LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [Captreyn] Stories~collected

Started by WilfredDDeVoe, July 20, 2016, 05:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captreyn

PART IV.

   That morning, the city of Linea was a hive of activity. Festive banners, streamers, and multicolored paper lanterns were hung across city blocks. On numerous street corners, Linean artists unveiled ornate paintings of Queen Alana in various heroic poses dispensing justice upon her people and ushering in a golden age for the once relatively inconsequential trading city.

   Jaina, dressed in more colorful festive gear and a bright green hood, blended in the crowd, quietly viewing one of paintings.

   In it, Queen Alana was surrounded by a nimbus of gold, her deep blue eyes glowed with an inner luminescence while her luxurious blonde hair flowed over her shoulders over a beautifully muscled clavicle and plunging gown showing firm and ample cleavage as her figure towered over the city of Linea like a giantess, imposing her will and good fortune upon all of those in her kingdom.

   She's so beautiful Jaina thought in awe. How could anyone ever compete with a beauty such as her? She frowned inwardly.

   "Hear ye! Hear ye!" a chronicler cried out behind her. "Queen Alana, may she be forever blessed!"

   "May she be forever blessed!" the crowd cheered to the chroniclers smile.

   He continued, "Has dispatched her glorious armies of Linea to combat the vile Manarans at the on the High Plains of Bartia as our glorious Queen's armies move closer to the fortress city of Raven near the Pass of Gold. Several vanguards from the Manaran Army have been crushed before the might of our Queen's Royal Guards. The Manarans, however continue to put up resistance against Queen Alana and are seeking new alliances with the Nageans of the broad seas, long considered competitors of the Conqa merchants. May these next few weeks see the end of Manaran resistance and the ascension of Queen Alana's divinely inspired influence. May she be forever blessed!"

   "May she be forever blessed!" the crowd roared again.

   "In other news, Queen Alana continues preparations for her tremendous masquerade ball to be followed by an amazing announcement which will benefit all of the people of Linea..."

   Interesting. I hope those Manarans hold out and give this bitch of a Queen a black eye. Jaina thought to herself as she turned away from the chronicler and the market stands to return to the small apartment in one of Lineas numerous tenement islands which she had rented out.

   "Out of my way! Out of my way!" a man yelled in the crowd, pushing and shoving various citizens aside.
   "Make way for the Royal Guard!" someone else yelled as the crowd parted in the streets, making way for three of the statuesque women adorned in their blue tunics, brown uniforms, ornately sheathed swords, and large brimmed, folded, and feathered hats.

   "Stop! In the name of the Queen!" one of the women yelled, her sword brandished.

   The man, strong, fast and agile, pumped his arms vigorously, sprinting swiftly through the crowd.
For anyone else, the man's speed would have been unmatchable but in Linea being chased by blessed Royal Guards, it wasn't enough as the women quickly closed the distance.

   The man, ran into Jaina at full speed and fell when he made contact, a small yellow scroll falling from his hands upon impact.

   Jaina was unmoved as if a feather had blown into her. Seconds later, the Royal Guards were upon the man, hauling him up on his feet.

   "Thought you could get away from us did you? Eh Manaran spy?" one of the women said in his ear. Jaina, watched while the man pulled futilely against the lean biceps of the newly blessed women. "What do you think Captain Kellia?" one of them called as the muscular guard approached. "This one will be fun to interrogate during Guards Rest eh?"

   From a parting in the crowd, a tall curly haired blonde woman emerged and walked toward the smaller Royal Guards holding the nervous man.  When she had reached the man, she eyed him appraisingly as if examining a prize horse and then ran a manicured finger down the  man's heaving chest where his white tunic exposed it. She smiled seductively. "Oh yes ladies. Very much so. He should prove quite useful for Guard's Rest and helping you change and grow in service to the Queen. He's quite the specimen. Perhaps I can have some fun myself when you're done?" Kellia laughed pleasantly and licked her lips slowly. The other Royal Guards smiled at each other.  Kellia then composed herself. "However, we have more important matters to attend to." She looked at the man, her height making her eyes level with his, "where is the information you stole?"

   The man looked around nervously trying to avoid Kellia's stare. Kellia grabbed him gently by the chin but his continued to look away from her.

   "Not going to talk yet are we? I can remedy your reluctance and make you sing like a morning bird mmm hmm." Kellia smiled one more time and then closed her eyes in concentration to release her altered pheromones.

   Jaina watched as the prisoner's attempts to struggle and furtive movements slowly relaxed as he became more compliant. The man breathed slowly and Jaina could see an ever growing bulge appear in the man's britches as Kellia's pheromones began to arouse him. As she watched this occur, Jaina heard several other man close to the Guards moan with similar affects to the prisoner. They all watched Kellia with lustful eyes and glazed expressions. The women folk around them stared at the guards with a mixture of admiration and jealousy.   

   Incredible! Jaina thought as she watched the reactions around her.
   
   "There, there," Kellia said sexily to the man and those in the crowd as she circled the captured man; running her hands through his hair and on his chest. When she completed her circle and faced the captured man once again, her hand slowly traveled down the man's chest to his thigh which she then moved slowly upward over his erect member. Moving in closer, Kellia pressed her breasts against the man's chest as her left hand glided into the man's breeches. "Tell me what I want to know," she said breathily as the man moaned in response. "Where is the stolen information?"

   Jaina could see the man do his best to resist the sexual onslaught brought on by Kellia as sweat began to glisten on his forehead. "I... I... can...  I can... I can't" he stuttered out.

   "Oh yes you can my dear." Kellia whispered, releasing more pheromones into the crowd, her hand now gliding slowly up and down in the man's breaches. "Where is the information?"

   The man, desperate to hold onto his sanity and resistance, opened his eyes and stared at Jaina and then down at Jaina's feet, his eyes pleading.

   Jaina looked down through the shadows of her hood, and swept up the paper just before Kellia followed his gaze.

   "The.... Ther... there..." the man moaned out, nodding at Jaina.

   "Excellent," Kellia smiled, her hand still rubbing him. "Now cum for me," she said absently, her eyes focused on Jaina. The man grunted as he came, his body spasmed in the other Royal Guards' arms as he fainted from the release.

   Kellia called out to Jaina. "You. Come here and give me the parchment."

   Jaina looked at Kellia and then down at her hand with the parchment.

   Kellia smiled, "Yes, yes," Kellia said pleasantly as Jaina apprehensively approached. "Give it me, please," Kellia motioned nicely, "In the name of Queen Alana."

   Jaina stopped at the mentioned of Queen Alana and frowned. She looked at the parchment and then to Kellia.

   "No" Jaina said sternly, her eyes squinting in defiance.

   "What?" Kellia responded in confusion, taken aback. "What do you mean no? This is the Queen's business. Who are you? Are you a foreigner? Show me your face."

   "Make me," Jaina responded from the shadows of her hood as the crowd stepped away, making a larger space around the women.

   Kellia, angry at Jaina's impertinence to her commands, walked up to Jaina with her fist raised as if to strike. Several bystanders in the crowd gasped as Kellia's muscles coiled under the brown sleeves as she swung a devastatingly swift and inhuman blow against Jaina.

   Jaina, raising her hand, as if drawing a knife, and blocked Kellia's blow on her outer forearm. Before she dropped her arm, Jaina's upraised hand  rotated and grabbed the forearm from Kellia's thrusted fist and pulled laterally to unbalance Kellia. With Kellia unbalanced by the speed and strength of Jaina's pull, Jain swiftly drove her free hand into Kellia's chest while simultaneously tripping Kellia over one of Jaina's legs. Kellia went down onto the ground in shock.

   However, Kellia, being battle trained quickly overcame her surprise of the small woman's strength,  reached behind her with her arms, and kicked her legs upward and outward to flip back on her feet. As soon as she was upright, Kellia sent a swift kick to Jaina's solar plexus, knocking the air out of Jaina and sending her backward to crash into an artists painting stand which broke into splintered wood pieces.

   "How dare you!" Kellia roared as she quickly walked over to Jaina and grabbed Jaina by the throat, squeezing in rage and lifting Jaina slowly. "I am a Royal Guard and you  will answer my questions! Who are you?!" Kellia raged, her muscles flaring with blood flow.

   Jaina gagged out in response and Kellia loosened her grip to hear, bringing Jaina's face closer.

   "Faa..ff..." Jaina croaked.   "Ff..Fuck you." Jaina said as she kicked outward while simultaneously using her own strength to break Kellia's grip. Dropping, Jaina landed on her feet and turned to face the much smaller, leanly built, newly blessed Royal Guards who had drawn their swords.

   Jaina looked behind quickly to see Kellia rise to her feet again and charge as the other two Royal Guards charged at the same time. Jaina rolled to her side and picked up a broken piece of the artists stand, sending a wooden stake flying toward one of the Royal Guards. The Guard, honed to fighting perfection, lazily  used her blade to knock it out of the air. The Guards strength of her deflecting swipe and the speed of Jaina's throw sent the wooden dagger into the shoulder of one of the on lookers who cried out in pain.

By the gods! These women are impossible! Jaina thought as she scrambled to her feet. Thinking quickly, Jaina eyed a thin area of the crowd and Jaina somersaulted  over the onlookers to land in a clearing behind them. She began to run at a remarkable speed through the streets of the Linea market district, the Royal Guards chasing behind her.

