LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Roseanne Blackburn Desmarais

Started by cleaslave, September 22, 2008, 09:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldflatus50

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The obit is cited twice on google, but I can find no mention of her name...in the obit... Are there other facts confirming this death?

Tale Care!

The article doesn't mention her by name, but very reliable sources confirm it's her.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks, Sure, for the note! I'm just saying that I read this 4x and still don't see Roseanne's Name mentioned ANYWHERE  in this article or any other article thus far published on the www...[ I live next door to Missiouri  ;D ] and maybe I'm just hoping...U know... :(    And, whatever the case, you & all my friends out there, definitely Continue to Drive Carefully...

oldflatus50

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Old Surehand

That's probably the only news article you'll see about the accident, unless her family publishes an obituary. She was a Facebook member and her friends and family will probably post updates.

* Let me add that her Facebook page is still open and her younger sister will post any other info. If any of you guys were her Facebook friend, stop by an offer condolences. Here's the message from her sister:
ROSEANNA FUNERAL WILL BE POSTED AS SOON AS WE KNOW WHEN & WERE EVERYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND IS MORE THEN WELCOME TO ONCE AGAIN RIP ROSEANNA BLACKBURN :(


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

john540

I'm so sad to hear this...

Cieli blu Roseanne. 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


westernport

May God rest her soul and have her in peace. This is very sad news, indeed. I'm sure for anyone on this board who knew her personally, the news must hit super hard.

Ms. Blackburn was too young to have had this happen to her; my heart to goes out to her family, friends and fans.

Always live each day to the fullest, and unfortunately tomorrow is never guaranteed. Be good to yourself and others.


RobMash

A great loss fot the world of female bodybuilding and for every fans of female bodybuilding. Rest in peace Roseanne  :-*
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

andalite

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That is so sad !!
She was one of my all time favorite bodybuilders !!
I have so many videos with her, i will try to upload some of them.

I think we should post what we have of her here like Karharot said. I'll start off
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Warhawk Overdrive

"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

RobMash

Yes' it's a good idea post what we have of her but not nude stuff, it's not pretty post nude stuff here. Please andalite post this video in adult topic
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

westernport

Yes, I agree with RobMash. Don't disrespect Ms. Blackburn with posting nude stuff in this thread.

She just passed away, you know.


Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That is so sad !!
She was one of my all time favorite bodybuilders !!
I have so many videos with her, i will try to upload some of them.

Maybe we could go here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and buy a few clips before they take the page down. I would hope that any $$ made from there now would go to her family.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

phillthedrill

I totally agree with both of you here.  Reminds me of the sad tragedy in Dallas when Steroid dealer David Jacobs killed his bodybuilder girlfriend Amanda Jo Earhart Savell in a jealous act.  RIP to the ones that pass us on.  They deserve the utmost respect.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

abbazabba

R.I.P. Always sad to see someone go.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Like what you see? Click [glow=green,2,300][applaud+][/glow] for KARMA. Thanks!

ginny333

I like to see her pics and clips. We respect her here, very much. I miss her very much now!

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ROSEANNE DESMARAIS

Passed away in: Hope, British Columbia, Canada
Passed away on: 17/09/2010

On Friday, September 17, 2010 Roseanne Desmarais passed away unexpectedly at Hope, BC at the age of 35 years.
She is survived by her daughter Sarah Wade of Kamloops, her mother Anita of Pritchard, her brother Daniel Blackburn and her sisters Marietta Blackburn and Saunya Lorimer.

She will be sadly missed and forever
loved by all who knew her.

A Celebration of her life will be held on Monday, September 27, 2010 at 11:00 a.m. in the Schoening Funeral Chapel, 513 Seymour Street
Donations may be made to a charity of one's choice or a Trust Fund will be established for her daughter Sarah, for information please contact, Anita Blackburn, Box 152, Pritchard, BC, V0E 1P0.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

pableras

Biography

Roseanne Blackburn 29 5'4".  120 pounds competition wt, 135 off season.

Measurements:  Chest 39, waist 27 glutes 36, biceps 12.5", and calves 14.5"

Competition history:

FVF 2001 last place

2002 ANBC West Coast Naturals – 2nd in couples, and 5th in shortclass (BB)

WNSO 2002 – 3rd in middleweight (BB)

Bodyrush Classics 2002 – 2nd middleweight (BB)

WNSO 2003 –5th (fitness short class)

BC Provincials 2003 – 3rd middleweight (BB)

FVF 2003 – 7th place

BC Provincials 2004 – 1st middleweight (BB)

Canadian National 2004  8th place out of 9 competitors!  A great accomplishment



Athletic background:

Competitive in all sports and love extreme sports.

Love tennis, volleyball, slow-pitch and working out!

Other competitions:

2002 Bench press competition –2nd with a 145 Pound bench press

2003 Bench press competition –1st with a 155 pound bench press

Boxing (amateur) 10 fights : 6 wins, 4 loses, and 3 wins by KO

Wrestling – 6 golds, 1 silver

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login