Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583368 Posts in 74321 Topics by 30020 Members - Latest Member: MuieDinamo June 05, 2024, 08:02:22 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [zulgin67] Black Widow
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [zulgin67] Black Widow  (Read 8269 times)

Offline zulgin67

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Author: [zulgin67] Black Widow
« on: August 06, 2016, 07:03:01 pm »
Black Widow
by zulgin67

Claire finished cleaning the laboratory glassware before locking the door to the lab and heading home, she was a lab assistant at GenTec laboratories, working with some of the top scientists in the field of human genetic engineering technology. Claire was 22, fresh out of college, a well educated and quite pretty. She sported long black hair tied in a pony tail and her lab coat hid her ample cleavage and toned stomach. She had always enjoyed being the center of attention at college, and being president of the most popular sorority had helped further her social ambitions. Now, at her new job she found herself sidelined by more sophisticated and educated scientists who presided over her and told her what to do, which she did not enjoy.
She walked to her car and headed home, tired from a long day. Parking in her driveway she entered her small flat and flopped down on the couch. Absentmindedly she turned on the TV and suddenly sat up as she saw what was on. The final contestants of the Ms.Olympia competition were on stage, flexing their huge muscles and smiling. Claire watched as they went through a variety of poses, showing off their sculpted muscles. She found herself slightly aroused watching them, imagining all the power those muscles must contain.

Claire: Oohhh to be like them! I can just imagine how good it must feel to be that strong, that powerful!

Glancing at the clock, Claire saw that it was late, and reluctantly she turned off the TV and retired to bed, thinking about the women she had seen on TV.

The next day...
Dr. Sarah Caras tinkered with the dials on a large device while Claire diligently filed old lab reports in a cabinet near by. Dr. Caras was a 30 something woman who had gotten her PhD in genetics, and had dedicated her life to genetic engineering and gene modification. For many months Claire had observed as she constructed the device upon which she was now working, she had said that it could some how alter DND sequences and "revolutionize" the human genome. Claire was unconvinced but watched with interest anyway.

Dr.Caras: Yes...that should do it. I think it's done.

Claire: Your project is finished Dr.Caras?

Dr.Caras; Yes Claire, after many years of research, I've finally done it!

Claire: What exactly Doctor?

Dr.Caras: If my calculations are correct, this device should be able to modify the very structure of a human subjects genome.

Claire: Really? Wow, very impressive.

Claire tried to sound interested, although she could really care less. The tinkerings of the scientists bored her.

Dr.Caras: Yes it really is quite amazing, with this technology we'll be able to...

Suddenly the machine sparked and sputtered, and a bolt of green light shot forth suddenly, hitting Claire square in the chest. The force of the impact knocked her off her feet, but her body was otherwise undamaged. Dr.Caras's eyes grew wide in shock and surprise and she rushed to help Claire, who by now had sat up and was rubbing her head.

Dr.Caras: Oh my God! Claire! Are you all right?! I don't know what happened!

Claire: What the fuck was that?! Yeah I think I'm ok, I just feel tingly all over. What the fuck did that thing do to me?!

Dr.Caras: I'm not sure, it shouldn't have gone off like that. I'm so sorry! Do you want me to call the medics?

Claire; No no I'm fine! It just surprised me thats all.

Dr.Caras: Well thank goodness your not injured. I can't tell you how sorry I am. Why don't you take the rest of the day off.

Claire; Sure why not. I could use a free day.

Claire left Dr.Caras in the lab to try and figure out what had just happened. She walked out of the lab building and drove herself home. By the time she got home the tingling had subsided. As it was Friday she decided she might as well relax for the day and then go out with her girlfriends that night. Sitting on the couch she called them up. They picked her up later that evening and together with her friends Mary and Beth she went downtown to the nightclubs. Once in the club they took a booth near the dance floor.

Mary: So how's work Claire?

Claire: It's fucking weird! Today I got hit by some kind of experimental ray gun.

Beth: What?! And you're ok?

Claire; Yeah I'm fine, didn't feel a thing.

Beth: Thats crazy! They didn't run any tests on you?

Claire: No I just took the day off. Fuck it I don't want to talk about it, lets dance.

The three girls went out on the dance floor. All the men on the floor were eager to dance with Claire, who was by far the hottest of the three. She soon found herself dancing with a tall hansom man, who eyed her with lust. She danced with him for a few songs before they went up to the bar together.

Man: Hi I'm Jim, I havn't seen you here before.

Claire: I'm Claire, this is my first time at this club. I like it.

