixed-in prescription-grade diuretics and metabolism enhancers, to stay in a brain melting, ghastly state of vascularity and conditioning as they continued to bulk up exponentially quickly with more and more freakishly gigantic muscle mass. In response to my weak, and I'm sure insignificant to Sarah, questioning of it, my super-hero shaped girlfriend told me they got the most money from clients who liked 'contest condition' more than anything else, who loved the look and feel of striated, cut, insanely veiny muscles on their girls. A new client they had found through one of their regular 'schmoes' was a medical lab tech, and happily supplied the high grade vials to the two gorgeous, massively muscular bodybuilders.

"These ones like their girls cut-up, shredded and veiny, just like you do honey," Sarah finished, explaining almost as if to a child, and I couldn't say anything. Not wanting to be found a hypocrite, and at a total and complete disadvantage due to the stretched, tiny micro-bikini she was proudly sporting on her massive, bloated body, I couldn't really argue with that, and any statement of dissent was quickly extinguished when she started posing her startlingly veiny, striated, skin-stretching muscles for me.

The forced addition of pounds upon pounds of rock-hard beef was now hideously complemented by bodyfat levels so low Sarah's skin was stretched so tight as to be nearing translucency. My muscle-obsessed, bodybuilder girlfriend had, through tens to hundreds of gallons of chemical help, achieved the impossible dichotomy of emaciated, shredded to threads, truly massive muscularity. The combination would be enough to make an unaccustomed man's stomach turn from seconds of the sight of her in any revealing clothing - a virtual topography of pulsing veins, arteries, and muscle-fibers covered her entire, superhero-shaped, engorged body.

Sarah's two jobs, one in radio, and her new, non-traditional job of muscle-goddess, had only helped to fuel her insatiable obsession for more incredible mass, more freakish muscles. The general public rarely saw her by the simple fact that she was a late-night jock. Her high-pitched, sweet, velvet voice on the radio did not in any way imply her massive, roided, muscular behemoth of a physique. Conversely, it conjured images of a sexy telephone-sex operator, all woman in all the right parts, and it was usually only her and the occasional night-cleaning crewman in the building regardless. As she had started to really bulk up, packing on muscle and quickly passing fitness-sized and into bodybuilding size, she had gotten less and less live appearances, but her overnight job kept her from the majority of eyes that would find her hardworked muscular development at best incredible, and more likely repulsive.

Her second, and now much higher-paying job, only further encouraged her manic physical obsession as she only dealt with people who worshipped her and Bree's wretchedly muscular, science-lab physiques - 'clients' who paid hundreds of dollars in cash and gifts as well to encourage their continued mind-blowing physical ehancement and growth. Some even brought yet more exotic steroids and strange cocktails of muscle-producing hormones to these sessions, which both girls accepted, had tested, of course, by Bree's friend from the gym, and inevitably injected and gobbled with little hesitation once they were proven real and not harmful.

During the winter, concealing my girlfriend's increasingly wide, top-heavy and v-tapered physique was easy enough - everyone in the city wore a lot of bulky clothing, coats and scarves, to ward off the brutal Midwest cold. Covered from head to toe in her new, expensive large peacoat and woolen scarf hiding her thick, swollen traps, Sarah resembled the majority of the women in the area - plump and well-rounded. In the summer, however, was when she and I both had to deal with the varied, intense reactions of the general public due to the reduced amount of cloth to cover her enormous, rippling musculature.

One day while walking with Sarah to the corner store, she in an incredibly sexy to me, yet socially dubious, low on the hips cutoff denims and a tight baby-doll t-shirt that proclaimed her "Daddy's Little Girl". The tiny, taxed pink shirt ended on the first row of her protruding, tanned, swollen and horribly bubbled brickwork abs. The ordinary movement of walking made her core bulge and ripple unnaturally, her taut, ridged, drumhead stomach swelling far beyond the lip of the tiny t, providing inches of extra thickness to her torso beyond her swollen, prominent muscle-tits. I watched apprehensively as a gangly teen boy on the corner we were nearing stared, wide-eyed, at my blatantly muscle over-laden girlfriend, gagged loudly and nearly vomited, and exclaimed, "Sick, lady! That's SO fucking gross!" A hateful scowl on his face, he spit on the sidewalk and ran away as if from a terrible crash scene.

As the kid ran away from my average-height yet unnaturally thick, widely hulking girlfriend, Sarah visibly tensed with deep emotion, her ominously inflated muscles pumping fuller, bigger still, back erupting into an inverted v and taxing the tiny shirt to it's structural limit. I looked down to the sidewalk unconsciously, intitally, in open shame, a heavy feeling as I realized that Sarah had taken MY fetish and gone way beyond the socially acceptable fitness norm - sure, girls with well-defined hardbodies, hell, even six-packs, were the ones adorning Maxim and the other cheesecake magazines, but Sarah had followed 'our' shared, mad obsession to a point that had forged her body into freakshow muscularity that sickened 'normal' people to the point of being physically ill.

I actually started thinking that maybe enough was enough, that Sarah had to stop before she was a monster, something to be pointed at and ridiculed or perhaps put in a zoo for public observation. Her body had now reached the point where there was absolutely no amount of covering clothing that could possibly belie her outrageous, obviously drug-fed, chemically enhanced freakshow of a physique. She initially was obviously hurt, enraged, and shamed herself, and we abandoned our journey and quickly returned to the apartment.

After about an hour with not a word passed between us, she grabbed her gym bag, selected a tangerine string bikini from the closet, and left for the gym, the door slamming shut at her exit. Sarah returned after three hours, massively pumped and veiny, and it was like nothing had happened on the way to the store at all, but she explained her change of mindset between loud panting and grunting bouts as she rode me viciously, sweat slicking every muscular bulge and crevasse, during a raucus bout of sex late that evening that borderlined on my being raped with her decision that it was now time for her pleasure. As was now always the case, she enticed me to rock-hardness with very little effort, a few muscle poses here and there in diminishing clothing was sure to have me ready instantly.

"Mmmmpppphhh.... yeah.... That little boy was right, David... Hhhhhmmm... I am sick, but the more I grow this body, the bigger I get," a pause while she emphatically pumped her left bicep, making it surge and bulge with concrete muscle as she rode me from atop.

"MmmpppHH... the more people are gonna make comments like that, the more they're gonna, you know, like freak out. Uuunnnnhhh.... And I realize now that I want them to, David, I want people to be sickened by this Mmmphh! ...... big musclebound body, to be absolutely revolted by the big, mmpphhh.... fat, veins all over me, disgusted by my huge .... mmmph... bulging muscles, cause that's what you like, baby, isn't it? Ooh yeah....big.... veiny...... muscley.......Sarah," she cooed this last breathily between unbelievably sexy small grunts, treating me to a huge, incremental, profile-tripling and vascularity-erupting latspread with each pause, her thick back exploding into a surroundings-eclipsing 'v' as her pecs inflated, growing in front of my eyes with newly formed pounds of titanium-hard breast-meat, bouncing twice when she rolled her pumpkin-sized deltoids forward, completing a body-bloating muscle-pose that made me immediately, helplessly, and for a few minutes seemingly endlessly, erupt like a volcano inside of her tightly massaging vagina.

Sarah's hands clamped down on my shoulders painfully as she moaned loudly, reaching her own physique-rattling climax, her massive body rippling in my reaching grasp with a wave of hard flexion and her warm, viscous discharge dripping onto me as she viciously pounded my still steel, throbbing manhood, moaning and grunting like an animal as she jerkily rode her climax to the fullest possible extent. Despite my gasp of pain that she clearly heard, my girlfriend refused to stop or even loosen her deadly, vise-like grip, her thick body bucking wildly and somewhat frigteningly from underneath, muscles flexed into a pulsing, sexual frenzy, as she finished herself atop my still rigid manhood. That's the way everything was now for Sarah - taken to the extreme, the edge, the absolute, first in her bodybuilding endeavours, but now in everything she did.

derekr

Pt 11

Since that encounter with the abhorred teenaged kid, Sarah had began to feverishly, maniacally push herself even harder still, seemingly and inexplicably inspired and fueled by his disgust, adding hours of extra gym work a day and almost ten pounds of muscle just that week. She now travelled in terribly skimpy, and on a "normal" girl provocative, outfits when leaving the sanctum of the apartment, literally anticipatingly parading her humongous, beef-injected body with the minimal amount of clothing required so as not to be arrested for lewdness.

Miniscule, stretched-to-the-limit halters, cutoffs, half-shirts and booty shorts led to looks of shock and fingerpointing, which quickly progressed to disparaging comments, gasps, and finally open-mouthed horror with her epic, ongoing growth of muscle mass, all of which Sarah absorbed lovingly, knowing that the disgust and outright fear in the faces and eyes of the "normies" she encountered only meant she was becoming more and more jacked, more freakishly massive, ever closer to her goal of becoming as muscular as was humanly and chemically possible.

What Sarah didn't realize, but I saw quite clearly (and with a terrible mix of anxiety, guilt, and wanton, uncontrollable lust), was that with every hard-fought-for, chemically mutated pound of freakish muscle she forced unnaturally onto her already staggering, record-shattering physique, her own self-image of how mindbogglingly big she really was and then how massive she yet wanted to force her body to be inched ever higher, lightyears beyond the socially acceptable norm of female physical development, and now barely, desperately, frantically grasping the edge of the line for champion male, far eclipsing female, bodybuilders as well.

Even had my unnaturally developed girlfriend wanted to try to mask her overwhelming, impossible to ignore musculature, the end effects of almost a year of juicing with multiple types, brands, and muscle-swelling potencies of physique-enhancing chemicals had made that task impossible. Regardless of what she wore, her jacked, overtly swollen bulges of muscles stood out blatantly, ostentatiously, and to most, revoltingly.

To the un-"trained" (read not a schmoe) observer, her barrel, corded neck, eclipsed in it's own epic girth by the slabs of vein-covered, bulging traps that spaced her earlobes by less than a half-inch, capped by huge swells of shoulder meat that resembled hams that had been sub-dermally, surgically inserted, screamed of steroid abuse.

My girlfriend's blocky, hugely meaty and mindbogglingly angular upper body, feet thick in circumfrence due to her bloated, beef-stuffed pecs and wide, bulging back and lat muscles, demanded a wide-eyed, shocked second look; Her disgustingly blown out, grid-worked swollen bulge of abdominals, bloated and stretched to the point where her insanely developed stomach resembled a pregnancy, requiring a swallow with disbelief; And her outrageously muscular, swollen lower body, nothing but bulges and cords of muscle from her protruding, squared and ripped to shreds glutes to the diamond shaped and hard calves commanded the rise of bile.