   As Jaina picked up speed, she began to feel fatigue as her legs became tired from the exertion. Looking over her shoulder, the Guards were quickly closing the gap from Jaina's lead and would be upon her in a matter of moments. Jaina, huffed and puffed, her lungs on fire as she tried to force her muscles to put on more speed. She felt like she was going to collapse from exhaustion.   

   Right at the moment she felt like she could take no more, she felt her body tremble followed by a slowly growing warmth and a new infusion of energy which spread throughout her limbs. The burning in her lungs faded as she felt a fresh infusion of oxygen enter her lungs to feed her overtaxed muscles. As the warmth spread through her, she began to feel  a degree of sexual arousal from the new  energy as the warmth reached her groin. Newly energized, Jaina felt herself move faster and faster as she outran the Royal Guards. Behind her she began to hear whistles from the Royal Guards  as they called for more help.

   Jaina sprinted toward the Jaleran Bridge, one of three broad stone bridges which transversed the Johansh River between the older, more cramped part of Linea from the newer, upper-class part of the city. If I can make it across, I can lose myself in the shadows and tighter clusters of buildings in the old city Jaina thought as she neared the bridge.

   Looking ahead, she saw seven Royal Guards cross from the other side of the bridge to the growing sound of whistles behind her. Abandoning her plan, Jaina turned down a small alley. The alley was dark and quiet due to the closeness of the two buildings which formed it and from pieces of laundry placed on hanging wires above her. At the end of the alley there was a small four foot retaining wall bordered by the  raging Johansh River 120 feet below this raised part of the city. Turning around, Jaina peaked her head out of the alley as fourteen, muscular Royal Guards rushed past her. Jaina saw them slow down when they reached the other group of Guards crossing the Jaleran bridge.

   "Find her!" Kellia yelled as she ran past the dark alley. "She's here in the area! Go!"

   Well, I can't stay here. I might was well go up to the.. Jaina's thought was broken as several shadows jumped across the space of the alley between the two buildings as Royal Guards took the high grounds. Well, that trick is out. Jaina thought nervously looking for an escape.

   Running quickly back to the retaining wall, Jaina looked nervously at the Johansh River which was roiling in turmoil against the city's retaining wall down below.   

   "There she is!" A Royal Guard called out from down the alley. "She has nowhere to go!" From behind them Kellia squeezed past the grouping of guards, her eyes aflame with anger.

   "There's nowhere to go. Surrender." Kellia said sternly to Jaina. "Give us the parchment."

   Jaina pulled the parchment out of her cloak and quickly inserted it into a tight leather pouch on her waist.
   "Wait, what are you..?" Kellia called out as Jaina climbed the retaining wall and jumped into the Johansh River.

   "Fuck!" Kellia yelled as she and the other guards ran to the wall and looked down into the white waters. She scanned for any signs of Jaina, but found no one.

   "She couldn't have survived that Captain Kellia," the young guard said.

   Kellia rubbed her chest where Jaina's kick had landed. "Don't be so sure Sergeant. Don't be so sure."

********************


   Hawke slowly opened his eyes to the soft sunlight filtering in from the second story window of the shop he was using under his alias as Tobias Alt. Stretching warmly and comfortably, he turned over and wrapped his arms around the large white pillow next to him.

   Pillow? he thought to himself. Pillow?! his mind raced as he bolted up in bed onto his elbows. "How did I get into my bed?" He said to himself looking around, realization dawning on him. He sighed heavily and plopped back down. "Oh thank heavens!" He cried out laughing,  "Last night was just a dream! Ha!"

   Relaxing a few moments, Hawke sat up again and swung his legs over the side of the bed and slipped his feet into the small moccasins which he placed next to his bed each night. Rubbing his eyes again, he put on a white silk robe and made his way to the Linean water closet which had been developed by Queen Alana's engineers when she came to power.

   Reaching down, he struck a small Linean alchemical match and threw it into a small stove. When the match was inserted it lit up the Linean coals which heated a reservoir of water contained above the stove turning it into superheated steam which passed through a small pipe running through a larger reservoir of stored water, heating it up swiftly. 

   I'll give the Queen this much, she sure knows how to innovate. he thought to himself as he shaved in the mirror as the water heated up.

   Disrobing, he stepped into the shower, turned a knob, and let the now warm water flow over his body as he sighed heavily and began to wash.

   As he scrubbed his hair, Linean soap fell over his eyes and he felt two arms wrap themselves around his waist.  Startled, he grabbed out at the shower canvas and fell backward into the shower wall. A rich and sexy voice laughed at him as he scrambled to remove the soap from his eyes.

   "Good morning," Sara said looking down at him. "Do you mind if I join you?" Sara said as she ran her hands down her full breasts across her abs and striated thighs which glistened from the running water.

   "Sara?!" Hawke cried out, "What are you..."

   "Shh," Sara whispered to him, kneeling down to press her fingers against his lips as the water ran over both of them. With her other hand, she reached down and rubbed his member, forcing his blood to flow.

   "Mmmm.." she moaned as she moved over him. "Not too big, not too small. Just the right size," she cooed. Then, swinging one leg over Hawke's hips, she slowly guided Hawke into her, shivering as she began to move up and down.

   "No, it wasn't a dream Captain Hawke," she said her hips continuing their motion. "I know who you are. I followed you to Hallow's shop. You are quite the legend among the Royal Guards. A phantom without a face. Until now."

   "I don't know what you're talking about." Hawke denied only to have her press her lips up against his to silence him.

   "Deny it if you must but we Royal Guards are given daily reports about centers of opposing activity. We've known about his actions for a while now. Mmmmmmm" she moaned, picking up speed. "There is little we don't know Captain Hawke. Little that we can't do."

   "You have the wrong person Captain Sara, I'm a blacksmith and I've been here in Linea since.."
   
   Sara laughed out loud, throwing her head back, her dark brown hair spilling behind her. "Seriously? You have a slight twinge of a Manaran accent, a seaman's swagger which you hide quite well, and for a blacksmith shop, you do very little business. When I saw you enter that shop, I put all three together  and came to your true identity." Her finger ran along the tender scar on his chest. "Make that four things Captain Hawke. Raided any of the Queen's Guilds lately Captain?"

   "What..." Hawke panted as her hips and the water sent shivers throughout his body, "What are you going to do with me?" He asked as he desperately looked for a means of escaping from Sara as she thrusted her solid body against him. He looked around, the only weapon he had at his disposal was the soap and the canvas shower curtain.

   Sara placed her hands on Hawke's chest and pushed back, arching her back and leaning her head back to look at the ceiling,  her eyes closed. "I'm still deciding that Captain Hawke. I.. I," she breathed heavily,  "believe heavily in my duty. I could have you reported  Captain Hawke. You are one of our most wanted." Her vaginal muscles squeezed. "I could have you taken away..." 

   I must get out of here and warn Hallow or all is lost! But I have to play this correctly or she'll snap my neck in two. He thought as he reached up and ran his hands down Sara's breasts. She shivered as his fingers found her nipples.

   When the moment had passed, she leaned her torso down as her lips ran along Hawke's neck while she continued to pump him. She whispered to him, "Contrary to the war, I have taken a liking to you Hawke."

   "Uh huh," he responded, his arms traveled along the smooth trapezius muscles of her neck and mid back. If I can just reach the soap, I can blind her and hopefully get out of here.

   Sara continued, talking in between her lips pressing on his neck,  "As long as you continue to service me, to service me the way I want," Hawke reached up putting his hand around the liquid soap,  "when I want, you shall live." Her hips moved up and down faster. "Defy me..."  she squeezed her hips against him causing him to cry out in pain as she reached up and pulled his hands down from the soap, "And you are finished. Do you understand?"
   
   Hawke nodded defeated, and Sara released her hips, returning to her hip thrusts. "Be...ooooo, soo good," she cooed, "besides, you are unique," Hawke moaned as Sara contracted her vaginal muscles, "I have never had a man give me so much from Guard's Rest before. The changes...ooooo... are so incredible when I'm with you." She thrusted faster. "Last night, after you fainted, uhhhh.... I put on new muscle, more than I have before from Guard's Ressssst... Ahhh... already.. I can feel it Hawke. Ahhhhhh.. I can feel my body changing. It's growing ssss...stronger. Sexxxier. For... for the Queen" she  breathed heavily as she leaned up again,. She grabbed Hawke's hands to run along her body.

   Hawke looked up at Sara's glistening form as the water rained down on them. Through the droplets he saw Sara's nipples slowly grow harder. Beyond that, small muscle striations from her pectorals began to twitch, expanding and contracting as Sara fed off his sexual energy. Running his hands downward, he placed them on her thighs and felt her thigh muscles do the same.

   This is impossible he thought to himself as he watched her body in bewilderment.

   "Yes. Oh yes," Sara moaned. "The change. I feel it coming on again. Just like last night and you haven't even come yet. By the Queen! Yes!" Sara began pumping faster, her vaginal muscles milking Hawke for his release in ways that he had never felt before.

   "Do it..." Her fist beat lightly on his chest. "Commme for me!" Sara moaned out, her finger nails scratching Hawke's chest as she contracted her fist. "Come for me!"

   Hawke resisted in horror of his situation. He thought of his wife.

   "You can...ohhhh by the Gods!" her hands ran along his chest, and grabbed his arms forcing them above his head and down onto the shower marble in a symbolic gesture of strength.  "You can't resist me Hawke. Your wife can't ssss...save you either, " Sara huffed looking at his eyes. "You are mine my little.." she sighed heavily, "my little Manaran spy." Hawke began to feel hazy like the way he had in the half dream from the night before as Sara released her pheromones into the air. "Mine." She hissed. "Now come!"