Jim: Me too. You dance pretty good.

Claire: You too.

Jim: Can I buy you a drink?

Claire: Sure

They talked for a while, and after a few drinks Claire was getting very friendly with Jim. Around midnight he suggested they go back to his place. Claire agreed. After telling her girlfriends she'd see them later, they left for Jim's house. Stumbling up to Jim's bed room, they were both already stripping off their clothes, eager to get it on. They entered Jim's bedroom and Claire threw Jim down on the bed and climbed a top him, straddling his waist. Jim was well built, a solid specimen, but not overly muscular. He ran his hands over Claire's body and she over his. Kissing passionately Claire whispered in his ear.

Claire: I want you inside of me!

With a quick motion she pulled off her panties and eagerly awaited Jim's cock. As he slide it into her she moaned with pleasure, and began riding him up and down. She kneaded her breasts and squealed with pleasure as she fucked him, harder and harder, increasing her rhythm. Jim began to feel a hot sensation in his chest, and while he tried at first to ignore it, it would not go away, indeed it was building. Claire did not seem to notice as she continued riding him.

Claire: OH YES JIM! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD!

Jim was becoming more worried, as the hot sensation wasn't going way. He was about to say something when suddenly he realized he could no longer move. Glancing down at his arms he saw to his horror that he was shrinking, wasting away. looking up at Claire, he saw muscles materializing under her skin, growing larger by the minute while she continued to buck furiously, her else closed in bliss. He tried to scream but couldn't, and Claire continued, her eyes shut, oblivious to what was happening. Indeed, Claire felt amazing, she felt like energy was flowing through her body, it felt incredible. She neared climax and began to pump harder, as Jim continued to shrink.

Claire: YES! YES! YEEESSSS! OH FUCK YES!

Claire climaxed and contracted every muscle in her body, which had to opened her eyes would have seen to have grown significantly. Jim exhaled and with a flash of green light disappeared leaving only a fine dust to settle in the outline of his body on the bed. Claire fell forward in surprise, snapping out of her sexual ecstasy. She looked around dumbfounded.

Claire; Jim? Jim?!

She stood up and suddenly realized she felt stronger,bigger. Looking down at her naked body she gasped in surprise. Her muscles were now clearly visible under her skin, rippling and flexing with each movement. She momentarily forgot about Jim as she admired herself. Suddenly she snapped back to the situation at hand, what the hell had happened to Jim? She checked every room in the house but he was nowhere to be found. Returning to the bedroom she looked to where they had lain. It was then that she noticed the fine outline of dust where Jim's body had lain. Suddenly she put two and two together.

Claire; Wait...Jim's gone...and all of a sudden I've got these muscles. But how could...

Claire recalled her accident at the lab that morning, suddenly the pieces of the puzzle began falling into place. Instead of becoming panicked however, Claire felt relativly calm, content even.

Claire; God these muscles feel GREAT! Nothing to brag about, but pretty impressive for a girl! No one knows I know Jim...and so there's nothing linking me to him...Hell their isn't even a body! Haha, fuck it this feels great!

Grabbing her clothes Claire left Jim's house and walked a few blocks before catching a cab home. No one saw her leave. When she arrived home she went to the full length mirror in her bedroom and stripped off her clothes once more. Flexing her muscles in the mirror she smiled to herself. She liked what she saw, and she wanted more.

The next day was Saturday, and Claire decided to head to the local gym to try out her new body. She sauntered through the doors in a skimpy workout outfit, short shorts and a tank top which showed off her abs. Looking around she saw a number of large muscular men. She walked over to a weight rack near where one of the more muscular guys was curling dumbbells. Bending over at the waist she exposed her perfectly sculpted ass to him, and looked back towards him seductively. Sensing her obvious signals, he set down his dumbbells and walked over to where she was standing.

Man: Could I help you with that ma'am?

Claire touched his shoulder lightly and ran her hand down his chest, trailing down towards his crotch. She licked her lips.

Claire; Sure handsome, but there's something else I think you should help me with first. Come back to the shower room and I'll show you...

The man eagerly followed her as she led the way to the women's shower room. She smiled an unseen smile to herself. It was all too easy.

Fifteen minutes later....

Claire: FUCK YES! FUCK YES! OOOHHHH YEEESSSSSS!