I was now finding excuses to not go with her when she went to the store and other walking-distance attractions around the apartment, just to avoid all the attention her drug-enhanced new body was getting, good and bad, but mostly bad. I secretly began to wonder whether she liked the worship of her followers or the gasped reactions of the general public more.

'Business', as Sarah cutely referred to it when she rarely spoke of it, was now booming for them both, there were now at least twenty clients in the city that I knew of, and the girls were out multiple times a week putting on up-close and personal, body bloating freakshows for their worshippers, parading the tiniest of skimpy bikinis, stretched to their load-bearing limits by the pair of huge, rippling, dementedly jacked muscle-girls. It was a continuous, simultaneously fantastic and terrible cycle, obscenely muscular girls making ludicrous money from very specific fetishists, to invest in becoming even more stacked and ripped - the hundreds of dollars (and on busy weeks, over a thousand dollars each) in cash a week went straight to yet more supplements, injections, and new, sexy posing outifts including skimpy thongs, laced and see-through lingerie, and different styles, sizes, and colors of tiny, Brazilian string bikinis.

Sarah would tauntingly model these new outfits for me when they arrived in the mail or from the specialty stores, completely enjoying looking for my reaction to the different types and sizes of sexy costumes, normally only inches of cloth covering the 'bare essentials', as she gave me free worship sessions of her abhorrently muscular body in her brand-new, taut, tiny attire. I greedily, selfishly enjoyed every moment of her allowed worship, filling my hands with mounds of Sarah's rock hard meat, encapsulated in fabrics soft and rough, but always stretched to the rupturing point against titantic girlie muscles. Every inch of her perverted physique screamed, writhing and bulging, with overtly masculine build, and I was the number one of very, very few people to know her insane, true, drug-fed over-development.

Sarah especially loved coming home and modeling right after her body-rending workouts. After throwing around ridiculous poundages of iron for hours at a time and blasting her body ruthlessly after the ingestion of cup-fuls of extremely potent steroids, she would sprint home from the gym and arrive at our apartment, panting and visually trembling with her prior effort. Sarah would then, surprisingly nimbly for the sake of her tremendous bulk, went to the closet to select some miniscule, usually lace filagreed set of bra and panties and through no small effort make the small fabrics stretch and mold to the completely butched-out, massive muscularity and over two hundred pound frame for which these girlish garments were clearly not designed.

The dichotomy of delicate, thin, female garments against a backdrop of rippling, meaty, steel she-muscles was simultaneously gharish and strangely, irrepressably intoxicating. An irreseistably sexy, glistening sheen of sweat and light oil covering my girlfriend's max-pumped, blood-engorged, Athenian physique, Sarah would then hunt me down, sauntering and swaying her hips girlishly (and with noticeable, surprising effort, fighting her thick columned abs and swollen quads for the movement) as she came down the long hallway, eyes half-lidded and licking her lips. With each sway of her angular hips her bulbous stomach rippled in thick meatstacks, her belly button shifting across the crevasse running the midline of her stuffed, swollen abdominals.

The dwindling remains of her once full, blatantly feminine breasts had been worked off slowly, painfully, obsessively, and her now obscenely meat-packed, angular chest was 100% pure grade-A steroid-fed she-beef, deep cuts rippling across her squared orbs of thick, armor plated pectoral muscles that formed a mindboggling crevasse of ripped striations and veiny cleavage.

Sarah's waistline now looked relatively, oddly tiny when compared to her ridiculously wide upper body, the last, stubborn stanchion of a feminine torso immediately, cruelly eclipsed by her hips erupting to acquiesce the prominent cobbled, rounded protruding bulge of her abdominal wall, blocks of shredded glutes, and the rippling cords of meat-injected intercostals framed by the ominous, figure-changing swells of the beginnings of lat-wings to the rear.

"How jacked am I, my little muscle-lovin' boy? I just LOVE being this huge, I wish I had started juicing and lifting when I was in junior high, can't you just imagine, sweetie? All big and swoll as a high-schooler, straight packing on massive muscles, and of course I'd be SO much more jacked up now," she would taunt with soft whispers and emphasis on descriptors of her bulging physique, once she was just far enough from me to be tantalizingly just out of reach.
While teasing me vocally, Sarah was simultaneously performing cruelly pectoral-bloating sidechest poses and then eyepopping, muscle-tit bobbing and deltoid erupting crab-poses, which also flattened her ears to the sides of her head, earrings pressed against her prominent cheekbones, forced into position by the tremendous and garish thickness of her packed trapezius muscles. With each pose and flex of her prodigious, proud mountains of naturally impossible girl-meat, the lingerie would look tinier and tinier against her expanding, increasingly veiny mass.

"Gonna be bigger than Bree now, SO thick and pumped with muscle! I'm your freak, your big, pumped, muscle fuck-girl, your GODDESS, and I did it all for you, David, to be your fantasy. Am I jacked enough? Are these ripped, veiny arms and legs good enough yet? Am I muscular enough yet?" she would continue to tease and taunt me both vainly and with (at least to me) in truth, very little self-confidence, not truly knowing the answer to her question but pretending as she did. She did this every time she could, before, after, and during our bouts of violent, animalistic sex, and I never answered her.

I was torn terribly - every night I got to fulfill my deepest, darkest stethenolgenic fantasies with my hormone-inflated, disturbingly uber-muscular girlfriend, and Sarah was ecstatic to oblige my every wish, want, and whim, muscle-fetish based and otherwise. She was now unbelievably sexually ravenous - her already hormone-increased sexual appetite had become ridiculous with the double and even triple dosing she had been doing recently, stuffing more and more carnival-freakshow muscles on her already bloated, weighted-down frame, but I had yet had reason to complain, as I simply couldn't resist her advances when she was the living, real-life embodiment of my obsession for enormous, vascular, freakily cut muscles on females.

A simple, passing glimpse of her insanely muscular, extremely vein-splattered heavyweight champion's physique was enough to make me instantly and near unwillingly rock-hard, and knowing this, she didn't make it easy on me at all - it was almost like a game to her, a game of muscular seduction she ultimately knew she would win, time and time again.

Sarah's regular clothing had been pared down to what she wore to work, as everything she owned quickly did not fit properly as she began putting on serious mass. She began buying men's clothing, it fitting her thickening body more easily, but eventually even that could not accomodate the ballooned swells and thick, crevassed mountain ranges of steroid-fed meat she was piling onto her frame. Several pairs of jeans and untold amounts of tops had ruptured, torn, or been exploded from her frighteningly huge, bulging musculature from normal movement and activity, until she gave up buying anything but triple XL sweatsuits to wear to work at the radio station, and even these were stretched like spandex against her oddly barrel-shaped torso and thick legs.

At home, Sarah was now regularly walking around the apartment in the tiniest and tightest of her new thongs and bikini tops all of the time now, fabrics stretched to their limits and ready to rupture against her gargantuan body despite the fact that we had ordered them together online just two weeks prior through Lane Bryant's website. Large sets of lingerie intended for holding in rolls and bulges of fat now were pasted, practically painted onto Sarah's freakshow swells, mountains, and valleys of unnaturally hard, rippling musculature.

If she noticed even the slightest twitch or bulge of excitement between my legs, Sarah would immediately begin pumping up and posing her massive, horribly cut-up muscle groups for me, tearing whatever remaining strips of clothing from her explosive, throbbing, beefcake body until she was gloriously naked, exponentially heightening both her and my excitement as she teased me, describing each rock hard, meat-bloated inch of her physique as her muscle-mountains grew, got more cut, and swelled with power and disturbing, all-enveloping veinage until both of us could take it no more and Sarah would mount me from atop, fucking me aggressively as I tried, usually in vain, to hold on to her thickly powerfully bucking form.

Sarah's tree-trunk thighs had thickened to the point that made sex .... difficult, and missionary position outright impossible, so cowgirl or reverse-cowgirl was my Athenian girlfriend's new commanded position. The slight straddling creating a permissible angle in between her bulging, entrapping mountains of girl-meat. I would fill my hands with her unbelievable, hot, hard back muscles as she began to grunt rhythmically, sweat profusely until a sheen was coating her gargantuan, veiny, pumping physique, moan erotically, squeal girlishly, and finally come.

Her hormone-charged sex drive was insane, and she would regularly experience multiple orgasms as she basically utilized me as a living dildo - these ferocious sessions would usually leave me sore for days, but I was literally, physically living out my sexual-fetish fantasies. My amazon girlfriend was quickly approaching the point of being more massive and muscular than any of the girls I had ever jacked off to, and it was everything I had always thought it might be.

She upped the ante of my libidic torture still in the passing weeks, taking to being topless all day, baring her thick, rock-solid cannons of muscle-breasts for my pleasure, and as she knew very well, eventually her own. The first and only time I asked her why, she only flexed her thick muscle-tits and asked in return if I thought she needed a bra. She most certainly did not - her chest was comprised of two craggy, veiny boulders of pectoral muscles, capped by small, maybe inch thick breasts and tiny nipples that pointed straight to the ground in a poetic acquiescence of femininity to the uber-masculine physique of her upper body.

At the same time, however, her blown-out, blatant, obviously drug-enhanced, freakish development made it hard for us to do anything socially, although those opportunities were rare enough with her constant gym-training, which had gone to an amazing three hours-long trips a day. Sarah, her ego being built progressively by all of the men and women in her little black book, some now even travelling long distances to 'experience' her prominently jacked, muscle-stuffed physique, was increasingly aware of how alien she was becoming to the norms of even extreme athletes, and much less of becoming the antithesis of 'normal' femininity. While at the apartment she was my personal, dark, musclebound fantasy, I didn't think the reaction from the people we both knew would be so positive.

She had become even more secluded and out of touch with 'normal' life as she grew herself, packed pounds and pounds of muscle onto her body. 99% of Sarah's interactions with other people were at the gym, where other customers either cleared out immediately when both Bree and she arrived, frowns of disbelief and disgust on their slack-jawed faces, or stayed and watched from a distance, awe in their eyes, as my girlfriend and her young, amazon friend would quickly strip down to skin-tight sportsbras, bikni tops, and hotpants workout sets, which hid nothing of their hideously musclebound physiques excepting the ever shrinking social standards that their miniscule, straining tops and shorts barely concealed.

Their audience either watching raptly or gone from the area, the girls would subject both themselves and each other to grueling, tear-inducing workouts where both would regularly grunt like a beast of burden, peppering these animal noises with shrieking screams of pain and effort as they tortured their amazing physiques with poundages that were unattainable by most Olympic powerlifters. For hours on end they would punish their amazing bodies, sweat pouring amongst the disgustingly forefront balloons of muscle that bulged ominously from both bulbous physiques, stretching skin and accentuating veins as the mounds of meat bulged and rippled underneath bronzed, taut skin.