   Hawke felt strange as if his energy was being redirected toward his aching erection. Sara's muscles contracted, pulled,  and quivered around him as he felt his release coming against his will.

   "Almost there...Almost there! I feel it!" Sara cried, her hands squeezing tightly around Hawke's wrist as he released with a loud moan.

   "Yes! Oh yes!!!" Sara screamed as her body absorbed Hawke's cum and energy. Above him, Sara felt hot to the touch as her muscles quivered, growing slightly. Looking up at Sara's shoulder, he saw an old battle scar move as the raised red skin smoothed itself out, become fresh, new, and unblemished. "Yessss!"

   With her final yell, Sara slumped against Hawke, heat radiating off her like a Manaran stove as he felt her breasts and muscles swell ever so slightly on top of him like she had just finished a punishing gym workout and the resulting muscle pump afterwards.

   "Yes...yes.. Yes...yesssss.." Sara whispered as one of her hands ran along Hawke's chest for a moment or two as the water continued to fall around them. After a minute, she kissed Hawke deeply.

   "Thank you Captain Hawke. Thank you for the gift," she said, marveling at the muscles of her forearm. "The changes occur ever so slowly but you.." She flexed her fingers in wonder, "You are the best."

   Hawke slumped in exhaustion but his mind continued to race. How do we stop a race of superwomen who become stronger through sex and conquest? How?

   Sara smiled at him as the water continued to fall....

********************
   
   Over the last three days following his encounter with Lira Carn, Jhar had felt a mixture of sadness and anger over his sexual encounter with Carn and Carn's claims that Queen Alana had taken other men to bed to feed her growing sexual appetites. Before Jhar could return to the palace that afternoon, he was told by Queen Alana's attendants that the Queen had left the city to travel to her palatial country estate of Rosewood Manor to have an impromptu meeting with one of the Conqa Merchants to shore up various trading agreements. Jhar was left behind and was told that the Queen would return before the Masquerade Ball for the Festival of Lights happening in Linea.

   That was two days ago.

   Jhar, in the intervening days, spent time alone in his study or in the Palace Gardens slowly stewing over Lira's allegations. 

   This morning, he was in a foul mood.

   Is it true? How could Alana do that?! he thought angrily, walking swiftly through the Palace to his chambers. I love her! I love her and she's gone mad!. When he had reached them, he quickly opened the large doors and then slammed them behind him, the sound echoing down the long marbled hallway he had just come down.  In anger, Jhar grabbed a bookshelf and pulled it down, scattering a hundred books on the floor. If it's not true then I betrayed her trust!, he thought as he flipped over his wooden writing desk, sending clay jars full of ink, ornate drinking goblets, and papers onto the floor.  The sound echoed in the small room as the goblets shattered on the  floor.

   Suddenly the door opened and  two young Royal Guards, two of the newly blessed, stood in the doorway. "Are you alright sire?" one of them, Kaylina, a red head asked.

   "I'm fine." He kicked a book and sent it flying against a wall. I can't even stew in my own thoughts without her Guards following me!

   Kaylina raised an eyebrow quizzically at him and then turned to her companion, a Tambaran woman with dark brown skin, black hair and full lips named Shareena. They both took in the mess. "Well sire, you're making a ruckus and did so all of the way down the hall as we followed. You are not eating, not speaking, and you're angry. What's eating you? Do I need to call the Queen to come in here and...." Kaylina said sternly.

   "The Queen? The Queen!" Jhar sneered. "Where is the Queen by the way?  Has she returned from her business?" He asked angrily, visions of Alana with another man fueling his flippancy.

   Kaylina replied, "Well sire, we have just heard word that the Queen returned an hour ago but," she looked at Shareena, "she's in a meeting at the moment sire."

   "A meeting? With whom?" He asked quietly, his shoulders slumping.

   "I'm not sure sire. We were just told that she is not to be disturbed right now." Shareena added.

   "I must see her. I will speak with her now." I need to tell her what has happened between me and Lira. I need to ask for her forgiveness and put all of this, the lies, the rumors, her urges, to rest.

   Jhar stood up and approached the door as Kaylina and Shareena blocked his way.

   "What is this? What are you doing?" Jhar asked sternly, looking down at the women from his height of 6'2. "Let me through."

   "We can't do that sire. Queen Alana's orders." Kaylina said, crossing her toned arms over her chest.
   "Queen's orders? Explain."

   "Sit down sire." Kaylina said has Shareena pushed Jhar back into a chair, her dark brown eyes quickly darting to Jhar's crotch in appraisal . "You are to stay here."

   These two are only newly blessed. I think I can make it through them.

   Jhar threw up his hands. "Alright, Alright. I'll stay here. By the Gods you ladies are tough."

   Kaylina and Shareena smiled prideful at each other at his mention of their strength. "But uh, will you two help me clean up here?" Jhar said his hand sweeping across the room at all of carnage. "It's the least you could do for keeping me away from my wife." He smiled warmly.

   Kaylina and Shareena nodded as they both entered deeper into the room and over the pile of the books.

   "Well, let's see here," Jhar stood. "Let's get that bookshelf back into place. It's © Saradasn oak so it's very heavy to put back upright. Will you help me?" He said as he crossed over to shelf. "Thank you," he said as the women took up positions on the sides of the bookshelf. Jhar then positioned himself at the top, standing on the pile of fallen books. "Okay, I'm going to push up here while you two get the sides. Are you both ready?"

   The women nodded.

   "Alright. In one... two... three!" Jhar heaved up as the guards added their enhanced strength to the task. When the shelf was halfway up, Jhar suddenly let go of his part of the burden causing the bookshelf to drop as the women strained to put it back up. In that instant he used his combat training that he learned from Carreena to quickly move behind Kaylina where he drove his elbow into her back with a quick drop of his weight, driving the air out of her. Shareena, on the other side of the shelf was shocked at Jhar's assault and the sudden imposition of the © Saradasn oak against her straining arms.

   "Sorry" Jhar apologized to them as he reached the door and sprinted down the hallway while Kaylina regained her breath and Shareena scrambled over the shelves to pursue Jhar.
   
   "Alana!" Jhar yelled as he ran to their quarters, kicking the door open. "Alana!....." He stopped as he saw Alana move rhythmically on top of another man, riding him vigorously.

   The man stared at Jhar with his eyes open while Alana, eyes closed and lost in the movement of her thrusts, took longer to respond to Jhar.

   She opened her eyes. "Jhar! What are you doing here?" In shock she pulled herself away from the man and hopped off the bed, using the white silk sheets of their bed to cover her muscular body.

   "You son of a bitch!" Jhar yelled as he jumped onto the bed, his fists flaying against the Conga Merchant, reigning blows upon the heavily muscled man who Alana had spoken too when she had used her Guards to win over the Conqa Merchants.

   The man, no stranger to fighting himself, managed to slip away from Jahr's assault and stood up on the bed in a fighting stance.

   Alana, watched Jhar and the man combat each other. A mixture of surprise and fascination at the scene taking place before her. As she watched she felt a growing warmth and satisfaction over Jhar's anger against the man, taking it as a sign of his true feelings for her beyond all of the rapid changes that Alana had ushered in for both Linea and herself.

   As she watched Jhar, she also felt something else. Arousal, which radiated through her body as she saw Jhar's aura flare brilliantly as he fought. I can feel his vitality, his life force from here! Unable to hold back the sheer lust she was feeling she reached down and began to rub her labia with her strong hand, feeding off of Jhar's energy in ecstasy. Her nipples pressed through the white silk sheets she covered herself with as sweat began to glisten on her body.
   
   Shareena and Kaylina reached the door and moved toward the two men.

   "Stop!" Alana called out, one hand halting them while the other hand continued to rub. "Leave us until I call you," she stammered as the women left without question.

   I feel so wonderful! Alana thought as she neared orgasm. As she did so her pheromones flooded the room causing the two men to exert themselves more in primitive frenzy.

      Jhar, also attuned to Alana after so many years together, felt Alana's affects in the room and his opponent's redoubling of his efforts. The merchant's fists, landed the occasional blow to Jhar's stomach or arms. However, Jhar's constant training by Carreena made the blows almost ineffectual and Jhar's fists lashed out against the man's ribs, breaking  a few them from Jhar's bombardment. When  the merchant swung, he met Jhar's forearms as Jahr blocked, ducked, evaded, and continued to strike the man with lightening fast blows.

   I have him now Jhar thought as the man's jaw cracked due palm strike from Jhar. Seconds later, the bone of the man's occular orbit cracked as Jhar's knuckles, powered by fury, struck the man.  The man went down., blood streaming on the bed.

   Jhar stood on the bed breathing heavily, his scratched and bloodied fists at his side. He turned and looked at Alana and met her eyes. She looked back at him coolly.

   "Guards!" Alana called, her eyes never leaving Jhar's "Take this man away and return him to the Royal Guard assigned to him. Tell her thank you for letting her Queen borrow him for the evening."

   The women nodded silently and then pulled the man from the room. When the door closed behind them Jhar said quietly, "Why? Why would you do this to me?"

   Alana, stood there wordlessly, silently feeding off the energy from Jhar's anger.

   Jhar rushed over to face her. His eyes level with hers. "You hurt me Alana!" He yelled. "How could you do this to me? Why?!" he yelled, his voice echoing in the chamber.

