⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Alina Popa

Started by georged, November 13, 2014, 08:05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

naneebooboo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


sarato11

Does anyone know what happened to Alina's calves? If I wouldn't know better, I would guess they were surgically removed, absolutely nothing, even though she still has big upper body. No offense meant, I love her, but it's just weird. Or does it just show how cows are hard to maintain.

necro2080

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does anyone know what happened to Alina's calves? If I wouldn't know better, I would guess they were surgically removed, absolutely nothing, even though she still has big upper body. No offense meant, I love her, but it's just weird. Or does it just show how cows are hard to maintain.

I think it's related to an injury she had a few years back.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bobt

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self.
Aristotle

PatchAu7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I was madly in love with Alina a few years ago and when she lost a bit and even when she was not even in the top 6, I raged (those damed Internationals!!) with so much injustice as she was divine, ideal, phantasmagoric in my eyes, a spark to the heart . I would have quite tolerated and understood that she would make Iris bite the dust by deducting her from a streak. In short, the perfect female bodybuilder of my dream.
That was before... Guess what... What happened to a curse? The crisis: inflation m... and rising prices. Why, my God? Her style so close to Annie was so erotic-real sport-true mastodon without... I almost regretted seeing her win. As if a victory gave birth to a defeat, defeat in the face of media, moralistic and commercial contingencies. I still love her but less than my Super Sexy Alina-Huge-Hell-Pecs-GalbeMadness, of yesteryear. If she had continued in this way, I think she would have won too in the same way but that her victory would have been twofold by directing the profession towards more profusion...

naneebooboo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tin Nuts

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does anyone know what happened to Alina's calves? If I wouldn't know better, I would guess they were surgically removed, absolutely nothing, even though she still has big upper body. No offense meant, I love her, but it's just weird. Or does it just show how cows are hard to maintain.

She blew out her achilles tendon after the 2014 Ms Olympia.  It happened when she was doing some wind sprints.  Then as she was recovering from the resulting corrective surgery she lost her balance going up some stairs and tore her bicep when she tried to catch herself.  Her bicep recovered well but her calves didn't. For these injuries she couldn't compete in the 2015 Rising Phoenix.
Jake Wood
Owner of: Olympia Fitness and Performance Weekend, Wings of Strength, LLC, Muscle & Fitness Magazine, Flex Magazine, Hers Magazine, Digital Muscle

Tin Nuts

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
SO is Alina a lesbian too now????...damn it man...every girl is turning lesbian...smh
She's dating Jake Wood the guy who owns wings of strength.

I can confirm that Alina is not a lesbian and I can further confirm she has never dated Jake Wood.  Crazy rumors.
Jake Wood
Owner of: Olympia Fitness and Performance Weekend, Wings of Strength, LLC, Muscle & Fitness Magazine, Flex Magazine, Hers Magazine, Digital Muscle

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was madly in love with Alina a few years ago and when she lost a bit and even when she was not even in the top 6, I raged (those damed Internationals!!) with so much injustice as she was divine, ideal, phantasmagoric in my eyes, a spark to the heart . I would have quite tolerated and understood that she would make Iris bite the dust by deducting her from a streak. In short, the perfect female bodybuilder of my dream.
That was before... Guess what... What happened to a curse? The crisis: inflation m... and rising prices. Why, my God? Her style so close to Annie was so erotic-real sport-true mastodon without... I almost regretted seeing her win. As if a victory gave birth to a defeat, defeat in the face of media, moralistic and commercial contingencies. I still love her but less than my Super Sexy Alina-Huge-Hell-Pecs-GalbeMadness, of yesteryear. If she had continued in this way, I think she would have won too in the same way but that her victory would have been twofold by directing the profession towards more profusion...

Even though I rarely have a clear understanding of what you are saying, I am convinced that you are probably the best female muscle fan writer of the internet era.  I'm always captivated by your words.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I can confirm that Alina is not a lesbian and I can further confirm she has never dated Jake Wood.  Crazy rumors.
Best. Rumor. Ever.    :D

Tin Nuts in the house!!!!!  Surprised to see you in these parts, man. 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

luvhuge

I have known Alina many years ago, and I had the opportunity to pass some time with her
Alina likes men
She's heterosexual
Don't think strange things, I saw Alina posing, and I talked a lot to her, but nothing more
And after so many yerrs we have stayed in touch
About her dating with Jake, I'm in contact with some Italian IFBB pros, and one of them is so sure that Alina in in a relationship with Jake
I can't tell nothing more
To me, they remain rumors, as our colleague Tim Nuts wrote

birmi482

Good rumor, but there might be some truth in it. Jake was married when he and his wife started WOS some 5/6 years ago. Since then they have divorced or separated, one can think of many reasons, vut fact is that Alina involvement coincides with Jake's marriage crisis, that may have added as well to it. As far as I know Alina was married as well, i don't know if she still is. Furthermore, it looks also that Natalya Kovalyeva , the other Nataliya, not Amazonka, has been living on Jake's compound in Arizona for some time.....

naneebooboo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

h666666

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
After Romania, Alina went with her parents to a trip in the Holy Land. She was also busy with preparing Romania. Difficult to say if she will compete. Miss Olympia should still allure her. But she is also VP with WOS. About Nataliya Kovalyeva, WOS are helping her to get settled in the US. I dont know what her plans are, she used to come on hbc but looks to have stopped now.

Alina moved to the US in 2011, so she should be pretty settled by now...

birmi482

This is about Nataliya settling down, not Alina