I had been to only one such workout, sitting and watching with my hands on my lap to hide my raging erection as Sarah and Bree worked out with ridiculous poundages with their ever-expanding musculatures morphing, literally growing in front of my eyes. The bigger and move vascular they became, the louder their grunts and panting became, the more people left the gym, hands over their mouths and looks of horror or crazed glee in their wide-open eyes. Finally, it was just me and the two bodybuilders, and they both pridefully and boastfully posed their massive, barely covered and sweat-slicked idols to the utter abomination of femininity in the name of muscularity for me, encouraging me excitedly with velvet voices and diamond hard, bloated bodies as I masturbated wildly through my sweatpants. After this one wonderful visit, I was then forbidden to return by my Athenian girlfriend - she said I distracted her and she needed to concentrate with everything she had to continue to get more massive for me, her "muscle-loving man".

I did, however, get to, up-close and personally, witness and experience the deliciously drug-enhanced results, as inches upon inches of additional throbbing, steely muscles were added to Sarah's frame as the months quickly passed in a blur. The ever-growing onslaught of her powerful muscles were fed by ever-increasing loads of syringes, which seemed to disappear as quickly as the shakes, supplements, and sides of beef that she now consumed daily, trying to force as much muscle-building protein into her stomach as possible in between tortuous, hours-long lifting sessions.

Sarah had now surpassed even Bree in staggering, jaw-dropping, steroid-fed muscular mass, and could officially be put into any bodybuilding competition under the ultra-freakshow class - my girlfriend's horribly unnatural physique was now extremely superhero-exaggerated, like a cartoon character's, except the thick, bulging muscles and veins that brutally denied and reversed any previous feminine lines were 100% real. Just the way I had wanted my dream girl to be, hugely muscled and cut to shreds - I think, now, that Sarah might have even loved female muscle more than I did.

"I've been looking for that boy, David," she said nonchalantley one night as I unloaded the third of four syringes deep into her clothesless, uber-muscular, striated and feathered ass cheek. She then exhaled completely, relaxing her bent-over body as much as she could in our well-practiced effort of me being able to spread apart her foot-thick, squared, gharishly veiny gluteal muscles to be able to pump her full with the last syringe of her unknown mass-growing, muscle-billowing cocktail.

Sarah's smile darkened, and she continued. "I want him to see what I've become, I want him to either puke or piss himself, maybe even shit his little pants, when he sees how jacked I am, how much big, bulging fucking muscle I've packed ..... mmmph! .... on to this body," my muscle-stuffed girlfriend's voice tracked amusingly high as I suppressed the syringe, sending another few ounces of some steroid, hormone, or other body-bulking substance into her bloodstream, and then, flowing into Sarah's hugely over-developed, unbelievably massive girl-muscles.

"I'm gonna give him a free show," she whispered, excitement creeping into her soft voice, suddenly flexing her gigantic back into a huge craggy meatscape, bulging with balls of individual back-muscles that stretched her shining skin, her meat-mounds pulsing visibly as the flow of drugs filled them, growing them.

"He has no idea how he's inspired me, how much his smart-ass comment put me over the edge, the edge of just wanting to be big to wanting to be fucking COLOSSAL, huge, sickeningly muscular, bigger than any bodybuilder, ever!" Sarah mumbled in almost a crazed frenzy, the effects of the multiple syringes becoming apparent as she suddenly straightened up, baring her naked torso as her entire upper body flexed at once, bulges bloating and cuts deepening as vascularity exploded, coalsecing on her skin in huge, ropey clusters atop rigid, horribly striated lumps of thick pulsing muscle.

"OOOoooohhh....," Sarah moaned violently, startlingly loud in it's extremity and suddenness. Her lips strained downward in a pain-filled grimace, her white teeth grinding, sending bulges of muscles swelling even along her formerly feminine jawline as her body literally expanded, surging forward and simultaneously outward, sickeningly, with hard, pulsing muscle-balloons, pumping arteries and veinwork.

"Oooooo yeah, David, that last one was the ticket, I can feel the burning, feel my huge, ripped muscles GROWING, baby, growing bigger and HARDER, wait'll that fucking kid sees THIS, Oooohhh, David, I'm getting fucking GIGANTIC!"

Stunned, I couldn't even nod my head to agree. I stood, frozen, in front of Athenian muscular apocalypse; Sarah was now fully pumped and extremely, sickeningly veiny, like she had just finished a body-morphing workout of thousands of pounds of hard steel just seconds before. A wide, white-toothed grin lit her pretty, un-madeup face, and she ran her hand down the drumhead of her cobblestone stomach, squishing packets of veins and making them swim atop the ridged, rigid surface.

"Come touch me, David, I'm so thick and hard right now, come worship these big muscles, baby," Sarah purred, her hands now underneath and hefting slightly the squared blocks of her pumped, striated muscletits. I immediately was at her side, a small bit of spit collecting in my mouth at my quick approach, and filled my wanting, grasping hands with her irresistable, stone, hot, bulging muscles. One hand gripped and kneaded a cubic, heavily weighted ass-cheek, and my other explored the cords of her inner thigh - with a slight shudder I traced the veiny bulges of her thigh muscles to her shiny, taut bikini bottoms, feeling her slick, slightly sticky excitement a light coating against the thick bulges of meat that met right below her dripping womanhood.

My manhood was as hard as it's ever been, because it knew - soon enough, it would be time to please Sarah, at this point it was a regular part of the injection night routine. Three-injection evenings always ended in raucus body worship sessions, Sarah's pulsing muscles needing the flexion to fully absorb the checmical cocktails, and then, her body pumped up and all ultra-chiseled muscle, her science-lab physique demanded sex. Rough, animalistic, grunting sex, where I generally just lay while my mutated girlfriend performed feats of strength and gymnastic sex moves, her gigantic muscles huge, bulging in bold relief, as she impaled herself with frantic vigor atop my rigid pole. And tonight had been a body-expanding four syringes - it was going to be a long one.

derekr

Pt 12 of The Sabre's great work

The money continued to roll in, and Sarah session posing with her young amazon-in-arms Brianna had become so lucrative she had even considered quitting her job in radio and concentrating on the further growth of both her bank account and additionally her unnaturally superior physique full-time. I knew there were extremely lucrative opportunities in the small world of female muscle-fetish, especially for such a hugely developed, yet still beautiful young muscle goddess like my girlfriend had forcedly, rapidly morphed herself into. I also knew a majority of this money was in full-contact, often nude session-work for thousands at a time, and while I was still nervous with the idea of sessions whatsoever (I constantly ignored her current work, with Bree's worship of Sarah's bulbuous physique - girl on girl was different, right?), this type of work I couldn't allow, and Sarah was okay with that after our discussion.

We argued it relatively early one night, with the start of the argument my insistence that she wear a full sweatsuit so as not to easily "persuade" me like the session decision with her irresistable, bulging pillars of strength. She acquiesced in a manner that told me she had planned on that exactly, and came back to the bedroom in a XXXXL pink sweatsuit that did little to hide her bulk, painted and pasted on like a second skin. After hours of passionate, heated arguing, we came to the conclusion that the sessions were a means to an end, and that muscle and everything it entailed already took up the prime space in her life.

I knew it, even at her agreeance, as did my recently freakishly jacked girlfriend, that while she had initially gotten into the world of fe-muscle and extreme bodybuilding because of my deviant sexual fixation with fantastically built-up women, she now had as much if not more obsessive muscle-lust than I, regardless of how much she spoke to the opposite. I had unknowingly created and enabled a female bodybuilding Frankenstein, as revolting and grotesque to normal people as the namesake monster had been, by introducing Sarah to our now shared obsession with hugely developed female muscles.

I was torn by guilt and reality - I had had no idea how fantastically well her body would respond to the daily onslaughts of stacks of iron and syringes of chemicals, and certainly no clue how much Sarah would come to love being insanely built and muscular when I had shared my fetish. I had figured I would at least avoid a breakup and allow Sarah into the world of my sexual fantasies, not that she would force herself into the twisted vision of supreme Athenian muscular development that my libido responded so emphatically to. My life had truly become like one of those stories on © Saradas that I used to pleasure myself to, and it had all, unbelievably, spawned with Sarah's finding an open Media Player window showing a throbbing, pumping, vascular girl's bicep.

Sarah had now become so monstrously huge I became growingly concerned. There was absolutely no way that carrying that much mass was healthy by any means - her daily intake of illicit chemicals was only beaten by the volume of supplements she consumed seemingly by the hour. While her temple of a body fulfilled, and then some, everything my muscle fetish needed, I didn't want my girlfriend to die by punishing her body to become every huger, increasingly ripped to shreds, more freakishly developed.

I tried to drop subtle, yet sincere hints that I liked her astounding physique right where it was in it's extreme muscularity, but Sarah would have none of it, always thinking I was teasing her for being too small, which was absolutely ridiculous. I began thinking that Sarah might have the mental condition of body image that a lot of female bodybuilders had - body dysmorphia - no matter how massive they got, all they saw in the mirror was weakness and softness, which couldn'tve been any further from her actual case. Despite the fact that she would put to shame male heavyweight champions with her omnipotent physical development, Sarah was determined more than ever to become more and more massive, and her muscle-lust only seemed to compound exponentially with each and every pound of mindblowing muscle she forced into and onto her body.

"Maybe you should take a week off of the stuff, Sarah, just calm down for one week and see how you feel," I suggested one night as we relaxed on the couch watching television, she in a maddeningly tight, black lace thong and nothing else. I could feel the heat emanating from her thickly muscled, bloated upper body. I glanced over to see my girlfriend, with her head titlted upwards above her bull neck and swollen traps, considering.

"No, honey, wasting a week's training means too much weight I could've put on," she declared, looking down her bulging blocks of pectorals to her cobbled, swollen to the point of resembling full-term pregnancy, stomach.

"Jesus, babe, you're fucking gigantic already! A week off won't do anything, you'll still be this big, and that's fucking HUGE, Sarah, unless you haven't looked in a mirror recently!" I responded quickly and angrily, staring straight ahead, completely frustrated with her singular, all-consuming mission to pack on more muscle, heedless of any and all consequences. In a moment of self-reflection, I felt tremendously guilty because if it not been for me and my sexual muscle fetish in the first place, Sarah would still be a 'normal' girl, doing normal things instead of spending 99% of every waking instant financing, building, or selling her drug-fueled, massively muscular physique.