   She reached out to touch his cheek, cupping it with her smooth hands, savoring Jhar's aura. When she touched him she could feel her muscles pump slightly. Jhar, mistook her action as a moment of tenderness, and he rested his chin gently his hands closed.  Alana, her emotions stirred whispered weakly, "Jhar, I'm sorry. The urges, the strong root, sometimes the power makes me mad and I lose myself, I..."

   "I know.  And I'm tired of hearing it Alana. I'm sick of your games, your lust for power. Your inability to control your desires.  One minute you tell me how much you love me and the next you talk about power. I'm tired of being hurt." He said as he took Alana's hand from his cheek and stepped away.

   "Jhar.. I," Alana pleaded taking a step toward him He's so alive! So vital! she thought.   Jhar took another step back.
   
   "I won't live like this Alana," he said turning to leave.
   
   Alana watched him walk across the chamber, anger slowly building inside of her. How dare he discard me! Enough of this game. she thought coldly. "Do not walk away from me Husband," she said coldly. "I am the Queen , I am your  wife and I will be obeyed." She released her pheromones in the room, attempting to bring Jhar crawling back to her.

   Jhar, felt Alana's pull as his heart beat faster, pumping blood through his body and causing his breaches to tighten with the bulge of an erection.  I must fight this. I will not let a woman manipulate me again so easily he thought to himself as sweat began to collect on his brow. His body was on fire and pleading with him to embrace Alana. He started to turn toward back to her.
   
   "Yes Jhar. Come to me,"  Alana commanded, her hands cupping her breasts lustfully.

   "No." Jhar responded, stumbling as he slowly turned his body toward the door. Each step was heavy and slow as he fought the effects.

   Alana, stood there shocked for a moment and then propelled herself to the door and  angrily pushed Jhar back sending him sprawling to the floor. She looked down at him. "And what about your sins Jhar? What about Lira Carn in the arena?!" She yelled at him as she walked toward him, her calve muscles flaring, her fist curled in anger.

   Jhar scrambled away from her fury. "Alana I..."

   "Don't 'I' me Jhar," she said as she grabbed his shirt and drug him to his feet. "You betrayed my trust as well!" She pushed him on the bed.  "Guards!" The door opened up as Kaylina and Carrena entered.
   
   "Take him to my tower."

   "The Tower?  But Alana.." Jhar questioned looking from the Guards and back at Alana. "Alana!" He yelled as the two women grabbed his arms. "Don't do this! I can explain!"

   Alana approached Jhar, touching him sweetly on the cheek,  "Don't worry Jhar. It's only temporary. Consider it a proverbial night on the couch to consider your actions if you will. I shall see you on the morrow," she said as she kissed Jhar on the lips. "Regardless of these events, I still love you Jhar Helar. I will always love you."
   
   She nodded to the Guards who began to drag a struggling Jhar away. You cannot leave me Jhar. Ever.

******************


captreyn

******************
   "Here you go sire." Kaylina said politely as she opened a door to a lavish room in the tower where Jhar will be staying. "It looks quite nice if you ask me sire." Kaylina nodded as Sharreena and several other Royal Guards nodded in agreement.

   "Hmmph," Jhar grunted sadly.

   "In you go. Besides, the Queen, may she be forever blessed, knows what's best for the kingdom and your marriage. She's only doing this out of love so you can correct your ways and do what's right for the both of you."

   "Yeah. I guess," he shuffled into the room as Kaylina closed the heavy door behind him. When it was closed Jhar heard keys rattle as a large latch locked into place. Several of the Royal Guards peaked their heads through the bars, giggling at Jhar quietly.

   "For his own good it is." one said jokingly.

   "Yes. He's an attractive man. If I was the Queen I'd lock him up as well," the women giggled again and then walked on.

   I can't believe you've done this to me Alana. Gods know that I love you but this is the last straw. I won't be a pawn to your ambition anymore. he thought as he walked to the large windows of his room.

   He looked out over the broad city, dreaming of a way to escape.

***************

   After Captain Sara had forced herself upon Hawke and had left to return to the Royal Guard Keep, Hawke donned on his undercover identity of Tobias Alt and quickly made his way to Hallow's shop to warn Hallow that their intelligence operation had been blown.

   When he arrived at the shop, Kibrick greeted him and told him that Hallow was out for the day on a personal matter and that he would return to the shop the next day. Hawke thanked him politely, spent a few minutes looking at items, bought one, and then left non-discriminately making his way through the slowly growing crowds and tourists attending the Festival of Lights.

   His mind was racing over his night with Captain Sara and her stunning reveal about the Manaran intelligence spying operation and as he walked he lost track of location and time. When he looked up, he realized that he was in Linea's old town. Sighing heavily, he sat down on a bench overlooking the rapids of the Johansch River as it flowed past the old city.

   Closing his eyes for a moment, he felt the warm and muggy Linean winds brush over his face as he enjoyed the silence.

   "Help!" a voice called out, "Somebody help!"

   "What the?" Hawke stood up and walked to the retaining wall along the river and looked out toward where the noise had emanated from.

   "Help!" the voice called again, only to be cut off suddenly.

   By the gods! There is someone out there! He thought as he spotted a small figure struggle against the raging waters. Every few moments the figure disappeared as the rapids overwhelmed them.
   "Over here!" He yelled, running swiftly along the stone causeway which bordered the river, hopping and jumping over various benches, fallen pieces of mortar, and flowerbeds as he sought to keep up with the person in the river. Has he ran, his eyes were constantly scanning for places which would allow him to close the distance.

   Then he spotted it. A large branch from a Linean orange tree which hung low over the river. "Make for that branch!" He yelled pointing and waving. "Try and fight the current to aim for the branch!"

   Scrambling, Hawke climbed over the tree and quickly crawled out on the wet branch, careful not to slip and become the river's next victim. Looking upstream he saw the figure swiftly approaching as the white waters raged beneath him.

   "Your hand!" He called as he stretched his own out, his tendons and muscles flaring at the extensions. With a swift motion, the figure grabbed his hand with surprising strength which Hawke attributed to adrenaline has he desperately pulled the figure up. He was surprised at how light the person weighed.

   When he had finished pulling, Hawke helped the disheveled person wrap their legs around the branch, and climb back to the shore. The entire time he was unable to see the face due to the person's disheveled hair.

   Finally reaching shore, the small figure collapsed in exhaustion in Hawke's lap.

   "There, there now. Everything's okay. You're safe now. What were you doing in that river?" Hawke asked has he brushed wet, raven colored hair from the person's face. Deep blue eyes stared up at him.

   It was the woman from the raid on the Queen's treasury.

   "Hello again Captain." Jaina smiled up at him sweetly. "Miss me?"

*****************


   "Your highness, Adjutant Safina is here to see you." One of the Queen's attendants announced as Alana sat at her ornate desk looking at paperwork.

   "Excellent. Send her in."

   "Yes your majesty," the woman bowed as Safina entered the room.

   "Your majesty!" Safina saluted, placing her fist over her heart. "I have news from the Manaran campaign. It appears that you are correct. The Manaran resistance at the City of Raven is being done to draw us in to the country and nearer to their levees. Their resistance has been token at best and our intelligence says that the Manarans are marshalling troops and preparing their naval forces for an attack on the Conqa. All is as you said my Queen."

   "Of course it is Adjutant. My mind sees many things and every day I'm able to see more." Alana said dismissively.

   "Your majesty, the Sixth and Seventh mounted corps are preparing to leave the city in two days for the final battle. Travel time to Manara will be...."

   "Four days. Yes, I know Adjutant," Alana said with a dismissive wave of her hand, and stood to walk over to a mirror. "In a week the Manarans will be crushed and their potential alliance with the Nageans will be tattered. Within the next four months, I will be in control of the western half of the continent. After that, I will unite this world." She smiled deeply, marveling at the tight muscular curves of her body.

   Safina watched in lustful fascination. She desired the body that was Alana's to command.

   Alana turned back to her and smiled. "I trust that you have chosen someone to attend the Masquerade Ball with tomorrow night?"

   Safina relaxed and smiled back at Alana. "Yes my queen. I have. I've had the pleasure of knowing him through multiple sessions of Guard's Rest."

   "Excellent," Alana replied. "I look forward to meeting this fellow." She paused, her hands going to her lips in thought. "And what of the young woman with the incredible abilities? Have we managed to identify her?" Alana raised an eyebrow in expectation.

   Safina breathed heavily. "No your majesty. However, Captain Kellia believes that she encountered the young woman today while chasing a Manaran intelligence officer."

   "Interesting. And?" Alana waited.

   "Well," Safina swallowed heavily, "As before, she evaded the Royal Guards and we lost her near the Jaleran Bridge when she dived into the Johansch River. We believe that she may have died in the fall and.."

   "She is not dead." Alana spoke coldly, "She is alive and I want her taken alive Adjutant. I want the patrols doubled and I want wanted flyers posted for her capture. This woman is integral to my plans. Succeed in this and I will award you beyond your wildest dreams with a second blessing Adjutant."

   Safina felt her knees weaken at the mention of a second blessing. "A second blessing?" Safina asked.
   "Mmm.. Peaked your curiosity have I? Yes. A second blessing. Imagine having the effects of Guard's Rest amplified when it changes your body. You could become stronger, become more powerful. You would be the first. Your abilities would be second to my own Safina. Of course, second place would still be far behind my abilities but I know that it would quench your desires for more. I would even give you a small province of your own, in Manara perhaps? You do want more don't you Safina?"
   
   Safina swallowed heavily, panting in response. "Yes my Queen. I want more."