With a final pound she came hard. She tensed her body, now covered in rippling, powerful muscles. Popping a bicep she kissed the large peak which rose to greet her. Getting up off the floor she turned the shower head on, and in less than a minute the only traces of her male victim were washed away down the drain. She laughed at how easy it had been, and how good it had felt to grow even bigger, even more powerful. Even her tit's had grown bigger and fuller, and she squeezed them lovingly with her big hands.
After working out for an hour, pumping huge amounts of iron she had never thought possible, she drove home, sweaty and satisfied with her powerful new body. As she ran through a number of flexes in the mirror, she thought about the female bodybuilding competition she had seen on TV. She was as big, if not bigger than most of those women had been. Why not take her new muscles on stage, maybe win some money. Looking up the next bodybuilding competition online she was pleased to see that there was one taking place next week in a near by city. She filled out the application form and marked her calender for the date of the competition.

Claire; I'm going to have to find a new bikini for the show! And maybe some more males....

Claire returned to work Monday, careful to hide her enhanced muscles from Dr.Caras, who was still apologetic about the earlier incident. Wearing baggy clothes under her oversized lab coat, Claire appeared to be relatively unchanged as far as anyone at work could tell. For the rest of the week she pictured the competition, how she would blow the other women away, put the whole world in awe of her muscles. The week passed without incident, and on Saturday Claire drove to the competition. She arrived a few hours early, and after signing in went to the back stage pump room. She had never seen so many muscular women in one place. Huge girls pumped weights furiously, their veins snaking across their arms and legs. Claire removed her warm ups to reveal her red bikini which did little to hide her now incredible body, muscles bulging under her tan skin. As she began to warm up, she felt a tap on her shoulder. Turning around she came face to face with another muscular woman. She was an asian woman, with long black hair pulled back in a pony tail which framed her angular face. She was somewhat older than Claire, but not significantly, and her muscles were pumped to the max, large enough to rival Claires, with big tits to match.

Woman: I havn't seen you before. My name's Brenda Lang, and who might you be?

Claire: Hi my names Claire.

Claire held out her hand but Brenda did not take it.

Brenda: So...what's your story? Like I said, never seen you before. Where've you been hiding out?

Claire; Oh, this is my first competition...I just started working out a few months back and figured I'd try my luck.

Brenda let out a short laugh, although she didn't appear amused.

Brenda: A few months ago? Look at you, your HUGE! No one can get that big that fast!

Claire; Well I dunno, I guess I'm just an easy gainer.

Brenda's eyes narrowed and she moved closer to Claire till her breasts almost brushed Claire's.

Brenda: Listen girly, I don't know who you are or where you came from, but lets get one thing straight, this is MY competition ok? I haven't worked for years to get this incredible body just to have some bimbo waltz in and steal my spot light! You best stay out of my way if you know what's good for you!

With that Brenda turned and stormed off, leaving Claire dumbstruck. Another brunette bodybuilder came over to where Claire stood.

Woman: Don't let Brenda get you down. She just wants to win first place so bad because she wants all the glory. I think you look awesome.

Claire smiled.

Claire; Thanks. I'm Claire by the way.

Betty: I'm Betty, nice to meet you Claire, lets go get ready to head on stage.

Claire and Betty walked to the off curtain staging area where all the girls waited to be called out on stage. Claire felt slightly nervous, but glancing around she saw she had most the other girls beat for sheer size and definition. Only Brenda and a few others looked to be any real threat.

Announcer: And next up we have Claire Littleton!

Claire took a deep breath and stepped out into the bright stage lights.

Claire; Here goes nothing...

An hour later...

Announcer: Wow a really great show tonight ladies and gents. Lets give another round of applause for our champions! In third place...Betty Vala! In second place... Brenda Lang! In first place, our newest competitor, Claire Littleton!

The audience cheered as the three women stood on stage. While Betty and Claire seemed quite happy, Brenda looked like she was going to kill someone. As they exited the stage, Betty congratulated Claire.

Betty; You go girl! You were awesome out there!

Claire: Thanks! I guess the judges must have liked me!

Suddenly Brenda appeared, her face showing her rage.

Brenda; You BITCH! You stole my spot light! I was supposed to be first! I was supposed to be the STRONGEST!

Betty: Listen Brenda you need to chill....

Brenda: Shut up Betty! No one asked you! As for you you slut!

Claire grew angry at Brenda's insults and reaching out she grabbed Brenda by the shoulder and squeezed. Brenda stopped talked and winched in pain.

Brenda: Ah! Stop it! Stop it you bitch!

Claire: Apologize for insulting me and I'll let you go.

Brenda: Arrggg ok ok fine sorry!