I looked down in shame, then edged backwards from her the tiniest bit as Sarah's muscles noticably expanded next to me - I could literally feel the shift in the sofa as she grew, bulging muscles harder and even more voluminous still in her flexion. The silence was thick, and I waited anxiously for her reaction.

"Am I as big as those girls in the videos yet, David?" my girlfriend finally responded, looking innocent and doe-eyed yet being neither, and went into fierce, mimicing poses from the over-the-top video clips of Conny Brandt I had shown her in the midst of my own insatiable muscle-lust, tremendous, body-inflating most-musculars, followed by frighteningly expansive double-biceps poses. Revolting, startling vascularity exploded across her swelling girth as she flexed her entire lexicon of bulbous, bulging muscles at once, her body bulk expanding frighteningly, inexplicably growing and expanding with meat still.

"You don't want me that big, do you, David?" she almost pleaded, looking back to me with wide eyes and her mouth still slightly agape in astonishment. "That's too MUCH, David, holy shit she's so MUSCULAR, do you?" she asked haltingly between girlish grunts as I buried myself deeper still inside of her as the young German muscle-queen turned to the side, showcasing the extreme width difference between her washboard-abbed, tiny waist and huge upper arms that eclipsed her head by nearly a half a foot.

I think I might have fried a synapse. Sarah posessed the mind-blowing size of the European physique star, and further still she was much more cut than the younger, behemoth girl enormously due to the pharmacy's worth of drugs she was modifying her metabolism with - her size was all meat mass, nearly zero bodyfat percentage whatsoever. Bubbling muscle groups looked ready to tear through Sarah's creamy white, taut, vein-riddled, paper-thin skin when she made them bulge and swell with her incessant, thickness engorging flexing. Thick blue veins popped to blatant appearance all over her pumped-up mass, and contrasted inhumanly, almost grotesquely, with her smooth white skin.

"Don't you want me to be more muscular, sweetie, bigger, all swoll up with huge, strong girlie-muscles? All I need is for you to help me, and I'll be your beast, your ripped, bulging, little muscle-girl!"

Sarah was now an apex female specimen, an experiment result of a mad scientist and chemist, and at the rate that Sarah was still forcibly growing herself, filling her all-consuming physique with gallons of growth hormones, pills, and animal-sized piles of protein, it wouldn't be too long before my girlfriend would posess a naturally impossible, super-massively muscled physique with more than enough size to reduce the past five winners of the Mr. Olympia to tears. Ms. Olympia? No way in hell - those girls, massive in their own right, would probably piss their bikini bottoms at the sight of Sarah in her current, engorged, fearsome state of pump. Fully flexed and expanded, Sarah was now the biggest, most obscenely muscular girl I had ever witnessed, and my pants unabashedly told the tale as they were dramatically tented and tight around my rigid crotch - I figured my current hard-on would probably have gone straight through a wall.

"I want to be bigger than your wildest dreams, huge, muscular, and ripped to shreds, like that last girl from the video, I just need to keep throwing steel with Bree, getting my injections, and taking my pills, and I'll be the most muscular girl you've ever seen, David, I'll put those strong-women in the videos to shame with my new, massive, veiny, bulging body!"

I had definitely created a monster, and even over the extended period of the last year my physique-obsessed girlfriend maniacally, enviously remembered every cut, striated inch of blocky bulk on all of the already extremely muscular girls from the videos she had discovered I pleasured myself to, and had done everything she could, and had succeeded, in becoming as much of their physical superior as was inhumanly possible. Sarah had paid for her journey of physical transformation with both tens of thousands of dollars as well as any trace of femininity outside of her sex and still beautiful, unblemished and surprisingly feminine facial features, startlingly out of place when composed to her completely butched out, masculine, overtly muscular physique.

I got up from the couch, retreating from Sarah with my hands up, backing away slowly as she dropped the latspread she had been pumping with a grin on her face, and took a floor-shaking step in pursuit, her barrel quads rippling with her catlike gait. Within seconds, she had moved lightning quick to trap me between the brick walls of the apartment and her pumped muscles.

"Your girlfriend works out like a fucking thoroughbred beast, all to build up these big, sexy muscles for you. She's packing on mass way faster than I did when I started dosing, pretty soon she's gonna be just overflowing with massive, ripped muscles, jacked like fucking nothing you've ever seen," Bree carried on tortuously, grasping Sarah's elbows and setting them into a double bicep pose, looking into her dark brown eyes with a glowing, room-brightening smile.

"I think I am as big as those bitches, David, but I know you still watch them when I've gone out. But that's okay, honey, I'll just continue to punish and build this little body, fill it up with hormones and stuff myself full to the brim with bigger, harder, BETTER muscles, until you only need me, so I've got to get even bigger, more ripped and muscular than your deepest, most hidden desires, so I and I alone can be your ultimate fantasy," she finished with a full, wide and almost manic smile to me, her eyes shining with excitement at the images that obviously raced in her mind's eye of what her much-adored physique would become with continued self-torture and drug-enhanced physical modification.

My physical specimen of a girlfriend almost absentmindedly undid my belt and jeans, working them insanely quickly around my ramrod straight pole and stripping my boxers off with a quick pull of her hand. She looked down, her lips curling evilly at the sight of me pantsless, and the obvious enjoyment going on down there.

Breathing heavier now, Sarah pressed me against the wall, engulfing me with her hot, solid, steel-hard muscles, as she grabbed my enlarged manhood in one hand and lifted me effortlessly off of the floor with her small hand under my armpit so she could rub me against the bubbled, thick, dangerously protruding, cobblestoned wall of her rippling, drumhead stomach.

"I'm gonna get so JACKED you'll never be able to even get hard from looking at another musclegirl again, David, I'm gonna get fucking HUGE, and all so I can be the biggest, FREAKiest, hardest, girl ever, and it's all for you, my muscle lovin' man," Sarah whispered into my ear breathily, with a mad look in her eye, punctuating the last descriptors with almost painful squeezes of my now titanium-hard dick.

"You're gonna love it, baby, I'm just gonna be one solid block of huge, rippling meat, MASSIVE, just like you want, so big and muscular, absurdly, .... no,..... sssssickeningly veiny, and wicked strong," she cooed, pumping her gigantic, skin-stretching and vein-loaded bicep inches from my face as she continued to lovingly, softly stroke and squeeze my at-attention manhood in her soft, delicate feeling hand.

In the back of my mind a red light went off, knowing that Sarah's soft, alluring touch could easily become a crushing grip in an instant that might be able to dent steel, much less mangle my exposed and suddenly, frighteningly vulnerable manhood - this thought was quickly extinguished, as she curled her arm in in a half-crab pose, which made her thick pec swell up like it was attached to an air pump. The skin of her bulging muscle-breast was shiny and pulled rigidly tight against the corduroy-like ripples and ridges of her striated, blown-out pectoral muscles, her pink nipple hard as a bullet and pointing straight out in acquiescence to the mighty backing and protruding muscles' superiority, and I just stared, in a lusting daze, my dick jumping in her hand so violently that my steroid-fed muscular beast of a girlfriend giggled girlishly, knowingly.

"Ooohh, so you like my little muscle-titties, David? My big, thick, striated pecs? You know how hard I work this chest, baby? To get em all big, vascular and ripped, just bursting with muscles? I can do two hundred pushups, can you believe that, sweetie? And all because you introduced me to female muscle, so I got rid of those ridiculous, useless breasts, and replaced 'em with these big, pumped pecs, aren't they absolutely ALIEN?" she cooed, flashing a wide, beautiful and prideful smile, all the while flexing and relaxing her veiny, bulbous, ripped chest, forcing more and more pump, cuts, vascularity, and size into the already ridiculous mounds of meat, still masturbating me slowly yet surely with her other hand.

"I'm gonna make em get even bigger, David, I'm gonna make everything BIGGER, and so I'm not going to be taking any time off of lifting and injecting," she finished, knowing her complete mastery of me in the current situation. I squirmed as she ran my throbbing, nearly explosive manhood down the steel-flexed twelve pack of now apple-sized abdominals.

"What I am going to take time off for is a workout, and it's gonna be some cardio, right now, riding on top of that big dick of yours," she finished sultrily, again leaning in close to release the words as small puffs of breath into my ear as she tightened her grip on my now throbbing manhood, restricting the blood-flow just enough to make me manageable again.

Leading me by my sizeable erectness as if on a leash, Sarah walked me to our bedroom, her other hand gripping and ripping the thong from her gharishly thick lower body with a casual flip of her wrist, tossing the rended laced fabric to the ground where a dainty foot topped by enormous, monstrous diamond-shaped calves kicked it to the side.

She pushed me slightly with a sexy, knowing grin on her face, and I bounced slightly as I hit the bed vertically. My girlfriend's slightest push had been like a blow from a sledgehammer. Gloriously naked and unbelievably, massively muscled, she jumped, bent over, onto the bed which immediately creaked loudly with the addition of her massive bulk, her engorged body thick with steroid-fed beef, and crawled over my stiff dick, her arms and meat-stuffed upper body expanding with even more rippling mass as she leaned forward.

Sarah breathed outwards audibly, widening her tree trunk legs and therefore her shaved vagina, an island of femininity surrounded by a sea of freakish muscle, and took me in slowly, looking me in the eyes deeply, licking her lips, bright eyes widening near the end, as she impaled herself on my rock hard manhood. When she had finally taken me all the way in, she straightened up and hit a ghastly, brain-melting latspread pose. As her thick, bubbled glutes settled onto my hips, I could feel her full, considerable mass pressing me deeply into the bed mattress.

"Ooooh, yeah, look at me, baby, I'm SOOOOO sick, so pumped up with m-m-m-m-mmuscles," she cooed, looking from arm to bulging, writhing arm as she simultaneously began pleasuring herself on me, holding her tremendous, torso-thickening flex as she moved just her hips, her tight vagina massaging me inside of her in a rippling, almost jacking off type of motion. Her abs, taking the entire brunt of her pumping movement, instantly were painted, practically covered, with thick, pulsing veins that converged on her moist, twitching crotch as her columnar abdominals pulsed, thickening ominously with her quickening workout. With a soft grunt, Sarah hit a body-bloating most muscular atop my rigid dick, her torso shifting outwards and expanding alarmingly, glistening pecs shooting upwards and reforming into rippled, handball sized meat-cannons squeezeed together by massive, striated delts and impossibly cut, thick and bulbuous biceps.