   "As do we all Adjutant. As do we all. Obey me in this and make it so."

   "Yes your majesty. I will not fail you." Safina bowed as he mind raced.

   "You are dismissed then. I shall see you tomorrow night." Alana walked back to her desk and sat down.
   
Once I have this woman everything will change. Alana thought evilly.

*******************
   "Jaina?" Hawke sputtered as Jaina continued to smile at him in his lap. "What are you doing in the river?"

   "Well, that's a long story. The short version is that I was out shopping for a dress when I came across some of those thuggish beauties from the Royal Guards." She leaned up and reached and pointed at her leather pouch. "By the way, I have something that you might be interested in but uh, can I find someplace to dry off and someplace a little bit more conspicuous?"

   "Uh, um.. Yeah," Hawk continued on in amazement and then gathered himself. "I know a small ratty cantina nearby where we can talk quietly. It's only a few blocks away." He said as he stood up and then pulled Jaina to her feet.

   The met each others eye's for a moment and Jaina blushed. "Well, uh.. Lets go." She said hurrying off quickly.

   "Um, Jaina?"

   "Yes?" she turned around.

   "It's this way," Hawke said pointing over his shoulder with his thumb.

   "Of course."

   The two walked silently next to each other.
************

   Ten minutes later the two sat quietly  in a deep brown  colored booth made of © Saradasn oak. Above them, an old wagon wheel hung from the ceiling. Where the spoke met, half melted candle gloomily lit far corner of the cantina they sat in that was untouched by the sunlight streaming in from the front door. Whereas normally the cantina was quiet so early in the morning, today it was bustling with activity like so many other places in Linea celebrating the Festival of Lights.

   After the two had ordered some Marknewian Ale, and the barmaid had winked flirtatiously at Hawke, Jaina reached down and pulled out the small brown parchment from her leather pouch.
   Hawke read:

   Dear Father,
   
   Things are going great here in Linea. Right now Linea is celebrating the Festival of Lights with great aplomb and accolade. Queen Alana, may she be forever blessed, has big plans in the coming weeks for all of Linea and the region. Street Heralds have told us that the Queen is pulling out all of the stops and has hired two fantastic Actors Guilds to enliven the coming ceremonies. It should be interesting. As these festivals are full of merrymaking which often leads to partiers getting out of control, the Queen in her infinite wisdom is working hard to address the sobriety of her revelers caused by consumption of two much flowing wine. However, the main event will be the Queen's Masquerade Ball! Oh what a sight that party will be! If only I could see all of the people hidden behind the elegant masks and the fun and mystery that is to be found that will only be revealed by the festivities of the night! I will write you again soon. Please take care of yourself and let Grandfather know how I'm doing.

   Love, your son,

   Jacer.
P.S. I stopped by the merchants to buy that necklace for mother like you asked, but the prices are tremendously expensive and I must keep my funds in reserve. I hope that's okay.
   
   "What does it mean? Why were the Guards after this letter?" Jaina asked as she watched Hawke read.
   "Shit," Hawke said has he dropped the letter. "She knows."

   "Knows what?" Jaina asked as she took a sip of Marknewian Ale, her upper lip was frosted with foam.
   "Our battle plans. She's sending two mounted corps to combat us on the Plains of Gold and stop the "wine" in this case Manara using the levees against her army. She also knows about our move against the Conqa. The letter also speaks of her Masquerade Ball where things will be revealed, out suspected spy who wears two faces. I must get this letter to Hallow so we can leave the city before it's too late." His face was stern and resolute until he noticed Jaina's impromptu mustache. He laughed heartily at Jaina who quickly noticed the source of his amusement and wiped the foam away. "You are something else Jaina Warra."

   Jaina blushed. "Thank you Captain Hawke you're not bad yourself in fact I...." she stopped as she followed Hawkes' worried gaze.

   Five Royal Guards entered the cantina as a young atheletic waitress rushed over to one and hugged her warmly. It was the woman that Jaina had fought this morning.

   "Damn!" Jaina cried as she took off her green cloak and shoved it under the table.

   "Citizen's of Linea," Kellia spoke. "The Queen..."

   "May she be forever blessed!" the crowd cheered toasting each other heartily with their ale mugs, frothy swills splashing on the floors of the cantina.

   Kellia continued, "Has chosen  this young woman, Jenna Wasper" she held up the waitresses arm, "to join us as one of her Royal Guards!"

   "Hear! Hear!" the crowd chanted again. This time Hawke and Jaina played along in the celebration.

   "Drink up!" the bartender, a burly man with a black beard called out. "This round is on the house!"
As the waitress and Royal Guards talked excitedly amongst themselves, Kellia slowly gazed around the bar as was her normal custom. Spotting Hawke, she smiled and approached the table.

   "Well, well, well. If it isn't Tobias Alt," she said as she sat down next to Hawke. "I trust you enjoyed your night of Guard's Rest with Captain Sara?" She nudged him on the arm.

   "It was.." He looked at Jaina and then down at his ale, "It was interesting."

   Kellia laughed. "Interesting you say? My man, I'll say it was more than that. Sara couldn't stop talking about how wonderful you were. She said you were very sweet. As for myself, I like being wild."

   Hawke smiled weakly at Kellia. Kellia turned and looked at Jaina. "And who is this?"

   "Um, er, this is my wife," Hawke said calmly as Jaina's eyes went wide for a moment.

   "Oh my goodness!" Kellia paused, her expression faltering,  "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to..."

   "It's okay," Hawke said politely, his face crimson red.

   Kellia breathed in deeply, composed herself, and turned to Jaina. "Well Mrs. Alt, I know it's hard to take in but please rest assured that your husband provided a valuable service to the Queen and all of Linea. It is...er... nothing personal."

   Jaina nodded slowly, her eyes wide and locked on Hawke's.

   Kellia continued, "With that said, would you be adverse to letting your man serve the Queen one more time for one of our new Royal Guards?" Kellia asked pointing to a newly made Guard who looked small next to the other more experienced Guards in Kellia's group.

   Jaina smiled inwardly, amused at Hawke's predicament  . "Well..."

   Hawke kicked her, his eyes pleading.

   "No I would not. What do you mean you did Guard's Rest Tobias?! You told me you were working on shocks for a wagon that night!" She yelled at Hawke and threw her ale at him as the crowd hooted and hollered in amusement at the situation.

   "I can't believe you! You are such a liar. I'm going home and you'll be sleeping outside tonight!" Jaina yelled across the bar as she walked swiftly to the door.

   Hawke, rubbed the ale from his eyes, blinked a couple of times, and then looked at Kellia pleadingly as the ale dripped off of him. "May I?"

   Kellia laughed and slipped out of the booth. "Of course."
   
   Hawke ran for the door.

   "Tobias!" Kellia called after him. Hawke stopped and turned. "If you get tired of the Mrs., stop by the Keep. Sara would love to see you again. She really adores you."

   Hawke nodded meekly as the bar patrons laughed and then ran out the door to catch up with Jaina.

   Kellia sighed heavily and then walked over to another table where a couple of men sat. "Good day gentlemen. How many of you would like to do service for Queen and country?"
   
   
***********************************
   That afternoon Queen Alana approached Jhar's quarters as the Royal Guards outside of his room snapped to attention.

   "How is my Jhar?" Alana asked evenly, her voice was powerful with command.

   "My Queen," one the said, "He has been reading silently and hasn't spoken a word."

   Alana nodded silently and turned to the door. "Open it."

   Kaylina quickly pulled out her set of keys, unlocked the door, and opened the broad door.
   
   Alana strode in quietly and hovered over Jhar's bed. She nodded to the Guards who closed the door behind them to give her privacy.

   Jhar laid there, sprawled out on his bed, sleeping silently. On his chest sat his favorite book of Linean poetry from one of his cherished volumes.
   
   Oh my husband. You are such the romantic. she thought sweetly as she picked up the book. Milauren Paralander, an excellent poet. One of the best writers that Linea ever produced, Alana thought as she hefted the meaty volume. As she picked up the volume, a small scrap of worn out brown writing paper slipped out from one of the pages.

   What's this? Alana's eyebrow went up as she read opened the  letter.

Dear Jhar,

   If you're reading this letter, then you have received this book from my favorite poet Milauren Paralander, the poet that I read to you during our picnic last week as I laid my head against your heart as the sun filled us with warmth and splendor. I hope that these poems, full of love, passion, and wisdom, will be enjoyed as much by you as they are by me.  If you're curious, my favorite poem is the "Lady and the Knight" on page 87 because the knight Milauren writes of is so much like you.
   Jhar, you are an incredible man. You are kind, considerate, passionate, and loving and I long to be held by you as I write these words. I hope that as you read this, you will think of me and know that my heart is full of such love for you that goes beyond anything that simple words can express. I love you Jhar Helar.

                  Love, now and forever,
                  Jaina

P.S. I can't wait to explore the © Saradasn woods tomorrow! What an adventure!

   As Alana finished the letter, she noticed that one corner of the letter of was wet with a spot of moisture.

   She felt anger rise to the surface. What is this?! her mind raged, as her hand crumpled the paper.

   "What is this?!" She screamed, rousing Jhar as she paced across the room.

   "Alana," Jhar rubbed his eyes to clear them, "What are you doing?" He asked confusedly, and then he noticed the letter and his eyes went wide.

   "You are mine. Mine," Alana said in quiet rage, her voice raspy. "Mine".

   "Alana that letter..."
   