Claire released Brenda from her vice like grip and Brenda began to back away, pointing at Claire.

Brenda; You haven't seen the last of me you bitch! No one messes with Brenda Lang! NO ONE!

With that she walked off, leaving Claire and Betty to talk about their prizes. The next day, to celebrate her victory, Claire once again seduced a well muscled man, luring him back to her house with the promise of fulfilling his every sexual fantasy. As she drained him of his energy on the couch in the living room, she moaned as she felt power filling her body, making her even stronger than before. Her muscles swelled with increased size and power, inflating like balloons under her skin. Soon she would be the most muscular person on earth, what would she do then? As she was vacuuming up the last specks of dust off the floor, Claire did not notice the shadowy figure withdraw from her side window, back into the night with new information to ponder.
When Claire arrived at the lab the next day, she found Dr. Caras talking to some police officers. Waiting until after they left, Claire ran up to Dr. Caras to investigate.

Claire; What did those cops want Dr. Caras?

Dr.Caras; Some one broke into the lab last night Claire!

Claire; What?!

Dr.Caras: Yes, they first broke into the company data base and security records, and then they apparently forced their way into my lab, where they completely destroyed by new device! The police think it was some kind of eco-terrorist group.

Claire; But they didn't take anything?

Dr.Caras; No, just accessed the data base and broke my machine, although the power cells on the devices generator indicate a large energy signature deploying just prior to the machine going offline. Also, it seems they accessed the security reports for the day of your accident. Odd isn't it?

Claire grew worried at this comment. Could some one have figured out her secret?

Dr.Caras: In light of this break in Claire, you should probably just go home for the day, there's no chance of getting any work done with all this damage. It'll take weeks for me to get the device running again.

Claire nodded dumbly, her mind was elsewhere. Slowly she wandered out of the lab and back to her car, her mind racing with the thoughts of what this could imply.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So we will see a battle between Brenda and Caire getting bigger and bigger ?

Forum Saradas

Author: [zulgin67] Black Widow
« on: August 06, 2016, 07:03:01 pm »

Offline zulgin67

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Black Widow
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2016, 07:21:17 am »
Part 2
Brenda Lang walked through the doors of her gym, BodyFit , the place where she first got into working out and body building, where she had fallen in love with the feeling of power that came with her muscles growing larger, and locked the doors behind her. Turning back towards the gym floor, she smiled at the three beefy male bodybuilders who were waiting to meet her. Each she had met through her career in bodybuilding,  and they were all curious when she called and asked them to come to her gym to "help her" with something special. Between the three of them was over 700 lbs of rock hard muscle. Brenda licked her lips like a hungry lioness.

Brenda: Hello boys. Glad you could make it.

Joe; What's this about Brenda?

Brenda: I'm glad you asked Joe! I've called you guys here today to help me scratch an itch.

Tom; What do you mean?

Brenda suddenly ripped off her shirt to reveal her huge tits and muscular upper body which she rubbed slowly.

Brenda: I mean I want you all to pleasure me right here on the gym floor. I know you're all single and I'm just dyeing to feel a cock in my pussy. Any of you boys think you're man enough?

All three men were by now sporting clear erections underneath their gym shorts. Max, the biggest of the three stepped forward, removing his shirt to reveal a massive upper body, muscles bulging with the slightest effort.

Max: I'll do you right sexy. Can these guys watch?

Brenda: Why not? Oh Max get over here and fuck me!

Max was happy to oblige. He took off his shorts to reveal his large cock, standing fully erect. Brenda smiled and fondled it before getting down on top of Max, holding his arms to the floor with hers. Wrapping her strong legs around his torso she pulled him inside of her, gasping at the sensation.

Brenda; Fuck me big boy!

She began thrusting against him, grinding on his dick, moaning and squealing while he responded in kind. Joe and Tom were in awe at Brenda's incredible body which tensed and flexed as she pounded against Max. Max tried to keep pace with Brenda but felt himself growing more and more tired. He tried to ease out of her but she clamped down on his member harder, arching her back and constricting her pussy muscles. max looked up at her and though "Is she getting bigger?". Brenda continued to fuck him and he began to gasp in pain, he realized something was wrong. He tried to push Brenda off of him but when he tried to raise up his arms he realized they had become scrawny and weak. Brenda on the other hand was growing larger by the second. Now it was quite noticeable. Her back flared outwards, a venerable wall of knotted muscle. Her huge traps swelled up near her neck, and her breasts inflated outwards like balloons. Tom and Joe saw what was happening but couldn't believe their eyes. Brenda began to laugh, a deep throaty roar, her arms now thicker than Max's waist, her biceps larger than his head.