"Mmmmm... Steroids do a body good, don't they baby? How do I look, David, tell me, tell me how hard this massive, muscular physique is making you," Sarah huffed, moaning softly, sweetly every fifteen seconds or so, having worked up a light sweat and now breathing heavily as she rode me quickly, vigorously. Her abs were now hugely, revoltingly bloated, forming a jutting slab of constantly metamorphosing, strangely squirming meat that her pumping pecs now firmly rested on with the extreme protrusion, and I stared wide-eyed, uncontroillably, at her stomach as wave after wave of protruding, waffled ab muscles rolled by with her pelvic thrusts.

"Ummm uhh..... You're so big, Sare, b..big and m-muscular," I managed, mind blanking, hiccupping the words, desperately trying to hold back my impending eruption in the face of the onslaught of impossible, Amazonian muscular achievement simultaneously posing and fucking me incredibly powerfully at the same, exact, exquisite time. I licked a bit of drool from the corner of my mouth as she looked down at me with a sneer darkening her beautiful face, simultaneously and flawlessly, gradually increasing her frantic, rhythmic, sweat-slicked humping, and arched her back, stretching, tightening, and finally taking some strain off of her horrifically bulging, cut, inches protruding, abdominal brick-work.

She placed her dainty hands on the hard bone angles of her tiny hips, and her quads tightened up, taking on the load her monstrous abs had just given up, and her thighs bulged with thickness at the apex of her latspread above me. She was absolutely enormous, her back a huge v-shape that spread impossibly wide, almost reaching the crook of her elbow. Between her flexed meatwings and the dangerous, mutated swells of her biceps and forearms, there was only two inches of space to see through. I shuddered involuntarily underneath her as my dick simultaneously hardened beyond what I thought was possible.

"I think you can do better than that, David," she moaned, rolling her shoulders forward and actually further expanding her huge, monstrous back by even more impossible inches. "I know I'm big silly, I hear that all the time .... mmmph," Sarah continued, never missing a stroke along my rigid, swallowed pole. "I want you to tell me how ripped, how jacked, how 'roided I am, how bulging and massive my muscles are, how horny and hard they make you.... don't they, baby? Don't these itsy bitsy muscles make you hard as a rock?"

"Maybe you need a little more 'inspiration'," she giggled, abruptly pumping out a disgustingly gigantic double biceps pose, mass shifting from back thickness to her pillars of arms, roped with stacked wedges and strips of hard, vascular meat. My eyes were impossible to move from the apocalyptic sight, painfully wide open, and my mouth hung agape in disbelief and awe. Her peaks topped twenty inches easily, not even counting the extra half-inch created by the prominent, bile raising ridges of veinwork atop the heads of my girlfriend's impossible biceps - it was easily to imagine syringes of growth hormone being injected directly into the quivering, striated melons of her upper arms.

"Ooohhh..... Look at these guns, David, look how thick, veiny, massive they are! I'm fucking gigantic, huge, bursting biceps, yeah, mmmFFFFHHH! Oooh yeah, ooo yeah, I'm so pumped up I feel like I might RUPTURE, baby, Ohhh Gooooodddddd......." she moaned, her lips actually turned down in a face-contorting grimace as she held the mindblowing double biceps pose despite the obvious pain it was costing her. I wanted to turn away but couldn't tear my eyes from her impossible, enchantingly butched, behemoth body, bulging with corded, veiny beef, flexed to a disgustingly extreme level of definition that shouldn't be possible for any human being, much less a girl in her mid-twenties. My bony hips smacked against her thick, swollen hamstrings as my body involuntarily, helplessly tried to bury myself as deep as possible inside of Sarah at the terrible, fantastic sight of her body rending pose atop me.

What she did next both horrified and amazed me, entrancing me – still holding the revolting, titantic double biceps flex, she utilized just the strength of her inner muscles to now ram me like a dildo, in and out of her glistening, wet center. Disturbingly prominent bulges worked on the stretched surface of the bloated bulge of her crotch, and veins quickly popped to the surface of her skin, feeding the abnormal development of her formidable sex.

"How's that for muscular development, David? Even my pussy is jacked, pumped up for you, for my man and his big, muscle-lovin' cock," she forced her effort-showing face into a wide smile for me while turning sideways and going into a pec-popping side-chest pose, swollen arm muscles swelling again until they met the unyielding, swollen bulge of her massive, cubic muscle-tits.

"Ooooh yeah," she growled, looking down at her stuffed, straining, twinned tit-towers and the surrounding masses of her rippling arms. As her entire upper pussy area flexed viciously with her amazing, unbelievable auto-fucking, a defined, bulging, vein-splattered fist of muscle became prominent and twitching above her power-packed vagina. It throbbed disgustingly with the new cadence of Sarah's obvious grunts of effort that sounded amusingly like a teen's defiant "Unh unh," her voice becoming higher pitched and throaty with the near full-body flexing she was performing for me.

"Unnnhhh unnnnhhh you're gigantic, HUGE, a fucking MUTANT!" I sputtered out uncontrollably, being used as a flesh and blood dildo by my girlfriend who was now a she-beast, a muscular female abomination with a perfect face, yet everything outside her beautiful facade and her vagina itself was an apocalyptic muscular terrain, taking any trace thought of the female form and throttling it with bulging, veiny, razor-cut she-meat, making me feel like I had Turret's syndrome as words that neared on being hateful spilled out of my mouth.

"Fuck, SHIT..... big, shiny, mmmmuscles! Sarah, Oh God, you're so jacked, UNNhhhhh.... you're a fucking FREAK OF NATURE, you look like a fucking man! FUCK - revolting, QUADS! ABS!! Jesus, Jesus!" Tears slid down my cheeks as I continued on my ugly rant, getting thrown on and off the bed by my girlfriend's inner vagina muscles as she continued to pound out grotesque, muscle inflating poses atop me.

"Oooh yeah, baby, I'm a fucking steroid guzzling FREAKshow, unh-UNH, UNH-unh, A goddamn ... MMMmmmph.... juiced-up muscle ..... m-m-monster," Sarah taunted, the words bursting from her mouth in gasps and pants, clearly enjoying my near disgust with her scientifically mutated mindblowing physique.

She was completely owning me, muscle-fucking me, her powerful inner muscles giving me the ride of my life. Now, huffing and grunting, Sarah put her hands behind her head and exhaled sharply, adding a columnar grid of what horribly looked like eight stacked apples above the monstrosity of throbbing meat between her shaven, dripping sex and the last row of her steel abdominals below her blown-out, protruding bellybutton. She looked down at me expectantly, seemingly revelling in my night and day facial expressions of pure muscle-lust fueled pleasure, and what was quickly becoming horror and blatant, abject disgust.

"And I'm bigger, more yoked than any man, baby, I'm so fucking massive and pumped right now, I might .... burst," she whined, curving her voice exaggeratedly high pitched, girlishly, and I felt the vise-grip of her staggeringly powerful, muscle-packed vagina loosen for one second, dropping me the few inches back down to the hard mattress. My escape was only for a fraction of a second, as I felt the pulsing maw of her womanhood envelop me again, in a more normal girl-on-top position, minding one ignore the fact that this 'girl' was over two hundred and fifty pounds of striated, artery-blasted, pumping, bulging girl-beef.

The raucus, powerful fucking Sarah had steadily delivered in the past half-hour had transformed her bulging body, and now all of my erotically supercharged girlfriend's muscles were pumped, absolutely vein-splattered, and striated to the point of thorough disgustingness. She leaned in close, bracing herself on each side of my head on the pillow with over twenty-inch, barrel thick arms, and whispered above my ear as the popping ridges of her bunched, blood-engorged pectorals plucked at my chin and nose.

"Mmmmmm..... what about you, David, do you think you might burst before I do? Are all these big .... bulging ...... mmmmuscles gonna make my little man blow his load?" she slowly began to ride the length of my manhood, making her bloated, sweat-slicked pecs brush against my face, my chin meeting the swell of her brickwork abs, and repeating maddeningly.

"Please, Sare, no bigger, I don't know what'll happen if you get much bigger," I began to beg of her, tears forming and welling from the corners of my eyes as she continued to ride me purposefully, rythmically. "I like muscles, but fuck, Jesus .... mmnphh....." My voice was cut off as Sarah moved her hands to the sides of her pectoral meat-cannons, and squeezed together, flexing, and burying my entire face in hot, steel girl meat.

"That's nice of you baby, but I know you don't really mean it, oooh yeah, I've read the stories on the computer, remember, silly?" She mercifully released her pec-lock on my face. and I gasped in fresh air as she continued.

"All those young girls just growing and growing, getting more and more massive, pumping themselves up with 'roids and hormones until they're just freakishly huge?" Sarah giggled, her head tilting downwards to look directly, and intensely, into my eyes, all the while her fucking pace having increased exponentially with her muscle-talk.

My girlfriend's thin, feminine face was framed ghoulishly by her bulbous, bullish traps, and the mountain-like mounds of the top ridges of her pectorals. I marvelled momentarily at the fact that all of the drugs she had taken into her body had left her markless still - her cheekbones were prominent, lips full, her face beatifully girlish and clear of blemishes.

"I know you want me bigger, baby, you don't have to hide it, it's okay!" she huffed, finally showing a bit of exertion after the femuscle carnival she had put on for what seemed like hours upon hours of time. Everywhere I looked my entire field of vision was filled with bubbling, vein-splattered, sickeningly massive female muscle, courtesy of my extreme-bodybuilding girlfriend.

"Ummmm UmmMMM Sare, Sarah," I moaned in jerking outbursts, remembering her threats of cumming inside her. Sarah was violently impaling herself, pistoning on top of me impossibly fast, her body a symphony of bulges and ripples, veins and striations. The combination of her mutated muscularity and motion along with the auditory treat of grunts, moans, and soft cries, had me worried about totally losing any control I had left in me.

"Go ahead, babe, I'm way too ... Mmmmph ... BUTCHED out now for that girly bleeding shit, I haven't had a period in months," she cooed, her squared, muscular ass bobbing maddeningly in the air with the force of her seemingly never ending man pounding. "Ooooohh..... Goooooawwwdd......" she moaned loudly, her huge body bucking uncontrollably, and I began to moan as well, brain fried, but knowing instinctively the time had come.