   Alana stared at Jhar for a moment, her face full of rage. Jhar backed up on the bed slowly and watched her warily. With a  heavy sigh, Alana released the paper and let it fall to the floor getting her anger under check.
   
   "It doesn't matter Jhar. The past doesn't matter. All that matters is the future of Ethereata and my empire." She turned away from Jhar and headed toward the door and stopped to look at Jhar once more. "Tomorrow night is the grand ball. I will have my Royal Guards bring in your costume and bathe you. You will be my side tomorrow night."

   Alana closed the door behind her.

   Well that was unexpected. I thought she was going to kill me. Jhar thought as he bent down and picked up the crumpled letter. Jaina he thought sadly as he smoothed out the paper. If only I could talk to you now. Gods know that I love Alana even in all that's happened but sometimes....

   He closed the book and sat.

*****************************

   Hawke made his way out of the pub and looked around feverishly for Jaina as he walked down the crowd filled street. Finally he felt a small poke on his shoulder and turned to find Jaina staring up at him.

   "Well that was interesting," she said as her eyes danced with mirth and amusement. "So I uh take it that you've been doing your service to the Queen  eh husband?"

   Hawke blushed. "It's not what you think. It's complicated."

   "Of course Captain. After all what man could resist a night with a such beautiful woman?" she said sourly as her eyes scanned the crowd and motioned to a group of shapely Royal Guards on patrol.

   Hawke sighed heavily and told her his story of how he met Sara and their interactions up until this morning. "And even with all of that done, she spared me. She left before I awoke this morning. "

   Jaina watched him silently for a moment and then spoke, "And?"

   Hawke scratched his head confusedly. "Well, I can't really tell. The first night we met we just talked. She shared her story with me, you know, the usual things about families, likes, etc and I her." Not my cover story as Alt but the REAL me It was strange. But this morning she was a different person. She took what she wanted. " He reached down and rubbed his hips unconsciously, "But she spared me. I don't know what to think."

   Jaina nodded quietly smiled. "She's a woman Captain. It seems she's just as confused about the situation as you are and, as the Royal Guard in the pub said, it appears that she's sweet on you." I can certainly understand why she thought warmly.  "Well, I'm sure you two star crossed lovers will figure it out." Why are all of the good ones taken? .

   Hawke frowned at Jaina's comment and then smirked. "Yes, well. What's your story? Why did you help us that night on the ship?"

   "It's complicated Captain. Let's just say that I needed the funds and that I'm leaving Linea and their Gods' awful Queen..."

   "May she be forever blessed!" Hawke laughed. "You REALLY don't like her do you?"

   "No," Jaina said sternly.  "She has something of mine which once belonged to me and I.." She  fanned her hand in front of her face in a dismissive gesture. "Anyways, as I said it's complicated. It doesn't matter. What are you going to do with your message?"

   "Good question. I need to find Hallow so we can get this message out. If what Sara said is true, then we need to close up shop and get back to Manara before Alana's armies march on my city. There is a ship leaving the day after next which I plan to be on. You're welcome to come away if you'd like. You're  a great fighter. You'd be a great help to the war effort." Hawke smiled at her.

   Jaina blushed slightly. "Perhaps I can be Captain. Perhaps I can be. I may take you up on that offer of passage Captain Hawke."

   "Excellent Jaina," he put his hands on her shoulders and shook her slightly, amazed at how unmovable she was. "Here is where I'm located." He said as he wrote his shop's address on a small parchment. "I'll see you in two days. We leave under cover of darkness."
   
   Jaina smiled at Hawke and then stood on her tiptoes to kiss him quickly on the cheek. "And now my husband, I have things I must purchase. I will see you soon." With that, Jaina merged once more into the crowd.

*************************************
   As the afternoon sun slowly dipped in the Western sky and added the familiar shadows of onrushing night, Hawke made his way to Hallow's shop one more time. As he walked through the streets he saw revelers dancing before musicians , artists, fire breathers, and he could hear the steady boom from colorful fireworks as they lit up the sky overhead. Around him men and women wore colorful garments decorated with small jewels and beads.  Many of the men wore tights with fluffy overcoats while the women wore flowing dresses which covered their arms.  It was a society in revelry. All done in the name of their Queen.

   Finally, rounding a corner Hawke came to Hallow's shop and found a small wooden sign hung there.
   "Closed for the Festival. Will reopen soon."

   Hawke let out a tremendous sigh and whispered to himself. "Well, it's not quite what I was expecting but at least Hallow appears to have made it out. Thank the Gods."

   "Hello Master Alt," A voice whispered behind him. Hawke turned and saw Sara standing before him. His heart skipped a beat.

   She looked radiant. She was wearing a velvety deep red dress. Long puffy sleeves covered her arms and the dress hugged her waist and hips perfectly accenting her womanly hips. The neckline plunged modestly, revealing the strength of her upper chest and rounded shoulders and hinting at her bountiful breasts. Her dark hair was done neatly, her dark locks pulled behind her and decorated by two ropelike braids of hair which circled her head beautifully. Her green eyes blazed at Hawke as she smiled.

   "Uh.. Uh hi." Hawke struggled to speak. "You look... you look..."

   "Beautiful? Why thank you." Sara wrapped her arm around Hawke's, his forearm settling in the smooth grove between her bicep and elbow. "Let us enjoy the night shall we?"

   They began to walk. As they moved through the crowd people watched Jhar enviously for a moment and then returned to their song and dance as the festival continued.

   "You know Master Alt, I really do enjoy your company."  Sara paused for moment, and turned to face Hawke, her voice wavered slightly as her previous confidence eroded and she looked Hawke in the eyes. "I just wanted to let you know that I'm, I'm..." Hawke watched as her eyes began to glisten with moisture.

   For all of her toughness, she really is quite sweet Hawke thought. Hawke reached for Sara's soft hand, placing it between both of his. "Shhh. You don't have to say anything more. We are in a unique circumstance and in all honesty, war aside," he laughed gently and saw Sara smile slightly as she wiped a tear from her eye, "You are an incredible woman. In a different time and place, you and I," he shrugged his shoulders, "well who knows?"

   Sara nodded once and then leaned into him and rested her head on Hawke's shoulder.

   I can't believe that this is happening. I don't know what to think anymore. The world is turning upside down. Everything is slipping away.

   He held her for a moment when Sara whispered, "Captain, can we just forget about the war for one night and just be one man and one woman living in the moment?"

   Hawke answered her by gently wrapping his arms around Sara and rocking her slowly to the lonely flute melody playing on stage.

   They danced...

End Part IV
********************************************

   Jaina sat on the lonely edge of Linea's massive lighthouse as she watched the sun slowly rise and give birth to her final day in Linea. She basked in the sun as its rays slowly banished the chill of night . Below her she could hear the ringing of shipping bells and the sounds from Linea's overflowing docks as cargo was loaded and offloaded and the increasing sounds of hammers and saws from the new ships that Alana had ordered constructed as she sought mastery over the waves.

    Such a beautiful sight Jaina thought sadly to herself. The city has changed so much. It'll be hard leaving all of this behind. As she spoke, a lonely black raven landed next to her and watched her silently for a moment.

   "What do we have here?" Jaina smiled and pulled out a small bread crumb from the small leather pouch on her waist. "Come here?" she goaded the bird, the crumb in her outstretched hands.

   CRACKAWWWW! The bird screeched loudly as if in warning and then leaped off the tower only to circle the tower quietly as if in warning.

   "Well that was ominous," she whispered. She set the crumb down and pulled herself up from the ledge where her feet hung down through the lighthouse's guardrails.

   Time to get ready for this thing

******************   

   Hawke opened his eyes when the sunlight fell upon his face as it came streaming through the window of his shop apartment. Turning over, he saw the back of Sara's head and saw her shoulder length brunette hair as it pooled luxuriously on the pillow as if it was water from a waterfall. She was still clothed in her dress from when both fallen asleep pleasantly after a long conversation the night before.

   Smiling pleasantly, Hawke wrapped his arms around her lean waist, his hands could feel the solid muscles of her abs as they brushed past them, his forearm wrapped just underneath her soft breasts near her diaphragm as he felt her breath slowly. Sara, in response, wrapped her arm around his as her fingers found his and interlaced. She pulled on his arm snugly and he could feel her biceps curl with surprising strength. For Hawke, whose deceased wife had been merely fit, being attracted to Sara's much more muscular frame had come as a surprise to him.

   After they had lain quietly for another few minutes, Hawke's chest pressed up against the warmth of Sara's back, Sara turned to face him; her green eyes peered at him sweetly. "Thank you for last night," she said quietly as she ran her fingers through his hair. "It was so nice to just enjoy each other's thoughts for a while."

   Hawke smiled at her sweetly in response and then kissed her on the lips softly.

   Sara held the moment briefly and then turned over, throwing her feet off the side of the bed and then standing up to arrange her clothing. "Well, as much as I want to stay, I have to be going. There are a lot things to do today and I have duty at the Masquerade ball this evening. Will you be around tomorrow?"

   Hawke stared at her in awe for a second as her biceps curled deliciously as the pulled her out her dress to flow behind her back. Gods, she IS beautiful.

   "Hawke?" Sara inquired pleasantly. My body is really making an impression on him it seems she reveled in thought as she continued to work her hair longer then necessary followed by leaning down to straighten her skirt, exposing her breasts which threatened to fall out before him.

   Hawke frowned. Why do we have to be at war with each other?! Damn the gods!