Brenda: YYYEEESSSSS! MORE! I WANT MORE!

Max was almost skin and bones when Brenda climaxed, turning his body to ash as she absorbed the last of his essence, which pumped her muscles even larger. Her chiseled eight pack abs tensed as she screamed out in orgasmic bliss, and she threw her arms wide, her lats expanding like a cobra hood.

Brenda; POOOWWWEERRRR! HAHAHAHA!

She dropped to her hands and knees, breathing deeply. She had become larger than any human had ever been. Over 400lbs of solid muscle was now packed beneath her bronzed skin. Her jet black hair fell in waves across her back and down over her face. Tom and Joe still stood there, afraid to make a sound. Slowly Brenda raised her head, a look of hunger in her eyes.

Brenda: Who's next?

She lunged forward and with a motion to quick to follow, grabbed the two terrified men by their throats, lifting them up into the air with ease.

Brenda: LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT WHAT I HAVE BECOME! AND NOW YOU BOTH SHALL MAKE ME BIGGER! STRONGER! HAHAHA!

Tossing them to the floor she pinning them both with her massive legs. Grabbing both their cocks she pumped them vigorously and they couldn't help but be turned on, both frightened and aroused by the now massive amazon form of Brenda. She forced Tom inside of her, pulling him in and out with her muscular arms, ramming him against her rock hard body. Once again she began to grow, this time more rapid, and she let out a sexual roar as she felt raw power coursing through her feeding her already inhuman muscles. With a finally thrust Tom collapsed into nothing as Brenda let out a deep moan, absorbing the last of his strength. By now she stood over 8ft tall, her muscles incredible huge and defined. Grabbing Joe she licked her lips once more.

Brenda: So Joe, ready to make me a Goddess?

Joe just stared up at her in fear and awe. Again she grabbed him, tearing off is clothes with ease, and thrusting him cock inside of her hungry pussy. As she drained away his muscles as she had the two before, she began trembling all over as she neared climax. She pumped harder and fast, filling herself with power.

Brenda: I AM....I AM....

She was now slamming him against herself, his head banging against her increasingly shredded abs. With a final explosive thrust Joe collapsed into dust and Brenda roared as she flexed every muscle in her body, her massive form expanding to unimaginable size as she screamed triumphantly.

Brenda: I AM A GOOOOODDDDDEEESSSSSSS!

She continued to convulse with extreme pleasure. Each flex of her gigantic body triggered another wave of orgasmic bliss as she reveled in the incredible power she now felt coursing through her body.

Brenda: YES! I'M THE MOST POWERFUL HUMAN ON EARTH. I CAN DO ANYTHING. I CAN CRUSH STEEL LIKE CLAY! I FEEL MORE POWERFUL THAN I COULD EVER HAVE DREAMED! NO ONE IS BIGGER THAN ME! NO ONE IS STRONGER! I COULD CRUSH THAT PUNY BITCH CLAIRE LITTLETON LIKE AN INSECT!

She flexed the various muscle groups of her body as she gazed at herself in the mirror. She flexed her biceps and smiled at the huge bowling ball peaks that sprang up to greet her.

Brenda; YESSSS!

She then brought her arms forward in a most muscular flex, her traps enveloping her neck and her massive tits squeezing together under the pressure of her arms.

Brenda: I HAVE THE POWER! THAT SLUT IS NOTHING COMPARED TO ME!

As if to emphasize her point she grabbed a weight bar off the rack and bent it in half with ease.

Brenda: I'll snap her in two! Enough toying around, time to go teach that little whore a lesson and then I can get on with RULING this puny planet.

Brenda walked out the double doors of her gym, her shoulders barely fitting through the 5 ft door frame. She sauntered across the busy road, indifferent to the cars that swerved to missing her. One screeched to a halt beside her, barely brushing her leg with it's bumper. Brenda turned and scowled at the drive, before reaching down and lifting up the car over her head before tossing it into the front window of a store across the street.

Brenda; PUNY LITTLE CAR! IT FEELS LIKE NOTHING TO ME! HAHAHA!

Brenda then continued on her way to Claire's house, which she recalled from the night she followed her home and discovered her secret. Now she was the biggest girl on the planet, and she wanted revenge.

More to come...Z

Offline UwU

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Author: [zulgin67] Black Widow
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2018, 02:05:10 pm »
Any continuation to this?

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [zulgin67] Black Widow

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View