"No sense in wasting good protein," she whispered warmly in my ear after groaning gutturally for what seemed like a full minute, achieveing her climax, and promptly dismounted with a thrust and jump, her bulging, bulbous form actually catching air from the power of her push off of the mattress, and my awe was instantly converted to ultimate pleasure as she landed and in the process took the entire length of me in her wet, velvet mouth. Two sweeps of her thick tongue and I exploded in her throat, which Sarah drank greedily, a smile curling her lips as she shifted her shoulders to make her traps bulge sickeningly forward, flattening her ears against the sides of her head as she finished me off and I fell to exhausted sleep.

derekr

Chapter 13

About a week had now gone by since that unbelievable, fantastic night, and I think my body was finally fully healed and thankfully no longer sore to the point that I could move around like a normal human being, instead of one just released from traction in a hospital. Regardless, this night had definitely been filed in my growing mental library of amazing fe-muscle experiences, only trumped by my previously chronicled 'introduction' to both Bree's jaw-dropping, super-sexy young muscles and my own girlfriend Sarah's 'growing' muscularity and sexual adventurousness

And that had just been the start of my unbelievable experiences with my Athenian-obsessed, increasingly bulky, super-athlete girlfriend. To my somewhat split, regretfully dark delight, Bree had been absolutely right - Sarah really was my 'balloon', my own personal jacked-up freakshow fantasy, filling her hungry body up with the ultimate, massive she-beef money and advanced growth-enhancers could buy, and I began to fear she wanted to become even more ultimately, terribly muscular, frighteningly dense, jaw-droppingly veiny - in other words, I began to doubt what I thought I could take in terms of her awesome, unstoppingly growing muscularity.

After injecting Sarah with ridiculous amounts of hormones, steroids, and God knew what other body-building substances provided by a quick visit from Bree, I could hardly move the next day, calling in sick to work even, for the fruits of the muscle-sex-orgy of that evening, which lasted an insane, nearing unbearable amount of time. She had woken me a few mere minutes into my quickly deep sleep, still frighteningly voluminous, pumped up and cut to ribbons, and more dangerously fantasy-fulfilling for me, insatiably worked up, hot, sweaty, and extremely horny.

"Wake up baby, my body needs you, I need your big... hard... cock again," Sarah cooed in my ear, blowing slightly, whining sexily. As I slowly woke, my mind-image of an earlier Sarah, before her transformation, leaning against the wall in my favorite black lace lingerie, her body curvy and a bit top-heavy, was brutally squashed by the reality my eyes took in as they opened. I could not help the thoughts of Bree's warning on the effect of all the steroids on her sex drive, and consequently, the increasing frequency of her sexual mastering, damn near muscle-raping, of my 'normie' body haunted me.

Now that I was awake, though, those thoughts faded in eager aquiescence to her soft cajoling and confusingly cute begging, I mounted her from behind, gripping her eruptuous, inches-thick bulging traps like meaty handlebars as I thrust madly, moaning and groaning like a beast myself to join her loud, animal-like vocal pleasure, both of us completely erotically supercharged by Sarah's comic-book, unnaturally packed physique.

I fucked her as hard and fast as my own body possibly could, bruising my hips with my frantic, sweaty, violent pistoning against unyielding, granite hard glutes and tree trunk hamstrings, struggling a bit to hold on as her body contorted, her meat-mass swelling. I had to grab her hair to maintain my balance as I awkwardly plowed into her gripping womanhood, random angles being forced by shelves of muscle, and she squealed a bit with the tugging. While I had just been fully awake for mere minutes, her thick, rippling body stuffed, skin stretched paper-thin, full of titanium hard she-muscle had me instantly rock hard and aware. I pounded her insanely with manic lustfulness, as Sarah grunted happily and moaned loudly across increasing octaves, so sexily and mindbogglingly girlishly against the constant, painful contact of my comparatively sticklike thighs and hips with her bursting, blocky, marbled physique.

Every time I was spent, Sarah easily brought me back to iron attention by seductively, slowly posing and blowing out her mind-melting, men's championship-sized and conditioned body. Maddeningly and arousingly, she simultaneously pepperred me with sexy muscle-talk, describing in minute detail how much more muscular she was going to get, all for me, how she was going to get 'fucking revolting, ripped and huge'. My uber-girlfriend's huge, blood-engorged muscles never seemed to tire, holding a near sickening state of pump for hours on end that morphed her upper body to the point that she grew and swelled to resemble a cartoonish gorilla in her extreme shape - the inverted stacked pyramid of hormone-inflated girl beef was ludicrous, impossible in it's girth.

I lost count of the times both of us orgasmed, but it was up to that night the most amazing, exhausting, fulfilling sex I have ever had, and my girlfriend's stamina, stength, and amazing muscular control had everything to do with it. Every fantasy of what blatant, bloated, bulging muscles could add to already great sex had nearly been filled by my Olympian girlfriend - and that 'nearly' only because my devious mind was always coming up with new ways to fantasize about freakishly muscled eroticism. Still, we were approaching a feasability border, and I think she knew it, in fact I'm pretty sure Sarah relished the thought of my borderline fear and nearing disgust with each pound added to, every muscular brick that made up, her increasingly confusing, gender-bending, iron-edificed physique.

Sarah, now a true muscle-goddess in every meaning of the phrase, was overtly proud, more often now even obsessively vain, in regards to her massive, unnaturally blown-out development. On the rare occasions when we were both home, I would often walk in to the living room in the mornings to find her watching YouTube on the big-screen, comparing diamond hard, what seemed like foot and a half thick biceps and triceps to the freakishly built, mass-monsters on the screen.

At the start it had just been regional competition footage, but as she aggressively and painstakingly grew herself over the last year this was no longer a viable inspiration, and she had moved on to some of the most densely, thickly developed strong-ladies in the game - Sharon Garrett, Kashma Maharaj, Kim Perez, and the always voluminously titantic Collette Guimond, now were on parade regularly on the television in the living room, with Sarah crunching out matching, synapse-frying body-billowing poses, putting her physique on the line against some of the 'freaks' of the world of extreme female bodybuilding.

All were overall slightly smaller to my lustful eye in comparison to Sarah's staggering, steroid-fed gluttony of paradigm shattering girl-muscles, and maybe it was just the fact that Sarah was physically there, bulging, flexing right in front of me.

Regardless, in her impressionable mind, they were way too close, and while I had made my concerns known regarding her constantly ballooning size, unfortunately my betraying manhood always told another story, and that's the 'tool' that Sarah used to gauge the state of her senses-assaulting physique. Going to work was often relief, as I regularly lived the life of an Extenze side-affected, hours-long erections requiring distractions from my borderlining grotesquely muscled girlfriend.

Sarah was manic in wanting to prove, to herself and anyone that would witness, that she was the biggest, the most jacked and cut, the most monstrously overbuilt, muscular girl out there - I worried frequently that her quest just might be never-ending, my girlfriend's now clearly full-blown obsession continuing to compel her always after the next freakish level of mass, vascularity, and obscene development everywhere on her wide, thick, gharishly bulbuous body.

Sarah, amazingly, had yet to reach any limiting plateau in her mind-bending growth, and the 'supplements' she went through by the crate now only made matters worse, or better, depending on how you looked at it. My bodybuilding Frankenstina was growing still (still!) and as insatiable as ever in her pursuit of blocky mass and ripped muscle, if not more so every time I saw her.

And so it was that Sarah, my already freakishly developed girlfriend, did the seemingly impossible, ramping up further her body-rending workouts, massive chemical intake, and time out of the house doing sessions to keep up the income that was increasingly necessary to maintain her expenses for her exponentially hulking physique, as well as supplementing our increasingly lavish lifestyle.

Every thing I mentioned I liked on tv was bought nearly immediately by my loving girlfriend, from the joint bank account we held, increasingly being filled more by fe-muscle funds than my meager paychecks. It definitely seemed the bigger and more muscular Sarah commanded her body to become, the money increased exponentially, and I could understand. These guys were, of course, paying schmoes, and the kind of muscle Sarah was packing now made her impossible for a tested competition - people wanted to see a champion, not a mutated genetics-lab nightmare. For those schmoes, though, Sarah's egregiously muscular, always ripped physique was the gold standard of extreme fetish.

I didn't see her much to start with, as I worked nights and she was out at the gym and at 'appointments' all day, but I could tell she had grown even more mindbogglingly massive from the way the bed would creak, stiff mattress shifting and rolling ominously, whenever she entered or exited as I was in the haze of sleep. A few glimpses in the dark of a huge, cone-shaped wide shadow form, turning sideways and allowing a sliver of light around her thick, lumped torso through the bedroom doorway, was all I had seen of my girlfriend in days.

Sarah and I started to slowly grow apart over the next two weeks, ironically, due to the amount of time needed for her to fulfill, hell, actually, surmount to the extreme, my fantasies. For myself, I quickly realized that my own muscle-lust had not subsided in the bit, and I found myself only days in to our sexual drought masturbating again to video clips of muscle-girls, usually with my morning coffee on my laptop, Sarah long ago gone to torture her body into muscular supremacy, and there I was in my boxers going at it when the biggest, most jacked and ripped female athletic specimen I had ever seen was supposedly my sexual partner.

In a way I was ashamed to be whacking off to varied bodybuilders on a screen, while my own bodybuilder girlfriend was too busy building her body. At the same time, however, I was strangely relieved, justifying my self-pleasure as trying to de-sensitize myself to female muscles, so I could fully satisfy Sarah and her hormone-superdriven sexuality.

I knew for a fact that she was 'self-medicating' her volcanic, seemingly limitless libido - I had found the large blue dildo Bree had once pleasured herself with at the begginning of all this laying in random spots in the apartment over several mornings. Noone knew better than I did about the temporary madness that overtakes you when you are about to release, a mind-blanking experience that tends to leave open laptops with your Media Player showing mini-movies of gigantic female bodybuilders posing .... but I digress.... regardless, I think I also feared the marathonic sex in a way, was worried of actually getting broken, I mean really, the last insane fucking session had ended up with me out of comission for two full days.

We spoke daily on the phone, and gave the requisite 'love you's and all, and the familiar banter of who was picking up the cat food, drying the laundry, everything you'd expect of a normal relationship, was still there. I do think I truly loved Sarah, the person, not the Herculean she-beast she had become in the past year, her hyper-developed physique was just the perfect, darkest desire-based icing on the cake in our relationship.

Still, the strain of not spending any time together outside of on the phone was starting to show, and we never did anything socially anymore, really, a combination of her schedule and my hesitation to endure the stares, mostly of disgust, her science-lab physique automatically generated upon sight, the darkly curious glances thrown my way for being with such a mountain of hyper-developed female muscle. I knew things were coming to a head as day 13 of no physical relationship between us passed.

That day I returned from work earlier than expected due to a power outage at the restaurant. I walked into the dimly lit living room to find Sarah, entirely naked, impaling herself brutally with a startlingly large new dildo while her other hand was caressing her hugely blood-bloated, fully engorged and sweat-sheened muscles. My briefcase dropped with a thunk to the floor, my whole being betraying my complete surprise at finding her here at all, much less the current situation.