   Sara frowned as well as her thoughts mirrored his own. She sat down and gently took hold of Hawke's hand. "I know we're at war. I know that our nations are enemies and I know that because of all of that, our future is uncertain but for whatever time we have together I want to make the best of it. Will you be here tomorrow night?"

   Hawke could hear the desperation behind her voice. He knew it was not born of lust or conquest, but from that of connection. I feel the same Sara. But in the end, I know that we're both bound to our duties and you as much as I. I have to make sure that letter reaches Manara at all costs."Yes," he lied. "I'll be here tomorrow night."

   Sara let out a heavy sigh of exasperation, and then squeezed his hand gently as her other hand brushed against her eye quickly.

   When the moment had passed, she smiled at him as she sniffed once. "Good. I'll see you then." She then walked down the steps and out of the shop.

   "Until then." Hawke whispered to himself sadly and then made his way down stairs to breakfast on some bread and cheese he had purchased the night before. His mind raced as he considered his options.
Fearing that perhaps Sara might be watching the shop after their exchange, Hawke made his way to the ground level and opened up a storage closet housing his tools. His fist lightly bumped on the wall until it made a hollow sound over one of the oak planks which lined the closet. Hawke palm striked the hollow part a few times until the plank popped out on one end, pulling a heavy iron handle that was attached to the plank. Hawke turned once, and a small door swung outwards revealing a dark series of steps that faded into blackness. Hawke grabbed a small candle from a shelf above him, lit it, and closed the closet door behind. When this was done, Hawke closed the secret door behind him, pulling on a small iron rod which forced the iron handle and plank back into place, hiding the secret  handle.

   The tunnel had been painstakingly excavated years before by a careful Manaran spy ring which had used the shop for tailoring. The tunnel was small, 4 feet high, lined in wood, and ran about 40 feet, under the alley, and emerged from a small wooden covering near some bushes in a perpetually shadowed part of the alley. Seldom used, the tunnel allowed agents to escape observation or make a hasty exit if needed.

   Dusting himself off when he emerged out the other side, Hawke straightened his tunic and made his way to a small meat stand which was designated as a secondary intelligence op. Hawke could hear the Manaran agent yell out to the crowd "Get your boar ribs here! Never too early to enjoy a spicy and delicious boar rib! Fill you stomach before partaking of our fine Linean spirits!"

   Hawke pulled out several coins and approached the stand. "How much?"

   "Two please." The seller said.

   "Only two? Fantastic. Those ribs look like they have a little dill for seasoning on them, is that true?" Hawke asked inquisitively stressing the codeword "dill".

   "Why sir it.." the seller caught himself as he processed the codeword. "Does. Step up sir."

   Hawke stepped up as the seller, a medium height man with curly black hair and a long beard, leaned in. "Clarendown Pub. Midday," he whispered quickly as he took Hawke's money. Hawke nodded and grabbed the steaming ribs.

   "There you go sir. Aye folks! Another happy costumer! Step right up!"

*************
   Hawke sat in the shadows near the back of the pub and sipped on a Marknewian ale when the man from the stand approached his booth and slid in quietly.

   "Hawke, Naval Intelligence," Hawke said quietly as he extended his hand.

   "Roarke, The Scarlet Blade," the man whispered as he clasped Hawke's hand tightly and smiled."How can I help you Captain?"

   One of Hawke's eyebrows went up at the mention of the Scarlet Blade. Hawke had heard of the Scarlet Blade only as a whispered rumor. Over his many years of service of the Manaran King, Hawke had heard frightening tales of the king's own secret service who, it was told, resorted to violent means and terror to enact the king's will when the laws of Manara prevented certain actions.

   Hawke took a moment and quietly appraised the gentlemen across from him. The man's dark eyes stared silently back at him. Finally the Hawke spoke, "How did the Scarlet Blade end up at one of our intel stations?"

   The man smiled a dangerous grin, his white teeth shining brightly against the backdrop of his dark beard. "Times are desperate. I and my men were quietly inserted into those positions months ago and the normal operations officers were reassigned. The king wanted us to personally track the events in Linea and to ensure that he was getting the highest quality information from his assets and to oversee you amateurs."

   Hawke's eyes squinted momentarily, predatory, and his fist clenched tightly. Over the last two years they had lost numerous agents in the line of duty, many of whom had been Hawke's friends.

   Roarke sneered, his eyes went over the crowd lazily and then back to Hawke. "Anyways, Captain, how can I help you today?"

   Hawke unclinched his fist as he quickly put down his boiling anger. "One of our major intel stations has been uncovered and the Queen knows about our battle plans in Manara and our upcoming naval operations."

   Roarke's eyes went wild in alarm.

   "I see that you understand how important these are," Hawke continued. "I need to make sure that our ship will be here tomorrow evening so we can leave the city and get word to our generals."

   "Yes. It'll be here. However, it's running a little later then expected. It won't dock until 7 that evening. Following that, it will unload some supplies for appearances sake and then sail out again with the excuse that it has another delivery to the Southborne Islands. The unloading will take about 5 hours so you must bet there by midnight. No later. Do you understand?"

   Hawke nodded as he rose from the bench on which the men sat.  "Understood."

****************************
   

   Alana reached up to the high necked collar of her long red dress and pulled. There was a tear as Alana's biceps bulged  with tremendous power as her hands pulled the dress apart piece by piece exposing her strong shoulders, her muscular chest, and large firm and  finally her large ponderous breasts, tipped by errect nipples.

   Jhar backed up in bed, having never seen Alana in such animal frenzy before.

   As she pulled her eyes were hungrily locked on Jhar's and he felt himself instantly rise as her pheromones and energy filled the room.

   "Mine.. Mine.. Mine. Mine! " Alana said quietly as pieces of cloth fell around her in shreds.

   When she stood nakedly before Jhar, her muscles swelled as Alana threw back her head and laughed madly. As she laughed she thrust her arms out wide, her manicured fingers splayed out as if reveling in power. When she was done laughing in momentary madness her eyes met Jhar's again with a predatory look.

   Jhar scrambled up the bed, his back resting against the large oak backboard as Alana began to walk quickly toward him. Alana's muscular body moved lithely and quickly, her muscular thighs rolling smoothy as she placed one foot in front of the other  causing her round hips to rock gently side to side.

   "You would think of another?" She said as she covered the distance. "I don't think so husband."  She lifted her arm, made a circle with her hand, and pumped it in the air. Immediately Jhar felt himself come, maddening pleasure paralyzing him.

   By the Gods! he thought.

   "You would think of leaving of leaving me?" She reached the bed, crawling slowly to Jhar. Her muscular shoulders rolled sensuously as she stalked him on the bed. She stopped and made the motion again, causing Jhar to come again as he moaned loudly.

   "You would hold on to such trifles?" Alana said as her hand reached his leg, sending pleasure through him.

   Can't Jhar's mind thought through the sensory overload Can't take this!
He came again, sweat now glistening off his body, as Alana's powers swept over his body.

   "You love me Jhar Helar," Alana said as she grabbed his penis, sending a sensory overload which almost caused Jhar to faint. "I can control your body." She pumped once, causing him to come once more. "I can control your desires," she said as she moved back away from Jhar and then grabbed his ankles and pulled him off the backboard to lay flat as Jhar struggled with the sensations from her powers.
   She swung her hip over him, her leg muscles flaring as she grabbed him again and guided him into her slowly. Warmth filled him.

   "And I can do all of this," she whispered down to him and took his hands in hers, interlocking their fingers. "Because  you love me and no other." Her hips rocked slowly as her muscles worked him slowly.

   "Say it Jhar, say that you love me," She said as he felt energy travel through her hands forcing him to orgasm again. Jhar screamed out.

   "Say it!" Energy flowed through her vagina to him this time, giving him the strongest sensation so far.
   "I.. I love you..." Jhar said quietly as Alana rocked her hips faster.

   "Yes" She whispered as muscles swelled under her skin. Whereas before, she had the softness of an off season female gladiator, the thin layer of fat slowly disappeared as striations and groves began to reveal more of her muscular contours.

   I feel so alive! Her mind raced But this ... this feels different she thought as her heartbeat beat faster than it ever had before as Jhar's emissions were metabolized and processed by her body and the magical bond between them reordered brain synapses and nerve connections.

   When Jhar came again, Alana screamed and quickly moved off of him and collapsed next to him as her body continued to enact changes. Her back flared as she spasmed, and heat radiated out of her as the change occurred, stronger and faster than ever before. She panted as she rode the wave.

   "Mmmm...mmmmore...." She stammered as she weakly pulled her convulsing body up again. Her eyes stared lustfully at Jhar.

   Sweat glistened from her as she looked at Jhar's cock hungrily as he convulsed in his own throws of ecstasy. "Mmmm... must.... Have more.." she said as she began to suck thirstily on him.

Power! She thought as she continued, her eyes now glowing slightly with a supernatural light.

   Yes Jhar! Yes!. With one final eruption Jhar yelled as he fainted.

   Alana screamed, her voice echoing down the Palace halls before she fainted as well.

*********
An hour later, Jhar woke up in the sweat drenched bed to find Alana running her hand through his hair. Her now rippling muscular thigh was draped over his lower torso. She's so warm he thought as the heat radiated off her.

   Alana noticed that he had awakened and raised her head from his chest and smiled up at him sweetly. "Sleep my husband," she whispered quietly to him as she rested her head back on his chest.
   
   Before weakness overtook him again he thought he heard Alana's voice in his head. Mine, Forever...

****************
   
   She then quietly disrobed and lay down next to him, wrapping her strong arms around him and ran her fingers through his hair. If you only knew how sorry I am for betraying you. I swear that it will not happen again my love. As long as I have you by my side, I can try and avoid these powerful urges.

   Jhar turned over in her arms and slowly opened his eyes.

   "Hi," Alana whispered to him, running her hands through his hair again.

   Jhar stared at her for a moment and then turned over to face the other way.

   Alana whispered sadly. "Jhar, I'm sorry about what happened. I just don't want you to leave me. I've lost so much in my life. I don't want to lose you."

   Jhar turned back over and his eyes pleaded with Alana. "I don't want to lose you either Alana but this hurts so much. These last few years haven't been easy for me either but seeing you with him," his voice dropped angrily and his fist clenched at his sides briefly, "was more than I could bear. I hate it and it hurts," he said quietly, his eyes closed. Anger radiated off of him in waves.

   When he opened his eyes, he noticed that Alana's face was crunched up in pain.

   "Alana, what's wrong? What's happening?" He looked at her in concern, laying his hand on the muscular deltoid of her shoulder.

   "Alana!" He  cried as he cupped her head in his lap as she began to shake.

   "Jh.... Jharrrrrrr...." She spasmed beneath him, her muscles coiling and contracting as Jhar watched.

   This fucking strong root! It's destroying her! Jhar thought in alarm as her face curled up in pain.

   "Help!" he yelled for the two Royal Guards outside. Beyond the door, the two women restrained themselves from entering, obeying Alana's previous command to enter only if Alana called. The door remained closed.

   "Oh Alana... Alana," Jhar whispered, tears welling in his eyes as he watched Alana writhe in pain. "Please don't die, please don't die. I love you."

   The convulsions stopped and Alana's body went slack.

   "Alana!" Jhar cried, rocking her back and forth. "Alana!"

Suddenly, Alana's eyes flashed deep blue, with inner light, as she gasped for air, her back arching forcing her breast to jut outward and her nipples to poke hard against the white fabric.
.
   Then it happened. She moaned sexily and started to grow.

   "It feels.." she breathed finding her voice again, "It feels so gooooood Jhar." She said as the blanket fell from her and she began to rub her hands along her body. "Your energy, like being born... feel Jhar" she whispered, grabbing his hands and placing them on her abs.

   Jhar's eyes went wide as he felt her ab muscles quiver and become more defined underneath his fingertips. Alana, silently lost in the moment, moved Jhar's hand up toward her breasts where Jhar felt them expand underneath his palm, the nipples became larger and firmer as the growth continued.

   Alana's thigh muscles, covered by what would be considered off season weight for a bodybuilder in a far distant reality, slowly receded, giving rise to striated quads, a thick prominent sartorus muscle which resembled a steel bar wrapped around her thigh extending to her pubic region, and her calves pushed outward with new muscularity.

   Alana came, juices flowing out of her, her pheromones releasing in the air causing Jhar to gasp in astonishment as he became instantly erect from the energy radiating off of Alana. The sheer release from Alana caused him to orgasm seconds later.

   When it was done, they both lay there in the pool of sexual energies that had both released. Finally Alana spoke. "I'm larger Jhar. I grew two inches. I feel stronger and faster," she blinked, her eyes now a deeper blue.

   Jhar breathed on the floor heavily. "How can that be? Was it him?" He said angrily, turning his head to look at Alana.

   Alana laughed throatily. "No Jhar. The other men do nothing for me. They just provide friction for release," she said with a sneer and then softened, looking at Jhar. "It wasn't him, it was you.  The love bond fueled this change. You fueled this change." She ran her hands down her body again. "Mmmmm.....I'm one step closer to perfection. Thanks to you."


   Jhar lay there thinking angrily about Alana and her comment about "friction and release" when Alana crawled over to him and ran her fingers through his hair. She wrapped her new muscular thigh around him, moving it slowly up and down his body in timing with her fingers in his hair. Her skin was soft and warm. "I'm sorry Jhar. I try so hard. I'm so sorry." She said sadly as Jhar felt a tear fall onto his chest.

   "I am too." Jhar said, his hand in Alana's blonde hair.

   Alana whispered, "For what?"

   He explained what had happened with Lira Carn and Alana laughed, wipping the tears from her eyes. "You silly man, I knew all about it."

   "You what?!" Jhar cried sitting up. Alana's pushed him down forcefully, laying her head back against his chest.

   "I knew all about it Jhar. I arranged it all as a test. Don't feel guilty," she giggled, looking up at him, "Carreena and her Guards released so many alchemical magics into that arena that even a man loving eunuch couldn't resist fucking Lira Carn. I had to know the limits of our bond."

   "And what did you learn?" Jhar said angrily as Alana lifted herself up  and stradled him, her new, larger, muscular thighs enclosing his hips.

   "That you are honest," She kissed him. "That you are strong," She kissed him again, "That you love me and that strengthen's me."

   "What else?" Jhar said softening.

   "And that I'm thirsty..." Alana whispered as her mouth traveled down Jhar's chest.....

   As Alana's lips and tongue finally began their work Jhar heard what he thought was a faint whisper in his mind Mine. Forever...

   What the?

   Alana smiled.
   
**************************

That's ALL I have so far. I will do a re-read here and have some more up in a week or two. Hope you all enjoyed it so far!

NinjaStar

Wow. That is a helluva undertaking. Very well written. Excellent characterization and rich with everything a story should be; a far cry from the utter abysmal drek infesting this story section as of late. Tip of the hat to you, sir. What a world you've built! I can't rightly say I've ever read a story on here as rich as this. Yes, please do continue. I look forward to it.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

GreatJustice

What a pleasure to read and very well written; can't wait to see more and thanks for posting!

captreyn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Alana is a total b*tch and I hope Jhar runs away with his true love and leaves Alana to cry in despair for eternity.

Yeah. My intention though is to make her drunk on power. Yes she loves Jhar but the changes her body constantly undergoes are basically turning her into a female muscle crack addict with insatiable lust for more.

captreyn

I wish there was a way for me to edit this a bit like I did where I originally had it posted. When I wrote this years ago I wasn't quite as focused and aware of things as I am now.

captreyn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
OMG Captreyn, these stories are just fantastic. Star Stone and Ascension both have a wonderful intriguing plot and very sexy graphic scenes. I feel they are fine the way they are and I would love to see you continue if you feel so inclined. But if you are unsatisfied with your previous setup then you could do a rewrite. Even if there are different versions of this great work traveling around the net it would just give us more fantastic work to read.

Thanks. I HOPE there aren't other versions of this story going around as I have an endgame in mind. I just wanted to correct a few grammatical mistakes that I sae and had previously fixed when I originally posted it on another famous story site. Koi

captreyn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What a story. It´s already a book.
WHish for more like this.

GREAT
Yeah it's 87 pages so far in MS word.

Poddy

Bloody hell! Absolutely fantastic stuff, it'd be great to see you continue this story. What a world you've built, thank you for sharing! K+

captreyn

Here's how I imagined my cast.

For the curious and who had the chance to read and in my perfect world...

Star Stones Part 1:
Early version Jaina: Noomi Rapace
Later version... FBB version of P. Nordin?
Captain Sara.. O. Hreapca
Jhar: lol Who cares? Someone tall Jared Padelicki?
Captain Kellia: Ms. R. Armstrong.
Hawke: Who cares? Maybe Patrick Wilson
Swordmaster trainer Carreena Iceara: D. Ellis
Nicholas Larmen: The late Richard Harris
Nanci Larmen: Bryce Dallas Howard
Safina: Lucy Lawless with silver hair and buffed up would be good.

Alana.. facially not sure however body double Laurissa Reis (early) Annie Frietas (later)

JerusalemTulip

Wow!  Clearly a lot of work went into this.  A lot, okay, MOST of the stories on here I end up at some point skimming through to get to what they have in common, but you've written something that leaves me genuinely interested in the story.  Very impressive.  Thanks for posting and I hope you manage to finish it.  I know that it must have seemed like an intimidating read to many, but I would've expected it to have collected more karma by now.

Jaguar

* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Nixon74

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've been looking and can't find a story for a while now. I believe is saw it on >© Saradas dot org< which is down and hasn't returned. The story is called Ascension and is about a woman who gradually becomes a goddess and gains masses of followers before ascending. Anyone know this one and where it can be found?

It's sad that Lingsters original site was spammed to hell. The 2.0 version just isn't the same. But in answer to your request: "The Ascension" can be found elsewhere. The author is J2001 and he has a D.A. page with his stories. Can't supply the link, so you'll have to search D.A. yourself.
Karma is always appreciated!

cwmoss

I've got Crazyfck's original version of this and it's very good but just has a few more grammatical errors. Crazy is one on my very favorite authors and I have not taken the time to compare the two versions but since Captreyn said that this is an authorized revision and Captreyn would also be one of my very favorite authors if he would just write us something else (Read "The Star Stones") I will not bother to post Crazyfck's original unless someone asks.

captreyn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've got Crazyfck's original version of this and it's very good but just has a few more grammatical errors. Crazy is one on my very favorite authors and I have not taken the time to compare the two versions but since Captreyn said that this is an authorized revision and Captreyn would also be one of my very favorite authors if he would just write us something else (Read "The Star Stones") I will not bother to post Crazyfck's original unless someone asks.

I'm glad you all still enjoy it.  I keep intending on getting back to The Star Stones some day but time escapes me. I even had a GI Joe idea floating around.....