She was pumped fully, gigantic and shredded, her body thicker, wider, more extremely, densely built than merely two weeks before, and I knew instantly by her condition and sexual hunger that a workout and 'roid-fillup had not been too long in Sarah's past. Glancing quickly around my instantly pants-tenting, protruding manhood at the floor, my eyes quickly spied her perspiration soaked custom-made Nike sportsbra, and matching, tiny and dripping boy-shorts panties, circled by multiple empty syringes, and my suspicions were confirmed. Her comparatively smallish head was tilted backwards, hair swept up in a super-tight ponytail, her thick neck and traps bulging ominously, but Sarah's big brown eyes were open and locked in on the television when I intruded, not even breaking their concentrated gaze at my interruption.

"Have you seen Julie Bourassa lately, David?" Sarah inquired nonchalantely, long-lashed and half-lidded eyes never leaving the tv, continuing to pound the large dildo in and out of herself as she simultaneously lovingly, roughly worshipped her own freakish bulk. I looked to the screen, and sure, enough, there the mentioned professional bodybuilder was, in all of her overtly musclebound glory, a miniscule blue micro-bikini painted on her bulging torso like an afterthought. In this videoclip I had not even seen yet, the obviously 'enhanced' Canadian mass-monster was flexing and pumping up her alarmingly giant, vein-blasted biceps, to the intense pleasure of my own ridiculously muscle-laden girlfriend.

"Your subscription to Muscleangels is super-inspirational, David, all these clips you've been watching, they're all just HUGE girls, honey, although I don't know why you'd still need to jack off to these bitches, with all of this muscle going on right here," Sarah now stared me directly in the eyes as she made her enormous, naked and glistening pecs dance for me, squared-off meaty bulges of muscle-breasts pumping, pistoning, flexing and growing to a beat that lasted four to five terrifying seconds when she mercifully ceased - her chest was now erupting from her ribcage and collarbones and pulsing quirkily. I noticed, mouth drying quickly, that her nipples, erect but forced to point down to the floor, submarined by pulsing cubic pectorals, were even themselves vascular.

"But apparently I'm still not good enough, STILL, David, cuz I have to share your cock with these butched-out, massive muscle women - cunts....." she complained, hissing out the last syllable, and I could definitely tell a dangerous undercurrent of anger in her voice and an angry glint in her shimmering eyes as well. Sarah rarely talked 'dirty' outside of the bedroom, so I knew I was in for some trouble.

"But that's okay, David, I'll just continue to bulk up, fill up with fucking 'roids and stuff myself full to the brim with more and more fucking muscles, more and more butch, baby, until you're finally SATISFIED," she finished with a gasp as she was now slightly, sexily panting, eyes half-lidded as on-screen Julie inflated her bullish upper body with an intimidating most-muscular pose, and Sarah continued to pound the sextoy in and out of herself forcefully, and increasingly, brutally quickly.

The scent of her arousal was strong in the air, and I felt more blood rushing to my nether-regions as well as my initial surprise was finally wearing off. As supremely alpha-masculine as Sarah had painstakingly forced her mind-melting physique to become, she was dichotomously blazingly hot, hard, huge muscles eclipsing 99% of her femininity yet accentuating the last, ultimately resilient in the onslaught of insane muscular development, percentage to the end result of unignorable sexual overload.

"Oooh yeah, get big, bitch!" Sarah exclaimed as Julie hit an expansive latspread on the screen, with her own meat-roped upper body in an expanding crab pose as she used both massive, quick moving, slab-twitching arms to ram the large sextoy into herself, violently, angrily, almost hatefully.

She whimpered a bit from between bitten lips, head pitching violently forward, out of control, as she hit a g-spot in her manic, forceful thrusting, and then finally looked over to me, her eyes looking a bit crazed, all sorts of emotions running through them, and at that moment I truly feared her, truly understood how Sarah, my super-muscular girlfriend, could use her chemically induced, steel-wrought body to dismantle me, snap bones like so many twigs if she so wished.

"Look at her, I know you want to, shit, who'd blame you, she's jacked, really built and muscular, and her tits are much bigger than mine are, she isn't anywhere near as manly as you think I am ...... UNNGhhhhh," she finished abruptly with a ear-rattling, guttural groan, while battling looks of carnal pleasure and anger contorted her pretty, made-up face, pearly teeth clenched, neck cords twitching strangely as her body rocked forward into the dildo, shaking, no, I realized with wide eyes, actually vibrating, each abominably huge muscle group bloating, reforming, shredding, shrinking.

I watched in morbid outright fascination, my dick rock hard and bulging painfully against my jeans zipper, as Sarah's enormously pumped muscles swelled frighteningly, her skin creaking like stretched leather, with a sudden, horriffic, titantic flex, terrible spiderwebs of thick pumping veins exploding across the bulges of her freakshow development and accompanying another loud groan from her wide open mouth, white teeth parted, revealing the tip of her pink tongue.

Simultaneously, my fully-expanded girlfriend orgasmed violently, the long dildo buried to the hilt as her hips bucked wildly, abdomen erupting outwards into a bulging cobblestoned monstrosity as her shaven vagina belched a prodigious stream of gooey cum over the ridiculously blue fake balls and onto her shaking, gripping hands, and she spasmically released her steel-bending grip, hands clenching powerfully. Suddenly, Sarah's head jerked backwards, her thick body arching and volcanoeing out mounds of pec muscles upwards on her rib cage as my girlfriend screamed almost painfully, as if she had just taken a powerful gutpunch, and to me, confusingly, super-erotically.

Her body still arched, arm muscles bulging frighteningly, nearing skin rupture amongst explosions of veinage, Sarah, with a quick, cute grunt, expelled the dildo powerfully from within her, lower ab cubes popping blatantly into bold relief against the swell of her muscled mound, and the long sextoy plopped out of her to land in a puddle of her cum on the carpeted floor. Her entire body was twitching with ripped to shreds muscle groups, and I watched, now rubbing my crotch through my pants fabric, as a last drop of her oozed from between her engorged labia and splattered against huge, vein-crisscrossed quadriceps.

"Remember baby? When I was muscle fucking you, the last time we actually had sex? You said, and I quote, that I was getting too big, you didn't know what you'd do if I got bigger, that I looked like a fucking man?!" Sarah was rambling quickly, trembling with anger, and she finished the statement with a quick sweep of her hand to showcase her vagina, the last small refuge of femininity in her insanely bulging body.

"I've been thinking about that a lot, at the gym, and I keep going back to the gym because of that comment, David. It pushed me even harder - all of this is for you, David, all of this huge, bulging muscle is a gift for YOU, so what now, do I need to get implants?" Her tone was increasingly sarcastic, and with each word coming on harder, matching her pec-flexed chest. Looking down at her inches-thick muscle cleavage, she flexed hard, hissing intimidatingly, a violent swelling of meat erupting mounds to mountains.

"I thought you liked muscle, David, thoutcha wanted me with big, thick, rippling pecs like these, but now it's fake tits on top of that?! Am I not girlie enough for you now, David? Is that why you're pleasing your socks instead of me, after all I've done to myself, for YOU? WHEN WILL I BE GOOD ENOUGH?!!" This entire rambling string was accompanied by almost unconscious flexing, getting harder, more muscle-swelling, as my girlfriend continued her rant, literally growing and getting more ripped right in front of me, with each word.

Sarah's raised voice at the end was beset by her now hulking, muscle-stuffed upper body, all cords, striations, and arteries. Her bullish, hugely bloated physique, which I ached to touch, was feet from me, bigger and more ripped than any I had ever seen, but it was also attached to an extremely pissed off, emotionally compromised, steroid-chugging female bodybuilder who could probably kill, but certainly severely injure, with one correctly placed blow to the jaw.

Extremely fearful but also fairly dangerously indignant, I finally opened my mouth as I felt the situation spinning quickly out of my control. I would not be bullied by Sarah, regardless of how big she was, because I knew that kind of respect was nearly impossible to win back once conceded.

derekr

Chapter 14... sadly the last...

I noticed with no small amount of surprise as my mouth opened that I had, probably by a self preservation instinct alone, stopped manically rubbing myself, which had been a nearly uncontrollable impulse in and of itself in the onslaught of Sarah's apocalyptic, skin splitting, vein exploding body-state.

I forced myself to look down at the ground, for almost a full minute, to drive out the raging muscle-lust that her tremendous, titantic, stuffed full physique elicited in mere seconds of viewing. I realized with no small amount of embarassment that my completely dried mouth was still open, widely, waiting for me to finally utter a sound. Somewhat recovered, I finally swallowed, and spoke.

"Sarah, I'd love to have sex with you, but I don't even get to fucking see you! You're SO goddamned busy getting bigger and fucking bigger you ignore the fact that you have a boyfriend! I have to masturbate because it's the only sex I ever get to have! Me, your supposed lover! No, of course not, instead of spending some time with ME, you're always off pumping iron, or worse, getting oiled up, pumped up, and eye-fucked by every pitiful Tom, Dick, and Harry in town!"

Not a good start - with every angry word that flew from my ignorant mouth before my fear could capture it, analyze it realistically for my own peril, I saw my girlfriend's mutated, steroid-soaked and bloated physique literally inflate in size in my shocked viewpoint, growing and widening alongside her fiery, shining eyes, every already horribly popping muscle locking up, all writhing cuts and cords, from her bulging, barreled neck to her globe-sized, vein-terrained calves. Finally her enormous, involuntary flex was broken by her room shakingly loud voice.

"YOU agreed to that! That was a sacrifice YOU made to be able to have me get this cranked, this massive! The way YOU wanted my body, just like the bodybuilders in those movies and all your 'stories', David! Huge like Connie and Collette, all juiced up like all those EZ-Fit girls, I saw ALL of it, David! I evolved this body to become like them, no, better than them, to become the biggest muscle-girl possible! JUST LIKE YOU WANTED ME TO BE!" The last came out in a full-on shriek, her furious, manic fist clenching causing her forearms to swell up in ridiculous size to resemble Popeye's, excepting the difference of course, of pencil-drawn caricature and true, though unbelievable, pumped up she-meat exploding outwards from Sarah's diminutive wrists.

Sarah's sickeningly daunting abomination of the hourglass-standard female form, my metamorphosed girlfriend, literally throbbed, pulsing, in front of me - astounding, impossible to peel my wide eyes from, and distracting from Sarah's pre-bodybuilding days arousing fact that she remained starkly clothesless.

Sarah's nakedness was absolutely eclipsed and engulfed, completely overwhelmed, by unignorable, hugely engorged, vascularly webbed, impossible glistening mounds and peaks of rippling meat masses, unbelievably packed onto, wedged into, her once slight frame, fighting each other for precious, diminished room on her turgid bodyscape, gloriously and terrifyingly ripped up and HUGE, my inflated Sarah stood in front of me. The incredibly arousing orgasm I had just witnessed her have minutes before was forgotten, blanked out completely from my mind in the subsequent anger-fueled, full-body, limb-swelling muscular expansion, an extreme, veiny pump throbbing throughout her entire epic physique.

Despite my fear of her tremendous, growingly ghastly body and what it could obviously do to me, I carried on, determined not to be cowed by my girlfriend, no matter how massively jacked she was, although I probably should have just surrendered at that moment, all things considered; instead, I continued, pushing back, my pride overcoming Sarah's ominous, blatantly frightening physical presence.

"Sarah, that's bullshit and you goddamned well know it! I was coerced, you and Bree both used your muscles against me to get me to agree to all this shit in the first place - " I retorted angrily and suddenly, actually surprising myself a bit but intensely tired of having my fetish so easily, almost cruelly, turned back on me. I mean, shit, Sarah loved her outrageous build at least as much as I did, constantly told me how much she loved packing pound after pound of muscle onto her body, but now she was just gonna go ahead and blame all of this on me? Still?!

"Bullshit, David - And how are you ANY different than my 'pitiful' clients, you fucking hypocrite? You're the biggest freak for muscles that I know!" Sarah sneered at me, simultaneously and purposefully, forcing out her latissimus muscles like a beef-cape, squeezing her rippled, bunched and feathered pecs together in a pose she knew was one of my all-time favorites and sure erection causatives. I watched a singular bead of sweat traverse the mountainous terrain of the side of one naked, quirkily bulging breast.

As Sarah laughed derisively, knowingly, still I ogled her helplessly, embarassingly, eyes laser-focused, my manhood betraying me and swelling in time with her increasingly mountainous, bulbuous, dangerously swelling pectorals, which had risen inches on her keg-barrel torso, her once again fully erect nipples pointing down under the shelves of terribly bulging, vein-splashed, ivory tit-meat. With considerable effort, I again forced my eyes down to the ground, but not before a lustful, involuntary glance at her thickly columnar abs and titantic quads on my way down. I noted, oddly, that I didn't even glance at her vagina at all, buried deeply within the surrounding walls of swollen female musculature.

"Oh no! No you don't, you look at me, David, take this moment to admire what I've turned myself into, all this big, veiny mass I've piled on - Like you enjoyed pointing out, I'm fucking ab-NORMAL now, David, built up like a fucking Mr. Universe champion, right, baby? And all to make you happy, all to be your living fantasy, so YOU LOOK at what you've created, David, look at all this hot mmmmmuscle," she finished, teasing evilly and contemptuously, fully cognizant of the effect her massive, blown-out body had on me. She slowly performed a small pirouette, pumping out a stomach churning, eruptuous double bicep pose from the rear as she turned. Finishing the flex by raising her elbows high, her enormous biceps brushed her earlobes.

Back around the front of her redwood-stump torso, visible again as she completed her awkward spin, her now unflexed yet still rippling faux beef cleavage, at least six inches thick, with wedges of pec-meat bursting outwards in between the deep striations with ropes of veins and arteries, was only beat in elevated protrusion by the startling swells of the first of multiple apple-sized mounds on her insanely waffled, strained skinned abdominal wall. Her thickness was literally mindboggling, making what I knew was her normally sized head appear doll-like, cartoonish, like a badly proportioned digital body-morph from a newbie artist.

I shook my head, trying to clear it desperately, and continued, in a much more concilliatory tone. "Sarah, I think I've come pretty clean about my whole female muscle thing, and you know I think you're perfect just as ... huge... as you are," I began, to be interrupted almost immmediately by the enraged young mega-amazon.

"No, YOU DON'T!" she blurted out forcefully, crossing her arms like a petulant child. The allusion was quickly eclipsed in my brain by the sight of Sarah's writhing pillars of mass shifting, arm meat billowing, at that slight, miniscule movement. I was snapped from my reverie by her continued rant.

"No you fucking DON'T, you LIAR! Look at ME - you think I wanted to be this built, David? Jacked up to the point that people point at me, hands over their mouths in disgust? A stupid, juicehead jock bimbo to be jeered and ogled?" She punctuated her statement with a quick, dark frown and what I thought to be an angry, involuntary pec flex, although with her earlier taunting of me, wasn't completely sure of.

"But at least those Toms, Dicks, and Harrys actually WANT to see my big muscles, will PAY for what you were getting for free, at least THEY appreciate how much work and sacrifice I've had to put in to be this kind of .... fucking freak!" Sarah continued angrily, and as if to prove her point, pumped out a light-eclipsing latspread that made her nearly as wide as she was tall, arms splayed to near 90-degree angles from the underpush of her massive meatwings that formed the side of her astounding back musculature.

"I've forced this body into a musclebound wet dream, a lot of guys' ultimate fantasy, David, even though they won't admit it.... but I'm also now a fucking sickening .... monster to normies, hell, even people who can actually appreciate hardcore bodybuilding think I'm too jacked, too extreme, too EVERYTHING, David! Now I'm a roided up chick that should be on Ripley's Believe It or Not," she finished in a tone of what might have been despair, her words jumbling together speedily as she struggled to get everything out, to put voice to all of her frustrations.

"Do you REALLY think I wanted to be this big back then David? My own parent's wouldn't even recognize me now from a year ago, David, it's all been for YOU, for you and your fucking sick fantasies! I should've never started, I knew something like this would happen, and you've let me go on and on, packing on muscle, never saying to stop, until you said I look like a man! Might as well be I guess, I can only buy men's clothes now, since I've grown myself so huge for your unappreciating ass!"

Sarah was now literally trembling in anger, but nowhere on her body shook - she was completely devoid of bodyfat, shredded, skin stretched like saran wrap across the peaks and valleys of her bubbling, max-pumped bodyscape.

"But I'm still not good enough for sweet, little David, oh no, never that, Sarah's built herself into a goddamned muscle-beast, injected gallons of steroids and hormones, but still he beats his dick on the daily to other big, muscular women! So she continues to get more and more jacked, freakily muscled for him, but still, she thinks,"

Sarah paused for a moment, striking a comical 'what if' pose with her dainty finger against her chin. Her head tilted to the angle permitted by her swollen, rigid traps and bull neck, with the muscles on the side of her tilting bulging to ridiculously thick balls of she-meat.

"What if Julie Bourassa walked in here right now, shit, David'd probably have his little cock in his hand before she even stripped down to an itsy-bitsy bikini, you goddamned asshole, you ungrateful fucking SCHMOE!"

That one stung deeply - that was the term Sarah used for the clients she cared for not at all, the ones we both laughed at when we used to spend time together, with her mocking their wanting looks, puny builds, their tiny yet steeled erections from the moment she and Bree disrobed to miniscule bikinis and laced lingerie to the moment they received hundreds of dollars in gratification payment.

I growled myself, in utter, helpless frustration and humiliation, stepping towards her with my hands going upward in desperation. My voice was immediately lost in my throat, half in surprise, as lightning fast I felt incredible, hot pain shoot down my arm. In the space of a mere second, Sarah had closed the gap between us and siezed one of my raised wrists in an astoundingly powerful, bonecrushing grip. Her widened brown eyes flashed dangerously as she looked up at me, her eyebrows looking pulled upwards by her tight ponytail.

"Were you going to hit me David? Big, strong man, gonna beat up on his little girlfriend? Little GIRLfriend, who's packing more muscle than Ray Lewis?" she giggled strangely, derisively, as if scolding a child, and then flexed her non-capturing arm, canteloupe bicep bloating, inflating intimidatingly, stretching skin, another knowing smirk on her face as I remained immobilized, and with shame felt a few drops of hot piss were trailing their way down my leg from my now fully limp, fearful manhood, thankfully shielded from her humiliating, penetrating gaze by my dark slacks.

"Jesus, no, Sarah, fuck, let go of my ARM!" I tried as hard as I could to maintain a tone of authority after her completely emasculating statement, but it came out in a whiny voice I didn't care for at all. I had known, of course, for a long time now that Sarah was without a doubt, by far and away, my physical superior - probably five times over. But she had never put me in my place with her chemically mutated, unnaturally developed muscles and accompanying strength, had only used them for my pleasure, and ultimately hers as well. I realized with fear that that time was now over.

"I hope not, David, and this time I'll give you the benefit of the doubt." Finally, graciously, but with a final darkened look towards me, Sarah released my throbbing wrist, which I immediately grabbed and rubbed gingerly as she took a step back, her tree trunk thighs balooning ominously with her weight shift, and while turning bent over, showcasing her striation-feathered, uncovered, bubbling glutes to me as she straightened back up, a favorite decorative white marble egg of ours from the near bookshelf about the size of a baseball in her hand as she turned back to me.

"But don't ever even think of hitting me, David, because I might hit back. And trust me, you don't want that. I don't think I need to tell you how strong I am now, sweetheart, you can probably guess how many literal tons of weights I've thrown around to get this huge," she whispered, the last word coming out dripping with sarcasm, and I watched, horrified and thoroughly cowed, as her max-stuffed forearm exploded instantly with additional inches of circumfrence.

Sarah's wrist was still tiny, feminine, even bony looking with her always competition-level conditioning, but inches above huge cords and thick strips of meat congealed in a mass of throbbing veins into the horribly swollen, blood-engorged mass that was her flexed forearm. It now resembled a large, grossly overstuffed sausage, entirely covered with inch-thick, instantly multiplying veins. Smiling widely, fully, but dangerously, Sarah opened her diminutive hand, pink-nailed fingers splaying out, the tiny pebbles of the marble egg raining down to the carpet and finishing with a puff of dust.

"All of this muscle isn't just for show, David, and especially not to just show YOU, so for right now you're going to shut the fuck up and listen to ME because we fix this tonight."


derekr

This is by far my favourite fmg story.  I love that it's (relatively) realistic.  It's a great start, with the pre-BB Sarah and the sex on the couch scene.  The teasing out of her growth - and the teasing of David's character in him not getting to see her early progress.  It's a shame there isn' more.

batuffolino

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is by far my favourite fmg story.  I love that it's (relatively) realistic.  It's a great start, with the pre-BB Sarah and the sex on the couch scene.  The teasing out of her growth - and the teasing of David's character in him not getting to see her early progress.  It's a shame there isn' more.

there is more, two or three full chapters after this
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login